Wtf did I miss the memo, there's aliens confirmed now or something?

wtf did I miss the memo, there's aliens confirmed now or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/2k1tU7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. You're just a faggot.

What's all the bullshit with some UFO by San Diego or something then, and some CIA dude saying there's probably aliens?

what's going on in that painting? pedophilia?

Distraction from the pedos about to be arrested.

>aliens visit op's house
>leave the earth unsatisfied
>no intelligent life found

Yeah what the fuck was that segment on tucker
I felt really weird like if they confirmed aliens exist and no one is flipping their shit about this

idgaf if there's aliens or not, but look at our universe. Trillions of galaxies with trillions of suns and many of them have planets in habitable zones. And on top of that we find habitable zones where we never expected them (like volcanic activity on some Saturn moon which was thought to be dead matter but new research shows it has more than enough heat and water to sustain life).

I mean that's the age old argument sure, but in this case I'm literally talking right now (or the last couple days) there's been a bunch of fuss about government-admitted UFOs and alien talk.

Like this guy said, they're like on the fucking news talking about it openly and no one seems to notice or care? Maybe you could see it like they're trying to sweep it under the rug, but is it at a point where like the Secretary of Defense or something could just come out and openly say in a press conference that aliens exist and they have proof, and no one would notice or care?

Who gives a fuck about aliens when Kraut and Tea got btfo and Mister Metokur is about to put out a vid.

The only thing which really matters is not if they exist, but if we make contact, and what kind of deals we make with them. None of this will be "our" business, so why care about it? Let the men in black deal with the situation and keep living your sheltered life.

The alien thing is a conspiracy/distraction because something big is going to go down in terms of NWO/ZOG making a play for more government control.
Trump is doing everything he can to resist and prolong it, but he's just one man with very very few people he can trust in his inner circle.

Guys /x/ is saying the photo that shut down Sup Forums of the ayy that was posted on Sup Forums was part of the leaked disclosure
Is this true?

You can't tell me what to do, I'll care about aliens if I want to!

anybody have the photo?

Video of USA USA making contact with the greys
Wmgf is our future boys
nyti.ms/2k1tU7U

Military released details of a now defunct 5 year, 22 million dollar project they had studying UFOs. Released footage of an F18 trying and utterly failing to pursue one. Some officials are saying, in an unofficial capacity, that they're not man-made.

Many anons are predicting that this disclosure is a distraction, that the elites are going all "Project Bluebeam" to distract us from shit.

HILLARY WAS GONNA DISCLOSE BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE TO GET ORANGE STOCKINGS FOR CHRISTMAS

No. it was insanely fake and gay.

>>aliens visit op's house

I really hope they don't land... this planet is a fucking trap

Alien life? Probably. Advanced alien civilization? That's trickier. A single spacefaring civilization can conquer a galaxy in a cosmic eyeblink, doing things too conspicuous to overlook. And if they didn't spread out and conquer space, why would they be here?