Be conservatard

>be conservatard
>oppose progress for no reason
>lose every time

Why do so many of you insist on supporting the most consistent losers in history? Imagine how much we would have progressed by now if close minded shit stains didn't constantly make things difficult.

And what progress are we stopping that our grandkids will look down upon?

Muslim invasion

I can't wait for the incurable diseases that wipe out all leftist strongholds.
S&H

>inserting your aids infested penis in another man's anus
>chopping your cock to create a fake vagina
>disregarding biology because muh feels
>progress
kys

You think women voting is a positive thing? You think integrating schools has benefited this country?
Are you a nigger?

Sexual liberation for children of course.
Progress is a one-way street, until it isn't anymore.

OP is precisely the kind of post that le 56% meme is appropriate for.

>progress
you can help by killing yourself OP

Bait or not.

>progress

A complete nonsense word that doesn't mean anything specific that would be applied no matter how outcomes go. Don't be dishonest.

>TFW when it was the Dems who opposed slavery and not the Republicans.user must be a STEM major.

Besides the votes passing, can you explain why any of these things are objectively good, or "progress"?

>implying women fucking of elections and niggers being allowed to roam free is progress
we had the ability to progress when women and niggers knew not to get uppity.

Those are all fictitious though, my conservative parents opposed communism, only good commie is a dead commie! Kys OP

Daily reminder that sticking your dick in another mans butt is disgusting and having an adverse reaction to it is completely normal.

trans rights, equal pay for women, and immigrant rights just to name a few

I suppose you'd like to conduct our foreign policy the way you conduct your private life, hopping from bed to bed with anyone that can do you some good. Then what do you have? An old, dried-out scuzz that no decent man would be seen with. Is that what you want for America? It's too late for you, but our country still has some dignity left, you hosebag!

Can how explain how giving more people the rights they deserve ISN'T objectively good?

Progress is a meme, all they're doing is declaring that whatever happens is necessarily positive change, and any new change being proposed must also be positive change.

There is no equivalence between ending slavery and allowing people to put a dick in your pooper other then the fact that they are both viewed as desirable social change by a certain faction at this time.

Total entropy. Progressives long for the breakdown of order until the universe becomes cold and formless. Be on the right side of history

Wrecked in the first post.

OP BTFO

Good answer

Deflection. America is a white country founded by white men. No one should have rights in their country but them But that is besides the point.

Explain to me, objectively, why any of these things are good are constitute as "progress"

1. Transexuals are mentally ill
2. Women are already paid as much for the same work, if they want better pay as a class then work more hours in higher paying majors.
3. Legal Immigrants already have all their rights. The free movement of peoples is not a universal human right.

Where we progressing too senpai?
Everyone the same?

Drug decriminalization, universal basic income/healthcare, earth friendly technology/energy

name one business that is not paying women equally

Yeah and look where it got you

Those who supported gay marriage now want to legalise pedophilia

Those who were pro interracial marriages and those who wanted to stop segregation now have to witness the consequences of their "progress" - Detroit, niggers rampaging through the streets, and now 15% of American population is responsible for 50% of overall crime.

Although I have nothing against women voting
In my opinion every person that contributes to a country should be allowed to vote

>Although I have nothing against women voting
That's what led us here senpai.

And just look at the mess we're in.
Maybe we should have listened to some of them, faggot.

This. It is the root of every issue. Men are manipulated into using their emotion instead of reason when women enter the equation.

>Deflection. America is a white country founded by white men. No one should have rights in their country but them But that is besides the point.
see pic
>Explain to me, objectively, why any of these things are good are constitute as "progress"
Oh I don't know? How could giving people the rights they are entitled to and working towards creating a more free and open society possibly be good?

Forgot pic

> represent yourself with a donkey.

>If I say a lot of buzzwords in a row maybe people will notice I"m not actually making an argument!

That quote is not true.

>immigrant rights
holy shit the right to come here and demand things from me? are you serious? what kind of "rights" are those?

Explain to me objectively, how these things are good, or constitute as progress.

my god I would probably be on your side if you didn't constantly make shit up that doesn't exist.

>Isn't divided by occupation
>Doesn't tell us how many hours they worked

Trash. The question of equal pay isn't whether women in general make less then men, its whether they make less for the same work.

They do not.

it's such a watered down aggregate that it's completely meaningless. you do understand that not all people are able to create the same value? shouldn't people who generate more money earn more money? if I make two pairs of shoes and you make one pair of shoes and we each sell all the shoes we made are yours worth twice as much as mine?

>earnings not the same as wages
>maternity leave
>negotiating raises

Why even bother you won't listen anyway.

Why don't all companies hire only women and save 30% of their bottom line?

sex slavery

Do you seriously want a detailed analysis of why creating a happier, freer, more fair, and more equal society is good?

Do you also need an explanation of why murder and rape are wrong?

1. Prove its happier, freer, or more fair.
2. Equality is a lie and is evil.

Do you seriously want a detailed analysis of how non white races will always display in group preferences to the detriment of honest hard working white people and how that is exactly what is causing the decline in western society today?

again what company pays women less

because you and i both know, that no business pays women less. all you have is women earn less in different fields.

we want the same things.
It's just that you seem convinced letting mentally ill be degenerate in public, importing more colored criminals and wreck our economy will actually achieve the above.

it's no use being reasonable, buddy. everybody's gonna ignore the one reasonable post on here and keep vomiting doody back and forth into eachother's mouths like it's 50 poltards 1 cup. OP is lowquality baitster anyway

Yes I do if it's so evident it shouldn't be harder. Happier, freer and more fair for who? Everyone? Is that the point? We aren't making other countries happier freer and more fair for everyone else. By what metric are you measuring these standards? How do any of these things objectively prove it is good or progress?

In my mind the only objective measurement of progress would not be rights or anything like that it would be does life get easier. 1000 years ago life was harder than it was now, that is progress. If anything all of these society changing decisions have only made life harder.

This. History has been rewritten.

>fellates self over "progress"
>stumbles over words when asked what specific goal we are "progressing" towards

Probably because female employees are a fucking nightmare lmao.

>get angry at boss or coworker
>accuse them of sexual assault

>sign a contract stating you can work for set period of time
>oh lmao I'm pregnant so you'll have to keep this position open whilst I'm on maternity leave and I'll have to be let back into the exact same spot when I come back after a year

>waste the first 30 mins of the day gossiping with other females
>spend longer at breaks
>go to toilet every hour for 15 mins, often at a coincidentally similar time to other female colleagues

fair enough you got me there

found the adult virgin

Its literally illegal to pay women less in the exact same circumstances as men, its all down to personnel choice. Though i think choice, and responsibility is unheard of in liberal and Marxist circles, all you want to be is slaves, all "equally" downtrodden, and you want to drag the rest of us with you.

dude tell me about it. just the other day I was talking really loudly to my male friends about how women were exactly equal to us in public and we all got blown then and there! crazy!

which , ironically, isnt even an issue most feminazi sjw seem to be concerned with.

S h o w
Y o u r
F l a g

high five for brojobs

I oppose gay marriage and open homosexuality, gay bars, gay clubs, gay adoption, sexual reassignment surgery and everything to do with homofaggots

Blacks should stick to latinas and asians. Preferably the dumbest ones.

Women sud vote and be allowed to own property and control their inheritances but they’re absolutely not intelligent enough to be in charge of anything at all.

it's not even weird that you're a faggot

Nice projection, kiddo. For one, virginity is not a negative. It's actually particularly good for women to be virgins as they become less and less valuable the more dick they've had in them. Two, virginity has nothing to do with the argument that women are shit workers. Women offer sex freely these days thus losing your virginity is not much of an accomplishment. It's more of an accomplishment to be in a stable relationship, which I am lucky enough to be in. Enjoy your STDs though. I'm sure everyone will think you're super cool because you have sexual intercourse in a society that is hypersexual lmao.

Being a genderless mentally ill wreck incapable of basic human functions.

Then the AI will take over.

This. It blows my mind that people are still talking about the gender pay gap when there is already a law against paying women less for the same work. Do they really think every company in the country is getting away with breaking that law? How stupid can you be?

because they dont care about helping people they care about attaining power

What rights don’t trans people have? Women get paid the same as men for the work they do but that’s variable based on many factors, and what rights do immigrants not have? If they go through proper channels and everything legally they become a citizen, what more do they need?

Give me a high crime town/city and I'll you it's a Democrat stronghold

Immigrant rights is codeword for open borders. The left believes that freedom of movement is a right.

Didn't progressives embrace shit like eugenics, prohibition, social darwinism, "civilizing" native savages, and so forth?

You need conservatives to keep them from going full retard.

You equate earnings and wages
It is ILLEGAL to pay a woman less for the same job. If anything your paragraph shows that women work less, whether it be by a personal choice or things like maternity leave

Do be a leftist you have to be able to distort realit somewhat, shielding your mind from any facts that don't line up with your ideology.

free gibs and public acceptance forced by law!
they literally want a communist dictatorship, but only with a dictator that has the same feels they do. otherwise it would be unfair and evil

"To"

I got you bud

Weren't the democrats against slavery abolition?

>Drug Decriminalization
I agree, but I am Libertarian

>Universal Basic Income/Health Care
So you are alright with government control, heavy taxation and skyrocketing debt. You wouldn't have health INSURANCE problems if you fuckers didn't elect business killing officials on both side who pile up regulations.

>Earth friendly technology/energy
The free market can easily do this shit.

>equal pay for women
You already have that as a law. The Gender Pay Gap is a myth pushed by (((Feminists))) who only learned to divide 2 numbers.

>immigrant rights
They already have rights. We just don't like shitheads who abuse the immigration system and come in undocumented. Big difference.

>trans rights
Transgenders are mentally ill attention seekers that took the dumbest solution possible to get out of it instead of properly seeking help for their issues. I was friends with one and he was an insufferable bitch of a SJW.

This. Progressives are nothing more than degenerates who think everything is a social construct that subscribed to Cultural Marxism without even knowing it. If you want to know why people are suffering, stop being fucking failures and amount something in your life instead of blaming others for your mistakes.

It's almost like having such a wide variety of races in your every day life actually works to degrading the sense of self invites chaos. humans did not evolve to live like that

>Enjoy your STDs

Well you got me there. But at least I have somewhat healthy ways of getting out my frustration rather than blaming it all on women and whining about them on the internet because I want le pure virgin waifu and it's not fair that all the pretty girls give their nice coochies to meanies who bullied me in highschool.

Also weird attitudes like yours about repressing sexuality are pretty much responsible for the hypersexual society you live in. Same reason kids like drugs so much; cause their parents warn them against them. Make anything taboo and you only increase interest in it.

P.S. Your views on women and their sexuality are due to your inability to mate with attractive women. If you could sleep around with pretty grils, you would. But you can't, so you whine about them and live your life in a way that truly limits you from interacting in a meaningful way with about 50% of the population. And btw it's the 21st century and doing sex to pretty women is well worth the curable diseases I get cause sex is the funnest.

we've seen your 'progress' and the amount of homeless people it creates.
we've seen your diversity and the identity politics it creates.. so awesome you need safe spaces in diverse environments.
we've seen your gay rights and the gay pride parades
we've seen how tolerating you is never enough.

>Losing = being wrong
>Winning = being right
Fucking progressive logic never ceases to amaze me.

>progress for progress's sake is progress

Sure, sure.

>lose everytime
And yet there are Red states and Donald Trump is in the White House.

All you have proven is that the Left, once again, cannot meme for shit.

You're right, it's nothing but fascism for me from here on out. Some people must molded for the good of society. What's the matter OP, don't you care about society??

Fucking Mormons

nice word salad

now speak english

Now overlay race

>1 Post by ID
Saged.

>Do you seriously want a detailed analysis of why creating a happier, freer, more fair, and more equal society is good?
show us a truly happy SJW that doesn't have a permanent scowl on their face.

don't lie, if trudeau let you suckle on his manly scrotum and nibble his nuthairs you would cream your pants instantly.

at least you guys have GSP though, he's a beast. danaher death squad ftw

you're so dense dude

You are basically saying that because progressives keep getting their way, that makes them right. You are committing the naturalistic fallacy. The way things should be, and the way they actually turn out, vary independently of each other.

Being a Euro I'll give you the benefit of doubt but Democrats in those times were conservatives. They ended up taking over the Republican party. This is how we've gotten the term, "Blue Dog" for Democrat reps who've remained in the party despite remaining conservative.

that might as well be a map of population density dipshits. but of course, hurr durr somebody posted a meme on pol that my confirmation bias likes, i must be right, durrrrrr

>people living together equates a high crime rate
>rate
huh wow almonds activated

elaborate por favor

Who would have thought that drastically different people forced to live next to each other would create tension ?

certainly not the left

Doesn't change the fact blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime