Slavniggers BTFO!!!!

Slavniggers BTFO!!!!

Based UK

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/18/fishery-could-face-legal-action-for-sign-banning-eastern-european-anglers

Other urls found in this thread:

mpips.gov.pl/pomoc-spoleczna/programy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's because they eat the fish
when poland first joined the EU the newspaper was full of stories about polish people eating fish and birds from our rivers

>when poland first joined the EU the newspaper was full of stories about polish people eating fish and birds from our rivers

Truly the niggers of Europe.

Am I missing something, isn't that the end goal of fishing?

Not uncommon here to eat fish still, but not as common as it used to be. We have alot more rivers and lakes though, so I don't think anybody thinks its a conservation problem.

It is. For some inexplicable reason this is a problem. You have to be a special kind of retard not to actually eat the fish you caught. Not only does it render the whole action meaningless but it also amounts to painfully trolling a dumb animal for your amusement.

That's fucking retarded

>fishing and eating wild game is niggerly

spoken like a literal soyboy, hans

We don't do that in England these days, no. We catch and return.
The only exception is fly-fishing for farmed/fisheries trout, but you typically pay for what you land as well as a day rate

>goes fishing
>not allowed to eat the fish
you cucks in for a shock when you flee to nz eating fish is actually legal

did we enter some bizzare vegan twilight zone version of Sup Forums?

Lol what the fuck

>it's because they eat the fish
Isn't that the fucking point of fishing?

>foreign 3rd world invaders raid and loot your country's resources
>not absolutely niggerly

So this is the power of 56%.

its worse then I thought, you're whole nation is cucked beyond redemption

To keep occupied while Ahmed fucks your wife.
Fucking poles, don't know anything about british culture.

>not allowed to eat wild game in your own country

So this is the power of Islam

Rather them fish for their own food or be on government funds?

>Rather them fish for their own food or be on government funds?

They're doing both.

Haha let's focus on slavs instead of the jews

>painfully trolling a dumb animal for your amusement
you just described the purpose of Sup Forums

Who the hell cares

Just to clear this up for you fucking regards. Fishing for food ia legal in some places, but conaidering we're a tiny island filled with fucking millions of people we'd have fuck all fish left a week later if it was made legal everywhere.

Fiahing is done regularly as a sport. Catch the buggest you can, as many as you can etc. Catch and release. Companies like this one exist solely for sport.

Eastern Euro niggers just eat the fish. Ruining the sport for others.

Jesus christ. Checked em

We just start posting people catching, filleting, cokking and eating fish. Apparently its gore to many Europeans. Bonus if baby fish are inside.

You'd think this shouldn't have to be explained, Sweden has shit tons of lakes and plenty of fish, but due to overfishing in certain areas you usually can't take fish home with you. I don't see how this is such an alien concept.

Lived in Florida my whole life. Can say this state adds more and more fish you can't even pull out of the water without getting a fine. Jewfish have become a pest while fishing down here but the fine for keeping one is 2k. World goes to hell when you can't do something as basic as catch fish without going to jail.

I really don't understand why this is such a difficult concept. Truly only the Englishman loves nature.

Dont you have prayer mats to set out for the new germans?

Why would someone fish for sport and not to use it for food though?

You can fish, but you can't eat your fish.
Well, that wasn't surprise since i already knew that britbongs beyond retarded gaycucks.

catch and release is retarded sport tho
harming the fish all over again, at least the spanish finish the bull in the end..
fishing for food > sport
always

>believing environmentalist lies
I've got what amounts to polluted storm run off drain by my house and shitskins constantly pull out and eat fish there and yet... some how... there's always more the next season.

total prohibition on taking fish to eat seems a bit drastic, one would think your govt with all its love of regulation would issue fishing licenses and come up with a plan in which people could bring home a couple

Meanwhile Sup Forumstards wonder why Brits don't like Poles....

Civilization was a mistake

>Dont you have prayer mats to set out for the new germans?

Would you like to borrow some?

In Romania most of the lakes outside reservations are privatized. This means that you pay to fish and you only keep less than 5 kilos .

That article was bullshit from the Sun though. All the guide provided was a basic undestanding of british law, and things like how to get driver licence.

>not aloud to hunt or gather from surrounding forests
So this is the power of the royal family

where can i get a guide to polands benefits system?

Brits are actual subhumans. That being said he has right to ban anyone he wants from his property.

The hooker catalogue

As a Quebecker.
I would go fishing with my father without permits whenever we wanted and we would use grey trout as baits for even better fishes still despite the law
Nothing wrong with this my father said.
It's the anglo who says so.

>We aren't allowed to eat the fish we catch.
>Slavniggers btfo!

mpips.gov.pl/pomoc-spoleczna/programy/

no sorry i mean one in english
similar to the one in polish that you guys have for our system

do you hunt with paintball guns too?

Lol coming from a pole. Fuck you, waste of a white skin

Hahahahahahah

>Implying they are allowed to hunt.

I'm not white, I'm slavic.

>Amerilard thinks he isn't cucked either

You could start at polish embassy. Informing people about our law and civil rights is not illegal here, nor does it warrant butthurt articles in tabloids.

You are indeed not white, as you are sarmat arab.
Unfortunately anglos are not literate enough to know.

maybe it would if the brits were flooding your country the way you're flooding ours

I can eat the fish the catch and teach my dog to hail hitler without the fear of being jailed

but can you jaywalk?

>Angler Saxon

The Brits finish their bulls too, ask their wives

So you haven't thought about dividing the country in special fishing zones and requiring the fisherman to have a license and pay a fee for fishing so that self government of the region can buy fish from fish farms and release them in the local lakes

yes, we also are drinking out all of your lakes and fucking all of your women. Nothing personel, kid.

I can eat the fish I catch too, wouldn't want to though.
I eat the eels though, they're good.

>ask their wives
Yes, ask our conquered American booty.

love that russian sense of humour

I'm not surprised. Poleniggers keep turning up in the news because they keep eating line caught fish and eating the Queen's population of Mute Swans.

>no childeren

what are they gonna shit in it or something? Public nudity is legal there right, is it a gentlemen's angling hole?

I just love that paki condescension.

Why would you go fishing and not keep what you catch, must be a bumbling fucking retard to waste your time fishing all day and come back with nothing.

Plenty of people go sea and river fishing and keep what they catch, only low test soy boys don’t eat the food theyve hunted for.

>sarmats are arabs
Who is the literate one here ahy cunt?

Sarmats are meme and you know it Ivan but still nice try. And unfortunately yes, most anglos and generally people living in GB (poles, bulgarians, arabs and niggers including) are illiterate.

Sorry vlad

What the fuck. I can grab a license for the year and just fish off the jetty for dinner.

>and eating the Queen's population of Mute Swans.
Based polelings. The men walks in, he hunts.

The problem is they eat them out of ponds, not rivers. The manmade ponds where you pay a small fee to fish and release what you catch, people do it for fun or practise I guess, but then you have eastern euros going there and catching all of the dirty bottom feeding trout that are full of mud and shit anyway then there are no fish for anyone else to catch because they take like 20 home at a time.

>eating the Queen's population of Mute Swans
That is fucking cool as. Polaks are based.
All we get here in oz are chinks and poos. I'd rather have Polaks. They could eat as many of our Emus as they want.

Ahaha what a fucking faggot country there’s so many fish here I hate fishing because it’s too much fucking work to deal with all the fish I catch aha faggot

You truly are a bunch of faggots.

>Polish "men"
Meanwhile, British Bulls are taking their women by the thousands. No country's women are safe from the glory of the mighty British shaft

I remove sick fish only. These fish I have to take to the grounds keeper so we can document the death and reason for removal. We are very protective of our stock, catch and release is the norm. Once a year we net the lake after spawning to remove a percentage, this percentage is released into the local river. The council love us and granted us building rights for a microbrewery and members only bar. We are having a ton of fun with it all. Ground will be broken next month for the unit. My mate will be the brewer, we are still debating the name, saying too much will give away the location.

because spending hours playing vidya is better?

keep beliving british newspapers bong...
it will get you so far

>All these (You)s
Feels bad, fuck all you nature hating niggers

>a license
wut, I really hope you dont need a license to fish

Sure thing, ahmed.

you will soon enough :3

that's fucking awesome m8
good luck with it all

We don't pretend that we need to hunt or fish to fill our plates like rednecks do, food is abundant from local sources and buying from them keeps the local economies spinning. Hunting to eat is fucking shit tier. The only shooitng I ever do is foxes with a .22, and its been a few years since we have had an issue with their population.

Only certain fish, you dont need a license unless you are targeting certain species.

This. Just because Poland and the US are verdant wildernesses by comparison these sad acts think this nog tier behaviour is acceptable.

>much based Polacks

I don't think most Yanks have ever even met a Pole.

Sarmats are your arab overlords since mongol invasion till Russians build you a state and gave you constitution.

> muh mongols are not arabs
Who gives a fuck, trips waster? They where closely allied with ottomans anyway, because all the forces collectively where called to existance by anglo need to attack Russia from south to hinder with our progress.

>id rather pay someone more money than catch my own food for free

The beta male everyone. Must be a southerner.

Why are you paying for a license when most of the fish you can catch off the jetty are not species that require you to have a rod license.

Feast your eyes, Polish sissy boys. Your women are being COLONIZED, and all you can do is sit back and watch.
Pic related, even your own men realize they cannot compete.
.t 9" Big British Cock with a handful of Polish virginities on my repertoire.
>catface
Your women are next, Niko.

Because i fish for the relaxation, I do keep when sea fishing though, but i prefer rodding and the occasional fly fish when I visit my dad. We don't have massive open spaces in the UK, so we have to manage our sport. If we did then I would probably catch and kill as that would be good for the stock, but not as good as actively managing and controlling the breeding to keep the stock at its best. We set up a spawn tank a few years back to force certain fish to breed and it gave great results.

So why not just ban taking fish away? If they have the manpower chasing away poles shouldn't be much harder instead to check the bags when they leave.

>ban Eastern Bloc fishermen from fishing
>rich Russians flee away
>UK gets bankrupt

Have a (you) for triggering effort.

You are half paki, don't you?

Russia isn't in the EU. As a result the number of Russians is in the tens of thousands. On the other hand there are over a million Poles here at any given time.

True, the paper actually reported that the polish women were fucking black and arabs and not british men.