One Piece

Are we done with set up chapters now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
youtube.com/watch?v=n2_2Qf_Pap8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next week is the wedding so I think last week was the last one.

Why are they so hot, bros? Both of them are literally perfection

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

You think highly of Oda. He will probably drop another shitty nothinghappens chapter. I don't have faith in that lazy hack anymore

Are you guys mad?

Post SaNami

So I have this thought in my brain for a while now and I think Wano is going to be a reunion for all the Supernovas.

we already have 8 confirmed to be there Law,Luffy,Zoro,Killer,apoo,Kidd,Hawkins,XDrake and if Capone follows Luffy from wano that would be 9 why not the last 2 to show up?

Chopper and the other faggots better not mess up their reunion

Don't mind me, just posting the best ship. Will Sanji stop his obvious overcompensation after this arc, and accept who is really in his heart?

What about Blackstubble?

What did they mean by this?

REE SHIPPERFAGS GET THE FUCK OF MY THREAD

He isn't a supernova, he is a member of the worst generation but not a supernova (though I could see him popping his head up at the end of Wano like how he did with Marineford)

A major chunk of the first few posts pertains to shipping. Shipperfags need to be purged.

Except for Sanami posting right

No you are even worst than SaPu autists. Get out

I'm a Sanji x Zoro shipper and I'm proud of it. There's nothing wrong with shipping characters. You basement dwelling virgins never tasted love so it's only natural for you faggots to deny it. Sanji will marry Zoro, deal with it.

It would be strange for him not to make a move with all this incoming chaos in Wano, considering that he is an opportunist.

Sure that way when Oda destroy your delusions i will be here to laugh at your retardation

>all these shipper faggots shitting up the thread
yes we know you like your crack pairing now shut the fuck up and stop spamming

>He could do diverse female characters
>IF ONLY HE WANTED

I agree I feel like he is going to make a move soon,especially since we haven't seen what he has been up to since the timeskip, just wanted to clarify that he is not a supernova though.

Where the spoilers?

Oh wait, nevermind my mistake

Next week

Will Sanji still forgive Pudding?

If we admit SaNa is a good ship that will likely happen will you stop posting these every thread?

>negotiating with terrorists

What part of 'a man always forgives a woman's lies' is unclear to you?

heh

I just can't take it anymore.

Stuff to discuss about :
>Kaido's army
>Vegapunk
>Revolutionaries
>Blackbeard
>Mihawk
>Akainu
>Awakening
>Elbaf
>Moon
>Raftel
>Emerald City
>Void Century + war
>will of D
>Ancient Civ/god weapons
>Zunisha
>Shanks

>SaNa is a good ship that will likely happen

SaNa shippers are literally just disgruntled LuNafags false flagging because of pic related superior ship. So no, I seriously doubt that will get them to stop. Once Zoro x Sanji happens their posts will taper off as they commit suicide in deference to an actually likely OTP.

I just can't take it anymore

I don't think we know where Bonney is specifically, but Urouge was last seen chillin with Kaido anyways.
People have been saying what you said for months though. It could be a humongous class of 2 Yonkou, 9~11 supernovas, and all of the Samurai from the legendary country.

>SaNa will never have another "love you" gag
>SaNa will never recover from the mermaids
>SaNa will never be in the same group again
>SaNa will never recover from Viola
>SaNa will never recover from the minks
>SaNa will never have moments in WCI
>SaNa will never recover from pudding
>SaNa will never get tweeted by Oda's editors
------------------
You are here
------------------
>SaNa will never have a romantic moment at the end of this arc
>SaNa will never recover from said girl on Wano
>SaNa will never recover from said girl on elbaf
>SaNa will never recover from said girl on raftel
>SaNa will never have a chapter dedicated to them
>SaNa will never be canon
>SaNa will never kiss
>SaNa will never have a kid on the ship
>SaNa will never have jealous gags
>SaNa will never have a movie dedicated to them
>SaNa will never run a restaurant together
>SaNa will never have their own spin off manga

WIll gayfag make us appreciate SaNafag (which would be funny since they are likely the same person) just like SaNafag made us appreciate earlier shitposters?

I want to find you in real life and write SaNa on your face with permanent marker then force you to walk around town so you can proudly wear your autism

what the fuck

>the Coke Coke no Mi
>lets the user turn anything into coke and snort it, granting them its abilities until the high comes down

>Falseflagging LuNafag at it again.
Would you just stop? It's so obvious you are pushing this ship because it's not going anywhere, and Sanji continuing this plot line will only serve to validate Luffy x Nami.

It's simply not going to happen, user. New kamabakka island, Sanji in the dress, his clear overcompensation, an arc centered around Big Mom who loves diversity. A tsundere Zoro who wont have seen Sanji for days to weeks after the arc ends... Oda is going the shounen ai route for Sanji, and it couldn't be any clearer.
>WIll gayfag make us appreciate SaNafag
I'm not autistic or unconfident in my ship enough to false flag in every single One Piece thread. Unlike SaNa, ZoSan actually has a chance of happening. For that reason alone: I doubt it.

>>>/reddit/

You think all of them the same person? I've always suspected since the Monet poster always used to manage to spam the thread within the first five posts of every new thread just like the sana guy, they're both watching a around the clock.
But if they are the same, then whats their endgame? Waht is it they are trying to achieve?

Um, no sweetie. SanjixNami is happening dear. And, darling, your fujo doesn't even have a chance.

Have a good day honey.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

>pic unrelated
Here's the real image

>This fucking delusion.
>Doesn't even make an argument
Here's a tip: start reading One Piece again. But this time: pace yourself when you flip the pages, and actually read the text, actually look at the images on the page, and remember them.

The only way it's possible to believe SanjixNami is happening(which you don't, you're clearly a falseflagging LuNafag) is if you don't actually read the manga, and just speed through the whole thing in a couple hours. The entire narrative, plot, and characterization up to this stage all points to Sanji x Zoro as these characters' OTP.

>LuNafag
Projecting this hard

>still no argument
>still ignoring the colossal amounts of evidence for the OTP
>still false flagging
>still going to get BTFO by Oda when Sanji x Zoro becomes canon

wow desu ne

You're not funny honey

Akainu did nothing wrong.

>western art
Fine.
BEST COUPLE.

>You think all of them the same person?
No, I think that e. g. Monetfag was genuinely infatuated with the character and wanted to shove his love up everyone's throat. But most of the shipping spam in the last ~year I think has only one author (so called "SaNafag") and he just wants to shit up the threads.

>last year
If you are a newfag don't talk like you know

If you're not even going to bother developing a coherent, relevant thought, why even reply to my post? Either say something worthwhile, or don't post. You should really lurk more as you're rereading OP. Just remember not to speedread when lurking, as well, or you will never improve.

Posting more of the OTP.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I'm not going to argue with you.
You are obviously falseflaggin

Is Apoo stronger than Sanji?

We didn't even saw what that longarm motherfucker is capable off.

Didn't he get his ass kicked every time he was shown?

Well, apoo is supernova, and 3ji not.

Great thread

>gets BTFO
>gets called out for falseflagging
>"N-n-no.. that's you!!!!"

This is absolutely pathetic, and I'm done with you too. Please, for the sake of these threads, take my advice. One Piece is far more nuanced than you give it credit for, and your persistent-yet-effortless false flag posting is such an obvious ruse in support of your real ship (LuNa, it's so fucking obvious) that I really had to call you out for it.

Feel free to adopt a real ship, with a non-negative likelihood to happen, at any time. Pic related.

He took a pot shot at an admiral, ran away from boars, and based on the facts we know, betrayed Kidd and Hawkins when The* Kaido showed up. He's only gotten his ass kicked once.

when did that happen?
I thought he became Kaido's subordinate

By Kizaru and Kaido, yes.

*Kaido is presumbly, obviously, he might have just given up.

>BTFO
>still calling me a LuNafag
Cute

You're oda for 1 whole week after this arc ends, you're forced (gun to your wiener) to kill one of the strawhats, who do you kill?

Jinbe

Easy, [s]sanji[/] Brook.

I already killed Sanji five weeks ago (Two chapters), why do I have to kill another one?

The Sunny

>Brook
B-b-but he is already dead, yo ho ho

Coby is stronger than Sanji when fighting a woman

I don't know, Chopper I guess? He is pretty worthless.

Ussopp

He is kawaii as hell, onichan

Sanji for sure. He is useless as a strawhat, but his death would impact the story nonetheless. Perfect choice and great doujins !

Stop posting enemies of the World Government

Then, who will cure Luffy if he gets a cancer like the one that kills Roger?

Law

No

Nah, Law will die by cutting himself with his own EDGE HAKI

>implying you aren't a rabid LuNafag
Five minutes of flipping through the archives is more than enough to support, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you are just a LuNafag obnoxiously shilling a ship that you know isn't going to happen, in order to draw people over to your side. It's not like you are going to admit it, but you should at least realize at this point that other people recognize what you are doing. You are entirely unable to hide it; It's very transparent, and you are not a very intelligent man.

I know this ship triggers you, because it's going to happen, and all you can do is impotently bicker and cry about it, but, relax, user. Here:
>Cute
Pic very related.

world gov guys are immortal. check out how they have not aged since the attack on robin's homeland.

I forgot
>No chapter this week

God fucking damn it... This pain is unbearable. Days are going slow.... REEEEE Just give me chapter you lazy hack...

>SaNafaggot arguing with a fujoshit
is this for real

Honestly : Law should have been female.

What's going on in this thread?

this is what happen during a no chapter week. the thread start to rot and attracts shipfags

Did they ever release a full version of the OST playing on this scene when Doffy starts laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

I can agree.

>That pic
Link to video?

DESU I've been pretending Law is a female for two years.

>tried to google it
>found this youtube.com/watch?v=n2_2Qf_Pap8

lel what the fuck

Year of Jinbe's death

In this arc
Bigmom and judge fight

Judge died

Vinsmock comes together

Fight to help StrawHats

StrawHats and vinsmock alliance...

New crew members will be...

Zinbe for sure..

And ceaser clown

Because strawhat crew is group of unique pirates... Who wants to be best in their own class

Best swordsman
Best cook
Best navigator
Best doctor
Best archilogist

It is like journey of completing dream...

Ceaser clwn have dreAm too... He wants to be best scientist in world... And he hates evil scientist VEGAPUNK

He will be very hAndy and his duties are required in strawhat... Scientist in crew could be useful..

I have doubt about zimbe being in crew because he doesn't have any dream or purpose of becoming pirate...

But
I am damn sure about ceaser clown

Ceaser clown will be next strawHat