(((((((THEY)))))) ARE ON TO YOU

google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/12/18/16792184/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-review-bomb

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/users/Julia Alexander
youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
youtube.com/watch?v=fHvdjWitN4Q
archive.fo/SQN9L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THe russians made our movie shitty!!!

kekd, comrade.

B....but... I thought the media said they didn't pay attention to Sup Forums?

Good morning, burgers.

Those ATATs look pretty sweet. It sucks dick that white supremacists only get to drive them.

>The term “56” has become notable among Sup Forums for a keyword used during organized attacks
what is this 56 i keep hearing about?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. (x4)

It's a reference to how many bots each Sup Forumsack has. That's how we seem so numerous. Also the perfect number of tendies for mummy to bring.

Dont forget to bring the kek. I need to snort some kek

>Wildly inconsistent storytelling from TFA to TLJ
>Forced quip humor while having promoted a darker more serious movie
>Internal story doesn’t make any sense
>Shoehorned in romance and unnecessary sub-plot
>Fuck over internally consistent space battles
>Make the original trilogies hero into some unrecognizable parody

Sage American Propaganda

> Die with your rage

There's no stopping those darn Putin bots!

they're trying damage control so hard
we've come to the point society treats an imageboard as some kind of villains

%

morning

A R C H I V E

Dat's copyright steal my fellow capitalist.

They look like gorillas
The Walkers, not Finn, I mean.

Rotten tomatoes has done a poor job predicting audience response for a whole now. This isn't surprising.

Critics and other media types tell people what to think, and when those people disagree, it's always the people who are wrong.

Something "progressive fails" find random scapegoat

This is great

>actually linking to SOYLYGON

S O Y B O I

Domestically it sold well, Foreign box offices are a different story OP.

polygon is known to do paid reviews

we are the 'enemy' of the state (or the jew). they will blame us for everything. i hope all of hollywood and california burns down. what a shit hole filled with mexicans and jews

dad to mickay mouse.

bollocks, reviews failed hard, now they look for something to blame on.
As always, this Sup Forums anonymous!
It's like all 2008 story: banks to big to fail
Now we have: SW to big to fail.
They just can't admit they made shit movie and spent to much on advertising.
Star wars are nothing but remakes.
How long you can milk this cow?
Feel sorry for kids that will get SW toys this Christmas. Can you imagine look on parent faces when kid turns around and offers to shove those old generation things up to their asses.
SW is an old cow, that should remain dead.
Look at lotr series. This cow can be milked for this whole century, because of huge literature backing it up.
What star wars have? Dead cow.

We hate everything.

We are the easiest target

Bullied in school, bullied in the university and now bullied by the normies because we don't like their shitty pandering movies.

If they actually think Sup Forums did this they could always look in the archive and prove it. Oh wait, the movie just sucks and Sup Forums had nothing to do with it

Its the go word. Order 56. It activates all our Sup Forums agents in various internet communities.

>they linked to the Amerimutt meme page in a news article

are you kidding me? lol

>why won't you let your personal opinion be whatever movie critics say?
>Literally posting a screenshot of some random Sup Forums poster, claiming it's somehow 4chans fault
These people are idiots. Even normies think the movie is terrible because of how it wrecks the old starwars, it was all about feminism and sjw and destroyed lukes character, as if it wasn't enough they destroyed han solos character in the previous one.
It's amazing they think movie critics make peoples personal oppinions null and void. Movies are a very subjective experience, it's not like people are disagreeing if 2+2 equals 4. And when they peddle mindset values etc. that people don't agree with whilst at the same time destroying a franchise and legacy that goes back to the 80's, people get ticked off. It was also clear that this was some kind of feminist crusade, when the cast and director was interviewed they couldn't stop talking about muh diversity and how it was awesome to see women kicking ass and not being ashamed of it. And so the few who like this would be oh wow that's amazing, this would apparently be the critics. And those who really like star wars they will be
>well that is totally shit.
So you're out of luck, rotten tomatoes. You should have rated it more sincerely if you wanted to have credibility instead of being paid goons for the movie industry.

And you know what's funny, the star wars movie prior to this one, what is it called The Force Awakens right? And that's saying a lot, because it wasn't very good either. This whole sjw makes everything political instead of entertainment. And they have luke drink milk from some weird animal having him dress and spill milk over his beard like a hobo. When in the OT he actually destroyed the empire and there was a happy ending there. And then they kill him for no reason whatsoever, and leia is even saved after doing a spacewalk she uses the force to fly on back to the ship after being in deep space. But both han solo and luke skywalker have to die for pointless reasons before even reuniting for 2 frigging seconds.

And then rotten tomatoes go. WOW GREAT MOVIE. Well did you see it assholes? Do you know ANYTHING about the previous star wars movies or the OT from the 70's-80's? Clearly you don't so you don't get why people are ticked off. Just desecrated and ruined two of its most pivotal characters in a way that can almost only be described as character assasination.

My post will have 56 in it.

the jew paid the other jew 1 billion dollars to take the franchise and shit it up with the jew memes of, fucking niggers, woman can beat up men, and blacks and an other subhumans did something whites couldn't do off a field of play. wasn't creating a pile of shit out of a premium property the plan like they do everywhere with all their holdings?

Who are (((they))) going to blame for the 2nd weekend ticket sales drop off? Remember Spider-Man Homecoming?

And this is what these sjw's don't get. Don't bait people in by using old franchises some might even have grown up with which ended with a terrific ending (in OT they defeat empire and luke and han solo are celebrated and happy ending), and then ruining them completely with your sjw garbage. They did same thing with ghostbusters. Why do we need 4 female ghostbusters. Make a different franchise and just fill it to the fucking brim with women and every single non white ethnicity you can find. And then see who will go and watch it. But you already know that NOBODY will go and watch that shit because aside from the virtue signalling you are shit at making original compelling storylines but instead only know how to make movies that people would go and see for virtue signalling reasons, so you have to ruin an existing franchise and then have the audacity to fucking ask why its original fans don't like it, especially when you kill both han solo and luke skywalker off for no fucking reason instead of honorarily bringing them in if you want to bring them in at all. No bring them in to shit on them.
This has been done with several movies now and people are getting really fucking fed up with it especially when the director admits whilst taking questions that this was done essentially on purpose.

>Anonymous
kek
we are watching you

Holy shit so it WAS you guys. Nice job pol!

I don't know Ahmed.

>it was you
No it wasn't.
As per usual sjw's and those that promote this garbage, only know how to take something that exists, and then completely wrecking it with their garbage signalling. They don't know how to create something new and filling it with it that people actually will go and watch. It's kind of like a macrocosm for how stupid these people are.

You got something that works nicely, and then in they come and lay a big giant turd all over it.
>ITS SOCIAL JUSTICE MUH FRIENDS, we gots womens and non white people and they are powerful independent and don't need no fucking white people at all, infact white people are bad frail and stupid n shiieet, look at luke and han destroyer of the empire 1 dying like a retard the other drinking milk like a hobo and muh independent purple haired gender study professor solo's the first order fleet and saves the day. This is starwars now, catering to a new audience, THE END.
>star wars theme playing
Now go rate it awesome on Rotten Tomatoes or you're a faggot that hates everyone who is not white and also women.

Yeah! Let's ignore Sup Forums and their near constant threads about nu-Wars!

polygon.com/users/Julia Alexander

It's all trash

The number of cocaine bumps all 9000 Sup Forums hackers has

So that's what leftists do with their liberal arts degrees so the ramen doesn't dry up.

They seriously get everything wrong.

I love how these faggots think you're automatically going to like anything in the movie, because it's based on a previous franchise. They take a previous franchise, load it up with sjw garbage like a trojan horse, and then throw it in peoples faces. When old fans of similar movies growing up go to see it maybe even with their families. Mark hamill was obviously pissed off about it from seeing some of the interviews but is probably contractually prohibited from raging too much about it, i don't know how Harrison Ford feels but i doubt he was thrilled either.
This is how sjw's react.
>well they're upset so we're doing something right
They don't even know how much fucking cancer they are.
And laura dern, fucking shame on her for acting as if it was great to make starwars into some feminist bullshit by her sitting and praising this nonsense when the cast was being interviewed, whilst she had a major pivotal role in jurassic park movies.

Oh i see they're also remaking jumanji now (original from the 1995). This time it's a brown guy (Dwayne Johnson), a black guy (kevin hart), a red haired girl, and a fat middle aged white guy (Jack Black) who literally says "I'm a fat middle aged white guy" in the trailer, what did they mean by this? In theaters 25th december, go watch trailer. Tired of this shit. Yet another franchise/movie remade simply to put more black and brown people in it.

>Make shit movie
>Even normies give you shit reviews

They have now blamed:
-Sup Forums
-Russia
-Internet trolls on the whole

Imagine being so overwhelmingly self-absorbed that you cannot possibly even imagine someone disagreeing with your world view's interpretation through a franchise meant for people that pretty much happen to hate everything about your nonsensical stance on just about everything.

This is what we're dealing with.

Spread negative reviews. Get others to rating bomb them.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k

Thats the most retarded shit I ever saw, its a fuck you to literally everything Lucas made.

MTGOW FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=fHvdjWitN4Q

>polygon

this is fake news

It doesn't mean a god damn thing,but since they say it means something, we'll pretend it is, and always has been, one of our secret anti-semitic codes.

we literally just had this thread fucking A
and archive that shit you nigger
archive.fo/SQN9L

My former brother in law that was cucked by my sister us a huge soy wars fan and he even hated it.

Wait hold up, liked literally cucked? What do you think of your sister?

>It doesn't mean a god damn thing

(you)

Basically like how the gaming critics are, if it’s cod they give it 10/10 all the time even if it is shit.

I don't talk to her.

>the Russians not only hacked the movie, but they even used their bydlo midichlorians to do it
>Russians can now force-choke you mid-squat while also raping your favorite childhood franchise and also eating semki
They can't keep getting away with this Sup Forums!

Well said. I can accept how critics and audiences differ but what i cant accept is this blatant disregard for audience opinions. We truly have walked into the twilight zone.

Also, the elephant in the room is that critics are paid shills and/or bullied by Disney which has a reputation for doing so.

Its a tripcode. If a journalist refers to it we know their entire argument is garbage

Why are they spending so much effort trying to disprove claims it is bad if it's actually good?

protip: it's because it's shit

>oy vey you b-better like it or you're andisemidic goy!