Pedophilia is a sexuality. PERIOD. Is it normal? Nope. Neither is homosexuality. They're not trying to excuse it...

Pedophilia is a sexuality. PERIOD. Is it normal? Nope. Neither is homosexuality. They're not trying to excuse it. They're acknowledging that it's a mental condition . they can't control their attraction to children just like gays can't control their attraction to penis!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mercyonjupiter/status/942077239209938944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a sin, actually.

when did mental illness become a sexuality?

sage and report folks

kys

why the fuck are you pushing pedophile acceptance so hard tonight?

Please consider killing yourself for the betterment of society

sage

>It's a sin

Get the fuck out of here with this shit you degenerate

This is my twitter page.
twitter.com/mercyonjupiter/status/942077239209938944
If you have something you want to tell me, say it to my face!

fuck off queer

My sexuality is wearing women's clothes.
It turns me on to dress up in pretty things.
That's just what gets my dick hard, at least when it's let out of its chastity cage.
But I don't do it in public because I have respect for society and children.
I can't change my sexuality, but I can choose to prioritize societal norms over my own base pleasure, which I only fulfill in the privacy of my own home.
You're fucking sick and selfish if you think abnormal paraphilia should be expressed in public. You're a criminal if you think non-consensual paraphilia (pedophilia, rape and beastiality) should be expressed anywhere.

which is why they need the death penalty

>Leave the pedos alone
And anything else?

>This is my twitter page.
The fuck? Are you crazy? No matter how pissed you are, why the fuck would you want to doxx someone on Sup Forums, even if that someone is you?

that's not an orientation or a "sexuality", that's a crossdressing fetish

Lmao why are nigresses constantly talking about their hair?

Most men probably wouldt hesitate to get with a 12 year old girl look at human history. Once a girl bled her first time she was married off to some 30 year old man. Its only the last hundred years or so this has been considered wrong. I think that unfortunately most men are indeed pedos. They just dont know it

that's obviously not you, stop trying to get Sup Forums to attack someone
>we're not your personal army retard

Paraphilia, sexuality. Meh.
I think my point still stands.

It is

>minds alike op 2bh and also died too

I can control my attraction to kill people by not killing people

13 is the biblical age of maturity and marriage.

Not your personal army

"Pedophilia" is the natural state of heterosexuality you fag

this shit again
1.)most men like females with developed secondary sexual charecteristics
2.)most men have empathy which prevents them from abusing kids for their own pleasure.(pleasure out of abusing the minor, think about it, how deranged you need to be to rationalize it)
abuse of kids correlates mostly to : single parent(widower), step father, alchoholism and unemployment.

most men who abuse kids do it as a surrogate for their sex frustration, they are not pedophiles by definition.

this leaves open question:who are you?abused victim?insane fuckhead?schlomo or mohammed?incel whose self-esteem is so low he faps to kidz and tries to rationalize?
either way, you should be restrained from our society

There is nothing wrong with pedosexuality. In most cultures, it is more normal than homosexuality. If liking children is wrong, then how come adult women try to make themselves look like children? (Makeup to make their skin look like children, shaving hair to look like children)
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

The problem you fags will never understand is that, being attracted to someone because of how old they are is not sustainable, and the relationship simply will never amount to anything. Ever.

If you ever get to together with someone, as that person grows older your attraction to her diminishes significantly faster than in a normal relationship, making you, as a partner, unable to live a life-long relationship as your attraction to your current partner will not last more than 10 years at best.

The solution is to cure you, and make you able to fully engage in a normal, healthy heterosexual relationship. Anything other than that is unsustainable and not really a realistic option.

Fucking 15-17 y.o girl is not a perversion, most of those girls have developed secondary sexual characteristics thus is attractive for men.
However, most governments prohibited it to handle teenage pregnancies.

Younger than 13 are not developed yet so it's a deviation.

And that's why Mary was like 13 when she gave birth to Jesus, KEK.

t. guy who enjoys Sesame Street for different reasons.

According to the psychiatric establishment, it is now considered perfectly normal for a man to want to stick his dick in another man's asshole. But if you're attracted to young, healthy females... well, you're a sick fuck who needs to be locked up and medicated.

What is the agenda here?

All U pedos that rape kids are SICK bastards, even if the NYT is in love with U.

If you want to smooch boy dick, become a Jew Rabbi. Not only is it legal, you get paid.

We're already in Hell so does it matter?

Yah ppl know they can't control it but too bad for them children can't consent

>Younger than 13 are not developed yet so it's a deviation.

Prepubescent females have pussies, assholes and cute faces. That's all the "development" that is required for male sexual arousal.

kys. and of course you have a jewy crunchy granola flag. fucking kill your own face

They can, sex shouldnt be legal contract

Pedophiles need the rope

thats the cunny bot brah are you new pr what