A story to warm you /heart/

a story to warm you /heart/

neonnettle.com/news/3389-vigilante-arrested-for-killing-30-pedophiles-in-mass-murder-spree

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/3389-vigilante-arrested-for-killing-30-pedophiles-in-mass-murder-spree
yournewswire.com/hero-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles/
ufconly.com/man-arrested-after-going-on-murder-spree-killing-over-30-registered-sex-offenders/
endchan.net/news/res/4469.html
voiceornoice.com/local-hero-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles-murder-spree/
newzmagazine.com/2017/12/15/vigilante-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles-mass-murder-spree/vigilante-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles-mass-murder-spree-151217/
yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your

got any other links?
becasue we seriously need to set up a defense fund and get him support if true

nvr mind found them

>neonnettle.com/news/3389-vigilante-arrested-for-killing-30-pedophiles-in-mass-murder-spree

This nigger posted here on Sup Forums

I seriously remember him posting here about taking out pedos.

How do we search the archives?

>neonettle.com

look up the name joel miller, he pops up in several sources, seems legit

such as yournewswire.com?

ufconly.com/man-arrested-after-going-on-murder-spree-killing-over-30-registered-sex-offenders/

endchan.net/news/res/4469.html

How did they know he killed 30 pedophiles?

are you op on a proxy or are you just retarded? can you not see that it is the same article copy pasted across all those sites

>killing people the government put on the (((sex offender list)))
good goy

they were all convicted, or pedos in his personal life, that got away with it
don't be purposefully retarded

>killing pedos is the jewish agenda
you are confused

And a real hero.

You just posted the only other fake news site that's actually worse than neon nettle

stop being obtuse

30 congressmen failed to show up to work the next day

Fake and gay

There is a publicly available pedo registry. They let you know the age of the victim, the crime, the amount of time served, the name of the convict, his picture, age, and address.

so if i get myself on the sex offender list someone will finally try and start shit with me? any femanons wanna corroborate with me on a sex offense story?

you could just go out and grab a titty

good and fun way to do it

>neonnettle
Is that your source?

correct.

>unironically using neonnettle as a source

False flag if true. They will use this to remove the sex offender list since it puts the pedos lives in danger. Screencap this

kek

Not in the USA they wont, not without plenty of checks and balances. Let me tell you - the favor does not weigh in the pedos hands in the USA at the moment.

Worry about your nation, leaf.

If this is checked and real let's start this dude a fund that will not be able to be stopped.

That might show the shadowdicks how ready we are to fucking decimate them

>"Well, I did the world a favor when I cut his d*ck off and rammed it down his throat."
>"He understands the severity of what he has confessed to, but he seems to be at peace."

Kek. Sever-ity. Absolute madman. Bronze statue in central park for you.

dunno if it's fake news but dang this is a good way to nudge back against the paedo threads pushed out by Tavistock via Share Blue.

It's a literal fake news site.

And not "fake" like CNN, like actually fake as in they publish shit they pulled out of their ass.

That's sad.

Ya gotta be more discerning, user- lots of disinfo out there these days.

As the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true..."

There's a lot coming in from many directions. It's work to vett it all. I admire the dedication.

One based Jury member is all he needs.

its most likely he'd win the juries heart
i hope he gets not guilty, as its dependedt on the jury after all to find him guilty

there's not going to be a jury because it's a made up story

For some reason I think I remember this
Check 4plebs

>"He was reportedly pleading with police saying, "just give me one more minute, I've almost got him," but was forced to back down at gunpoint before he killed his victim.
Oh my fucking kek.

hey, if we can blow this up(the media doesn't fact check)
then we may make this real, as someone will be empowered and do

This man did great work and we should start a gofundme and make sure he has best snacks in the bing. Bless him.

>neonnettle.com
will Sup Forums ever stop being dumb or is it part and parcel of being a rural and suburban retard?

I was in prison about 12 years ago. All of a sudden a dude i knew from school was inside with me. He was pretty straight laced and a good guy. I never thought he would be a criminal.

Long story short, his 5 year old boy had been fiddled by this soccer coach. The pedo got 3 years. The kids father walked into a bank, told the teller that it was an Armed robbery and to call the cops. He surrendered, confessed and plead guilty.

He then proceeded to cut the pedos head off like he was butchering a sheep. Pedo was dead, no footage, an old prisoner who had terminal cancer said he fought with the pedo. Case closed.

Even the cops and screws looked the other way.

EMINEM please stop! This won't get you Trump's attention either.

but i'm germophobic

> our guy

Based old guy

>armed robbery
>armed
>in australia 12 years ago
kek, aussie tellers and aussie police BTFO

Its NOT FAKE google it

i did, i couldn't find anything on local news

not surprising

newzmagazine.com/2017/12/15/vigilante-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles-mass-murder-spree/vigilante-arrested-killing-30-pedophiles-mass-murder-spree-151217/

it reads like fake news

>serial killer that takes it out on random pedophiles
Someone get Trump to pardon this guy

your news wire...
yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/
He never said any of this on Graham Norton.

damn you people are less intelligent than me.

i posted both of those links myself, my investigation fell apart when i couldn't even find a peep of this on local news.
i REALLY want it to be true though

In my book, he is a hero.

I had a quick search. It really don't show too much (could be fake click bait).

But media don't cover those things too much. Same thing in Brazil. The average life expectancy of a child rapist in Brazilian jails is 5 days, and no news outlet ever cover it.
Probably due "moral" reasons.

maybe, but i don't hold my breath

Reminder me of Leo (((Frank))).

I don't know about America, but lynching is still popular in Brazil when some crime like child molesting go viral. People became really angry...

Jay (((Greenberg))), I see this name pop in fringe pedogate articles frequently.
Also fake news from a fake news website, photoshopped image, etc.

It's fake news from Jay (((Greenberg))). I see that name pop all the time on bullshit articles from fringe sources here.

respect

it would be good if true but those websites reporting this are bullshit

its still popular in small town america, people go missing all the time in those places, and its always the worst that can't be touched by the law

one has to wonder who made all these fake news websites with similar fake stories

clickbaiters

I know some things that happened in my town, but i don't want to perpetuate the fact that Brazilians are savages...

Also, police look at the other side when someone clean the trash. The last thing that police wants here, is not only look inefficient, but also look like the bad boys (arresting someone who was doing the right thing).

What an idiot.... if he shuts his mouth they charge him with aggravated assault at max, goes free and can continue his holy work.

>i don't want to perpetuate the fact that Brazilians are savages...
this is pol, your perpetuations do not matter

and i think in fact that you'd be repairing your image if you tell about your villagers killing bad men

fake and gay didn't click any of the links kys faggot nigger kike

>neonnettle
>newzmagazine
>yournewswire
How fucking stupid has this board gotten?
No wonder libshits laugh at you.

Killing trash actually boost your reputation.
Brazilian off duty cops are legendary, they have their own category on LiveLeak and it's one of the most satisfying thing to watch

calm down retard, half the people here are calling him out on it, you're not the first snowflake to notice that

First Dexter episode as a lifestyle.

>and i think in fact that you'd be repairing your image if you tell about your villagers killing bad men
I told on Sup Forums once. A euroboi got PTSD...

>the sister of my friend if found dead under her bed
>naked, strangled
>did not take too much to people realize that the one who did this was his uncle
>mob go ballistic
>he drive to police and give up
>first night in jail
>guard let his cell open and other inmates come there
>cut his cock, melt a plastic bottle over the wound and impale him with a brow
>die of internal bleeding

>neighborhood of one of my friends
>girls is raped and the guy kick her mouth breaking some teeth (horrible thing)
>he try to hide in a fishing place near the river
>3 guys found him
>tie his legs in pickup
>drag him for over 5km (close where his mom live)
>hand dead body at plain view from his home
>he dindu nuffing

>uncle got home at 6:30 pm (several years ago)
>windows is breaking (did not manage to enter the building but tried)
>dog is severely hurt
>cloth is missing from clothesline
>pick the car and drove in the direction from the nigger villa
>found a guy caring his cloths inside his arm and neighbor kid bike
>guy look back and see uncle going full speed
>drop the bike and cloths and start to run
>uncle hit him with car
>go out
>give him a beat kicking him
>pick his cloths
>drive back
I still don't know what happen to the nigger. My uncle never cared to lookup.

A spork is an offensive weapon here

beautiful, if you care to compile them and spell check. you'd be really popular, gib brasil something good to be proud of, also what did those inmate, from the 1st story impale him with?
you misspelled

He's just retarded
Kill yourself you braindead fucking 60 IQ faggot

Probably broom.

Yes. Sorry, i have problems spelling things that "sound similar".