Time For White Bois To Leave Science

blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/

> Not to alarm you, but I probably want you to quit your job, or at least take a demotion. Statistically speaking, you are probably taking up room that should go to someone else. If you are a white cis man (meaning you identify as male and you were assigned male at birth) you almost certainly should resign from your position of power. That’s right, please quit. Too difficult? Well, as a first step, at least get off your hiring committee, your curriculum committee, and make sure you’re replaced by a woman of color or trans person. Don’t have any in your department? HOW SHOCKING.

> Remember that you live in a world where people don’t succeed in a vacuum; most success happens on the backs of others who did not consent. You have no idea how successful you would have been if you were still you, but with an additional marginalization (not white, or not male, or not cis gender, or with a disability, etc).

> Right now, I want to talk about gender equality because the fact that women aren’t actually a demographic minority makes certain arguments easier, but please know that actual solutions require women of color and trans people. Remember having white cis women run the world is no kind of solution.

Should white people quit thier job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=26PLWPWXlSc
youtube.com/watch?v=4PLvdmifDSk
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=xGWAZtD3IsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Time For White Bois To Leave Science

why?

>Get out the Way
She could use proper English.

get out way wyboi
future fem
bow now lmao
how wybo compet

>American Mathematical Society
Probably just another fake institution run by sketchy tax free foundations.

White bois actually are intelligent. Science has no room for emotion...... Real science that is....

>we are equal and I am strong

>but you need to willingly concede to me

Exactly. And proper English never hurt anyone. I know the author of that article has a "brand" she's trying to build, but the word is out on the outrage industry. That kind of brand building is terribly unimpressive nowadays.

Lmfao imagine being such a pussy that you let some uppity black bitch bully you out of a job with a blog post

>be white male scientist
>get shit on my feminists for taking up space
lol I'm trans prove me wrong

Finally someone brings up mental illness.

Wait so now that i'm off the committee and handed in my resignation, what is my sheboon approved role?

As a White cis male starving I bet we Could get Democrats to agree to welfare and food stamp cuts to starve you to death.

Actually, I identify as the CEO of this company, while my job title is janitor, and hence it is discrimination if I am not equally compensated.

SHOW YOUR FUCKING FLAG

"If you are on a hiring committee, and you are looking at applicants and you see a stellar white male applicant, think long and hard about whether your department needs another white man. You are not hiring a researching robot who will output papers from a dark closet. You are hiring an educator, a role model, a spokesperson, an advisor, a committee person. When you hire a non-marginalized person, you are not just supporting this one applicant whom you like, you are rewarding a person who has been rewarded his whole life." Its true that people of color need role-models. However, its also true that universities are not just responsible for advancing equity in the broader world. They are also responsible for being equitable to the specific people they interact with. If you refuse to hire the most qualified applicant because of some immutable aspect of themselves, then you are being unfair to them.
"Remember that without sexism, you would expect women to sometimes be over-represented." Then by that same logic, we should expect men to sometimes be over-represented. "I challenge you. When the applications come in, remember society makes dominant applicants look better than they are. Society makes marginalized applicants look worse than they are. There is no objectivity. There is no meritocracy." If that is the case then why not hire professors completely at random?

>IQ is a social construct that cishet white men devised that defines “intelligence” on the basis of culture. Sadly, there is a direct correlation between high IQ and “earning” a PhD in a STEM discipline, which is all too reflective of how white cishet men have designed disciplinary concepts to reinforce their own power structures.

"Not to alarm you, but statistically speaking you are the problem. Your very presence." You heard her. We are fated enemies. Act like it.

I identify as a brain surgeon. I really am a janitor, but They pay me $50,000.00 a year plus benefits.

>Piper

But aren't Jews and Asian over represented in the sciences compared to their share of the population? They're the ones who are actually taking places from other persons of color. I believe white scientists are about in line with their share of the population.

>persons of color

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE !!!!!

Fine

> They're the ones who are actually taking places from shitskins.

Happy now leaf?

Today we learned that leafs are better than redditors.

>do wut I say white boi
>no, nigger
What now?

Yeah, I'm sure this attitude will allow scientific advancement to stay ahead of the rest of the world...

>trans person
>person

So dumb.

the very definition of "uppity nigger"

that's the point. as long as the US remains strong, postnationalism in the west will remain a pipe dream

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Sup Forums that one of our most effective and on-going projects revolves around writing articles like this in order to simultaneously mock faggots that actually think like a prog and enhance or accelerate their insanity to push fence sitters to our side using a fake identity. Here's a couple ideas for articles/socmedia posts to ruffle some feathers:

White people are going to become enslaved by PoCs and this is the right thing to do.

If you don't give money to PoCs you are literally a nazi.

Yes, we Jews (who are not white at all) rule over everyone and that's how it should be because you fucking goyims are so stupid you let us get away with all these horrific crimes against humanity lol.

So what if Muslims are enslaving niggers in the current year white men are still literally the worst omg they're sooooo lame for giving us a little power and platform to destroy them from lol Muslims are real men lmao

How is this shit any different to blacks being segregated and hated? Cis white males are the new black, and all women are now the elite whites.

Been in every social construct, I am a social atheist. From top to bottom, most people are niggers, we have to bring that word back, in it's most abstract.

Your bullshit is the same that ever came before, same religion, different day.

The filthy fucking yids managed to convince non-white people that rapidly hating white people was the good and moral thing to do in order to throw us under the bus to cover up their own crimes. They did this using their educational institution propaganda machine, so as they implanted these festering anti white seeds in the minds of the youfs they simultaneously corrupted the value of critical thinking and logic, which are clearly nothing more than products of problematic white supremacy.

This made me smile. Good point, great post.

I grew up in liberal white Mecca. As a child I was astonished at the hypocrisy and hatred of the left.

It still blows my mind how many white guys go along with this. It must be the same mentality of beta orbiters.

>resign from my position of power as a neet
nah

So she's basically pushing this (pic related).

*sigh*

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw

We should ban smart people from science and positions of power. They are too privileged.

>be leftist retard
>see this
>quit job
The workforce proceeds to auto purge itself from left wing retards. Is the author of this piece, uhm, sweetie, /ourgal/?

Put some Asian women in the hiring committee, they hate blacks more than we do.

Now go cry me a river and go pick that cotton.

It seems to be more like
>OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DEM MAGICAL WYPEEPO POWAS YALL IGNANT RAYCISS WE NEED MO SCIENTIFICAL SHIEEET LIKE SYNTHETIC WATERMELONS AN CRACK REPLIMACATORS WHY YOU MAKE COMPUTAS SO HARD TO USE WHITEY KEEPIN DA PEEPO DOWN GOD DAMN

RIP science

I'm ashamed to say that this video was recorded in my home town.

This is what happens when you remove objectivity and merit from science and replace with with SJW bullshit: youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14

Holy fuck. How the fuck is this real? WTF is wrong with AMS? Is AMS not a legit organization? Why are the commenters so passive about this?

How much longer can this shit go on? How much worse is it going to get?

THIS BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND

Daily reminder that we should let leftists go through with this and purge all their parties and (((institutions))) of white people. This will lead to two things :
>more leftists will get redpilled and abandon their positions
>more dumb niggers heading parties and (((institutions))), and as we know in Detroit they put in power a functionally illiterate person who cant even read the funny papers. Then you win EASY MODE

Why do people with liberal arts degrees love telling us how there is so little woman in science related fields?

>This happens all over the anglo world
>this leads to the anglo world becoming Africa-tier in science
>slav and gook countries take over
How can anglo boys ever compete? Feels good being with the winning team desu.

Yeah nah.. not even close..
> lowest of the low.

But isn't the black chick in the pic a MAN

What is that? A /sci/ post?

Why is she fighting to join preexisting white male organizations instead of forming her own, if she's just as capable?

>r*ddit spacing
please lurkmoar before posting, or better yet gb2r

Proper English is racist and oppressive.

>yes we need to 'de-colonize' science

>the whole thing needs to be scratched off [wiped off the face of history]

>*gleeful giggling from all the subhuman niggers in the room*

>shocked white people [existential dread intensifies]

>mfw

We're just going to have to genocide every single one of them on earth. It's the only option left, and if you have a problem with what I just suggested maybe you should go live in a black-majority area before you start shrieking about 'ethics'.

>Should white people quit thier job?
I quit in 2008. Wasn't going to let Obongo send my earnings to welfare niggers.
Had enough saved/invested to just say fuck it.

Did you actually read what I posted?

Yeah, why do you think that I didn't? I was paraphrasing the first 40 seconds of the video you linked, not commenting on what you're saying, I agree with you.

He’s not speaking directly to you, but to a hypothetical white person who would flinch at the thought of eradicating this plague from our planet.

>nigger says something dumb
>niggers are dumb and subject to suggestion
>we need to use incredible amounts of resources to start a war we won’t win and that’ll end with the world at war with itself
dumb whigger nationalists, every single time

this

Time for muricans to start identifying as women.

My fault, user.

>WE WUZ KANGS
>cant dethrone whitey from position of power

Pick one.

>a war we won’t win

This is what leftists actually believe. If we [as the white race] decided to cleanse the earth of the cancerous presence of the subhuman nigger race we could do it in less than a week. It wouldn't be a 'war' it would be wholesale slaughter, like killing cattle. It wouldn't even take a whole lot of resources if you look at it from the perspective of what we will save in the long run by exterminating the revenants of homo erectus. You forget who you are talking to, the white race is the greatest race of warriors and killers to ever walk the earth, and it will behoove you to not forget it.

> We need to restart science from an African perspective because science is a product of western modernity

>like for example how the black magicians in the village can send lightning to wherever they please, how do you explain that with science?

I lost so hard user thank you this is gold.

How about the realistic third option?
>everything decays and falls apart without white men at the helm

The only reason you have any knowledge, you have, is because of conscientious "white" people on this Earth.

>never forget that
>it's like Atlantis
>but niggers will never learn
>because you only want to be "in charge"
>without the responsibility
>and that is what 'nigger' is

You have no idea, do you?

The University of Cape Town... Once a good place to get a degree... Now it's a big SJW circle jerk.

>trans person
>less then 1% of population

Truly shocked there are none in upper science fields
These people actually believe this shit, that there is some conspiracy keeping them out

Leave that country white man, anyone who thinks and talks like this and outnumbers you population wise you're in for a bad time

Yes, I have an idea. I have many. One of these ideas has to do with rejecting moralfaggotry due to a histrological perspective many lack. The facts are that niggers and kikes want to destroy us as the white race and the only thing stopping us from vaporizing them with the force of a thousand suns to secure our survival are insipid little moralfaggots such as yourself. Always moping around and mumbling about 'muh responsibility' or 'muh human rights'. Well, their human rights end where my line in the sand begins and we have learned that before we roll up our sleeves to do the real dirty work we going to have to make sure you fucking moralfaggots are out of the way.

The difference between "social science"/social studies and science.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PLvdmifDSk

>statistically speaking
Statistically speaking, there is a less than 50% chance that you're actually taking up room that should go to someone else if we want equal representation of each gender, unless she actually believes that men are inferior.

but everyone at work is white and we don't have non-whites applying to the job

And where the fuck could he go? Even if he wanted to leave, there is no Western nation that will take him. Besides, his ancestors struggled more than you know, and South Africa is his home. He has even more of a right to it than those black skinned bantu speaking demons. Get real and educate yourself you're making us look stupid.

I know lots of SAs living in America, beats having your wife raped and murdered in front of your children.
After apartied ended they should of took all the money and burned the high rises and killed as many nigs as possible on the way out.

Or they could have just killed all the niggers but then some moralfaggot american do gooder white knight faggot army would surely pounce on them. Mercy is for the weak. We could have torn all these problems out to the roots but noooooooo some fucking moralfag would start whinging about some christcuck bullshit like forgiveness.

While there are plenty of us who have managed to bail, that requires decent bank... especially since the ZAR has been in the shit for almost 20 years. Hard to believe it was worth more than the US$ once.

Then again, there's also the argument of "Better the devil you know" and we can still get away with shit here that would get us fined or jailed elsewhere.

>telling your readership to stop reading

Mildly amused.

move bitch
get out the way
get out the way bitch
get out the way

Here's the thing about SA: This country has been fucked over by the big players for well over a century due to gold, diamonds and other resources. The Brits, Soviets and Chinese have all had a hand in dicking with us by manipulating internal shit (like when the commies infiltrated the ANC after being banned by the government) or external pressure (Brit sanctions).

>You had apartheid!

What pisses me off is that nobody gave a shit about apartheid until the Soviet Union was on its deathbead. When that happened, the West turned on us... Hell, we even got to feature as the baddies in Lethal Weapon 2, but they were quite content to let the National Party keep running things prior to that. What's conspicuously absent is that the Brits helped to establish some of the first anti-black laws while we were still part of the empire. The Nats just continued with that tradition.

>you are probably taking up room that should go to someone else

True, statistically Asian are academically better achievers than whites. More jobs for Asian students and researchers, I guess!

more like time to pull the carpet out from under forced "diversity hiring" amirite

Everyone gave a shit about Apartheid. The system was unironically evil and self-contradictory.

How about we allow applicants to do an entry exam, that way we'll know who is capable of what.

Show your real flag nigger.

>Everyone gave a shit about Apartheid.
>Apartheid was allowed to run its course for decades.

>and fuck truth too huh

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

>Should white people quit thier job?
This is just more proof democrats are racist. The sad thing is they're racist to "even" out statistics, at least when the right are racist it's got to do with some pride bullshit.

What pisses me off is when matzoh-brained american fucking progscum think that white south africans somehow deserve being treated they way they are when they themselves are, using their own curious form of 'logic' guilty by birth of 'crimes' even worse than the boer. Boers did not practice slavery at all really as opposed to americans and apartheid was nearly identical to segregation. Even more infuriating is the fact that they all think they're 'geniuses' because they have the 'right' opinions when in fact they are quite literally brainlets. We could apply the same thing to the Germans and the British, the fucking anglokikes invented the concentration camp and tried to genocide the boers but who wants to hear about that, tell me more about the 7 billion poor innocent nice friendly Jews that got gassed like 10 times each and mysteriously escaped getting soap'd by finding their way to the promised land.

noted and logged

>for too long we have been oppressing the superior intellect of jack russels

youtube.com/watch?v=xGWAZtD3IsQ

Pfft? Are you fucking serious? Did you see anything I posted?
>so I am the PETA of the current human condition
>I like my pets
Fuck you
>if you wanted me on your side
>you wouldn't have fucked my life
>I am not the "moralfaggot" in your way
>you are your own faggot
>you're in your own way
So get out of my way, since my blood runs rare, but if you had anything worth offering, you would have presented it.

Or maybe you assholes should try harder to improve your competence rather than assuming that you should have some racial quota just because non whites can't make it on a level playing field. Literally trying to guilt trip people into hiring your incompetent ass. How disgusting and pathetic can you be?
People aren't obligated to have multiethnic staff, they are only obligated to have competent people for the positions and that's it. Already non whites are hired in front of others due to racial quotas in many situations, eventhough they are poorly qualified comparatively. Equal opportunity does not mean equal success, because it is a matter of how much effort you put into thing and how much merit you have, some people just don't have talent for various things/don't have it in them aswell so that's also something to consider.

>She could use proper English.
Maybe that's just a fragment of the reason why she isn't qualified for such a position that she wants to manipulate her way into getting, instead of actually being qualified for it.

DAS RITE