>reported for racism
How horribly racist of you.

They are niggishly nigging!

With extra niggerness!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAhAHAHAha

>Ben Garrison
lol

The Ant and the Grasshopper

In a field one summer’s day a Grasshopper was hopping about, chirping and singing to its heart’s content. An Ant passed by, bearing along with great toil an ear of corn he was taking to the nest. “Why not come and chat with me,” said the Grasshopper “instead of toiling and moiling in that way?” “I am helping to lay up food for the winter,” said the Ant, “and recommend you to do the same.” “Why bother about winter?” said the Grasshopper; we have got plenty of food at present.” But the Ant went on its way and continued its toil. When the winter came the Grasshopper had no food and found itself dying of hunger, while it saw the ants distributing every day corn and grain from the stores they had collected in the summer. Then the Grasshopper scremed:
Thas Raciss!!

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Why?

Toppest kek! DeKendrix is a niggery nigger name of the most niggish variety and the rest are extremely niggery too. Fucking niggers are ridiculous

Still no pictures of niggers pretending to be human.
Just wait a few more hours. I promise those pictures exist. Niggers don't wake up before 11am. There will be thousands of pictures by then.

Still nigging

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger niggernigger nig NIGGTEY NIG NOG NIGGIN' nigga nigge niggar rig-a-nig-nig nigger

N I G G E R S

Rig-a-nig-nig indeed!

very creative

>Affirmative Action: The Movie
Yes, user. Protesting is just as valuable as building a rocket to the moon.
It would be raciss to claim otherwise.
Moon rockets are raciss.
Rent-A-Center is the future of the human race.

is this tyrone?

Unlike niggers. Niggers have never created anything except horrible socioeconomic conditions

>right wing """"humor""""

Pathetic

African niggers had some very stable societies surviving for thousands of years in the hellhole that is africa, and some of them were unironically kangz. They have just completely failed to adapt to technological and societal change.

Also, niggers in america is completely your fault, you had the option to depart them to Liberia but you wanted cheap labor instead.

snowflake triggered?

You're a donkeyfag who sucks nigger cocks. Show us some of your super funny long-winded comics that have no punchline you manlet faggot

Also, niggers

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DRUMPF

>Left wing "humor"

Pathetic

Liberal cuck

Yea because (((you))) are responsible for things that happened a few hundred years before your birth. Ah yea and you gotta support niggers. Sheeeit!

The eternal mutt

sheeeeeeeeeeeiitt nigger

gib me dems white boy

Tasty cakes called "arapaki" which means little nigger

the nog

t. ((((((((((xHE61BKM))))))))))

the nig king kongquerer

Tasty cake niggers

gets your noggin joggin

The spooky poopface on this can looks like it's from Attack on Titan. The legendary nigger headed titan, Oyster Muncher Nigger Mouth

Hey, we tried!

>Why don't black Americans swim?

Obviously because water is racist.

Needs a zoomed out version with chimps, Neanderthals, and Denisovans in it.
This doesn't show their similarity to chimps is significant.

Can't we just get along?
We are all hominids after all.

I have no problems with niggers, as long as they don't nig around me

>African niggers had some very stable societies surviving for thousands of years
How do you know?
Niggers can't write, so are you just assuming they were human sometime in the distant past?

how can the other posts even compete

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

Sorry. Didn't mean to turn this into a nigger names thread.

why the fuck are their memorials on a fucking paddlepop stick

>why the fuck are their memorials on a fucking paddlepop stick

'Coz they be niggers and this is what passes for "a good and appropriate idea" in nigger "culture".

>Bentlee Godsgift
Someone really likes cars to name their child that

youtube.com/watch?v=hh7q-H96MxU
youtube.com/watch?v=wkwK7Qqdig0

>delivering mail
>reads envelope
>have to read it again
>C'Koriyana
>know immediately it's a nig house
>nig house confirmed

top bantz faggot.

How exactly is any of this racist?

humor?

As a fellow jew I can sympathize with this.

Nigger Joe?!? Say it aint so !!!!

Nig nig nig nuh nig nig nig,
Niggers on the run!

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ

Your hate is blinded open your eyes please

triggered?

KEK

Still it is a blind hatred

>Single father wants to keep his kids warm during the winter
>Whole family dies because father's a nog with a big heart and a small brain
>Sup Forums laughs because 'lul niggers right guiz?'
You guys are autistic as fuck.

id find it funny even if they were white. natural selection at its best.

Cold climate selects for intelligence

See if they let shit like this be sold in the US it would take some of the edge off the word.

>reporting a report
I'd report you if I weren't range blocked for the past 3 months.

How could the father afford the gas powered heater and the gas for it, but not the electricity bill?

Ya we can all get along! But when lesser men tell us that their failures are because of things not related to genetics, it makes it difficult!

this just in:

>Yea because (((you))) are responsible for things that happened a few hundred years before your birth.

If you want to be proud of your ancestors achievements you have to take responsibility for their fuckups too.

>what is archaeology

Edginess out of impotent rage is just going to work aganist you. Jamal isnt going to stop impregnating your women and making more mutts just because you call people niggers on the internet.

Is this a typical black family?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tDkL7ahcp4

The fuck is wrong wth burger negers?
Fuck, i was to Nigeria once, and even in the most backwards village never so this kind of chimpanzees

youtube.com/watch?v=220UF-M6Kc0
youtube.com/watch?v=qnfbnsSYb-k

I hate black people because they're black, black for God's sake their skin is black like black, oh they're black, I don't like black people... they're black... they're black.
black!!!

hey check this

i dont like niggers !

black are monkeys subhumans !

oups!

SNOW MONKEYS?

no white racist peopl