Post the picture of a girl from an anime or manga

post the picture of a girl from an anime or manga
if you're waifu is posted you have to do the same amount of pushups as the last two digits of that post

disclaimer for salty and/or fatass mods that dislike me promoting physical exercise:
this thread is about anime and manga and is not any more off topic than the following threads, which are often found here:
this thread is also no in violation of general rule 3 (You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: [...] post number GETs ("dubs") [...].) because it's not about the last n numbers of a post being the same, everybody can participate and this doesn't promote senseless posting just to get a particular post number

>salty and/or fatass mods
Insulting the moderation is a good way of getting your thread deleted.

I was mocking them/him for a good reason - that is deleting a thread that didn't go against any rule for personal reasons

will somebody post my very nice and beautiful but sadly often overlooked waifu, I wonder?

kay people get on the floor

>mfw nobody ever post my waifu becuase she is so normie tier that no one on Sup Forums would admit to waifuing her

Suiciding for extra pushups! Gotta make her proud!

the OP pic fits the description

She's mine. This is punishment for any other faggots that think otherwise.

meaning you're posting you're own waifu and not doing any pushups?
that would hardly be the attitude one should have towards his waifu, maybe she'll leave you if she sees others can do that may for her even

Asuka and I share the same birthday so gg OP

are we even allowed to post our own waifu's ?

>08

a little too easy

You're doing it for her, so of course it's allowed! A true man heroes for his waifu

I got really exited about this thread, please don't kill it

yes but it's only advised when you're waifu is somewhat unknown or rarely seen and you don't see anybody posting her
in that case tho you might prefer giving some hints so that somebody else posts her
for example
my waifu plays a musical instrument that's most commonly played by men, and big/fat men at that
disclaimer in the OP seems to have been quite effective

What if I already have an structured routine?

ah damn I forgot a pic

>I'm not willing to change my routine a bit, not even for my waifu
get a load of this guy everybody
the least you can do if you absolutely don't want to do some pushups right now is to remember the number for when you'll do some

My waifu is so shitty, none of you are going to post her. Worst part is, even if you do, you would think I'm a NTR fag. I'm not, I just want to hatefuck her in front of the MC

I didn't say I wouldn't do them if someone posted her. But my routine is strength based so my gains would suffer while I'm recovering.

Sue me you motherfuckers, but bump.

If you post her I promise to do archer push ups instead. Come at me.

You will never guess my wife.

seasonal fags drop

contributing to this

I bad at giving hints, so there she goes,

well give us some hints, could be anybody

She is a fit girl.

I'm the one who posted Orihime (I doubt she's someone's waifu tho), but my waifu was drawn by a hentai artist and my "You might think I'm a cuckold, but I just want to hatefuck her into oblivion in front of the MC" might help.

Nope. She's bustier.

throwing wild guesses around here

Nope. She is very girly appearance wise.

somebody help this guy I have no clue who he's on about

already 20 push ups in

I'll help with trying to get the fit user, I hope some get's mine. I want to do push ups. I don't know if she's fit tho.

I'll give one more clue, she's got the cockroach antenna.

Doing double for mai waifu!

I about to drop a clusterbomb on this thread

Or you can join a gym and start lifting and getting gains for your waifu. Don't forget to eat properly and get good sleep as well!

She is also an ESPer. And that's the last hint I'm giving.

do you consider rarararagi's family hair common feature an antenna?
some dedication here, I like you, keep up

Nice ass, here you go mister fit, is this her?

I feel at loss here

I posted her here-
Time to get to it.

Can't be that hard. She has been posted in these threads before. I guess you wouldn't know if you didn't watch her anime though.

Nope. I can give one more clue, which is the hair color. Her hair color is a redish brown.
For recap:
>Redish brown hair
>antenna
>Made by a hentai artist
>Considered a shitty waifu, but for some reason she gets my cock rumbling
>She's a bitch to the MC, and cucking him with his friend.
The last one will probably help. Also, while she was made by a hentai artist, there's not alot of doujins that feature her. Her co-stars, particularly one, get's featured more.

>my waifu plays a musical instrument that's most commonly played by men, and big/fat men at that
still waiting yo

Oh shit, sorry about that. I didn't mean to post doubles.

Orihime isn't shitty.

Orihime isn't my waifu, dumdum. Read what OP said, and whoever has Orihime as awaifu has to do 52 pushups.

I know there are Arcfags here. Come on, get to work for your Princess.

No but you're close, it's a bigger instruments but not the biggest

This one might get some of you Anons. She was my first waifu when I was a child. I'm still waiting for mine guys, I know you can do it. I can give one more hint, but at that point I might as well just tell you

tfw it's 80+

Arms and chest are pretty sore now, but it was worth it.

yay, not one pic of mine. :)

Sadly, since no one figured her out, I might as well post her. Without further ado, I bring you my shitty waifu who I want to hatefuck.

>not getting /fit/ to be worth of your waifu
You don't belong here.

here comes the hint:
She's holy, she's jolly, she burned on the stake an ez one for all the stupid dodos

Joan of Arc?

>82
Respectable, and she's not shitty if she's yours. A good waifu is someone you'll love, flaws and all.

Your waifu is a great girl. Remember to always take care of her.

Besto snek

nice, I'll go for it in one go

bad idea, also forgot the pic

2ez

Jesus Christ no. My waifu is a top qt.

The original waifu, Lum Invader. Hell yeah.

sorry bro, forgot you said "anime"

I'm back. The 82 push ups would of been easier if my pug didn't jump on my back. Also, I call her shitty so people don't touch her, and I know that if she get's mad, it gets my blood flowing. You're a good person user, I hope you and your waifu are happy. Also why isn't there as much doujins of Rei as there is for Saeko or Saya?

Hope I don't regret this.

fugg

Tohsaka rin my second waifu after asuka langley

That's 77 push ups my good man.

By the way OP, I hope you post this thread again a different day. Getting /fit/ for your Waifu is a very good feeling. Good job OP, you weren't a faggot.

Self-righteous suicide.

Post her best friend.

>pug pushups
Nicely done, me and mine are quite happy. If anything I'd get my ass kicked by her if I wasn't getting /fit/.

oh fuc k

Here you go.

Benio is love!

ONII_CHAN GEIMU!!!

Fucker I'm sick right now and can barely move.