ITALY YES!

>Italian town removes Christmas tree from town hall for Muslims

archive.is/Jx9sO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jx9sO
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/orrore-cinque-immigrati-ragazza-rapita-e-suprata-giorni-1200286.html
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/orrore-cinque-immigrati-ragazza-rapita-e-suprata-giorni-1200286.html&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bolzano
The eternal kraut strikes again.

It is the crusades 2.0

the tide has turned and now the great European civilization once revered and feared is meeting it's sad, pitiful end at the hands of the muslims.

Europe has come to the point that the muslims are majority and they are affriad to upset them. Europe is lost

Shitaly YES!!!

The Eastern part will survive. We still believe in genocide.

>Bolzano
>In the region which Italy took over from krauts and which is still today majority kraut

You just can't make this shit up. Even in Italy the eternal kraut is at it again.

Pretty sure even in some Muslim countries Muslims even have Christmas trees.

Fuck me are we going to have to go save these Italian Niggers again?

Do we just need to nuke Germany?

It is sure starting to look like it. It seems like being a cuck and wanting to destroy Europe through any means is in their blood.

>archive.is/Jx9sO
Who is 'we'? Why do you have a faggot flag?

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/orrore-cinque-immigrati-ragazza-rapita-e-suprata-giorni-1200286.html

Horror of five immigrants: girl kidnapped and raped for days

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/orrore-cinque-immigrati-ragazza-rapita-e-suprata-giorni-1200286.html&edit-text=&act=url

Racism has a purpose. It did not magically evolve from ignorance. Snowflake Eurofags need to get your shit together and start killing muslims.

>Bolzano
>Wannabe austrians with kraut blood
>Traditional christians larpers all the time
>Cuck out in the name of diversity
German blood is pure evil.

Is that the toilet?

The boat is the toilet.

Goddamn Jews, please Jesus smite them all and remove them from the earth. Punish them for their wickedness. Free us from their treachery.

Europe is the toilet

I thought Italians were the ones that cucked out both times?

So brave, so powerful
I T A L Y Y E S

BOLZANO JA !

>The eternal kraut strikes again.

Bozen/Bolzano is 74% Italian and only 25% German speaking. The city is run by a Partito Democratico & left (Greens) alliance.

Ezra 4:11-13

11 (This is a copy of the letter that they sent him)

To King Artaxerxes from your servants, the men of the region beyond the River, and so forth:[a]

12 Let it be known to the king that the Jews who came up from you have come to us at Jerusalem, and are building the rebellious and evil city, and are finishing its walls and repairing the foundations.
13 Let it now be known to the king that, if this city is built and the walls completed, they will not pay tax, tribute, or custom, and the king’s treasury will be diminished.

I unironically support this

>>Italian town removes Christmas tree from town hall for Muslims
If there will be no huge riots in ITALY over this I will lose all my passion and respect for ITALY.

IF THIS WILL NOT DRIVE ITALIANS TO RIOTS I WILL DECLARE ITALIANS DINKY PUSSIES

So when are they removing the Italians for the Muslim ?

They've tried to save us from this.