Kraut will down as a tragic hero. He started out making quality content, his anti Muslim...

Kraut will down as a tragic hero. He started out making quality content, his anti Muslim, pro west videos early in his career were top notch. He was probably one of the best skeptic youtubers out there, second only to the bearded quadroon himself. He had a tragic flaw however: hubris. Kraut bit off more than he could chew when he attacked race realism, and when he saw that he was losing the argument, he resorted to the vile tactics he reviled his enemies for using. This tale has not yet ended, but the only way this tragedy can truly be completed is if Kraut takes his own life, as a sign of remorse for his sins and as a warning to those who think too highly of themselves.

RIP in peace Kraut. You were one of my favorite youtubers, until you turned into a massive faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Z32oBHL
youtube.com/watch?v=G6neMFgNitA
youtube.com/watch?v=M0UsgWc0am0
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlTgGCBkKE
youtube.com/watch?v=0_2_YJXXr-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WhQeLs0Pyu0
youtube.com/watch?v=jOlrzPjMP3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of this guy. I can recommend DVA (Die Vulgäre Analyse), pretty entertaining.

he got rekt too.

Wait so is he against race realism?

At least he finally took a long hard look at himself.

I'm a damn softy. I hope the idiot goes and turns himself in at a psych ward.

a tragedy to rival the Greeks
I don't think it's a coincidence that Kraut chose to kill his channel on the same day that his idol, Mister Metokur, announced he's putting together a video about him

DVA guy gets banned all the time, but then his content gets reposted by "fans" and eventually he starts a new channel. You can't expect to get 100% freedom of speech on commercial platforms, so that's nothing I get excited or angry about.

Can't wait for Metokur's video, Jim has a decent track record of not letting internet fame get to him.

He was part of Krauts Gang, they were trying to sell out the "alt right" and "race realists" to the MSM (the NYT to be precise).
There are screenshots of him introducing himself to a reporter of the NYT on Krauts discord channel.

The same channel that was used to "fight" the "race realist" and attempt to dox a few of them.

Total bullshit. He's playing victim to soften the blow.

this

>Kraut will down as a tragic hero
in three weeks no one this board included will remember (((kraut)))

He was always a disingenuous kike.

i feel bad for him.
Oh shit I didn't realize Kraut was that big a fan of Jim's work. This makes me feel bad for him. Hopefully he finds peace in the next life.

You're a rather trivial man

Fuck off. The dude is a lefty in disguise. He was looking to doxx everyone he disagreed with, just like he did to RageAfterStorm

Go back and watch his older videos (if you can find them) they were top notch redpilling material. He was one of the first channels to talk about the migrant crisis in Europe.

no more germans!

can't even imagine fucking up so bad that my own idols would blow me the fuck out
a rightful death is all that awaits (((kraut and tea))).

Got any links?

DVA and Doktorant both worked with Kraut. If you're pro white then they're not your allies.

I wish the german alt-right would get their shit together so we could destroy these lefty clowns too.

Shakespeare could not have written a more complete deconstruction of a man.

He’s been a monster for years. His sadist streak is not new

Braving ruins Twitter or some of the older Sup Forums threads have these screenshots.

There really is a lot of material though.

Hes not though. Listen to his personal conversations with Braving ruin. He laments the destruction of Europe, hell this fucker left his town in Germany because it got browned up. He was a man consumed by hubris. Even though he hated niggers and kebabs he refused to concede that he was wrong, and went to great lengths to destroy those opposed him (to his determent). It's currently 9 am in central Europe. Kraut is drunk and wired on nicotine and caffiene, he'll be dead by the 20th of December by his own hand.

please clap

gríma wormtongue

Except that Kraut wasn't the one doing the doxxing, and the guy who did was false flagging. He won the arguments from the scientific perspective and and retarded "sociologists" moved the goal post and argued over subjective moral values.

What's the nonwhite in Sargoy?

>He started out making quality content
His first few videos were just the same shit that better 'sceptics' had already done much better, plus a few videos of him calling some of those those other 'sceptics' racist. His only genuinely original content consisted of bashing the alt-right. He was always a sly piece of shit. Fuck him.

That fucking JF face plastered in the background, what a legend. This has been a glorious time. Imagine how many thousands have been brought to the light of racial realism as a result of this idiot refusing to admit that he was wrong. The hubris is incredible, Kraut could've just admitted the truth and argued on the basis of morality, but instead his legacy will die for the greater good.

Thank you Kraut, you dirty liar. No mercy.

Gagfuckingdammit, why can't these fucking faggots just admit race realism is correct and stop being deluded idiots? Kraut and all the rest of you, if you read this, pull your snobby wrong head out of your pompous ignorant asshole, and accept reality, dammit.

Drop the damned over-egalitarian horseshit, you dumb assholes. I did. It's time to grow the hell up and face the music; the races aren't equal. And yes dickheads I am referring in the ways that matter and that hurt your fefes. Fucking stop living in delusion, self imposed ignorance and cowardice.

(((((Kraut)))))) was anti-muslim only because he is a massive zionist shill.

Black African.

Dude has serious mental issues and a bit of an identity crisis based on what people were able to dig up on him. I was angrier at him before they found just how autistic and damaged he is. That someone like him ever pieced together a real social life with friends that truly liked him and created quality content is actually pretty surprising.

Dude should get professional help and maybe someday he'll really be a decent and whole person who doesn't self destruct or lash out like this. I can't hate him when I understand the struggle, sorry to say. He owes an awful lot of people heartfelt apologies if he ever does get better, though.

If he does get through this, facing what he's done to himself, what he had and lost, and what he put people through is going to be very painful. Killing himself would be easier than getting better, frankly, but I guess I like to be hopeful.

>The dude is a lefty in disguise
He was pretty open about it if you actually listened to him. Even had a "Reclaiming the Left" series of videos.

Egalitarian lefties are basically creationists and much like them, they will never ever go away no matter how much evidence you show them.

There's still a path for redemption in his character arc. It just requires him admitting he was wrong about race realism, as well as being wrong for doxxing/vile tactics.

This has to be bait at this point.

think Metokur is working on a flight plan can't wait!

imgur.com/Z32oBHL

>Gagfuckingdammit, why can't these fucking faggots just admit race realism is correct and stop being deluded idiots?

With half of them its the leftist dogma they can't shake off.

The other half is just in it for the money and doesn't want to piss off their lefty followers. You think these people would have gotten as big as they are with just pandering to the left or right? No cryptokikes like Sargon are playing both sides.

So why would he fight against the people looking to revert the browning ?

I'll tell you why, because he is a filthy kike that moved because they were Muslims, not shitskins. He wouldn't care if Germany became an extension of Africa as long as it wasn't Muslim or catholic. He is not our ally, he was and always willl be our enemy. Fuck him I don't care what he does, i gave up caring about non whites a long time ago. They want you dead and your children to race mix.

Save your empathy for people who deserve it

>Dude has serious mental issues and a bit of an identity crisis based on what people were able to dig up on him.

Like what? All i've heard about has to do with him being a cuckold and into BDSM.

Kraut will go down as a massive faggot, nothing else.
/thread

If you require evidence that can't be attained because of ethical reasons you are clearly arguing in bad faith.

If he was winning arguments he wouldn't have just deleted his channel you retard.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

He obviously has anger issues and substance abuse problems.
Probably stems from the abuse he received as a child, provided that his accounts are true.

oh shit, he's not a pedo is he?

Doktorant seems to have stopped after the first video. Perhabs all the criticism and pointing out of errors got to him somewhat.
At least I didn't see him linked to the doxxing and the discord server.

He had a tendency to fluctuate between different personas. I think Kiwi Farms should have all the links to different forum accounts and shit. I even noticed it in his Youtube... he was one of those edgy guys making Nazi jokes and sort of defiantly flaunting his German heritage at some times, at other times he'd go full self hating German mode... He's kind of all over the place, and I really don't think he's a part of a Jewish conspiracy, just a really fucked up person.

THIS MADE KRAUT ANGRY

The fundamental claim of race realism is that race is a genetic/biological fact. This simply isn't the case, it's entirely a sociological construct.
If you need a sociologist or social psychologist to prove your point, you aren't dealing in biology anymore.

Let's see if he has any dignity at the end.

I think anymore, and the longer I do the more sure of it I am... I'd definitely take a person that believes in 6k old earth, and any random skygod they want to squint hard to, over someone that claims out the ass at every opportunity they're scientific and skeptical and all the rest, and then screeches whenever "muh science" actually turns out to be a little more uncomfortable to their simple-mind worldviews than some jackass tier "hurr hurr no belief yer jebus, so I'm a go wank muh cock now, uh hurr hurr hurr"
Seems when you move past middle school, & fossils & poking fun at some preacher quoting theological text, that shit gets a little frickin' real out there; that seems to scare the piss down their legs.

wat

Needs palpatine pic.

Seemingly everybody that he came across severly abused him. Including a teacher in what other anons have said was a very anti-bullying German school system and by his mother, who is so ill-adjusted that she became the local mayor.

Basically he is full of shit and an attention whore.

How come abo skulls always have teeth missing?

10/10

Race is a colloquialism, it's more accurately a haplogroup thing. This is what is so annoying about this debate.

UH HEY BUDDY WHERES THE FUCKING GENE PROVING THOSE SKULLS ARE EVEN DIFFERENT? CHECK MATE KIDDO YOU'VE LOST

Is he actually a Chosenite or is that just a meme?

Kraut will not escape his shame so easily.
The full set:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6neMFgNitA
youtube.com/watch?v=M0UsgWc0am0
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlTgGCBkKE
youtube.com/watch?v=0_2_YJXXr-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WhQeLs0Pyu0
youtube.com/watch?v=jOlrzPjMP3E

If you can't define a gene or a set of genes that make a person one group or the other - then your argument isn't based in biology - it's sociological.

>With half of them its the leftist dogma they can't shake off.

I'm opposed to race realism because it's giving ammunition to hateful, violent retards who are looking to pick a fight. It's not just leftist dogma, it's that the information is only useful to help justify cultural and racial divides. I know that's what you LARPing retards want because you think you're going to get an ethnostate, but you're not. All you're accomplishing is compounding the lack of harmony you see in multiculturalism.

Ok faggot Direct Message JF and take over from kraut if you want. He has the retarded mice, let him explain it to you 10X better than I ever could and go from there.

Such markers exist. It's how one can use genetics to trace the migration of early humans, or how you can trace a person's genetic heritage back to certain regions.

No, he didn't win the arguments from a scientific perspective, because the scientists he was working with told him that he was actually wrong and the opposition (JF) was right.

>All you're accomplishing is compounding the lack of harmony you see in multiculturalism.
>multiculturalism
>harmony

10/10 bait. Kill yourself.

Rage sends her regards. Aydin has been avenged.

Does anyone have a mirror to Cuck and Low T's apology video and farewell?

Can you not read? I said you see a lack of harmony in multiculturalism and you consider that an issue, but your solution is actually only going to make that worse. I didn't say multiculturalism = harmony. Fucking Nazi retard.

nobody truly cares. only faggots bump these threads, of which there are a dozen

Press S to spit on his grave

I guarantee we don't just get an ethno state. We take entire continents and ship you smelly cunts back to the deserts you crawled out of.

Nobody will be able to stop it.

I've never seen goalpost moving of this level before.

>I ignore the truth because evil racists will kill us all

Fuck.

sure we will, this has been the best happening we've had in a long time. It had a little bit of everything, revenge, intrigue, thwarted love, betrayal and finally just desserts. This will go down as an epic lulz filled happening that birthed many spicy memes like the pregnant trout that it is.

You're not getting an ethnostate you moron. You're having a tantrum and accomplishing nothing.

I don't have a twatter and never will.

I'd would be interested in reading up on those markers, but w/o seeing any source I can confidently say that a simple derivative from Hardy-Weinberg equations would allow you a pretty good estimation of what populations certain clumps of genes migrated from.

About which specific point? I don't doubt Kraut is wrong about a lot of things, but there isn't any kind of genetic barrier that defines different "races"

>I oppose observable reality because my opponents use it against me
This is the part where you take a hard long look at what you're doing.

>but your solution is actually only going to make that worse.

Oh please enlighten me muhammad how the fuck would it become worse than it already is?

And I mean worse for whites. This shit is ideal for you shitskins isn't it? Being leeches just like the kikes.

DVA ist noch der "reinste" Skeptiker, aber leider auch ein Tribalist. Schau dir lieber LangeR und Martin Sellner an.

You assumed the goalpost was somewhere it never was.

No, they'll just be angry, anti-social losers like they are now, except they'll feel legitimate.

Wait, what did Doktorant, DVA and Kraut do together? I only know about those mirrored videos.

>the information is only useful to help justify cultural and racial divides
This information is why these cultural and racial divides exist. That's the whole point of this debate.

>All you're accomplishing is compounding the lack of harmony you see in multiculturalism.
So what is your solution? Continue down the same path until entire ethnic groups and cultures are wiped out and the freest nations in the world are destroyed? We should just stay the course and become tax slaves to the nonwhites that abuse our systems of democracy for their own benefit, as they wash away our history as 'oppression'? Fuck yourself you highroading asshole, you aren't a better person because you refuse to face the issues. People like you are the cause of these problems.

JOIN THE NEXT FIGHT

shoo shoo now to your polgb discord cunts

I find looking at your kind a hassle, I see you as walking turds that live like rats and also smell like them.

Your woman are either dressed like the grim reaper or ugly as shit, your men are pedos that stink and you turn entire areas into what look like land fill sites.

Even if you were nice people you are not aestheticly pleasing at all. Europeans won't stand for this much longer, we move away from you at the drop of a hat because you are disgusting and shouldn't be here

>last two months
he's been faggy since Brexit

You've provided no information to counter the argument that race is mostly biological and ethnicities aren't equal. The only reason you're opposed to it is because it's morally reprehensible to you. Opposing something because of an ethical dilemma does not invalidate the truth of what you're opposing. I'm a Burger and even I know this.

who is he

All you've done is shit out of your mouth this entire time.
>RACIAL DIFFERENCES DON'T EXIST BECAUSE I SAID SO, AND THAT RACISTS WILL JUSTIFY BEING RACISTS IF THAT WERE TRUE, AND RACISTS ARE ALL PATHETIC INCELS AND DOOMED TO FAILURE, WITHOUT A DOUBT, BECAUSE I SAID SO.

But by racists, you just mean whites.
So in the end, what does it matter to you?

ich glaub der Doktorant is genauso ein Autist wie Kraut der Kritik überhaupt nicht vertragen.

>I'm opposed to race realism because it's giving ammunition to hateful, violent retards who are looking to pick a fight

You're either an outsider invader asshole and/or a mixbreed mudboi, looking to fleece the ingroup, or you're a weak outgroup-biased traitor because you can't do well within the said ingroup. I'm going to assume your larp-flag is genuine, and in that case the former is motive for your multicult bullshit is clear. You're an invader, fuck yourself.

Nothing. More. PERIOD.
There's not a single damned thing whatsodamnever that is morally more upright About you at all, you scumbag. I guarantee it. It's always the same motive. You're out for your own and fuck you 1000x over for acting pompous about it.

Yea we were told Donald trump would never be president.

Just yesterday we were expecting a "reckoning".

Things tend to go pretty well for us and all the signs from generation Z and current research polls suggest that the future is looking pretty good for the ol'master race.

I'd like to see you really fight against our ethno-continents lad I really would, not bloeing yourselves up in a crowd of kids or driving a truck into a Christmas market. Actually declare war and see how long you last.

yeah he's a cucked civic nationalist. he could have avoided all this if he just wasn't arrogant as well

You are such a retard. You can’t even be saved. Take yourself to the nearest extermination facility you rat.
>police find skeleton
>police can use skeleton to very accurately identify race of victim
>archeologists use skeletal remains to identify race of people that lived in certain places
>archeologists mapped the racial change of Egyptians using the same techniques

Yeah race is a social construct you massive faggot.

>I oppose observable reality because my opponents use it against me
Nobody is using race realism against me because I'm white. When race realism has come up in my real life, it has been because someone who's unhappy with their lives is looking to vent their frustrations, and they want me to emphasize with them about how immigrants have ruined their culture, which in turn ruined their life (apparently).

This information is why these cultural and racial divides exist. That's the whole point of this debate.
Cultural and racial divides would exist whether or not race realism is true.

>So what is your solution? Continue down the same path until entire ethnic groups and cultures are wiped out and the freest nations in the world are destroyed?
There is no solution. It is out of your control, and you have better things to worry about anyway. You can find a solution to your own problems by looking at your own life a lot easier than you can looking at the Jewish media conspiracy or immigration or whatever.

Hilarious, but I'm white.