Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS25T-JNd_Y&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

>implying it's over

Never forget this fucker would wreck our lives if he had more resources. NO MERCY!

S

Press S to spit on his grave

quick rundown?

>e- "celebs"
nobody fucking cares

some fag who says shit for money that dopes give...

>brony german tries to debunk race realism
>fails and is called out
>tries to dox others to dig up dirt on critics
>leaves jewtube

does this mean a lot more recruits to the right?
I think yes.

hahahahahahaha S

he pulled this stunt before. HANG THE KIKE

From JF's twitter

literally who

Press K to kill yourself for giving a fuck about e-celebs like this dumb faggot

S

SS

youtube.com/watch?v=zS25T-JNd_Y&t=4s

big boi season in the club

well guess that's it
karma is a bitch

Why is this person relevant again?

kek

okay great who will fill the Eceleb gap?

S

Lol.

He started off as a rationalist with sensible positions on a lot of things yet bite hard on the progressive mantra that all humans are equal.

He then fell in with the commie progressive crowds and formed a commie strike team on targets deemed Alt-right. He was then caught with his hand in the cookie jar and now right-wing individuals are giving him and his family the "Progressive left" treatment of bullying and doxing , much deserved.

Deshi Deshi

I do

S

Where have you been for the last three days?

I have been gone for the past week. What all have I missed? I have been reading the threads on (((krautgate))) but what else has happened?

that's it? where's the punchline

Top 10 anime endings

JF is the victor

S

He's a jew and hopefully commits suicide

This world doesn't deserve JF

It was obvious from the start that he was on a vendetta against the alt-right, being of limited scientific knowledge he thought race realism was the low hanging fruit to dismantle them on. I don't think he expected to get blown the fuck out this hard, should have gone with the holocaust denialists firsts.

S

this year santa is white again

but what did he do? why is he JUST?

He is not pic related anymore?

Except there is probably more solid info on holohoax than on race realism, simply because it's easier to show there is no proof than to conclusively prove something.

typical bitch nigger german.

Why are you relevant, faggot?

I hurt myself today...

Today, boys, today has been glorious. Laughed until I cried. There's not a faggot on youtube that deserved a JUSTing as much as this fat arsed autistic kike.

Honestly, Sup Forums needs a /cow/ board. I'm sure most of the spergs here will agree.

Denial of race-realism (all races being equal in all traits [or at least conveniently the ones we value]) is a rather extreme position that requires evidence itself to be taken seriously. But no evidence supports this. So race-denialists are naturally in a far worse position to try to justify their beliefs.

He doesn't think he's become a monster. He has shown zero self awareness since going after Rage.

When are you going to bring back Prussia? Germans aren't really up to snuff.

Monsters are awesome

Kraut quit using leaf proxies

I didn't have time to watch his video before he took it down. Anyone happen to have a reupload?

Press F to pay respects. He was /ourguy/ before he started the attack on race and members of race realism. If he focuses on exposing real bullshi again, he should be forgiven.

He's only leaving because he failed and was humiliated. If he had it his way, he would've doxxed all race realists out of the skeptic zone.

He can still be forgiven but only if he saved europe

S

That's the point. As a german he was a real blessing for us, because he exposed antifa, SJWs and other leftist bullshit. However the second he focused on the wrong thing to attack, he destroyed his career, his influence and his good name. Really sad actually

Bump

S

S.

Most of the sentiment in this thread was correct. For a good long while he was the anti 'The New Germans'. Then he went and did this. If there's one thing I've learnt over the years, about the Sup Forums and the Chans as a whole, is that there is an incredulous and rigorous vetting process that our information goes through. Layers and layers of fact checking. We can do what no one else can. What was that old monicker?

'Sup Forums is always right.'

And it stands to reason.

he offs himself in 2 months

JF really is a man about this considering how slimy their behaviour towards him was.

He's been around for years, is EXTREMELY arrogant, and uses a fake british accent in his videos. And he was destroyed in, like, two days. Deleted all his videos.

Good. An opportunity has now just opened up. I'll be making a patreon account as soon as my overnight retail shift ends.

>Could things get any worse for Kraut?
Why yes it can!

Wait so he accidentally redpilled himself?

SS

Also id like to see a vid of him trying to debunk race realism if its still ou there

+ the fkin leafs tried and are still actively trying to remove us
Heeep

Mods need to perma ban for eceleb threads

The truth is, most people against the idea that there are differences between geneological groups aren't against that idea on it's own. They're against the idea that acknowledging that will lead to a society stratified by those geneological groups. They believe that that will happen without doubt. So, they push against the idea that they think will lead to that conclusion.

Quit forcing french on us and we might like you a bit more.

S

He deleted all of his videos. If you want to see the rebuttals, go to the Alternative Hypothesis youtube channel.

S

he had a whole secret discord server dedicated to doxing but it got leaked by some dude. Doxxing is a big no-no in the skeptosphere so his entire subscriber base and allies turned on him.

S

S

can I get a quick rundown on this?

>After shunning no methods and giving the goyim no mercy I will now play on their sense of fairness and mercy to weasel my way out of this.

kraut is such a stereotypical kike it's almost scary

just imagine how many germans there are who are exactly like him, they just don't have jewtube channels...

all deleted but here is top tier rebuttal, he goes trough the entire original video unlike other rebuttals who edit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

agreed

S

>S

S

I would agree if I thought these stupid faggots would use it.

hehe you don't have to convince a dutchy that germans are assholes, one might almost say it's in their genes.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums2.0

Subversive Kike in action.

A beautiful case study, as well as the degenerates that congealed to him.

this
no mercy, ever

He deleted all his vids ha!

Never leave them in a position to return and attack us again.

S

My love for JF grows

We to the vanquished.

If you believe in evolution then race realism is a logical reason.

how long ago did kraut sperg on edgy sphinx ?