Official Autistic Brainstorm Thread

Let me preface this post by saying this isn't a LARP, troll, or shitpost. I genuinely want to see the left eat itself to the point it costs them the 2018 midterms and 2020 election. What is the best way to get leftist factions to turn on one another? It feels like they are just one good push away from having the wedge driven between them. The "It's Okay to be White" has been successful as well as attempts like this 153489957 However, I think we can step up our efforts and do one better. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/templarkti/status/941729982170071040
youtube.com/watch?v=ka93_E3QK3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I JUST WANT THE JEW NEWS TO STOP LYING TO THEM SO THEY GET ON OUR LEVEL AND KNOW THE TRUTH.

Failed to link correctly in my original post. Apologies.

See pic related.

I dig it.

We need to call their bluff

Critical thinking skills are our greatest tools. The left pushes an agenda centered on what feels right instead of what IS right. No matter how intelligent or wealthy or powerful somebody is thier rhetoric can be totally disemboweled by literally any average joe who simply has basic critical thinking skills and a 101 introductory level grasp of what logical fallacies are.

This is why weve seen a concerted effort to steer our schools towards feeling over meaning based thinking. The way things SHOULD be is that you use critical thinking and logic to determine whats right then feel good because you know what you did was correct.

The left wants people to shortcut past the reasoning and simply jump right into feeling good about something and replace thinking for yourself with blind trust in thier authority to do the thinking for you.

In effect leftism is replacing feeling good because you did what was right with feeling good because you did what you were told.

>What is the best way to get leftist factions to turn on one another?

patience.

franken isnt quitting

so we meme the truth: that Democrats use sexual abuse victims for political benefit

#metoo them to death

>In effect leftism is replacing feeling good because you did what was right with feeling good because you did what you were told.

Best description of the left that I've read in months.

Convince them to nominate Hillary or Maxine Waters.

Let's expand on this. Let's get them to push for Hillary and or Chelsea Senate runs so they can lose some more.

I quite like the idea of running leaflet campaigns. Drive around white areas/neighborhoods late at night and just flutter them out the window in sets of 50. The big appeal of this is there is basically no way to get caught, and it covers huge areas easily.
Each sheet of paper would have 4 or more leaflets per sheet depending on design, if you print a hundred of these on low ink settings and with the cheapest paper you can get 400 leaflets. 8 would be 800, etc. I think 8 per sheet of regular printer paper is basically the limit.

A FUCKING LEAF(LET)

The best way to combat leftism is to spread critical thinking skills and individualism. If people actually reason out issues independantly using logic then they will naturally reject leftism.

The left promotes collective thought and emotional motivation. The right needs to promote Individualistic logical motivation. Individuals thinking logically will naturally attack and rebel against collective feels based decisions and rip thier system apart.

We call this concept redpilling.

what if a non white reads this?

>individualism

No we need to think realistically and logically. History and philosophy and mathematics should influence our choices. For example, there is no precedent for this multicultural society. That is history on our side and then there is the sheer demographic numbers, statistics, and reality of the situation that says we need to band together and expel all non whites. Individualism is a red herring.

I don't see any particular downside. What are they going to do, post it to social media where either their fellow nonwhites will see it and become more polarized, or their white friends will see and potentially research the information? Having nonwhites see it and get annoyed is half the idea, there is nothing negative or incorrect about the message.
Just like IOTBW, asking why the message annoys minorities is part of the appeal.
I'm open to making totally different designs, this is just the first thing I thought of. There are definitely much better ideas out there, I can just insert them into the template.

Bump

>We call this concept redpilling.
>reddit
>The right needs to promote Individualistic logical motivation.
No you fucking idiot, we have been doing that for the past 50 years and all it has done is split the whites into factions and enabled collectivist minority groups that vote in their own interests, i.e. for the communists, to run the country. Whites must collectivize and fast or the nation is going to be entirely out of our hands. Average white IQ is 100, the people that come to places like pol and participate in individualist thought are well above that, we must appeal to the average. These campaigns are designed to appeal to emotion and collective thought, because that is what the average person is capable of.
Stop being a naive faggot.

having a white christmas is racist

>having a white christmas is racist

not a bad idea... tell them that white snow is racist, and they should pee on it.

Weaponized autism needs to be tested on a first target. Oliver Willis of shareblue.

He is a black man with a lisp. Who ranks above him in the privilege hierarchy and how can we inspire them to ruin him?

Perhaps he pulls on a hijab? Harasses a brave woc who posts all about it on Twitter and only shitlords would dare question. Maybe he calls a transwoman a man?

Also: encourage antifa poc to attack antifa whites.

See this example from Berkeley:
twitter.com/templarkti/status/941729982170071040

Encourage with shill accounts with black avatars denouncing racist performative white antifas for not doing enough

Maybe invent some specific stories about well known public antifas

The recent women's march did this with excellence, but with none of our interference. It is inevitable. If someone blames us for D&C, just claim it's a conspiracy theory. This works on normies.

They are the essential "good boys".

Ok how about this.

As history repeats itself we must learn from our mistakes; the jews always start a war to eliminate the best and brightest of both sides. Leaving a vaccuum filled with degeneracy and void in its wake.

The next war they are obviously planning is a combo race and left vs right war. Not only destroying the ME in its wake, but also the west.

The only way to prevent a war is to inspire the left to actually do something with themselves other than fight the right. Lets give them California, Sweden, and Germany. Those places already seem overrun and are the best place to flood more of them into.

Our plan should figure out how to get the left to build a leftist society there and prevent it from leaking everywhere else. My autism is limited in scope, so begin the mindhurricane boyz.

this is literally retarded, it buys into notions that are already pushed by the left.

Don't play by their rules, you will lose

Not on any 'sides' here, but good insight.
youtube.com/watch?v=ka93_E3QK3s