Q is a psyop

The psyop isn't a bad one though. There's a revolution in the works and this has caused you autists to engage in collecting new and old information and putting the puzzle together. Howevere, it is also feeding you hope, so that you don't sperg out in real life, because there are "non-violent" steps being taken to restore America.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/149492/us-jewish-population-pegged-at-6-million/
timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-now-fashionable-in-the-us-warn-experts/
nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is a psy op
>a good psy op
>participate goyim.

I will spam so many Jew red pills you won't believe it . kill yourselves now.

>this isn't what i wanted

You literally called people antisemetic at one point. FUCK OFF

forward.com/news/149492/us-jewish-population-pegged-at-6-million/

U mad
?

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-now-fashionable-in-the-us-warn-experts/

Netanyahu to American jews: You just don't matter
nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html

ISRAEL IS ILLEGITIMATE

not at all, i predicted this and applaud it. Q fags need to know what they find at the end of all this digging

a jew across the ocean is still better than a jew across the street

Nothing will get fixed until it is all burned down

Q is term used by Biblical scholars btw to describe the person who wrote the gospel Mark and Matthew are based on btw, the original, I am sure none of half wits figured this out yet

GO FUCK YOURSELF

ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND.

Yes interesting, the half wits fling shit when you give them vital information, what a surprise

OH LOOK!

Q IS BODHI MANTRA! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!

ummmm no half wit, but none of us expected much from a brainlet like you

(((Q)))

>Howevere, it is also feeding you hope, so that you don't sperg out in real life, because there are "non-violent" steps being taken to restore America.

What you're saying is that it is keeping people calm, focused, and head in the game while shit goes down behind the scenes? Or am I misunderstanding you here.

saved

either that or jewish mind control keeping you docile

Q is a psyop is a psyop

It means its a psy op to distract you from NEWS COMING OUT.

OYY VEYY GOY LOOK AT THE BLACK SUN. IGNORE STRZOK. IGNORE ISRAEL GOYIM.

It's this. To keep you docile. It makes you dig into retarded shit.

or is that the psyop?

Is anyone actually ignoring Strzok or Israel, though?

ummm does your retarded ass even wtf the Black Sun is you fucking moron? We were literally the Nazi high command, literally your only hope against he kikes and masons. Never post again until your ignorant ass educates yourself faggot. ffs I hate morons, you are such hindrances to the white race, Jesus you wonder why they call you goyim?

Black Sun are the ones that drop the red pills here always has been. You think half wit teenagers are nut cases like your retarded ass ever did any trucking research or figured anything out? NIGGER EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS BECAUSE OF BLACK SUN

>We were literally the Nazi high command, literally your only hope against he kikes and masons.

HAHAHAHA

BODHI MANTRA IS Q CONFIRMED!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Black Sun are the ones that drop the red pills here always has been
Wrong. Don't make stupid claims. They drop truths and falsehoods just like every group vying for power here. You're just another tool.

No, YOU are not and never were.
Your retarded bravado is making a mockery of what you claim to hold allegiance to.

That's the entire point of this shill.

you are unironically a nutcase
wrong, back this claim up
seriously kid fucking kill yourself, why are there so many idiots in this world, you fuckers are why the white race is failing because you are so damn stupid, you are simply clueless, it is pathetic to watch, listen here little guy when you are ready to take the oath, when you are prepared to kill and die and for the cause and do anything OTHER THAN SHITPOST ON Sup Forums you let us know cool?
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

Until then fuck off and stay out of our way

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BODHI MANTRA

>shill
jesus you are the stupidest fucking person I have ever met online hands down. I literally fucking write for a Black Sun publication and run a YT channel with ALL THE RED PILLS. I am literally the arch enemy of the kikes, guardian of the arcanum and Aryan legacy. You are fucked in the head guy, you really need to get yourself looked at by a doctor

> I literally fucking write for a Black Sun publication and run a YT channel with ALL THE RED PILLS. I am literally the arch enemy of the kikes, guardian of the arcanum and Aryan legacy. You are fucked in the head guy, you really need to get yourself looked at by a doctor

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

oops, I hope to god to run into you one day my friend. You probably literally sit there in your own shit, but we will make a man out of you

>run a (((YT))) channel
>get account banned bc racist
Get in the big leagues and start your own media outlet

You know why the kikes are winning this war? Because they teach their own the truth while they teach you imbeciles shit. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER so we spend our time trying to educate you lil fucks and have to fight with idiots and shills all day trying to do it. None of you dumb hits know anything about anything you didn't learn here and guess who the fuck brought it here? That's right the fucking Black Sun did and even still you morons do not do any follow up research you simply come back here looking for more, NEVER BRINGING ANYTHING OF VALUE HERE. You are literal POS, you do nothing for the cause and hinder those that do. BE A MAN GET YOURSELF IN ORDER AND EDUCATE YOUR FUCKING YOUR FUCKING SELVES BEFORE WE STOP COMING HERE ALTOGETHER because we are sick of you little shits. If you will do nothing to save yourselves don't fucking look for us to save you

YOU SEE SIGNS AND SYMBOLS POSTED HERE FIND OUT WTF THEY MEAN. You see information posted here FOLLOW UP ON IT AND TELL OTHERS. YOU SEE SHIT LIKE THIS HERE FIND OUT WTF IT MEANS This is war on information if half you lazy no good fucks learned anything and taught ONE SINGLE PERSON this shit would all end you little cocksuckers

>there are "non-violent" steps being taken to restore America.
False

THEY CALL YOU GOYIM WHICH LITERALLY MEANS CATTLE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT IS? BECAUSE YOU MORONS ARE CLUELESS SHEEP AND WHAT IS WORSE YOU ARE WILLINGLY AND WILLFULLY IGNORANT YOU HAVE THE WHOLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND ALL DO IS SHITPOST AND TALK SHIT TO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE FUCK ALL OF YOU SORT YOURSELF THE FUCK OUT

i thought it meant we were souless golems/homunculi

>implying Sup Forums hasn't already organized militias and death squads

Finally this collective is sorting this out. thank you.

the interesting thing about humanity is that they love self-indulgence. Basically you have to produce the product in a humorous way.

...You seriously have to deliver memes as a fucking joke. Funny, isn't it...

Finding the right words for a soft transitional progression for english humans is truly a chore due to their brutish history...

oh you silly humans.

Q = JEW

it was an old, old, VERY old euphemism for that JEWS could do, and do, and still do. but your primitive brains can't comprehend.

too bad. so sad! Q, in the what is it, "star trek" universe" is the same thing as whats jews in this world can do now. they've made themself god. they've made everything you do, part of thier plans.

and yet you ignore it. despite countless and literal explanations. so pathetic.

you deserve to be where you are. and this, imaginary chantard "Q"?.

hahahahaha, you'll see.

what a load of shit. if psyops then ((they)) dont know the meaning of the word. Q is legit until i have solid proof he aint

... I mean, you could point fingers at me but I think they extracted it from my mental experiences of defense from psychological harassment. At least, it's a part of the picture. (like all the Q larpers write)

I would never put it past them to lace my experience and mental asylum full of suicide code. Tread carefully.

Why does this happen everytime i try ty reply tp a Q post?

these threads always taken over by jew hate. guess (they) think they're being clever doing that.
cbts got derailed by this shit when black rock was being talked about.

plebbit

all non-whites are the problem, including jews