How do we deal with the Furry Fandom plague in Germany?

> World's largest Furry Fandom Fanbase

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

furrymap.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

furrymap.net/

Go to your local mosque and ask Mohammed..
(Priorities first hans)

>How do we deal with the Furry Fandom plague in Germany?
You already invited the muslims, it will solve itself in a generation.

your post made me really angry
fuck you

and some Sup Forumsacks think Walt Disney was a good guy... LOL

pour more immigrants in.

>spamming fur fag pics in shitty thread no one is paying attention to
>”mudslim hehehe”
>your post made me really angry
The absolute state of Germany

Once Sharia law takes over in a few weeks, this problem will solve itself.

We do nothing, because it's fucking hot.

Shitskins love to fuck animals. Why do you think they'd be any different to fucking humans dressed like animals?

wait we have furries in germany? i thought that was an american thing

Damn. This is worse than the model airplane hobbiest problem in Germany.

Kek

what's wrong with collecting planes?

where is a truck of peace when you need one

The real question is how do we deal with G*rmans

WE LOST GERMANY GUYS

suitcase nuke

maybe after we unfuck swedebro, you will get your shit together.

half of these freaks are probably shitskins
its probably the only way they can fuck other then raping

You can safely be white while wearing a fursuit in Germany.

Ive never met one in my life and im 30.
But hey i come from Cologne I see other degenerate shit daily.

Invite more martyrs to the border and hope they'll syahid in one of their cons.
These degenerates will be put down like the animals they are insha-Allah.

For the most part, the furry fandom itself is harmless. The problem with geeky subcultures aren't the geeky aspects. It's the SJWs that plague everything fun.

>Steampunk
Now full of Bernie shitdicks

>Video Games
Now full of feminists

>Furries
Now full of depressive ravers

>LARP
Now full of trannies

>Cosplay
Now full of BPD-ridden Bernie girls

>Card games
Now full of faggots

You want to know the sad part? Last time I went to a convention of sorts like Comic Con was in SF and it turned into a Bernie Sanders rally where every person was either some androgynous short-haired pixie girl into polynamory (open relationships) with a made-up sexuality, a balding non-passable trap, or some /cgl/ pill-popper. I wanted to see fun shit, see Batman, meet artists, etc. No, I got UC Berkeley bullshit instead with xanax galore.

I've actually talked to a few of those German Furries and aspects of your culture pretty much fit like a glove into that particular fandom.

When the United States created the fandom in the 1990s the ONE central idea was anthro human+animal creatures and ALL of the fan media whether it's novels, paintings, etc. revolves around that idea;

When you have a country with THESE:
>Werewolves
>Tribal themes
>Obsessed with Foxes (REYNARD)
>B.C Germanic Pagans wearing wolf fur hats
>Furry demographic is overwhelmingly 85-87% Caucasian

Is it no wonder why you're infested with them?

IT'S LITERALLY AN AUTISTIC VERSION OF PAGANISM

> Living in Germany is so bad, you have to resort to dressing up as an animal-person and having meaningless sex.

I guess give people a reason to not resort to escapism?

This has to provide proof positive the link between severe autism and fur-faggotry.

Living standard is higher than in the US you naive mong.
And the US has by far more furries (also thanks to the gigantic population)
> I guess give people a reason to not resort to escapism?
said the guy shitposting on a vietnamese noodle pulling forum.

RWDS but with furries

>Living standard is higher than in the US you naive mong.
Ahmed you are mistaken

Sparkle dog furries are the fucking worst of the community. Right up there with unwashed otherkin.

>they are in my city

My names actually Hans and no im not.
Still gonna move to Colorado in 2019 to be there for the race war and shit but Germany still has better living standards.

>bronies
Filled with Nazi

They are furries beacuse you took their nationalism away by banning Nazi history and telling lies about it.

Its the same reason japan is crazy.

Obviously

>You can turn people gay

The reason there are so many gay furries is because it's a fandom filled with pure distilled autism, It's essentially a which came first chicken or the egg scenario.

Better living standards than Syria I guess

We're full stay home faggot

Wrong. Every brony I've had the unpleasant chance to run into was full-on commieboo into collecting ushankas and the ones here still have an obsession for Bernie Sanders even after the whole "no refunds" fiasco.

They all moved onto Magic The Gathering it seems. Shit, now even antifa crusties have an odd obsession for that card game.

This thread is now a germany hate thread

Where are the actually ethnocentrist/nazi's these days? Just stealthing out normal lives?

right wing death skunks?

Everything already approved and i got a good position in a software company.
Im good.
You americans are really really naive about the situation in Germany, its not at all like /pol makes it out to be.
It will be someday for sure, but for now people are living quite comfy and rich.

>kill nay identity the Germans have.
>make them hate themselves

See the emergence of weird perverse identities like furies.

Distribute guns to bronies. Believe me, furries will be shot on sight. There is very little overlap between us and those sick fucks.

Actually it's you who's about to find out that America is a massive shithole.

Myself? Working, sleeping, and days off spent having a few drinks at a bar on my days off maybe once a month. If not that, playing a game for a couple hours before bed. If lucky and have the available places to do it, fishing and hunting if it's the season.

Think of it this way, working to make money, then tossing a few pennies for the few moments of stress relief. The same goes for others like me that I'm acquainted with.

If you're moving to burgerland you should take a trip to Pennsylvania and visit those secluded amish towns that have cut themselves off from the world and STILL speak a variant of West Central German to this day and buy some homemade food; I think it would be interesting to see if you can pick up distant echos of your country.

Agreed

Yeah Germany's so good you want to leave asap

>you Americans
We helped you rebuild your filthy country after you lost against a bunch of malnourished jews And farmers

Not politics you jew killer
Sage

>rebuild
We tore it in half and did a mediocre job with the infrastructure of the half we had, so 100/2 = a score of 50%, F, see me after class

There are two types of furries I've met. BDSM faggots who seem to be obsessed with hugging people, or rednecks who really really really like dogs.

kek, couldnt be farther from the truth, well the jew and farmer thing that is
No I just always wanted to live in Colorado for a while, ever since im like 13 or 14. I still got a flat and a house in Germany which i intend to keep and rent out when im away
Definatly gonna visit me some Amish since im from the Rhineland i might even be able to talk with them in their dialect.
Its still a full year away. for now i just see the daily decline of my city. Public places really really suck these days.

the redneck furries usually have those cheesy dreamcatchers and dollar store paintings of Timber Wolves.

Accurate

>No I just always wanted to live in Colorado for a while
No doubt because of our higher standard of living.

> How do we deal with the Furry Fandom plague in Germany?

Gas them?

> public places
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA good luck finding one in america
underage memester, have fun in the third world

World War 3 but we finish the job this time
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

I remember walking around a bookstore a year ago and there were two amish that looked like pic related and I heard them conversing and thought

>Holy shit are they speaking German?

I had never known they had walled themselves off so effectively that they were still able to do that.

The goat one amuses me, the other two are kind of boring. Overall 5/10.

You should hear their version of "T'was the Night Before Christmas." It sounds almost Irish, even though they're of German descent. Also, pickled everything.

turn them to nazi furries helmut.

Halts Maul du kranker Österreicher dein Land ist ein Witz.
Was bist du Schweizer oder deutscher

HAHAHAHA ONE OF THESE ISLAND FURRIES IS WOKE AF

Use the "traditional" method.

Looks like I need to move to Germany.

go on over to Sup Forums if you want me to take a shit on your face, otherwise stop overcompensating and go impress your cornerstore nigger with your comped german
a fucking migrant piss-stain posting to ME about AUSTRIA from a LITERAL third world shithole where toilet-water comes out of the tap and half the obese population is on foodstamps
was furn opfa, eylmao

>furrymap.net
>none where i live
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>Closes one is across a bridge into the next town and area code
>Female tomboy dragon

>cold winter night

>you will never feel the warmth of your tomboy gf dragon's breathe on your neck as you both shitpost on Sup Forums

And in america you'd go to prison for a gram of weed if you didn't get magdumped by some obese burgerboy cop who got bullied in school. You don't have a point, because you're an insecure faggot who lives in a shithole.
Nigger'd country with for-profit prisons being compared to based Austria, LMFAO I can do these topical takedowns all day, what's fucking next.
Gonna pretend you can fight wars you tub'o'lardin motherfuck?

Im 30 brah and I always can come back without a problem. Just let me try.
Mostly because of nature and hiking etc. And now also because i make some mean edibles and wanted to see if I can stat a business or get a contract or something with those.

faggot

I.E. higher standard of living for you

You wouldn't come here to trade down, would you? of course not

I honestly would have thought diaper fetishism would reign supreme in Germany. I guess I learn something everyday.

I'll pass. I dated one of those geeky girls with the thick glasses, sketch pad with stylus, and beanie with the animal ears. You know, the kind with the Nintendo DS, Zelda tee, and no pants and wide hips while chewing on pocky. The kind with the batman pajama tees. The kind you know are into Deviant Art, Korn, Slipknot, and have a little bit of pubic hair, but can't grow an 80's bush.

O v e r r a t e d

They all have BPD anyways.

I find it odd that the dirtiest fetishes are now going mainstream by girls who I would have never guessed would be into suck. Girls into diaper shit are probably into daddy-dom garbage. Now EATING ASS is not only a meme, but an ongoing kink trend.

>Gotta eat your man's ass now senpai 100 100 eggpant

here's a foodstamp for your thoughts, angry burgermutt ;)

Fuck off you doublenigger, not everyone wants to talk about your stupid pizzagate bullshit all the time.

You fucking the_donald faggots need to fuck off back to r*ddit already.

I always assumed the external dressings of geek goddess was a trap and as soon as you got them behind closed doors they would start talking about daddy not loving them enough.

At least I hope not. Im trading living in a big ass metropole for living close to nature.
Thats what I wanted. Also one of these days I wanna do the Appalachian trail. also one of the reasons im coming.

>Definatly gonna visit me some Amish since im from the Rhineland i might even be able to talk with them in their dialect.
They speak Swabian.

If he is from the Rhineland he might actually be able to talk to them.

>How do we deal with the Furry Fandom plague in Germany?

ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELDING, FOR FUCK SAKES.

>Germans
>furries

checks out

You are already dealing with it.
With your efforts soon enough Europe will be rid of the degenerate Germans and their perversions.

OwO
what's this??

Just a reminder that furfags are Sup Forums's oldest enemy and are a symptom of peak degeneracy.

>eating ass
Psyop to make people not want real sex after they tried?