Fellas

is it anti-white to like asian women?

There is no reason to not like/love/appreciate/be attracted to asian women. This is not anti white.

Breeding with them is detrimental to the white race and has been shown to be an issue for half asian sons though.

Asian women are white women.

Racial purity is just one way of cleansing the general gene pool.

Define "like"

racial purity does not matter, what does matter is downgrading or upgrading
japs & whites are a more domesticated, intelligent human than the common brown banana nigger, thus you should breed with one but not the other to prevent downgrading

Yes

asian women are petite, demure, and intelligent. basically everything that american culture has destroyed in its women.

can't blame a guy for liking what he's genetically programmed to like.

Fucking weabs.

>Be 3rd year university student doing STEM
>Was doing pre-med, but my GPA is shit
>Going to be rejected from med school
>Left with a useless biology degree
>Can either throw more money down the money hole trying to get a masters degree or cut my losses and earn close to minimum wage
>tfw my best opportunity at this point is actually just becoming an English teacher in Japan
>If I can't be upper middle class like my parents, I might as well switch to a culture that isn't going down the toilet

Ugh that's the worst man. All that hard work for shit opportunities. I was basically the same but my GPA was pretty good, it's just a fucking lottery to get in.

source on the hot asian girl please

enjoy your typical unshaven western feminists

Like, "like" like.

Asian women are fucking gross you virgin fuck

>acne
>never shave their fucking cunts
>poor hygiene
>demanding
>snotty as fuck attitude

Bad all around.

Not necessarily anti-white to like them. There are a lot of reasons to like Asian women over white women in their current state. We should be more concerned with saving white women so that white men won't be tempted to race mix in order to avoid spending their lives in roastie hell.

poor hygiene? They shower at least two times everyday

hahahahahahahahahaha

no

dude are you talking about asian american brown girls or actual japanese/korean girls?

This unfortunately

This

Go to a code bootcamp and become a one of those Combine servant things from Half Life 2 like me

What about a chick who's like a quarter eastern russian (basically asian). Pretty sure she's the only woman who's ever been interested in receiving my semen. Should I waifu her Sup Forums?

>hot asian girls

do not trust russian women.

Both, went to a yuge chink populated university, american and international.

Absolutely disgusting people in every regard.

I remember only one girl I was with had a stinky vag during the time I was stationed in Japan. Most of them are pretty clean

they exist. I have seen them. Of course they won't be interested in your average Sup Forums user

Only problem is Elliot Rodgers.

I am an asian american male. My american name is David and my chinese name is Da Wei. I grew up in a middle class family in boston and basically around other asians like me (im chinese lol) I've been with the same girl since I was 14 her name is Lucy. Me and Lucy were an item and we always did things together. When it was time to go to college me and Lucy went to different schools but that didn't stop us from continuing our relationship. I didn't worry because we are both asian and from the same community so I trusted her. My naivety burnt me badly. One day I called her and no answer. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, after 2 months I realized I was being ghosted. I took it upon myself to give her a surprise visit at her dorm, when I pulled up there was a party going on or something. I walked up to her dorm and asked around and some blonde cunt asked me if I was her brother. I said yes so I wouldn't make it awkward. I saw her dorm was open so I went in and wanted to surprise her with some panda express (her favorite). I heard the water running, so I thought she was taking shower...well she was but she was with someone else. I stumbled on some white guy in a towel and I was so shocked I covered my eyes and dropped all the food on the floor, and I couldn't rly think to say anything besides "oh fuck, im sorry" and I ran as quick as I could. Take it from me guys, never ever rush a relationship like I did, it will burn you.

Your children will look nothing like you, OP

what does it mean international? Chink=chinese?

China is still 3rd world though.

Go to a south Korean/Japanese university and tell me. You can even feel the awesome smell of their shampoo sometimes.

It's a student status thing, international just means they aren't US citizens while attending a US university.

My best bro was an international korean, he was gross as fuck, awful breath 24/7, hated sitting next to him in class.

you run away because you had an erection.

Do you think many Japanese girls would like to have a big family? Maybe a lot of kids?

This, faggot nigger weaboos seem to think that as a group Asian women are all JAV models or K-Pop stars who've been through a roundabout of endless plastic surgeries since their teenage years.

In reality most of them who are actually from Asia are plain as fuck, dowdy and there's an incomprehensible cultural divide where they obsess over totally inane shit from their homeland.

The one's that neckbeards fantasise over as their perfect oriental waifu are almost exclusively from the upper classes and if you're not on your way to becoming a stockbroker or a doctor you can forget about it. They aren't going to be interested in you because of your in-depth knowledge of all 28 seasons of Super High School Junior Panty Quest Let's Go Adventure!

aren't we talking about East Asian girls? I am telling you girls from SK and Japan are usually very clean.
Their rooms though...

not true, I do not care for sex. I was with her because I loved her.

I swear they don't have souls. They're like insects

Sad if true bruh. I feelz for you.

If you think that she is your second half and makes you happy then go for it, no one is stopping you, be happy and raise a good child and not a fuck up. Hapas are the least harmless race mixing wise and usually produce higher iq offsprings under the condition you aren't one of these fat "whuite nationalists" beta faggots that mail order them and then despise their offsprings turning them into complex ridden spergs.

sadly this is true. The good ones are from rich families and they won't be with you.
So unless you're going to live in Asia or you really want an average asian gf you should stick to white girls if you're white.

your the insect for thinking that

thanks, but I think it's partially my fault...I may have been a little cold. Maybe white guys are more romantic...idk, idc..im gonna go play csgo

those motorcycle guys are both fags

the other one literally had to flee africa and still talks about racial egalitarianism. fuck both of them

C-Milk just settled for the first thing that looked his way.

>never rush a relationship

Wut? You were in college and dating since 14, how did you rush anything? The fuck is wrong with you, user? You aren't blaming yourself for a weak little bitch not being able to break it off with you, are you?

I think it's only you who thinks that but in reverse about whuite women, there are ugly, attractive and beautiful people in every country, and only delusional people will think that's not the case. Some people are attracted to different features that appeal to them.

That's the plan

She's really not bad, the other dude's wife is way hotter though.

>28 seasons of Super High School Junior Panty Quest Let's Go Adventure!

excuse me, there's 29 seasons and they're all fucking GREAT examples of beautiful Japanese culture god bless

t.retard

Is this pasta? If not kill yourself you retarded beta

Work with them, then we can talk again.

In my experience
>no
>no
>no
>no
>occasionally

> there are ugly, attractive and beautiful people in every country, and only delusional people will think that's not the case

Where did I say anything different? All I'm saying is that as a group Asians aren't anything like the average yellow fever faggots idea of what "Asians" are like. The inverse would be if people fantasised about all white women as if they looked like Taylor Swift or whoever else.

Oh and no, I'm not projecting anything about white women - I just live in an area that's absolutely chock full of Japs, Koreans and Chinese.

>irl Wojak

>never shave their fucking cunts
>bad

Roy?

At this point I think this will be my plan. For the next 5 years: Each year, I'll spend 11 months in the states and 1 month in Japan. If I can find a Japanese woman who wants to raise a family with me before I can find a white woman, I'm just going to go with it.

Fair enough Aussie bro

Race matters less than IQ. Asians have high IQ.

Why just not stop being a little faggot virgin and just find a woman and treat her like a person instead of a brood mare. There just might be a chance she will see that there is more to you then a "nice guy", like a personality that is interesting to her. Then after a few years if you feel like you are really connected to each other you produce a child that will mean more to you than a tick on a checkbox.

I wish interactions with females was more anime-like, with blushing, long motivational speeches of why you're my senpai, tsundere moments and constant name declarations. Nowadays it's just idle awkward boring conversations and sometimes not even that, just a 'you wanna fuck' on Tinder and that's that. A man can dream though.

>little faggot virgin
Projection?

>treat her like a person instead of a brood mare
Bullshit assumption.

>There just might be a chance she will see that there is more to you then a "nice guy"
Same as one of the other two above.

So what's the deal, home slice? Are you projecting? Maybe a butthurt woman? Something else?

If you don't mind becoming a living meme with "Mutt children" then do as you fucking please OP.

>wanting Eliot roger babies

>thinks a fringe minority is a typical western girl

Which "Asians"?

Why the hell is that idiot manipulative bitch your waifu?

You've to ask yourself, do you mind if your children look 100% Chink.

Sorry my 52% friend seems you can't handle banter.
Also the only thing I project here is that if you are not some anti social sperg you will get a gf that will love you and won't have to come up with retarded check boxes to find yourself a suitable partner like its an objective instead of a life experience. So unwind your jimmies and listen to an advice for a britbong that sounding by your posts has more experience in the matter than (you).

east asians are honorary whites
and many of their women are better and more loyal then the roastie trash that surrounds me every day

Although she is thick as pig shit she has a kind hearth and is actually saner than the other too, plus don't bully she isn't manipulative just demanding.

>uh oh, my shitposting was called out
>Got you, it was banter! xD
Wow dude, sick. I'm really impressed.

Only if you have sex with them. It's perfectly fine to appreciate their aesthetics. I think they look like trash without makeup and I hate fakeness.

caucASIAN so it's fine... probably... the fuhrer said they're honorary aryans...

that cutesy face hello kitty shit would be nails on a chalkboard after a few weeks. a 1 night fuck just to experience would be about all i'd want from an asian bitch.

You losers. Stop making a fool of yourself with threads like this.

She's always come off as incredibly manipulative to me. But I only binged watched the first season a year ago or so ( I really enjoyed it but never really watched the second.) So I'll admit I'm not in the best position for character analysis. I prefer Megumin to be honest. I just like her character a lot more. So you do you. I just hate manipulative idiots.

My gf is Chinese and all of the anti-Asian female arguments I’ve seen posted here don’t apply to her.

Okay I'll bite faggot
I guess this the amount of r/Donald faggots or just the decling iq of amerimutts that makes a new phenomenon of burger/mutt posting real? Where the fuck do you think you are? If I wanted to really shit post I would have told you to fuck off with your blog posting and go offer your foreskin to Mr. Snipenberg you love so much, but rather I decided to share some experience with an user (you) about having a normal family instead of your retarded calendar quest.
Learn to take banter stupid burger and maybe then you won't get baited by every other user posting amerimutts and triggering stupid fucks like you to make threads about muh shill and sharieblu faggot. Can't take the banter fuck off back to >>>Reddit.

As long as you're trading up, you're good. I married Asian and made a slightly-better White/Asian hybrid out of it. Eugenics, not dysgenics.

Megumin is like everyone waifu pretty much due to the fact she has an autistic charm, although she is also manipulative in her desires as well as a bully to Yun Yun.
The show is good I don't really watch anime much but I found it really funny so I got hooked, hope to season 3.

so you basically somehow managed to get a goddess as a gf? because if literally no negative thing listen in this entire thread applies to her, you're probably dating some goddess

>race mixes
>talks about eugenics
lol -_-

Asian women are great until you have to listen to the FOB accent or watch the weird duck-waddle gait.

My gf is asian is 4 months pregnant. After all of the terrible experiences i've had with white women i decided i would try an asian girl. I couldn't be happier these days. White women aren't worth the headache.

But imagine having a son like you. Full white, but an utter pathetic piece of garbage, a holistic failure on all fronts. Subhuman at most.

A large gamble I'd say, might as well do what you want. Assuming you'd even have the capacity to do so. Lol

pic related
Room full of white sons and a white daughter who used to be a white son

you can like a lot of things
but you can't breed

>has been shown to be an issue for half asian sons though

Meaning Sup Forums repeats it until we believe it.

t. flap blasted roastie

Because anime is written by men.

so you're literally a loser
and people say not all yellow fever fags are losers

Yes, stop it.

Asians are pretty close to whites honestly. They're different but they're more similar than any other race.

What do you mean by autistic charm? I'm genuinely curious if you could flesh this out as I don't really know what people mean by this. People always throw around that word so if you could. ( I never get involved in fandoms. I just watch the shit. I never find much to discuss about media unless it is literally an allegory or some shit and even then...) And yeah thinking about it I believe Darkness, Aqua, and Megumin all have their manipulative moments. Whether or not they are in general manipulative is another question.

I'll probably try season 2 again now that the full seasons available and I can watch it at my leisure.

>Breeding with them is detrimental to the white race and has been shown to be an issue for half asian sons though.
no it's daughters too
also only two type of people want daughters over sons. diddlers and people who like the idea of paying extra for a child that could have been a boy

>implying there aren't enough hot white women
look around retard