Bleach 2?

bleach

Hey guys you know that one manga?

What was it called again, it started with the letter B

Was the second letter l?

B L E A C H E D

Maybe, but i remember the third letter being E

Sorry, Can't help you man :(

I might have to read this, I've seen numerous threads about it.

But I don't want to get into it then it gets fucking canned two months later.

Its a monthly manga, it wont get axed

It can just like the dozens of monthly's axed each year.

Uh, it's in Jump SQ, stuff doesn't get axed in there, it just goes on for years and never gets the sort of popularity of other series apart from a few outliers like Ao no Exorcist, Owari no Seraph and Platinum End

>bleach
>good
You sipped too much cholorx, buddy.

It really looks like bleach. Was the artist an assistant?

>Monthly
>Good art
>So far it started well

It's way too early after two chapters to judge it, but as long as the people behind it won't fuck it up, it's OK.

There are some things that do look different from Bleach. Sure certain characters do have a Bleach-vibe and similarities with that manga, but there are some minor differences here and there.

No newfag, monthly series also get axed, this isn't a charity business.

Is the cat fuckable?

What kinda plot you want kazoku

Minor differences? Character mannerisms, expressions and movements are like taken straight out of the manga. It doesn't have the same intensity and sense of dread and madness yet, but we'll see in the future.

Yep. Time will tell how it will go with the art and story.

Can't wait for the anime

If you're looking for something like Bleach, read Rebirth Knight. The art style is clearly the fukin same.

No, this is definitely our new Psyren

Even the text bubbles looks the same, it looks like a cheap version of Kubo's drawings. Uninspired as fuck.

God this is such a shameless copy

Is this a monthly/weekly release? This feels like its going to be great, i love it already. All we need is a busty love interest that wins in the end since we already have our ''rukia''.

I want cat to be able to take human form and this human form must be delicious girl.

monthly

Cicada shell sounds like something designers in Acronym would use for in their clothing

As expected of Koreans.

Still not as bad as a certain ripoff made by the son of a certain musician.

Then this would literally just be Bleach 2

I would accept this if such happen.

fucking this

Jiro looks like Grey from Fairy tail who has abilities of Ichigo from Bleach, is an orphan whos was raised among ninjas as Naruto and seems like going to join organisation that specialize in dealing with supernatural like Rin from Blue Exorcist.

>Black in the title

Heh.

you forgot to mention the metal gear solid suits

So I take it Yoko is going to be his partner/love interest?

Muh

It's still to early to say but after having marathoned Black Clover i can say for sure that it at least can't be the most generic shit in Jump.
Plus this semon demon makes me hard
I can already tell what kind of tsundere cunt she is and im going to thoroughly enjoy reading the doujins.

Wow, Rukia and Renji's daughter grew up well.

Holy shit you're right

Yes. Great Art and the organization he joins looks like its straight out of Metal Gear concept art book

Childhood friend when

I'm liking the Metal Gear look.

>The cunt that knocked him out wont be that but they just don't remember because circumstances
Just accept that she won the moment she got a fullpanel

Who are you quoting?

Picked the fuck up.

I hate this trope the most.

Which one

Reminds me of Urami Koi without the cute girls

thats beautiful

>We're a secret organization, and because you did something we don't like, now you have to work for us against your will

Also, this female character comes off as strong, but is probably incomptent, considering she couldn't detect that guy from chapter one even though he was like less than ten feet away. The fact that she's putting on airs is pissing me off.

>tfw Rukia

This kills the dorpped

If this is Bleach with a likeable main character and less asspulls, I'm more than ok with it.

nice thighs