#AUSPOL QUEEN PAULINE EDITION

G'day cunts. Hope you've all had a good day.

>Why we need more Australian trans stories on our TV screens
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/we-need-more-australian-trans-stories-on-our-tv-screens/9271648

>Australia's greenhouse gas emissions increase for third consecutive year
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/greenhouse-gas-emissions-increase-third-consecutive-year/9271176

>Newspoll: Xenophon's SA Best gains stunning lead over Labor and Liberals in South Australia
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/xenophons-sa-best-leading-newspolls-popularity-poll/9270690

>Nationals David Littleproud, Bridget McKenzie among five new faces in ministerial reshuffle
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/ministerial-reshuffle-announced-five-new-faces/9271198

>Disruptive in office, losing MP focuses on Bitcoin disruption to turn a digital dollar post-politics
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/rob-pyne-turns-to-bitcoin-for-post-political-career/9273848

>Grains industry investigates impact of banning genetically modified crops in South Australia
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-12-19/grains-industry-investigates-value-of-gm-ban-in-sa/9269500

>Turnbull government's holiday plan to silence criticism from charities
baka.com.au/comment/turnbull-governments-holiday-plan-to-silence-criticism-from-charities-20171217-h06bzx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cD7rE5zbFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ngKjcNqo-dc
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/woman-rescued-after-falling-8m-down-lightning-ridge-mine-shaft/news-story/31cb87172873daeb10c181c6c342ea21
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=lWqkVhlY-5A
youtube.com/watch?v=h4MqcpOUWVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is worse, Chinks or Nips?

whats for dinner lads?

Kys kangaroo shitlords

Why do Aussie women crave the big NZ cock?

Chinks.

Nips can be brutal fuckers, but they're better at keeping out of the spotlight.

t. aus/flip hapa

Spaghetti on toast

Kfc i rekon my dude

Aussies

Pasta

I’m giving it a few years before our countries dead, We have a negative birthrate, but remarkably out population keeps expanding, solely due to immigration.
Anyone got suggestions on things to see before it all goes down the toilet?

too hot to cook, senpaitachi getting fish and chips.

Hello lads.

Hey from Brissy. Fucken hot day.

Why'd you guys let niggers in? Didn't you see how poorly that turned out for us?
youtube.com/watch?v=_cD7rE5zbFk

AFP here. We've had reports about a bunch of Australian Neo Nazis collaborating here. Anyone caught posting in this thread will be sent straight to fuckin jail.

Do not pass Go! Do not collect 200 dollars!

>Tonight’s episode of Inside Story follows the family of Evie, an 11-year-old girl who is transgender. Born Ethan, Evie told her parents when she was just six years old that she was born in the wrong body.
I think Hitler was right.

Learn how to use Periscope first before you go around on big boy social media, cunt.

Flake and chips

i'm willing to testify against the rest of them for a pardon

b-but officer I didn't do nuffin wrong.

>Speaking about their little girl’s courage and strength makes mum Meagan beam with pride. “She had to fight to become who she is. Evie’s a girl, and she just happens to have a penis. It’s as simple as that,” said Megan.

Good g- boy

home chicken schnitzel.

What do they put in the drinking water in South Australia?

meth

Went down to my local burger shop and got me a whopper and chips. Business is owned by chinks but I've known them my whole life and the whole community loves them.

chloramine...

t. home brewer

You better learn how to keep your sphincter constricted boy.

Any ABC shit-stirrers in here?

interview for an apprenticeship tomorrow, another victim of the tradie meme

red wine

Hit the key points for the interview..

i.e. "I want to continue learning about the trade", "I understand the importance of my trade to the wider community", "I am able to perform certain tasks and have knowledge of x,y, z areas"

I'm not too sure on apprenticeships specifically, as I am employed as a teacher. But I assume the interviewing process is similar to other jobs.

You mean commenting on ABC articles? So much fun.. Actually I'm surprised at how #WOKE the comments can be. Is it just all Sup Forums trolling?

youtube.com/watch?v=ngKjcNqo-dc

ABC is a fucking cuck hive, but there are a lot of shitlords there too. Makes it fun

>hapa
Disgusting

who /wagecuck/ here

these 5 am starts are killing me

Nup. There's really nothing to see unless you want to travel with a woman so you can make her happy and get your dick wet.

Women love travelling so they can appear to be interesting.

You never know the good times for tradies might keep going and you might be on $200k a year.

Kind of wish I'd been a tradie but you never know what it's like until you do it.

Beer. I know the day of the rope is like next Thursday and I'm supposed to be as fit as an iron man but I'll be alright.

I fantasize about the girl I like being with other men.

>I know the day of the rope is like next Thursday
Wait wat.

Who else /Chinese property buyer/ here?

Do you do it just when you're masturbating or all the time?

You're doing it wrong. Stop.

Both, I think about her sucking cock while masturbating.

The aussie fears the Latvian

You guys are same people.......new zealand should be part of australia

I fantasize about the girl I like being with me.

We're going to jail, boys!

thats nothing, i shave my left leg because when im in bed and my legs brush up together the shaved leg feels like a woman's leg and that makes me think i have a girlfriend sleeping next to me and it stops me feeling so lonely

WE WUZ GOOD BOYS

We're going home in the back of a divvy van!

You wouldnt be that little cunt i had a tiff with the other week by any chance would you?

Fuck you little gutless dog cunt adopt taliban tactics to physically defeat muslims, find your spine and balls in that order and remember to screenshot the tip submitted page

No ones knocked on my door yet faggot

Latvia isn't a real country.

What's with the weird cunts in #auspol

>have our own language
>have our own ethnicity
>have our own culture
Do you have those?Oh wait you dont becouse your a new world faggot nation with no culture or identity.

Fat chick found and rescued from mine shaft in Lightning Ridge
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/woman-rescued-after-falling-8m-down-lightning-ridge-mine-shaft/news-story/31cb87172873daeb10c181c6c342ea21

Oi cunts someone should fire bomb auburn mosque. Filth raped a 8 year old girl other day.

Is Nick Xenophon a good or bad bloke?

My mum went to Riga and said it was fun for like half an hour and then said it was boring after that

what do you lads do in university?
I was thinking about doing some sort of aerospace design or piloting but the jobs are probably fucking hard to get, and I think I would bomb out if I got stuck in some bitchwork engineering job

You can't fall very far down a mine when you're waistline is over a meter.

I do Chaturbate shows in the uni libraries.

Chinks. There are 11x as many of them and have very little respect for Culture

t. Half Chink hapa

>be on $chan
>surprised that there's some fucking weird anons out there
How many windows have you licked today?

>it was fun for like half an hour
Strange becouse i had some aussie woman in my bed for half an hour

thats why your cultured ethnic people come to live the rest of their lives in America in droves?

Do us a favour and get a hold of a gun and take out as many of your fellow chinks before taking yourself out too.

nah, I'm going into politics to kick out all the chinks. I'm going to weaponise my identity to save Australia.

>tfw too intelligent for 3dpd

There are about 200K ethnic Latvians in USA most of them are children of ex nazzis just like in brazzil.

Chinks. But im convinced that if we somehow show them that the Australian way of life is better, they can be asdimilated. Instead of them assimilating us simply because we are complacent.

Why is the ABC constantly focusing on pedophile priests 24/7? It is non-stop attacks on the church and breaking the seal of the confessional. What is going on here? is this some kind of attack on Christianity?

fucking retard

Dont be scared of the chinks m8.

yeah let's just "assimilate" the chinese lmao

B-but Latvia fren?
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

> Prussian and Russian cuisine
Nice """national""" dinner, traitor.

Truly the White path
youtube.com/watch?v=lWqkVhlY-5A

Of corse mate, sorry if im rude im just trying to get Latvia to become no1 shitposters on this site.

>im just trying to get Latvia to become no1 shitposters on this site.
heh, youre dreaming if you think you could ever beat us

There are no jobs in Australia for Aerospace engineering. Unless you are somehow poached from research by someone overseas.

Myself:
>Bachelor of science: physics major
>Bsc (honours): Maths
>Masters of teaching

Now living in a comfy retiree town teaching only white children. Absolute bliss.

Fuck off Ivan
T.Based russian youth
youtube.com/watch?v=h4MqcpOUWVo

Trust me man you have no idea what you are going against the Baltic shitposting is obove what average man can comprihend.

m8s what's the deal with online comment sections? Why are they all 90% fucking Sup Forumstier worldview dingoes shitposting? How can it be that our online presence as a nation is almost solely defined by the right wing, but irl this country is circling the drain?

I have meditated long on the BBQ smoke over this one but need some elders dreamtime wisdom.

Where? Post links.

P-please be nice. This is a nice board.

Got the feel for the steel?

NZ has been part of Australia for over 100 years - read the intro to our constitution.

listen here kid, us Australian shitposters are renound by everyone on this board and we arent even trying. youre a fool if you think you could ever beat us, ill admit that balts are pretty good shitposters and i appreciate the latvian ball user but the art of shitposting has only and ever will be mastered only by australians

me on the left

Isn't it obvious?

I dont understand what is the point of having anglo countries seperate?Yes UK is cucked but Canada NZ and australia are basicaly the same people, just seperated geographicaly but that isnt problem anymore in modern world.

We shall see, in a mean while have a pic of my hometown.

that architecture exists nowhere in this country and it sucks because it is my favourite