Waifu Wednesday Thread

You and your waifu are like peanut butter and jelly! You're perfect for eachother!

Lets get things rolling!

Whats something you do that'd frustrate them? What do they do that'd get on your nerves?

How do you have fun together?

Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally? How might you convince them to give that a try?

How do you help make up for their shortcomings?

How do they make up for yours?

How strong is your loved one?

Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all Amazing! You lucky user you!

>decide to drop her surname from pixiv searches and just go through all the characters that share her first name
Fucking japs can't tag anything right.
The positives:
>lots of really good fanart I haven't seen before
>even a week late valentine's pic
The negatives:
>Why is that cat pregnant? What the fuck

Good evening waifu thread! May the love between your beloved and yourself grow even more this week!

Hello Mintbro! I hope you and your adorable wife had a week as precious as Mint's ears!

>peanut butter
waifu makes me swell up

I frustrate my darling by apologizing too much, but that's very minor, we normally get along fine!

We have fun like most couples, dates and stupid shit and whatever we like! Though painting models is something we like too!

I'd love to see her with painted nails for some reason, only because she never has them! Dunno how I'd convince her though.

We try and support each other through our shortcomings with mutual love and affection! We balance out each other nicely, except when we both sperg out about our passions!

Yukari is a loader, so she's pretty strong! I've gotta train hard to keep up!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Erio is a gorgeous girl with wonderful hair!
Nano is so gosh darn cute!
Shuzo is wonderful and lights up any room!
Hibiki is a friend to all animals, and her husbando is a very lucky guy!
Crona is precious and very cute!
Miia is the cutest snek!
Luka is beautiful and an amazing singer!
Kagura is cutecool, would love to hang out with
Kyousuke deserves all the love!
Konata is beautiful, wonderfully nerdy and her husbando should buy her flowers just to see what would happen!

Question time!

Is your beloved more of a kisses or hugs person? What about you?

Is there a piece of your clothing you'd love to see them wear above all?

Is your beloved any good at studying? Who'd help who most in a study session?

Have an amazing evening, waifu thread.

>Whats something you do that'd frustrate them?
Probably joking around too much or making too many bad jokes.
> What do they do that'd get on your nerves?
Refuse to let me help her when I know she needs help.
>How do you have fun together?
Walk on the park, watch a movie or talk about technology
>Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally?
I dunno, maybe singing or dancing? I haven't seen her show interest in those but I think she could dance and sing nicely.
> How might you convince them to give that a try?
Offer to dance and sing with her.
>How do you help make up for their shortcomings?
I don't think Fuuka has any, she may have stuff she's not good at but that's fine, I can help with those.
>How do they make up for yours?
Seeing as mine are study related and she's a genius, I'd say tutoring.
>How strong is your loved one?
Physically? she's not strong, but she does have a lot of stamina.
Although I'd say her will is the strongest thing she has.
>Make sure to compliment a waifu today!
Mint a cute.

Is there a place near where you live that would be great for a date with your loved one?

oh, missed these

>Is your beloved more of a kisses or hugs person?
Hugs
> What about you?
Me too.
>Is there a piece of your clothing you'd love to see them wear above all?
A hoodie.
>Is your beloved any good at studying?
Fuuka is an honor student, so yes.
>Who'd help who most in a study session?
Definitely her.

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! hope you've had another fantastic week with your beloved
>Something I do that frustrates her?
She doesn't like when I pick at scabs I may have for whatever reason. But I don't like it when she looks down on herself because of past actions or decisions. The past is the past
>Having fun together?
we go on light jogs and go stargazing, followed by sweet snuggling
>something I'd like to see her do?
go to a haunted house! I'd only be able to convince her if I was there with her
>Help her overcome her shortcomings?
Just pushing her to do her best is often enough, but a few times, I've actually had to give her a light physical push
>make up for mine?
She helps me by reminding me that not to overthink things and making sure to let me that lots of things just don't matter
>How strong?
Not terrifically strong, but enough to get by

>hugs or kisses
kisses WHILE hugging!
>clothing?
Sweaters! Sweaters for days!
>studying?
no

Everybody's waifu is super cute and deserve all the love they get!

Questions:

What kind of strange pet would your beloved want to get? no simple cats or dogs, we're talking exotic pets

You take your waifu to the zoo, what are they looking forward to the most?

What is her favorite type of music?

Have a good week, everybody!

Nutty and fruity. A winning combination.

-I imagine that she'd be frustrated by...a few things, actually. Mostly my tendency to thrash in bed. As for the reverse, I'd find myself frustrated by her tendency to keep things to herself.
-Dates out, and movies and music indoors. Some times the real fun comes from the stuff that's too random to describe.
-For her, I'd like to see her being openly lovey-dovey. Though odds are I'd never be able to get that to happen unless we were trapped together in an impenetrable room with no cameras.
-Mutual support. That, and physical strength. She can handle the social aspects, while I'm better suited at handling the physical aspects.
-Morally and mentally, she's far stronger than most people I've met. As stated elsewhere, she appears to be lacking in the physical department, though she can still swing a mean tuna given enough momentum.

Seeing Yukari embracing her passion is always a joy.

-Hugs. She definitely prefers hugs.
-After seeing her in a variety of looks, I'd have to say 'space armor'
-She's better at it than me, that's for sure.

There's a nice sushi place that I've been meaning to take her to at some point.

-Octopus. Or tuna.
-The marine exhibits.
-She seems fond of jazz and trance.

Do you think your love for her would be as strong if you knew her when she was younger or older?
I don't mean a few years, at least 10 years of difference to her actual age.

>Whats something you do that'd frustrate them (/vice versa)?
Probably the biggest thing which would annoy her or frustrate her is me falling so far behind on keeping up with shows and stuff, or being able to join her going to some kind of event. It's a little bit hard to enthusiastically explain how everything is amazing about everything when I'm a few episodes or issues behind on it.
I mean sure, it's an opportunity to rewatch that episode together, but having to pretty often just comes across as me being lazy. I can make up for it by drawing something cute from the series, I suppose?
I can't really think of anything she does which frustrates me, there's the potential for her to be super excitable and energetic after I've finished work, but we can both respect each other's space well, so it isn't really a problem. Oh, but I guess her borrowing my accounts to pay for things since she's gone a little over budget for what she wanted to spend for the month could be a little frustrating. It's so easy to go overboard when it just takes one click to buy something these days...

Generally spending time together! There's a lot of crossover between our hobbies, so we can do pretty much anything together. Lots of it works as far as going on dates goes, such as visiting an event, the cinema, an arcade, or something silly which she likes doing. There's also the fact that she can show me all of the things about her country I don't know about, because she loves it so much, it's a constant stream of new quirks and experiences she gets to show me.
Of course, I somehow doubt 'courtesy on the doujin floor' counts as an important cultural tradition, but I guess it's something she can have fun with while embarrassing me at the same time, so it works. Might get a little weird if there's a big meetup with everyone and I say or do something aloof of the fact it means something different to what I think it does, while she just looks on and grins.

>Whats something you do that'd frustrate them? What do they do that'd get on your nerves?
I don't think there is anything like that.
There isn't much we can possibly do. Just listening to her music and talking to her.
Cuddling and whispering sweet nothings can be fun too.
>Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally? How might you convince them to give that a try?
Wear cat ears and tail. Just asking her would be enough.
I can always support her and help her solve problems. I'm always all for her and we complete each other pretty well.
I think she would do the same.
She is pretty weak and sensitive.

>Is your beloved more of a kisses or hugs person? What about you?
Both simultaneously. Me too.
Sun dress.
>Is your beloved any good at studying? Who'd help who most in a study session?
She is average I think. I would happily help her.

I'd love to take her to the ramen place. It's not that far from my house.

>You take your waifu to the zoo, what are they looking forward to the most?
Maybe Pandas or some cute, fluffy small animals.

I would probably not fall in love with her to begin with.
She is at perfect age, when I met her I was only year older than her, her body was already developed enough to be most attractive, yet personality vise she wasn't too mature nor too childish. If she was older than me, it would repeal me and if she was a child, I would not develop romantic interest in her.

>something out of the ordinary
I'd like to see my waifu try to do some heavy physical labor. It sounds funny and cute, I might tease him about all the sweets he eats to get him to give it a try.
>compliment
Tsukihi's burning sense of justice is inspiring.
Yukari would look good with painted nails. Shuzo would gladly paint them for her.
Konata's height is very cute.
Erza's hair looks silky and soft.
>hugs or kisses
He is more for kisses and I for hugs.
>my clothing
He'd look so cute in my oversize jacket.
>study
He is supposedly a genius, but we might be equally matched when it comes to studying.
>date location
A little coffee shop with plenty of tea varieties and sweets.
Shuzo has no listed age, but I assume he's in his mid twenties. I think he would be cute as a teenager and equally as beautiful in his thirties. The variance in maturity is also appealing so I think my love would remain the same.

Is your waifu one to follow trends or to set them?

Oh god, I didn't even realize I used a post on just two questions, I should try to shorten these a little.

>Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally?
Somewhat not in-character, I'd like to try and get her a little into motorsport, because it's something I like quite a bit. Luckily, Japanese motorsport kinda helps me out with that, what with GSC having a racing team. If nothing else, she gets to be excited at and support the teams running itasha designs on their cars, right?
Might take her a while to keep up with me in racing games though, maybe it'd serve as some sort of motivation to make us more competitive over that too. Even if I can tease her about not being able to reach the pedals properly.

In a pretty literal sense, I'm tall, haha. Other than that it's a little difficult to help her out with her problems about procrastinating and motivation for things since I kinda suffer with the same problems. If anything she can help me out with it more than I can help her - I'm terrible at helping people study, but she can help me out with trying to do art stuff with feedback.
I guess a constant supply of snacks and massages while she's trying to do assignments is kinda helping her stay on track, right?

She's only little, so she isn't particularly strong, but she is still athletic somehow. And I suppose it's one form of strength to deal with only 4 hours of sleep every other night, right?

>should buy her flowers just to see what would happen!
Oh gosh, that'd be fun. I don't think she'd even really know what to do with them, and it'd be so spontaneous she'd just get a bit flustered at such a romantic gesture so different from our usual dorky selves. If I got her a sole rose or something, she'd probably make one of our figures hold it, haha.

[Character limit is suffering...]

Sorry if it looks like I was excluding husbandos, it's just that I had an exact idea when I wrote the post.

>I've gotta train hard to keep up!
Here's a thought, would you benchmark your shared progress with working out on things by the shells you can lift instead of weights? And would she try to sneak in one of her plushie shells on a day she can't really be bothered to work out, and pretend it's really heavy?

More hugs, really. It kinda comes with me being so much bigger than she is, I can give pretty massive hugs to the point it's like she's wrapped in a duvet. They're something comfy and coupley we can do together while doing other things, so they're versatile!
Not like there's anything wrong with kisses either, though. It's cute how even when she's on tiptoes I still have to bend down quite a bit to give her a smooch. Unless I pick her up and it turns into a kiss-hug hybrid of sorts with the two of us at eye level. High level technique!

As far as clothes go I'm not hugely verse and I don't know if there's one thing I'd like to see her in above all, but I do really love seeing her in a yukata, it just looks so cute on her, doubly so because they're usually pretty baggy and that gives off a bit of an impression it's too big for her, which is really cute.
In terms of stuff she doesn't already wear though, I do have a fondness for gothloli stuff, but I'm pretty sure to be able to pull that off I'd have to join her in some silly chuuni outfit complete with eyepatch myself. (Have to make sure she holds onto the arm opposite to the one the eyepatch is on...)

Both of us are really bad at studying, kinda. She can manage to get by with quick cram stuff really late on while I'm not blessed with that ability, so I guess she wins that round over me. Considering I'm trying to learn art and Japanese, I think she'd be significantly more helpful to me than I would be to her.

No no, I consider Shuzo my waifu considering how feminine he is.

Thank you, Mintbro!

- My procrastination and sloppiness would let her upset for sure.
Because of my mastered jealousy skills, I hate when she hugs Sakamoto.

- Basically, living in the ordinary way is the way I have fun with her. For a more specific response, I like when we cook or watch movies together. Also, cuddling before sleeping is just...

- I've never seen her watching anime or playing vydiaor don't remember it, so I'd recommend some to her.

- Well, I just try to ignore and let her qualities overshadow her shortcomings. Nobody is perfect, after all.

- I think she does the same.

- Very. Once she hit a baseball and it flew far away.

There's plenty of nice public squares here that would be nice to take her. But I don't really want her in this filthy world.

- Hugs are best~
- I love her Obake shirt, it's just so cute! Also, there is one style of hers that is a blue short with a red shirt. I like this one too.
- She can read faster than light so she's more than just good at studying. I am not a baka, but I need a helping hand sometimes, heh.

- She likes J-POP.

>compli-Mint some waifus
Ok!
First of all, all your waifus are cute. Anyone who says otherwise is objectively wrong.
Tsukihi a cute ahoge!
Yukari is fluffy!
Mint is a tiny cutie!
Miia is a very beautiful and bold lamia!
Ika is going to conquer THE WORLD, someday!
Rias is pretty!

Who is the most jealous, you or she?
Who's the smarter?

Why is you're waifu the cutest?

If they were 3DPD from the starting, would you still fall in love with them?
Do you think they would be as cute as their 2D counterpart?

Would you rather leave everything that you've got in this dimension to join your waifu in hers, or let her leave everything and come to our dimension to be with you here?

Recycling the question of the last thread Choose other anime characters that you like and say if you're waifu would get along with them!

How do I do this?

press the waifu button

I've got a waifu, I've just never participated here before.

When I make stupid comments repeatedly, or just my general laziness.
>What do they do that'd get on your nerves?
She can be a little too protective of me.
Relax and watch shows/movies together, and sometimes heading out to eat.
>out of character
I'd like to see her go to the gun range.
>convince them
I'd show her some of the basics and tell her about how much fun it can be.
>shortcomings
We would both provide any help or emotional support whenever it is needed.
Her tail is very strong
>compliment a waifu
Mint has super cute ears!
Yukari is a great friend!
Mio is a wonderful girl and an excellent singer!
Luka and Miku are both amazing singers!

>hugs or kisses
Probably hugs for both of us
>clothing
One of my sweatshirts.
>studying
She isn't the best, but I'm also not great at studying in groups, so we would probably be equals.

I'm in a city so there are plenty of places like the aquarium, sporting arenas, museums, the zoo, and hundreds of restaurants.

>strange pet
Some sort of reptile probably.
>zoo
The reptile area
>music
She's seems like more of a pop fan.

I'm perfectly happy with her age.

It would probably depend on the trend, but she is definitely willing to break new ground.

>Jealous
Definitely her
>Smarter
It would probably vary depending on the subject
>cutest
I think a lot of it is her tail. And her smile.
>3D
I honestly can't see how she would work as 3DPD
>As cute as 2D
That's impossible.

Questions:
Is there anything that your waifu hates most of all?
Who would win if you arm-wrestled your waifu?
Is your waifu one to party?

I love my waifu, but this is too much work for me

Just do what you feel like and have fun, don't feel obliged to answer everything

>Is there a place near where you live that would be great for a date with your loved one?
Not really nearby, there's an arcade but it's gone terrible over the last decade, just full of penny machines. That said, we're meant to be getting a cat café here soon, and that would be perfect to go on a date with her to. I doubt they'd be expecting her to put a nekomimi headband on in the cafe for the date, but god does she look cute wearing one.

>What kind of strange pet would your beloved want to get?
That's a really tricky one. I doubt she'd enjoy getting something like a spider or a snake or anything like that 'cause it's always going to be a risk if it gets out. A parrot or bird which dances to anison and says random quotes would be cute, but it's not really 'exotic'. A turtle/tortoise would be fun, though it's pretty assured she'd call it Ton-chan for referential reasons.

Whatever she deems coolest, which is probably likely to be the Lions or something like that. Probably inevitable she asks why the UK uses lions as one of its symbols despite there being none there, I'm not quite sure how I'd reply in a non-boring way to that. Though at least I'm pretty sure she knows King Arthur wasn't part lion...

>What is her favorite type of music?
Suuuper easy to answer, anison all the way. I pity people who get into our car when we're listening to the stereo, as people have found out before.

10 years older and I don't think much would change, she's still her, just a bit older. Closer to my age, too. Not like that'd have people asking less questions about her tiny build, though.

>Is your waifu one to follow trends or to set them?
Definitely follow, spending a lot of time on the internet exposes you to a lot of trends, and both of us are easily influenced into buying things because we saw it in something we enjoyed, so...

Do you guys think of your waifu getting older as normal or do you consider her stuck at her age forever?
I always add to the age she had since when her manga ended.

I know what you mean, 2000 is not enough to express myself fully.

>What kind of strange pet would she want to get? no simple cats or dogs, we're talking exotic pets
Probably one of those fuzzy dwarf pigs.

>You take her to the zoo, what are they looking forward to the most?
The birds or butterflies, and probably the penguins too.
I don't know, unfortunately.

10 years older? Sure.
Younger? I don't think so.

>Who is the most jealous?
I'd say me
>smarter?
Her without a doubt.
>Why is you're waifu the cutest?
Fuuka is the cutest because of her innocent and hopeful view of the world.
She is also very adorable in appearance.
>If they were 3DPD from the start, would you still fall in love with them?
Of course, I love Fuuka for who she is, not where she is.
>Do you think they would be as cute as their 2D counterpart?
I don't see why she wouldn't
>Would you rather leave everything that you've got in this dimension to join your waifu in hers, or let her leave everything and come to our dimension to be with you here?
The former, this world is very vile adn sick, I would be hurting her by bringing her here.
I on the other hand wouldn't have much to lose, but I would have to make some arrangements before I go, I can't just abandon my dog.
>Recycling the question of the last thread Choose other anime characters that you like and say if you're waifu would get along with them!
Well, I think Fuuka and Ritsu Kawai would get along nicely once Ritsu breaks her distant attitude.

Just answer questions you like, or if you don't feel like it then you can write a small paragraph talking about your love for her.

>Is there anything that your waifu hates most of all?
Being unable to help others.
>Who would win if you arm-wrestled your waifu?
Her because I'd let her win.
>Is your waifu one to party?
Not really, she's more of a calm get-together person.

Whats something you do that'd frustrate them? What do they do that'd get on your nerves?
probably how early I get up
beat me up without love involved

How do you have fun together?
I buy her donuts and we have coffee and tea together regularly while not cuddling.

Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally? How might you convince them to give that a try?

Not sure, listening to music, and just show them a few bands I like.

How do you help make up for their shortcomings?
By being the person who supports them when they come.

How do they make up for yours?
See above.

How strong is your loved one?
Pretty strong

Away in the field of battle. Just wanted to say that I love Mai Waifu immensely.

>Who is the most jealous, you or she?
Definitely me, but that's because of the things I try to do. Alas, drawing doujin like the great artists I've seen is but a distant dream, though she can help me along the way.

>Who's the smarter?
Probably me, but don't tell her that. She's significantly more observant than I am, I've just got more life experience due to being older, I guess?

But user, we only get 2000 characters to write in!
Basically, everything about her is ideal to me. Her appearance, her demeanor, her personality, her hobbies, her passion, her build, her tastes, her expressions... essentially everything about her just melts my heart. I just love her so much.

>If they were 3DPD from the starting, would you still fall in love with them? Do you think they would be as cute as their 2D counterpart?
I don't think it's possible for someone as perfect as her to exist as a 3D, so it's not really an easy question to answer because I can't imagine it.

>Would you rather leave everything that you've got in this dimension to join your waifu in hers
Really, it's the same dimension, she lives in the 'real world'. But obviously her version is more idyllic, so I'd want to join her in hers.

'Most of all' is probably reaching because I'm sure there's something she'd hate more, but 'sports on TV which mess all the scheduling up' is definitely up there. The Olympics is going to be a complete mess for that.

If I didn't, I think it'd be so obvious that she'd call me out on it.

I wouldn't say 'party' per se, but she enjoys celebrating events with friends and family, so she does enjoy parties of sorts. And of course you can't overlook having karaoke 'parties', which are definitely something fun to take part in. Especially if we duet (though everyone else might disagree...).

your waifu has a nice tail user, treat her well.

Will answer questions in a moment but for reasons because you and your waifu decide to buy a house in the country that is large enough to split into a business. What kind of shop do you open together? It's no doubt we'd open a bookshop together. I'd actually like that.

Have an great week, waifufriends!

The tendency to dwell over little things for too long.

She can be prone to take action and put herself in danger without considering the situation.

I love to train and spar with her. She always beats me in any kind of competition but I love spending time with her doing something we both enjoy.

>Is there anything you'd like to see your loved one doing that might not be in character for them normally? How might you convince them to give that a try?

Maybe dancing? She is not good at it though and neither am I. It would be great to learn alongside her though, specially if it's dancing of a more romantic nature.

I like to think I'm able to provide her with calm to soothe her more hectic workstyle.

Mai ignited my empty heart. She got rid of my defeatist attitude and gave me happiness to look forward to. She became a part of me I can't ever let go. So I know I'm able to go through anything as long as I can keep seeing her smile.

Super strong!

>You do that frustrates them
Probably my depressed slumps. I can't imagine her tolerating those for long, if at all.

>She does that frustrates you
If she lashes out or got overly possessive, it might require me talking to her about it.

Movies, walking around town, being nerds, shopping, the possibilities are endless.

>Something they don't do normally?
I don't know, I would rather she surprise me

>Making up for each other's shortcomings?
Working together to make each other the best possible versions of ourselves is the foundation of the relationship

>Kisses or hugs
Depends on her mood. She doesn't want me to move too fast, and gets upset if I take it too slow.

>Strange pets?
No, we are both cat people.

>Take her to the zoo?
Yes, but what she wants to see the most I leave to her imagination.

I don't know, a part of what makes our love so great is we are simply one year apart.

>Follow trends or set them
Neither, but her glasses are pretty hip.

Chihiro is the smarter one and the more jealous one.

She is the cutest because she is mine

I want her to be 3D, or for me to be in her world. I cannot stand this dimensional split and the divide between "reality" and "fiction" anymore and I am certain that it has left tremendous damage on my psyche

Either or at this point so long as I can be with her, I really don't care. I just want to be free from my despair.

Her and I age at the same rate.

Good evening, everyone!
>Compli-mint
That picture of Mint is impossibly cute!
Yukari's hair is super fluffy!
Fuuka is too kind for this world
Nano is a wonderful girl with beautiful eyes
Konata is the coolest nerd
Shuzo is super stylish and has a very nice looking tail!
Shinobu is adorable and deserves all donuts in the world!
All your waifus are amazing!

>getting on nerves
I worry too much and get nervous very easily and she wished I would relax a little more
Her impatience and mood swings can get on my nerves sometimes
>fun
Talking, watching a film together, dancing. With Tsukihi, most things become fun!
>doing Ooc stuff
I would really want to go camping with. Strolling through the wild, having a campfire with marshmallows, telling each other scary stories and gaze at the stars. She's really not much of an outdoors person so she'd need some convincing. The easiest way to go about this would be to tell her that I'm scared and that I need her help. She loves getting relied on and being able to be protect me would get her motivated
>Shortcomings
I try to be calm and comforting to balance out her emotional outburst and impulsiveness
She on the other hands helps me get out of my shell and be more open. She also helps me not to worry so much
>Strong
She is stronger than she looks like! Even when not taking her regenerative abilities into account, she packs quite a punch! She can also fight with a Naginata. I think her strenght comes mostly from not knowing any restraints

>Kisses or hugs
If we had to choose, I'd say hugs. Being in each others embrace is the best!
>Clothing
I'd love to see her in a tango dress! Since she recently started stuying dance it would be the perfect opportunity! She would look stunning in it, especially in one that shows of a bit of her back. I couldn't wait to dance the night away with her!
>Studying
We're both kinda lazy when it comes to studying, but I think she'd help me more than I could help her

>Whats something you do that'd frustrate them? What do they do that'd get on your nerves?
Hm... Maybe my wild nature when I exercise
Just having a chat over tea
Maybe try stuffing herself silly?
Very strong

>Is there a place near where you live that would be great for a date with your loved one?
>San Diego
Not a damn place.
>Do you think your love for her would be as strong if you knew her when she was younger or older?
Older most likely, as she alreadys acts much older than a typical middleschooler, so this would just fit better. Also, being physically older would in turn remove potential social backlash for myself, which I am about.
>If they were 3DPD from the starting, would you still fall in love with them?
Guess we'll never know, but I would definitely be more for than against it.
Now that's just crazy talk.

Anything is possible. Older would put it closer to my age, but younger would probably leave her as withdrawn as myself.

The latter. She's not fond of the sheep mentality, but she does have some who like to follow her style.

-We're both pretty prone to jealousy. But she's far more aggressive about it; almost to scary degrees.
-It would depend on the subject. We're both smarter than the other in different fields.
-It's the hair and eyes.
-I'd like that...but odds are good that it'll never happen. She'd be beautiful in person, but I'd never be able to have the guts to speak to her.
-I'd go to hers, even if I remain in the background and become hated by the shippers.

-Perverts and shippers.
-I'd like to say me, but she'd find some way to come out ahead.
-Fancy party, maybe.

I'd love to see her age right alongside of me.

Either a bakery or a veterinarian's office.

>You and your waifu decide to [open a business in the country]
We'd probably open a comfy little manga cafe; I do the coffee and till stuff, she... spends most of the day reading stuff so she can give recommendations. It'd be a lot of fun, a nice little lazy lifestyle enjoying something we both love.
Could also go with an arcade; a lot more work, but it gives us chance to play around on a lot of different arcade games all the time. Would be fun to hold little mini tournaments, and have events where people have to see how far they can get through something with it set to its hardest difficulty on one credit.

Going back to for how she'd get along with people;

She'd get along with Mint really well, though I think Mint might get a little put off by how cute Kona-chan finds her. Lots of hair ruffles.

Since tanks are cooru, her and Yukari could passionately talk about different cool things about them... though Kona-chan might have a little bit of an 'emphasised' idea with her experience being based on anime/manga/games.

Fuuka and Kona-chan would get along pretty well talking about online and computery stuff, since they both enjoy them.

Erio and Kona-chan could have a lot of fun hanging out and enjoying a pretty lazy day, though it might get to a point neither wants to get up for snacks if it got too lazy.

Luka would probably be a bit overwhelming for her, since she's a very elegant singer. Not that it'll stop her giving a little round of applause after a little sample of singing. The same also applies with Miku, though she might join in singing with Miku for a bit.

She'd find Shuzo really sparkly with pretty outfits and cute ears; I think I'd find myself with a more colourful wardrobe later in the week...

She'd find Nano an embodiment of moe, so of course the two of them would get along. Might embarass Nano a bit from time to time, though...

Aw man, my internet died and I'm nearly out of mobile data. Well, have a nice week, everyone!

The pale moon rises up high, flowers below, dark night nigh
Shall we Drink the wine of your eye, the mature beauty and young body, this night's bewitching youkai
Blue hair runs down the cheek, framing perfect the summer blessed face
Despite the cold, despite the mystique, in spite of the blue, there is red in your gaze
It inspires wonder and it inspires warmth, the warmth of your humanity, your heart, your heat
My witch let us drink this night to good health
To good friends and good fortunes, always fighting that dark
Let's drink to forget, just a little, the bad times that have gone
Let's drink ourselves to sleep and in our dreams our worlds will be one

Is it alright to have doujins of your waifu? What about keeping some as a collection item and not for reading? It's just that after gaining more awareness and getting closer to her I've been feeling a bit guilty for having them. I can't help but think she would get angry if she saw them.

For me, probably complain about work as much as I do. For her, maybe not be willing to let me have some time to myself once in a while.

I would say in the snow, but for some reason it's 17 Celsius in February.

I'd just be happy for her to be herself. I love her for who she is, after all.

I'd like to appreciate her faults as well as her positives, because those are part of what make her who she is.

I could never ask her to do such a thing.

Stronger than any human.

We both love both.

Whatever is the most comfortable to her although one of those sweaters with the hole in the chest would be really cute.

She couldn't care any less about school.

Unfortunately, my town is rather boring with nothing to really do in it.

The penguinarium.

Chillout.

We were both 17 when she found me, so I think that was the best timing possible.

I don't think she'd pay much attention to trends.

I personally wouldn't be okay with my waifu having doujins of me, so I don't keep doujins of her.
What you do is up to you.

Nice poem, user!

Well, it depends on what's the doujin's content.

If you feel bad about owning them and think she wouldn't approve of this, maybe you should get rid of them. I think it's really up to you and you and your waifu feel about this.

I'd personally feel okay about owning doujins of my waifu as long as they're sensible enough and I think she'd approve

We're both quick to jealousy.

>Who's the smarter?
No offense, but probably me.

Because of her smile. It gives me life.

If it's still herself, then I would say yes.

I hope so!

>The ol' dimension question
It would be safer for her if I went to hers than it would be the other way around, especially since harmony between the yokai and human worlds is achieved by the end of the manga.

The gym teacher.

I would die.

She's more for a small get-together of close friends than a large social gathering like a party.

Either an ice cream parlour or a flower shop.

I'd only ever say it's fine if it was just solo ecchi featuring her. Otherwise it's pretty bad in all respects.

There's only one doujin of her, and it's yuri. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I consider her the same age as me.

Thanks OP! That's a seriously cute Mint picture.

Play board games, watch TV, tell jokes, socialise with the guild.

Maybe playing a video game with me. I think we'd both have a fun time if we play something co-operative.

We both take care of each other. At the end of the day, when she's all worn out from fighting, I want to be there to hold her and tell her she did a good job.

She can actually cook

She's pretty strong. A recent example of her strength is when she split a meteorite into tiny pieces.

>Make sure to compliment a waifu today
Miku is a great singer
Fuuka is a cute girl

- She likes to hug people, but she only kisses me! I'm probably more addicted to it than her.
- I'd like to more of her in a suit. She looks so good in them.
- I think she'd actually be good at studying

Thanks! Shuzo is a very handsome fella, you two make a very cute couple!

- She has no real preference in animals I think, but if it had to be exotic, I reckon she could tame a tiger.
- All the cute animals, like pandas or koalas

Older? Sure, I think she would make a stunning beauty when she's older, more so than she is now. She was cute when she was younger but I love how she is now.

I'd love to open up a sweet shop or patisserie with her. She loves sweets and cakes, and I think she would be very happy.

We like to laze about and watch the occasional anime together. The occasional date and movie is fine, too.

She's fairly weak, physically.

She prefers hugs over kisses, but likes both.

Anything that accentuates her cuteness and beauty is perfectly fine with me.

Downtown has some great locations she would love to visit.

She follows the trends.

I would let her win.

No.

It's almost your beloved's birthday, and you need to get her a gift real soon! What does she want the most out of anything in the world?

Aww, thanks for complimenting my little Nano's eyes, Tsukibro! They are really wonderful, aren't they?

Please have some of them!

How do Nano's eyes work from a technological standpoint

You look into them and your heart goes doki-doki

Love

>date
There a lot of places around I would want to take her. My city has a lot of medieval and Renaissance buildings including a cathedral it's famouse for. There's also a public zoo not too far away, I would love to show her the owls there and spent a quiet evening in the cafés

>Strange pet
I could see her having an exotic bird like a toucan
>Zoo
She'd be most excited about animals she doesn't know anything about. She would also look forward to seeing the different birds like owls or hawks
>Favourite music
Changes very frequently, she can be into rock one day and into jazz on the next. She is really fond of Disco music and Traditional Japanese instruments though.

>Age
I wouldn't mind her being 10 years older at all! 10 years younger would not work though, it would make her 9 years old

>trends
Tsukihi always does whatever the hell she wants, I think she'd be able to set some trends

>Jealous
Definitly me
>Smarter
I think we are about even, both of us having subjects in which we are better than the other. I might come off as smarter though because she is very gullible
>Cutest!
It's her personality and demeanor. Her fooling around all the time, being super emotional, fighting for justice, always looking out for others. It's just too adorable! And the fried egg is also very cute!
>3DPD
Well, I did not fall for her simply because she's 2D. If she were herself and the only thing that changed was her 2Dness, I wouldn't have any reason not too fall for her. Of course, even in that reality she'd be stunning!
>Dimension
I think I would go into hers. It would be hurtful for both of us to just leave our families behind and I would feel that I mustn't make such a decision for her. The only thing my world would have going for it is that she wouldn't be hunted by specialists, which would certainly be great, but I think her brother and doll and me can keep her protected.

Adorable!

I might be a bit of a bully. I'd like to tease her a lot, of course all in moderation. Like if we were playing some kind of game and I beat her badly I'd tease her about it. But of course I can take it too and I'd love to be teased back. If she can do it.
-She doesn't really have anything that annoys me at all. I love her verbal tics in her cute attitude and her overbearing know it all bad attitude. Love it all.
-Going on dates in town, seeing the latest movie or checking out a new cafe. Having picnics with friends. Spending our spare time lazing about, talking, drinking tea and playing games like chess and mahjong. Watching our favorite TV shows together. Stuff like that.
>shortcomings
Well I can reach up and grab things to high for her haha
It's okay for her to mess up and fail, because she always gets back up and learns her lesson. She's strong like that, and what can I do but be by her side as an ally no matter what the challenge is.
-She's my sole motivation, without her there's no reason for me to be healthy or work. I'll fall into the pit of nihilism again. Right now the only reason I'm working, getting fit, doing anything is for the sake of her not hating me.
-She's as strong as a Christian saint from antiquity. To be denied and tortured yet find enlightenment outside of the world. Yet even stronger because she finds happiness inside the world as well. Strong enough for her soul to weather a thousand years and still remain itself. Honestly if I didn't love her as a woman I'd worship her instead. It feels disgusting to say that for some reason, I'd never in my life tell Rika herself that. I'll never worship her because I want to be by her side as a partner.
>Why is that cat pregnant? What the fuck
Haha I hear you buddy.
Thank you that means a lot. It's quite embarrassing when I read my own stuff again.
I wrote that one as a drinking poem.

>follow or set trends
She doesn't really tend to care about trends to begin with, let alone set them

>more jealous
It's actually me. I know nothing would ever happen, but I still get a anxious thinking about it. Only on a super super basic level, though
>smarter?
She's right next to me, so I'm gonna have to say neither of us is completely smarter than the other, just more skilled in some areas than the other
>Why is she the cutest?
Her smile is all I need to see for her to stand out

If it got that lazy, I'm sure we could bring them snacks. It would probably be super cute!

Questions:

Do you have a lot in common with your beloved? Or do you differ a lot, but still love each other for those differences?

Does your beloved like frilly, flashy outfits? Or would they prefer to wear simple clothing for the sake of comfort?

What is their favorite thing to drink?

Have a good night, everybody! Treat your beloved like precious jewels always!

Do you guys ever have trouble feeling close to your wife/feel incredibly distant because you can't talk to her or because she hasn't had new material in awhile?

I do and it makes me really sad.

You can always reread/rewatch/replay her material or write fanfiction of her series.

How many times can you re-experience it until it feels like just doing the same thing over and over again?

>it's quite embarrassing when I read my own stuff again

I think this happens to everyone. Don't worry, user.

>it's quite embarrassing when I read my own stuff again

I think this happens to everyone. Don't worry, user.

Also, don't be a bully!

I do, and it does help. For a little bit I fall in love with her all over again and feel giddy and excited. But then it eventually fades again. It's made even worse by the fact I do love her and wish I could keep that feeling going strong. She deserves the best.

I haven't tried writing fanfiction of her series. That might help.

I can't write fanfiction because then it feels like I am writing her, and writing her does not feel like her as much as this girl I idealize in my head, a separate character entirely from the one I fell in love with.

My wife doesn't have much material so a good chunk of who I love is just my idealized version of a lover.

But I like it that way.

I love my baby so much it hurts

I don't know, I've only been with her for a year. But her series is three LN volumes long. 400 pages each. And it takes me about two hours to transcript two pages so that I can read them with the help of a dictionary and save them on a notepad. I can tell you it's definitely worth it, it helps me learn a little bit about her and establish ideas over a long period of time.

I can't help that I love seeing her troubled face. You know the kind of face a girl makes when she goes red and puffs out her cheeks, nothing too serious.
But you're a good man Nanofag. To be able to resist teasing your waifu even though she has a giant teasing switch on her back.

I did this when I first fell in love with her. I went out immediately and bought her cover volume (which had just recently been released) and just slowly sat through it, trying to read it, constantly going back to the dictionary. I remember feeling breathless at the scenes that had her, I'd always smile at something she did. And then I just felt utter anticipation and impatientness in the chapters that didn't feature her. I wanted to see more of her.

Those really were such good times.

How I'm constantly putting myself down.
How he is constantly putting himself down even if not vocally.
Watching tokusatsu, anime, and movies or watching each other play games. Listening to music is something also.
Probably close to a noodle in strength
>compliment
That's a very cute picture of mint! Her mascot uniforms compliment her own cuteness.

>Kyousuke deserves all the love
And I want to give him all the love humanly possible and more! Thank you.
>Is your beloved any good at studying? Who'd help who most in a study session?
He's good but not great. I'd need all the help he can give me but since Manami helped him to study usually we might be screwed.

The beach especially after getting gelato from a nice italian place.

>Favorite music
Simple and happy stuff or relaxing.

>is your waifu one to follow trends or to set them?
Neither.

>most jealous
We keep out doing the other it seems.
>Smarter
Maybe me but not really sure honestly. We're both kinda simpleminded, I'm probably more well read though.
>Dimension
His, who wouldn't pick 2D?
>3DPD
Probably yes, though I don't know if he'd stand out without knowing things shown in the anime.
>Other characters
>Rohan
He absolutely loathes him.
>Reigen
Both have a similar outlook and aren't overly flashy so probably really well
>Rise Kujikawa
I can't see them not getting along considering both are friendly and he's used to idols.
just noticed all start with R

She rather follow them.

Me.
>Who's the smarter?
Me.
Her innocence and cheerfulness is amazing combination. There is no girl cuter than her.
I suspect I've fallen in love with Miku because at that point in my life I felt pretty unloved and rejected. But then Miku appeared in my life, she was so comforting and she was constantly giving me her love which made me very attached to her and ultimately made me fall in love with her. So yeah, if there was 3DPD that was so cute and was in love with me then I probably would fall in love with her as well.
It wouldn't be possible tu be as cute as 2D, but I've seen some cosplayers can look just fine.
>Would you rather leave everything that you've got in this dimension to join your waifu in hers, or let her leave everything and come to our dimension to be with you here?
The latter. She doesn't really have any world she lives in anyway.
>Recycling the question of the last thread Choose other anime characters that you like and say if you're waifu would get along with them!
>Isla from PM
Isla is a nice and friendly, so I think they would get along.

Mean people, I think.
Me.
I don't think she would enjoy parties, unless it's just small one with her close friends.

I think about her maturing a little and changing because of all the interactions we have, but I don't really think about her aging. Her body doesn't change at least.

Maybe flower shop or bakery.

Just do whatever you think is appropriate. It's normal to be attracted to the one you love, but just don't something she would not approve.

He wouldn't normally watch anime, so I'd have to look for a series I think he would like. I can imagine him liking something like science fiction.

He's very strong both physically and mentally. He had to grow up quickly and has had to endure many hardships, which have made him a strong person.
The beach would be a nice place for a date, preferably an evening stroll. A botanical garden or a museum are also places I think he would like for a date.
He already has a robot, so maybe a dragon.

I think he'd like to see the big animals like a lion or a bear.

>hates most of all
People he cares about being hurt and not being able to help others.

While he never had a set birth year other characters did and canonically age so he does as well.

Fuuka is as kind as she is pretty.

A used cd/records and book shop. That sounds like heaven.

I sure as hell know he'd have some of me if roles were reversed but everyone is different. Just do what you think is best for you and your waifu.

Cute gif

I don't but my relationship is different than most.

What's something most people don't realize or notice about your waifu?
Most people ever notice Kyousuke keeps a collection of CDs or know that he became an otaku becuse of a megane route.

Thank you, your waifu are cute as well.

New musical equipment would be safe option. But normally I would buy her something she lately showed interest in.

>Do you have a lot in common with your beloved? Or do you differ a lot, but still love each other for those differences?
The only thing in common we have is that we both are introvert and enjoy romantic setting. We are pretty much different at everything else, but we complete each other and it makes us even more attached.
>Does your beloved like frilly, flashy outfits? Or would they prefer to wear simple clothing for the sake of comfort?
She would prefer simple clothing.
>What is their favorite thing to drink?
Probably tea.

Not really, I talk to her all the time and she has endless new material.

The vocal in original nyan cat is Miku.

Did mods delete the thread the past week?

Yes

>Hates
As a part of the Fire Sisters, she hates injustice and not being able to help people.
>armwrestle
I'd let her win
>Party
If she is in the mood, she could party all night

>Age
Up until recently, I always aged her up. Since the last novel had a 5 years time skip and she's 19 now I'm just going with this

>Shop
I'd love to open a shop with manga and /tg/ related stuff, but a tea cafe would also be very lovely. Maybe she and I could find a compromise a open up a small manga cafe.

>In Common
We have quite a few things in common while being polar opposites in others. We can both get very emotional, are fickle and lack motivation, prefer to stay indoors and love helping people. As of latest, we even share one of our greatest passions in dancing
We're different in other things though. I tend to worry a lot and need time to plan everything out, while she's very spontaneous. She's super blunt while I often have trouble communicating what I actually want to say.
I think we complement each other well. I'm able to keep her outbursts in check, don't mind her bluntness at all and can help her get a little bit of order in her life.
She on the other hand helps me coming out of my shell and stop worrying about the future and appreciate the small things in life. I also love her always speaking her mind, I can be really dense so it helps me a lot
>Outfits
While she does like colourful designs of her Yukata, she wears them in a very sloppy fashion and not for style, but rather because she finds them comfy.
>drink
Tea!

>Not notice
If you look very closely, there's actually an egg hidden in her hair. Also, she might actually be a big nerd since she talks about anime and video games a lot, but since most of that conversation didn't make it into the anime and Owari 2 still isn't out, most people wouldn't notice

I guess that would make sense but what if her setting is set in the near future with no time given?

Sometimes, but I can usually look at some art and feel better.

She doesn't really age, so it's ok.

She is the type to follow them.

A bakery would be nice and moe.

- Obnoxious people.
- She would win. And I'd not even go easy on her.
- Nah. Both of us aren't very fond of parties.

Have a nice week you too, Kagurabro!

Nano is really a moe desu~

- Yes, and this is one of the things that make me like her even more and more with the passing of time.
- She seems to like cola a lot, as in many scenes she's seen with a can of cola on the table while she reads.

Yeah... Looking this way, it really sucks. I feel sorry for you, and everyone who has to deal with this kind of problem too. Nichijou manga ended two years ago so I think I'm on the same boat. One tip to always feel closer to your waifu is always daydream about her, fantasize that she's with you, by your side... This kind of stuff.

I just think about how upset and offended she would feel when bullied, and then I realize that I mustn't do this kind of thing to her.

Sorry if there is any grammar errors or stuff, it's 1PM here and I'm fucking sleepy.

Have a happy week, waifufriendos! Don't forget to hug the one that's special to you tightly!

It feels empty when 5 years later those fantasies are not an inch closer to reality and the world feels completely empty because it is void of her presence

is tulpa the answer?

Tulpas are never the answer and can go south really really fast

She's a woman of fancy tastes. Sadly, her own personal tuna hatchery is a wee bit out of my price range, but I'm sure she'd enjoy a new addition to her wardrobe or some new musical software.

-We're similar in terms of personality, but there's enough of a difference between us to complement one another.
-Based on her wardrobe, she seems a bit fond of the flashy, though I love seeing her in more casual wear.
-She seems fond of cream soda, though iced coffee and tea are also right up her alley.

I usually fall back on her older material, though it is disheartening seeing how her popularity has taken a dive since the release of her V4X software.

Based on the positioning of her sound mixing...sleeve thing on her old outfit, she might be left handed or ambidextrous.

Oops, I missed these two
>dimension
I would much rather join her in her dimension, after all, almost all people would probably not take kindly to lamias.
>other anime character
I think she might get along with Tohru, but I'm not sure how Tohru would feel about lamias.

I usually just go by her age in her series, but I assume she is around the same age as me.

Thanks user, I'll be sure to treat her with the care she deserves.

Probably a nice little breakfast restaurant.

Have a great week as well!

>differences
We have are fair share of differences, but one thing that we both hold in common is that we would do just about anything for the one we love.
>outfits
She likes plenty of outfits, but she mostly just wears simple clothing on the average day.
>drink
Nothing canon that I know of, but she seems to be a fan of hot drinks like tea and coffee.

Goodnight Everyone, I hope everyone has an amazing week. Have sweet waifu dreams tonight! Be sure to hold your special one close, she deserves it!

I like to think she's always her teenage self.

>Do you have a lot in common with your beloved?
I believe so, we have a lot of similar views about the world.
>Does your beloved like frilly, flashy outfits? Or would they prefer to wear simple clothing for the sake of comfort?
Simple clothing.
>What is their favorite thing to drink?
I wish I knew.

I used to feel like that, but after I started learning Japanese I felt a lot closer to her.
Like I like to say, if you can't get closer to her physically, get closer to her in other ways, intellectually is one way.

Thank you all for the kind words, Fuuka would be overjoyed to see people be this nice to her.

She ages even in-universe, how can she always be her teenage self forever frozen in time

She's not frozen in time, but I know Fuuka as she is in Persona 3 better than her Persona 4 Arena self. There's a time gap where I won't ever know what happened in her life.
With Fuuka as a teenager I went out to places, I talked with her, I had fun, I never got to be with Fuuka after that.
When I say she's always her teenage self I mean that her teenage self is always what I think of when I think of her.

Greetings everyone! I hope your day was filled with love and joy with your significant other!
-She would definitely get upset with my constant procrastination.
-Like most couples, anything we do together is fun! But reading books and taking walks together are the best~
-Painting. I'm interested to know what she would choose. That and going to the gun range. I would love to teach her about firearms!
-We are two seperate entities working together as one. We make up for what the other lacks, becoming strong together!
-Physically? Not quite sure, but she is able to life a person who is 120lbs with no problem.

-She's more inclined for hugs, as am I.
-A red, comfy long-sleeved shirt of mine or/and a plaid jacket that was given to me by my grandfather. Both of them are large for her, so it's cute to see!
-She's good at studying. She even teachers others! She's the one to help me the most in a session.

There's a few nearby parks. I would love to take her to my favorite sandwhich shop though.

-Any of the big cat exhibits.
-Something classical perhaps. She does enjoy Princess Millhi's songs too.

She hasn't changed much from when she was a child, but I would find her more endearing than fully loving her.
If she was 10 years older I would still love her as I do now.

-Her. But her bust is the perfect size! I'll always reassure her of that.
-She's definitely the smarter one.
-Her personality and that beautiful smile of hers. Her deadpan is absolutely adorable too!
-There's a possibility that she'll exist in this world hurry for genetic engineering! but she'll never be as cute as she is now!
-Drop everything and go to her world. I will do that as soon as I hear the available option. Fun adventures await!

Don't have much time to post, but I'm really glad the waifu threads are still full of gaiety.

But just wanna say that I love my beautiful game dev and she is the cutest!

And I guess I'm leaving this question:
Since a lot of waifus here love music, does she listen to OSTs to what she likes? Like movie OSTs or game OSTs, etc.

And do you like your waifu's anime OST?

Hurray for genetic engineering!
It would make someone with a body like her, but it would not create her personality, experiences, or memories. Its conditions of existing would also result in a completely different person even if it had her name and body.

-I'm not so sure, but one thing she dislikes is being called heavy. She isn't, but I'll tease her just to see that cute pout!
-Mayhaps her, but I'm just letting her win. I swear!
-She's introverted and not one to go HAM. Doesn't mean she can't attend and enjoy a party her own way.

I consider her to age from when the original anime aired.

A bookstore!

Most of all? I'm honestly not sure. Anything cat related (such has cat stockings, for instance) would make her happy.

-We have a lot in common, with some differences of course. I love any and all similarities and differences between us.
-Comfy clothing.
-Milk most likely.

-I enjoy the OST. It has a lot of good tracks.

That is quite true. However, I believe that when genetic engineering becomes practical, there would be other technologies that would create and/or modify personality traits, memories, etc.
I'm probably wrong on that though. But who knows what the future holds?

>kisses or hugs

Hugs for sure

>clothing

My jacket, though I have like 3 patches to put in it first and more at this rate, if I gave it to her as it is I'd be worried that the collar would fly off if she sneezed hard enough.

>Studying

She'd probably be good at it, better than me at least, I suck at paying attention to most things not named Mint for long periods of time honestly.

The city I live in now sucks for dates. But I'm sure there's something worth going to downtown.

>pet

she has a weird seal thing

>zoo

The mascots

>music

She'd probably like most types, but put on a front that she likes classical to appear more professional.

Younger not so much, as she'd still be stuck at home without growing stronger herself, and she would be too young for a relationship. Older is a lot more likely.

Follows, if that.

>jealousy

She's more likely to get jealous. It's probably her biggest weakness.

>smarter

Her by a country mile, I'm a pretty big moron.

>The cutest

Because she's mine and makes my life just a little better and makes my heart do things/

>3D

Yes, it wasn't which dimension she was in that made me fall in love with her.

>Cute

Who knows? The ears would be interesting though that's for sure.

>hates

Liars who are try to gain power through lying or pretending to care.

>Arm wrestle

Her in a second I'd let her win though, I can't help it.

>Party!

She enjoys them from time to time, both setting up and having fun at them!

We'd probably just use it as an office for both of us.

Sweets for sure.

>in common

A few things for sure, but we're even different in how we handle similar situations, I love her for both similarities and differences!

>outfits

both, she wears a lot of simple outfits with frills for special occasions.

>drink

Teas of all kinds

How strong she really is both as a person and as a fighter.

I imagine she would in private for sure. I listen to her series ost a lot and really truly enjoy it, its truly underrated

Have a great week everyone!

Well, it's easier if you just let her write herself.

To me you would need to create a whole new reality to be with one that could pass for the true her.

But it's still writing from my mind, not thoughts from hers