Little Witch Academia

Do you think ursula sensei /chariot would go out in a blazing flame of glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GukNjYQZW8s
youtube.com/watch?v=z9ixPpqrceQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First first Sucy is best grill.

BUILT FOR SEX

I

WANT

TO

KISS

LOTTE

Merman akko qt

Episode 4 was a foreshadowing to Akkos relationship with Chariot.
Akko was never supposed to become the new Shiny Chariot, her task was to save the REAL Shiny Chariot, who had lost her spirit long ago.

That makes it the total opposite compared to Simon and Kamina.
Genius, right?

>7 was okay at the beginning, but at the end it was really lazy writting

Explain yourself on this one, because that sounds like an statement more than an opinion and that's not what I've seen in the episode itself.

And how was the broom race "killakillish"? The actual most KLK thing in this show was the fisherman scene in the latest episode and that's because the KLK character designer himself animated that.

>Believing Mermans and UFOs exist

/x/-tards, please

Ep 7 was probably the best, but the "lol rare fish" shit was an asspull

RIP Constanze
youtu.be/GukNjYQZW8s

I'll be honest and say that would be a nice twist. As long Akko manages to become a proper witch in the end, that is.

Is Amanda Ryuko and Diana Satsuki?

I think akkos character development would be akko just being herself

And Akko is Mako.

>tfw the tangible steady influx of costanze fags

Impeccable taste friends.

Reddit is a shit hole, so we must purge these threads of them.

She is comfy. You could just sit and eat together and enjoy the silence.

>silent
Best type of waifu

>waifu
I meant Mädchen

I want to be her robot.

Do you think she ever added a vibrate function?

You mean Ehefrau?

That would be a nice twist, not everybody can be the hero who saves the day, sometimes the hero needs somebody who gives him/here a push in the right direction when he lost his way.

and then akko goes back to japan when she fails at magic school and has to whore her self out while chariot has adventures around the world and forgets about akko until she meets her again by accident and she rents akko for the night.

Baptized in the blood of innocents

>that smug face
>that implication left will stop being the main character and right will be the new main
>those colours
Confirmed as JoJo reference.

[Shiny Chariot]

Are you implying Constanze is shiny Chariot?

You could be on to something.

That's pretty sweet. Said it in another thread, I'd love to see an ending with Akko and Ursula preforming together. I don't see it happening (they're really pushing the off-with-the-old-in-with-the-new mentality regarding to Luna Nova, and Ursula has already given up her role to become Akko's mentor), but it'd be lovely

>I'd love to see an ending with Akko and Ursula preforming together.
I'd love to see them performing together too.

: - )

Mods will delete these threads if we use two at once

>and then akko goes back to japan when she fails at magic school and has to whore her self out while chariot has adventures around the world and forgets about akko until she meets her again by accident and she rents akko for the night.

You monster. After your first paragraph, Chariot will take Akko on those adventures around the world and become a good witch

Why do faggots think that ursula is going to die, I dont understand

Good riddance.

>muh Kamina
>muh Senketsu

Death = development, shit gets "real"

They still think lwa will be klk/ttgl.

She is cute enough

They should delete the other one with Amanda, at least we are having discussion here.

They haven't come to terms with the fact that LWA is family friendly.

Now that I think about it. Where did Constanze's yay go?
She should be as chatty as her VA.

Post yrw Ursula dies

Why?

they should keep it, the faggots there should stay

There shouldn't be two generals of the same show.

New ep 8 spoilers

have you ever been in Sup Forums when code geass aired?

I doubt you fucking have

Is she growing Sucy-shaped mushrooms out of her hands?
Spooky

Generals are even discouraged, especially if you put editions and fixed OPs

It seems.

>If I namedrop this old ass anime that will get a new season soon they'll think I have the authority of an oldfag on this anonymous imageboard!

no tell me, because there where nothing but code geass threads on the board, if you think having two threads of the same show is bad then you haven't seen shit.

ttgl was the same as well when it comes to the amount of threads on the board

>
>7ep
Well, the premise of charadevelopment was great, fish sensei was also cute idea, and that Ursula domination scene was top-notch, but the ending with "some wwf, which was not even shown to be there, in the middle of nowhere the lake, made fishAkko a photo, they also guessed that this strange fishcreature was some luna nova student" From the page it seems that the fisherman himself was giving an iterview, and what, he admitted to hunting for endangered fishes?
Not to mention that fish sensei got caught, everybody knew that she will be with those fishes the moment Akko decided to help this random tuna, so it also wasn't surprising usage of absurd row of events.
Just too many illogical coinidences

It's just this type of cartoon kind of responding to problem, but comedy cartoon type, where the problem wasn't really important in the first place, in the world where you can simply smash your face with a pan to cure cancer. Because It's mostly about comedy
Killakillish in sense as absolutely over the top and very dynamic - that scene where Akko shoot herself while running with cannon, and hit the "broom" directly, and then used some kind of inhuman strength to pull herself, was a bit too over the top for me.

Trigger likes their cartoons, and I enjoy their style as well, but in LWA it's a bit inconsistent, because you either have a bit absurd world, like in kirakiri, or TTGL where physics works a little bit different and people can endure a bit more, or the world where characters are more human like. And in LWA for magic to be fully magical, characters need to be a more human-like. Andrew jump was in human standard, falling from really big height can be dangerous and it mostly works that way. Sure it's not superrealism, but also not as absurd as KLK.

How much do you want to bet that Sucy of the Sleeping Forest will teach us jack shit about Sucy and in general be a dissapointment?
There is so much potential for Trigger to bungle it, more then any other episode so far.

You type like a monkey and missed that I put the term "general" in my post. I can't bother with more.

The best thing about new Trigger shows are the crossover fanarts. Post more, please.

>haahh you type like a monkey so that means you're wrong

is that a new insult nowadays?

Akko is a baka.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9ixPpqrceQ

>tfw the exact moment Akko loses her yay

I have a very good feeling about that one actually. I think first impressions said the episode was so packed it felt like three episodes worth of information (or action). Reminds me of the first episode of KLK, the first comments were about how fast and extreme that episode was, some people couldn't keep track. It helps that Imaishi is also directing it

I think it's perfect for Sucy's character, shit's gonna get wild.

Stop with this meta bullshit. It's just shitflinging at this point.

>so that means you're wrong
Never said that. It just means that your posts hurt to read and you put no effort into them, which could mean that you are just here for easy (You)'s.

>Akko losing her yay

I need you to stop that user

Akko would look better in Mako's Fight Club uniform

AIM FOR THE TOP!

Even the most genki girl would have difficulty maintaining her composure after seeing Ursula's dead body sprawled on the floor

Why would Ursula die?

What is with Sucy's left eye?

Why is Sucy so obsessed with fungus?

How can she be so nonplussed about suffering and near death situations?

Will we ever learn the answer to any of these questions?

Because she is hot

That's part of the appeal, you know? I think we'll only get just enough for the episode's plot line, without going much deeper into her character. I'm fine with that.

Next episode is going to be about Sucy, right?

She's filipino

It's standard Trigger user

Someone closest to the protagonist always has to die

What is with Sucy's left eye?
Nothing, that's just her style

Why is Sucy so obsessed with fungus?
Mushrooms are a stereotypical ingredient for witch's potions and she's clearly the type who specializes in potions

How can she be so nonplussed about suffering and near death situations?
She's a total badass

So wait, Ursula and Finnegan are sleeping in Akko's room right?

At least that's what I got from it when Finnegan said they were spending Meal time and after hour times together

nice paintball vids bro

th-thanks. frigging winter and its 30 degree weather, I can't wait for summer again so I can go paintballing again

>tfw ywn play paintball with constanze

That's not what a general is.

Because she's a villain who happened to get roped into being the friend of the protagonist.

>Someone closest to the protagonist always has to die
No they don't, the majority of Trigger shows that has not happened.

This autistic sort of thinking is starting to piss me off, it's like with Akko saying "yay", she does it a couple times, you lot immediately assume it's her "thing", and then are confused when for five episodes in a row she never utters the word again.

No you fucking idiot they'll be monitoring her after school and give her extra practice hours, like we already seen in episode 7.

Yes. Because now they're under constant supervision. Through it probably won't last to Sucy's episode since leaked shots show that Akko,Lotte and Sucy have a bunch of mushrooms in their room.

but I want Ursula and Akko snuggles

Theses threads are generals in fuction if not name, don't kid yourself.

Fuck

>Akko and Ursula sleeping in the same room
>Akko wakes up at like 4am, while Ursula is still sleeping
>looks at Ursula and she's in Chariot's red hair
>huh?
>oh I must still be dreaming lol
>goes back to bed

It's because Chariot kept touching young girls like Akko that she went into hiding, you want her arrested again?

BULLY THE URSULA

>lol
Akko is now Tattun

I hate this meme, but I like /ll/
What the fuck

>that reference
Christ I'm old

This but she's eating her cunny out like Jasminka on hot potatoes.

D-DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

DIET WHEN!?

>every drawfag's pics are always retardedly shit, badly drawn in unique ways
Is this the western individuality I keep hearing about?

LWA would be better if fattyminka didn't exist

prove me wrong
you can't

>everyone fawns over Diana
>nobody seems to grasp Costanze's unholy communion of machinery autism and sorcery

>everyone fans over diana

Diana a shit, what are you talking about

Diana, pls

If she had a personality beyond being fat, no.
As it stands, agree 100 %
But she's literally a bg character, anyway.

Maid dragon has 5
But let's nitpick one thing and leave the others alone.