Why is it bad to have sex with children?

Why is it bad to have sex with children?

Consent is not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Consent is not an argument
Why not you degenerate dingo?

Fuck off abo

It's bad because children lack the understanding. Consent is an argument.

A child can consent to play fighting or wrestling with one another
If they lack understanding why cant it be explained?

>A child can consent to play fighting or wrestling with one another
Did you know that play fighting and sex are different? It's why they have different names, you fucking idiot. Is a child who consents to driving an automobile fully aware of what they're doing?

No because most cars are designed for adults only. Sex and play fighting are very similar. If one doesnt consent to play fighting and the other person forces it, it is bullying or assault.

>Why is it bad to have sex with children?
>Consent is not an argument
It's about good and bad trades and how society/nation/culture as a whole suffers by allowing sex with children. Children haven't learnt enough about the world to make good decisions about sex partners. Why? Because most of the time they're learning the basics of life. If you allow adults to have sex with children, you're essentially permitting a trade where there is a higher chance of the adult receiving the benefits and the child incurring the costs. Why? Because the child gains nothing from engaging in intercourse with an adult, whereas the adult at least gains sexual pleasure from the act. If these sort of trades are allowed to perpetuate, then in due time due to evolution, the parents and children who survive the ordeal of the sexual relationship between a child and adult are the ones who are emotionally hardened or those who treat children as objects. Once this tipping point is reached and crossed, children are given less importance in society and it's the survival of the fittest. This leads to a slow decay of the society since children are no longer creatures to be nurtured and protected. Simply put, those societies that gave importance to children prospered, whereas those who treated/treat children as objects lag behind.

because i don't want you to, nor do most people. our will versus yours, faggot.

Children are unable to reproduce and thus having sex with children is an abomination to nature. Also, it negatively affects children being affected sexually at young ages. If you have urges for children you really would be doing a noble thing by killing yourself.

They can in fact consent

It feels great. So what if they get upset just use an orphan or a junkie's kids. Nothing beats the smell or taste of a hairless, velvety little vulva. I am glad Podesta got away with it, the man is a living legend here in Australia

How would you feel if someone had sex with your prepubescent daughter? Sex with a child destroys their innocence and leads to psychological trauma for the rest of their lives. This has to be bait. If it isn, and you’re being serious then I advise you kill yourself you wretched dingo.

There is nothing inherently wrong in the act itself, true.
There is everything very wrong in the policy of tolerating sex with children in society.

It is bad to have sex with children for the very same reason it is bad to qualify children as grown adults under their own custody: they are incapable and powerless to either judge such interactions or stand up for themselves.

Which is also why it was OK to have sex with children before: women were forever in custody anyway, so the mentioned problem did not exist.

The entire point of coitus is for means of reproduction. Children are not sufficiently developed to breed, so it about as pointless as having sex with an animal. Stop fucking kids OP, don't you want to save the white race and destroy (((them)))

>Did you know that play fighting and sex are different?
That's not how his father raised him.

>It feels great.
>Nothing beats the smell or taste of a hairless, velvety little vulva.
TFW you don't know the aussie is shitposting or telling the truth.

lol its hilarious when a trumptard tries to argue on the basis of compassion.

If you're having sex with children, kill yourself.

The only gray area is teens well along into puberty, where age of consent laws differ from their biological development -- when they're clearly ready to have kids as evolution demanded.

If you're taking advantage and molesting a small child -- and if you're not autistic, you know what a child is -- you deserve to be tortured.

Itt underage niggers that dont know "art admirer"

>lol its hilarious when a trumptard tries to argue on the basis of compassion.
>Pic is your day job.

Your post is full of assumptions and implications of how children experience sexual relationships and the effects on society are complete nonsense.
Yes its true there are many who abuse their children and not just sexually. Why do you think you never hear about healthy sexual relationships a child had with someone else? The illegality of it itself creates a social stigma, no one would dare brag.

Its designed for adults because you cant have toddlers having the discipline let alone the coordination to control a hunk of metal 200x their weight going 80 of your whatever an hour you fuckwit.

>destroys their innocence
Define innocence. It's a social construct like virginity.

I guess that this is one of those cases where we must point out the flag and move on with our lives, Sup Forums.

It's bad to have sex with children because it's not only about their physical maturity but their psychological maturity as well. Even if an adolescent girl has started menstruating indicating the relative maturity of her reproductive system, her mind isn't mature enough to process the consequences of those acts. It's not about what's between her legs, but between her ears.

Because it grosses me out. And you if try to have sex with my children I'm going to kill you. Not much of an argument, I know, but I hope it's enough of a deterrent.

>The entire point of coitus is for means of reproduction
>The entire point of guns is to kill, therefore outlaw guns

>Nothing beats the smell or taste of a hairless, velvety little vulva.
Really? Being two inches deep maximum is no fun at all.

lol found the virgin

>Your post is full of assumptions and implications of how children experience sexual relationships and the effects on society are complete nonsense.
Are aussies such pussies that they don't back up what they say? Go ahead. I'll listen to your objections and counter-arguments. Assuming you really have any and are not just out to counter everyone on this thread.

I'm not going to argue with you on the anatomy of children, user.

Black Kettle.

And handguns are outlawed in most countries.

Because you can't persuade a woman to fuck you so you have to manipulate a growing mind. Plus your beta as fuck so I know getting pussy from a grown woman is an obstacle. Its just fucking disgusting if you ask me. I like grown woman with ass and tits. I would fucking kill you. I've seen faggits like you get shanked up in prison bleeding like you made that kid bleed you fucking pervert

I just find it funny that a trumptard would try and argue on the basis of compassion

It sucks. They cant endure penetration, and kids give shitty blowjobs. Unless you are an actual pedo that gets of from naked kids, there is no benefit.

By the way, you all arguing without defining the terms and conditions.

You should agree what is child and whats is having sex. And only then youre able to construct some logical
conclusions.

>trumptard
Have you seen my flag?

it's always the Ukrainians or Russians

because abused children become abusive parents who seek a daddy figure and find it in authoritarian govts.

also, consent is an argument, you godless heathen.

Because it’s damaging to the child in every way. If you want to have sex with children you should kill yourself before someone else does.
I think anyone who harms children should be shot. No questions asked.

Sometimes killing is necessary, but when would it be necessary to fuck a kid?

A sexual emergency.

What the fuck have i stumbled into.

It's the second time he called someone a Trumptard with no apparent reason. Is almost like if they're supossed to use specific terms. Shills have reached huge levels of autism tonight.

Don't be surprised if he calls you a nigger or a kike.

>THAT'Z WHAT FELLOW Sup ForumsACKS SAY, RIGHT?

Some people are just stupid. Your a Hillary cuck

Thanks god peados in australia are not allowed to travel.
Also sage, hide, reported.

I would argue. I knew a girl who started giving bjs and hjs at her 13. To her 16 (when we met) she was pretty good with that.

matthew 18:6 "whoever makes a child believing on Christ to stumble it would be better that he be tied to a mill stone by the neck and dumped in to the ocean"

no, it's not
the real reason is roasties and jews teaming up.

>By the way, you all arguing without defining the terms and conditions.
The Rus brings the rules. Agreed.
1)Assume children are those who haven't reached puberty. If OP has an issue with this, then OP will counter.
2)Having sex with a child is necessarily penetrating the child either anally (boy/girl) or vaginally (girl - fuck, how is this even possible)

Not quite.

you're my hero

What's being circled? Is that a cat?

Yet liberals think they are empathetic when they just feel sorry/bad/guilty for all the people they think they're saving which means they're not actually compassionate either.

>or vaginally (girl - fuck, how is this even possible)
That's exactly what I argued here . It's not possible, not really. There's a reason so many pedos go for sodomy.

Everyone is someone else's child.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

there's a reason why the masons worship pussies and the right are molech freaks and the vast majority of "heteros" have been scientifically proven to be aroused by pedo stuff presented in a "medical" context

I disagree with whoever commented first. This is actually a very good argument against this type of thread. Save it for some pasta defense.

Because people like to oppress minorities, just like they did it with gays only a few years ago.
Also parents like to see their children as some kind of possession instead of a human being.

yeah thats how I know you are a trumptard.

As long as they have gone through puberty (13 or 14 years old) they should be fair game. That is the law of nature. Society raises the "age of consent" to an unnatural higher age. Puberty naturally should determine the age that a female is ready to be impregnated.

>forgive them, Father, for they know not what they're doing
>only TWO people witness against the antichrist
>only 144K believers get to be kings of new jerusalem
>is a literal sodomite pedo
>doesnt care
>keeps parroting his spammy pussified one liners
which one is you? m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
throw the jew down the vagina. hell is forever

The writing says " a cat is always ready to paparazzi" so yes

>That's exactly what I argued here . It's not possible, not really. There's a reason so many pedos go for sodomy.
Bump

Damn, looks like john bunting missed one. Consent is a big reason and so is the fact that their bodies are not as capable as a fully grown adult. Sex is for breeding and breeding width children is roar her impossible or a near death death sentence for them. The fact of the matter, children are not meant to be sexualized. Why do you think laws have changed? You think we just changed consent laws just ton spite pedophiles? You're fucking retarded

>the vast majority of "heteros" have been scientifically proven to be aroused by pedo stuff presented in a "medical" context
I've read about that and I can sadly confirm. It's a weird as fuck feeling.

What the fuck
young kids should NOT be looking like that
All lewd and shit. No way, this is NOT OK

your president is a pedo. get out. he's been walking around like he owns the place since 1998. satan does rule the air after all. and you guys call yourselves orthodox? fuck chechnya to death too

youre not a lying coward at least

>I disagree with whoever commented first.
What do you disagree with? The green text? That is OP.
Or do you disagree with what comes after the green text? If so, why do you disagree?

Ok that Hillary comment was quite harsh. We are both against pedo faggetry

Holocaust denial thread in Sup Forums and pedo shit on Sup Forums

oxymoron. where are your fucking nambla returns. let's move on to disease rates. "heteros" be losing on that shit too

No prob. I'm definitely on the Jim Webb wing of the party. There arne't many of us left.

Im ashamed to say im from the same country as this fuckwit nice thead topic

why is epstein breathing non jail air

STOP FALLING FOR FUCKING SHIT SLIDE THREADS, SAGE AND MOVE ALONG.

Because pedophilia is literally a mental disorder and should be treated as such. People who are pedophiles have networks in the brain that trigger a sexual response instead of a parental response when they see children.

>Holocaust denial thread in Sup Forums and pedo shit on Sup Forums
Just another day.....

STOP TELLING ME TO NOT ENGAGE IN DISSCUSIONS ABOUT THINGS PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED ABOUT

why is it bad for children to have the franchise? why is it bad for children to have a driver's license? why is it bad for children to buy firearms?

Are you a pedo? You're certainly not hetero. What do you think? Is sex with children bad?

Having sex with pre-pubescent girls is degenerate. At puberty girls should REALLY start being taught how to fulfill their roles as women and shortly thereafter be paired up with a male that can provide, probably in his 20s. This will lead to the proper male-led relationship dynamic. Those who oppose support the teenage cock carousel and the eternal feminist roasties it creates. It's been done this way for millennia and for a reason.

Because we will kill you faggot.

user, all faggots are pedos (some in denial)

do dey eat da poopoo too

It's not, only feminist scumbags would say the purest form of love is bad.
What a load.

True. But being aroused by a completely fertile female who has 2bb but "only" 13.5 y.o. is to be a pedo or not?

Its bad for your health

Let me explain

If I see you even trying to touch my daugther, I would pop your mom and dad's eyeballs for raising such a scum human being. Then I would rip their legs and hands, and force feed you while they scream in agony.

I would break your fucking teeth by forcing you byte an iron rod, while a powerfull hydralic press forces your mandibula against your skull.

Watch your fucking steps, Kangaroo fucker.

Nice to see you! Why don't you have a seat over there?

Because we acknowledge, as a society, that adults are inherently more intelligent than children on a normal basis. Because of this, we do not trust adults to carry on romantic relationships with children because child are basically stupid little adults. Just like you can't fuck a retard, you can't fuck a stupid little adult.

retards deserve sexual pleasure.

watch it guys

>hairless, velvety little vulva.
HA! I know you're lying! Little vulvas are actually more rubbery than velvety!
That's what I heard, I mean.

>vaginally (girl - fuck, how is this even possible)
Is oral not real sex to you? Intercural and foot fucking with toddlers is a-okay too?
>Being two inches deep maximum is no fun at all.
I'm not sure you understand the point of sex with little girls.