Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnTquyUDuqw
youtube.com/watch?v=cTo9xrYKhak
youtube.com/watch?v=vgNzd5yhHGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you ever call me a lad.

still waiting for studiomegaane and the full version
youtube.com/watch?v=VnTquyUDuqw

Can someone explain to me why chapter 21 didnt introduce a plot hole about the lore of time travelling in series?

Gohan > F.Trunks
Never forget

What happens if 18 was ever able to fuse with Krillin? Would the result be female or male? Would the result be a shortstack qt with dots on her forehead?

Are Trunks and Piccolo the only ones who even love Vegeta anymore?

hi.

Imagine of he was stronger then beerus and champa

Surprisingly, Chi Chi is pretty nice to him. They've only interacted once in the entire series though and haven't interacted yet in the manga.

>he

>Gohan... I couldn't protect the world...

Damn. Is this the darkest ending in DB history?

hi.

Leave Hit's virginity to me.

> Piccolo
> love Vegeta
You sure?

Dont project your perversion unto him

Porque los dioses de la destrucción no pelean en el torneo de Zeno-sama? Bills contra Jerez sera genial.

What? You have to spick human, please!

What's wrong with a doc loving his patient?

She probably wants to fuck him since he's basically a less retarded version of Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTo9xrYKhak

Pero que toryiama es uno hack.
Scussi pero meu espanhol yo no so spic

Cute.

Super is pretty dark when you think about how casually the Zen-oh sama's destroy (probably inhabited) planets in what is literally a game to them.

Come mierda gringo hpta

10ft higher.

>complaining that he never does anything around the house
>implying the briefs can't afford to hire 100 servants to do everything for them
Dumb Chi Chi.

>Thinking new male character is a girl

Great, it's Cabba all over again. I'm ready for the butthurt when he makes his debut.

> thinks there's a life at every one of them

It's definitely a girl.

All of her commentaries are fun to listen to. Take a shot every time she says delinquent.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgNzd5yhHGg

Who is best DB character and why is it Fat Buu?

Almost every planet they visit in the show is inhabited.

Trunks is fine too

What's the point in visiting non ingabitated planets?

Ta gueule anglo de merde. Ceux qui ne savent pas pasrler plus d'une langue devraient être euthanasiés.

Why is dub Chi Chi so thirsty for manlet dick? Like that filler episode where she proposed that she and Bulma swap husbands.

Sure user, sure.

Mais tu vas fermer ta geule de pute sale petit con. Je te jure je vais niquer ta race

Manlets are the Alphas of Dragon Ball. Notice how Krillin and Vegeta both have 11/10 wives? It's no coincidence. DB is the opposite of our reality.

why is he so perfect?

She's a princess. She wants a prince.

And Bulma regretted not fucking Goku in Namek.
Yeah, maybe they should just swap husbands.

Roshi's pretty damn bad ass too, I won't hide. I can't contest against his natural charisma.

Anyone???

Which episode was that? Did they do it?

Vas te faire foutre gamin. Si tu parles pas plusieurs langues tu veux pas mieux que des débiles d'américains obèses.

She regretted that the only man she'd been with was Yamacha and was starting to get real desperate.

I actually know tow languages (english and russian), it's just that spanish is not one of them

> tow
I mean "two"
sorry

It was one of the last episodes. She brought it up as a joke because she noticed Bulma was worried about Goku. But it only happened in the Funi dub. In the original she says that she's much prettier than Bulma and then shits on Yamcha for trying to compliment her.

>Bulma cries out for Goku before her husband

What the fuck is this bullshit

>sorry
Apology accepted.

>piccolo and vegeta have the exact same look on their face
What did they mean by this?

Who is he going to fight?

Did people really think Cabba was going to be a girl?

Why don't their moustaches connect?

FemBroly. He'll say/do something which triggers her LSSJ transformation.

does he have autism?

They fucked Chi-Chi after the party.

AyyLmao fight when?

It's the only think I'm really looking forward too

where's the FemBroly smut?

>a fat manchild
well he is your average Sup Forums user

Does anyone think that image looks like danganronpa?

Also Gohan is forever the strongest db character

>FemBroly. He'll say/do something which triggers her LSSJ transformation.
Does that mean he's going to lose?

There is no point. What I mean is, that whenever they show random planets, they all seem to be inhabited.
Just look at these two beautiful blue worlds. I'm sure there must've been some kind of life on them.

Chi Chi should wear casual clothes more often instead of those chink dresses she seems to have an endless supply of.

Wait, we're not perverts?

Yes.

>Look at those eyes and that body, it's clearly a girl
>Delicious saiyan girl

You mean the only man she could get. Bulma is far from being the ideal Japanese woman. She literally started traveling around the world during her summer break just so she could wish for a boyfriend.

Dude both of them were earth you can clearly see asia and japan on the left one and africa and the mid east on the right one.

He'll probably have one opponent to face off against in which he'll win using some cool techniques. It'll be later that he loses.

It would have been nice if Cabba was chick but you know the model would have been way sexier if he was a she.

>Bills
Ningen you better don't start

So they destroyed two earths? Earth has life.
This shot clearly was not from the game board, but showed what actually happened by them playing.

>implying you don't want to fuck that saiyan twink

I am not a homosexual. So no, I don't want to fuck that "saiyan twink".

What's the plot hole? Time travel by the gods creates one fixed timeline, brute forcing it through human made time machines creates an aberrant timeline. Simple.

Goku Black is a paradox created from the two forms of time travel contradicting each other.

now that you mention it, yes

Parle mieux dégénéré.

I wish I could speak Russian. I'll try learning one day.

I'd fug manga Cabba.

No apparently the problem in chapter 21 is bulma saying that you have to wait the same period of time to travel to the other timeline or else you risk up ending in a different world and that contradicts with the fact that trunks was 17 when he came to earth to give goku the heart medecine and 3 years later he was still 17 and not 20 which he should be according to bulma's theory

C est toi le petit con qui fait pleins de fautes d orthographes et de grammaires. Sale Petace

Don't worry, in the manga version, Toyotaro doesn't give a fuck about humans, the ending will not be depressing.

Thanks Satan.

In the Manga isn't base trunks just as strong as ssj3 goku

>making Zamasu and Black not retarded means Toyotaro hates humans
Nice logic there, Satan.

Who is stronger??? Mystic Gohan in the Buu Arc or Future Trucks in the Black Arc.

I was actually born as a russian-speaker, even though I've NEVER been in Russia
I actually live in Estonia, which is like a really tiny country right next to Russia (you know Baltic sea?)
And I don't know how it happened, but I learned english like almost perfectly. I can read stuff in english, watch stuff in english and write stuff in english and understand everything. That was even before finishing the school.

More on the topic here, even though I live right next to Russia, I never seen russian dub. I know it was shown on the channel 2x2, but that's Russian-only, our country didn't have it.

Trunks cut Merged Zamasu in half, while Gohan jobbed to Super Buu.

Good thing the boat she missed was literally the Titanic.

>Being happy about it

Go watch DB(Z) if you want the same thing over and over again!

Toei's ending was a great idea, heroes can't wi everytimes, even though they ruined it with the doppelganger.

I though Toyotaro will handle it better, pic related made me think that he could handle drama better than toei.

Oh god I was wrong.

What the fuck are you talking about, the humans died in the anime too retard.

To be fair Goku has ALWAYS been there for her and is damn near unbeatable and very dependable.

He has saved her and the planet almost every single time or at least had the power to do so

Lets keep the discussion to cannon material only...

Zamasu and Black in anime were just sadistic.

If I follow your logic, they should have killed all the ningens from the start.

Lucky usn DB isn't berserk.

>muh drama

It will be the same in the manga and you know it.

>pas d'apostrophe
>orthographeS
>grammaireS
>Petace
Retourne en CP abruti. On dirait que t'as pas fini to éducation.

Yeah of course I know Estonia, I'm not American I'm French. Do you speak Estonian too ?
English is a pretty easy language, somehow I learned it fast too. I on't know how the Russian dub is, but the French one is pretty good. I guess Dragon Ball is one of the only anime where Sup Forums cannot autistically reject the dub since everyone has watched the dub when they were younger. Goku's Japanese voice still irks me.