Do jews think like women?

After seeing this tweet I was gobsmacked.

I'm starting to think jews aren't even hypocritical on purpose, they just don't understand that they are even being hypocritical because they think like women.

How can you reply to this tweet with a straight face like this? It's INSANE to me.

He's mocking

Jesus called the jews hypocrites so yes.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

-Matthew 23:13

He probably thinks both are wrong if he's a leftist. Leftists, even Jew leftists, are usually pro-Palestine.

Yes

Jews, Judaism,... ..it's like a sickness. Take sexuality. Jewish girls love to give head. And Jewish men love to get it. it's very pleasurable, but Jews are obsessed with it. You wanna know why? Because a Jew's essentially female. a Jew doesn't like to penetrate and thrust. He can't assert himself in that way,.....so he resorts to these perversions. Oral sex is technically a perversion, you know that, right? So after a woman's had a Jewish man,.....she's ruined. She never wants to be with a normal partner again. All right, so it's not that the Jew runs the media, or that he owns all the banks,...Look, the Jews clearly control the media and the banks. investment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is....they carry out in those realms the exact same principles they display in sexuality. They undermine traditional life and they deracinate society. Deracinate, tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil. This is how they know themselves.

But Jews don't even have soil. There's Israel, BUT THOSE ARENT JEWS. They're Israeli's, a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments, so he universifies everything. He can't hammer a nail or plough a field though. All he can do is buy and sell and invest capital, manipulate markets, and it's all mental. He takes the life of a people rooted in soil and turns it into a cosmopolitan culture based on books and numbers and ideas. You know, this is his strength. Take the greatest Jewish minds.....Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb. In the three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe. They've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, thrown us into class warfare, irrational urges, relativity. Into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question! Why?!?! Cuz it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life. Until there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.

>t. The Believer.

The jew crys out as he strikes you, and sorry it's not because they are women (they are pussies one on one though)

White boys can't even compete...

White boys don't know they're in a competition.

>all cunts think alike.

>I'm starting to think jews aren't even hypocritical on purpose, they just don't understand that they are even being hypocritical because they think like women.
You're not the first to think this way. Otto Weininger - pic related - (Austrian Philosopher) who was thought to have great potential, but committed suicide at the young age of 23, was a Jew and in his works thought of the Jews as feminine.

When you look at their history and see that since the time of the first temple's destruction, most Jews who have survived are the ones who obeyed their Sadducees, or Pharisees, or Rabbis faithfully, preferred their own to the verge of nepotism (better to stick with other Jews than non-Jews who don't like you). Thus Jews tend to operate more from fear (feminine) and thus are prone to making short sighted decisions and arguments (feminine) than those who operate from a position of strength (masculine) and tend to make a big-picture argument.

Women are very subversive and cunning. Even the ones that you would swear are idiots are very cunning creatures. Even a low IQ girl can go her entire life without working a day and live much better than most men could imagine.

This is a survival tactic of the parasite. Much like bringing a flame to a tick, if you smack a bitch or a Jew in the face, you will get instant results. They're terrified of their hosts.

This.

Have always been this way.

I'm getting bored of the Jews, they're not as smart as I originally assumed them to be. Can we just throw them in the oven already?

>Do jews think like women?

only when they are trying to trick women.

Who wants to destroy the Jews? Who wants to grind their bones into the dust?And who wants to see them rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love 'em. What? "Love the Jews?" It's strange, I know. But with these people, nothing is simple.

That's fine. After we get rid of Israel and zionism.

The Jew says all he wants is to be left alone to study his Torah... do a little business... fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hitler had not existed, the Jews would've invented him. For without such hatred, the so-called Chosen People would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Nazis. The worse the Jews are treated, the stronger they become. Egyptian slavery made them a nation. The pogroms hardened them. Auschwitz gave birth to the state of Israel. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of their genius. So, if the Jews are,as one of their own has said... a people who will not take yes for an answer... let us say yes to them. They thrive on opposition. Let us cease to oppose them. The only way to annihilate this insidious people once and for all... is to open our arms, invite them into our homes... and embrace them. Only then will they vanish into assimilation, normality and love.

>Jews don't even have soil. There's Israel, BUT THOSE ARENT JEWS. They're Israeli's, a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments

You don't debate them. (pic related)

thats why im sayiing it's an illegitimate nation.

Jews are malignant narcissists, pathological behavior is their norm. They're illusionists, con artists who are barely even in contact with reality.

>How can you reply to this tweet with a straight face like this? It's INSANE to me.
they're bold-faced sociopaths
similar to women, but less emotional and they absolutely understand what they're doing

That Jews are psychologically much more female is an old, standard observation.

Jews are intuitive, fight with words, manipulators, sentimentalists, histrionic, self-focused, etc.

It's like the Voltaire quote. The Jew must either dominate or be hated by everyone. They can't live with anything else.

tweet this to him. :)

Well they do believe that:

>take immigrants into USA/Europe/Canada/Australia/etc.
“No, they’ll pose a threat to the white identity of our country!”
>don’t be racist goy!

>take immigrants into Israel
“No, they’ll pose a threat to the Jewish identity of our country!”
>our identity must be protected

Yes, actually they do. This is why they target our women for manipulation and subversion, they rationalize alike.

jews are obsessed with women and heterosexual sex and vaginas. they are a MATRIARCHY after all. their religious arm of masonry is the same thing too

the right side up triangle is a dick. the downward one is a pussy. 88.7% of "heteros" are pedos. the stars on the republigoyim logo are upside down molech ones. right wing fucken pedos are absolutely everywhere. epstein. putin. moore. pence.

wut?
The picture I posted isn't talking about leftwing or rightwing.
Also, pedos exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

the g in freemasonry means goddess. you said some divide and conquer protocols garbage about gays being for jews. release your nambla returns. obama wasnt a pedo. is jones? when meanwhile. we literally banned your penis vagina isis stars. why even say your pic to what i said. it's true. so attack the males you hate, now. pathetic. what have you done to stop jews? nothing. they walk on your head

Quite possibly. Jewdom-as-unironic-matriarchy is Sup Forums's most overlooked and underrated jewpill imo.
t. based Jew

???

typical. fucking three question marks. now what is everybody reading our things going to do? get bored and leave. congrats. fucking explain what you mean sneaky serpent man

Reread your own posts and realize you're spewing out weird random things and it seems like you're projecting your preferred political side's actions on to the right wingers.

i came in here. i said one mother fucking thing. you did some memey bullshit. i call out your question marks. your idea of elaboration on that is that im too random. fuck off. your neck is like a titanium rod. your hard head is made out of diamonds

>if you smack a bitch or a Jew in the face, you will get instant results.
HOW CAN SHE SLAP????

What is the one defining feature of both groups? Solipsism.

you know borat's song "throw the jew down the well". well. wells. are symbolic of pussies :)

Interesting, only Jew I've actually known their sex life was fucking obsessed with receiving oral, and nothing else.