Disorders: Made Up, Created, or Misdiagnosed?

So, I noticed a lot of people in the political community talk about mental disorders such as personality, autism, etc.
Many people seem to debate whether disorders are made up (labels given to people in order for medication to sell, or to cripple future generations), chemically created (people such as Alex Jones are convinced that vaccines cause autism, as well as the general population seeming to believe drugs cause people to "go crazy"), and misdiagnosed until recent day (before, people thought mental illness was demons, or were told to "suck it up" and never got proper help except an asylum).

What does Sup Forums think?
Do you think a bunch of mental disorders are made up, chemically created, or just misdiagnosed severely before now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6Dg3lTxpQU
blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/04/19/political-psychiatry-how-china-uses-ankang-hospitals-to-silence-dissent/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/4855
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29038599
youtube.com/watch?v=U_qHU_6Ofc0
spring.org.uk/2014/02/intense-world-austistic-brains-create-42-more-information-at-rest.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are very real.
But that doesnt mean alot of disorders cant be corrected with beatings.
For example, a kid who doesnt want to do his math homeworks should absolutely be beaten.
Unless they can skip math homework, skip math class, and still get 100s on all the tests,
Like me.

Some are abused for attention, most are problems inherent in a population that hasn't completely obliterated it's leftover bicameral mind.

it's called an ad homenim... instead of arguing the point, shills like to insult the person they are arguing against.

It's basically the last refuge of the incompetent.

The fact that shills use it so often and early really tells you something about them.

Checked.

There are clusters of symptoms for sure, but all the "disorders" are basically just made up. If they have to use a check list or some kind of fucking quiz to diagnose then I don't take it too seriously.

Psychology is pretty much just another Jew racket.

I believe a mental illness such as schizophrenia is highly made up. They just threw together alot of symptoms to make an "illness" and turn a patient into a zombie with their medication. Depression and anxiety on the other hand is very real.

One gene, one disorder.

Exception are clusters which is just passively and poorly excused.

NOTCH4 gene. youtube.com/watch?v=m6Dg3lTxpQU

BUT IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE

blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/04/19/political-psychiatry-how-china-uses-ankang-hospitals-to-silence-dissent/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/4855

>Mutations in this gene may be associated with schizophrenia

Its pure speculation as usual. Nothing in psychiatry is scientifically proven

They are finding that improper gut biomes contribute to the tism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29038599

Not hard to do a cotton swab with a study like this coming out

Are you sure you're ok with researching on pubmed, my dude?

Most personality disorders are just pathologies for more medieval forms of consciousness stemming from antiquated childrearing practices. The DSM is just an institutional drug menu.

No, I don't have some PD I'm trying to rationalize, I'm just pointing out that historically, many of them were actually the most common neurostructures people functioned under.

Moreover, the gene is responsible for the differentiation of cells. This means that steam cells that create new cells to replace the old don't have the proper direction to create such cells thus creating an unstable connection across the entire body. This gene is also implicated in embryogenesis (the part before fetal development occurs) which in turn has lasting implications for neurogenesis (creation of brain tissue.) Moreover, further implications for this gene being modified also create the impression that the change increases one's risk for cancer.

When you think about it, we all try to beat down the beta. Who is our model that we look to in order to beat down said person? That which is said to be "cancerous." It makes perfect sense if you are savvy in the lingo to say that schizophrenia is merely the psychological byproduct of this weakening of cellular communication.

THIS is the gene you are looking for most likely. I've spent years thinking about this kind of stuff and this gene in particular. I am no scientist nor doctor; I graduate in the spring 3 years late thank you. I think it's time for you to go to bed, though.

They are real you dumb fuck

Canonically, yes, lurk moar

Real. Depression and anxiety are a real bitch. Same with OCD. It's bad business.

You are asking us autistic lot if autism is real? Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qHU_6Ofc0

Psychology and psychotherapy are different things, user.

Oops, wrong link.
spring.org.uk/2014/02/intense-world-austistic-brains-create-42-more-information-at-rest.php

Real, but a lot of over-diagnoses, especially to sell drugs