How come so many alr right leaders have dated Asian women? Are they self haters?

How come so many alr right leaders have dated Asian women? Are they self haters?

Thats a man, baby!

I've done the same thing. It's not because I liked them particularly, but because I was antisocial and reserved, and they were the only girls who talked to me in college. White girls just ignored me, so I ignored them back.

I found Sup Forums whilst being treated like shit by a white woman. I'd guess a lot of other men may say the same about their experiences with white women. I'm dating another white woman now and I haven't dated outside of the race since I was like 19, but it's understandable to me that many men would resent white women.

Truly ourgoy

because white women are the devil
the altright is their exorcism

Because (((alt right))) are good goyim!

Are there no noble white women that love their race?

Men are biologically designed to conquer, that includes using the women of the enemy to replace them during and long after victory has been achieved. Men are attracted to women for very different reasons than why women are attracted to men.

All women across the world want one basic thing out of a man: security. All men across the world want one basic thing out of a woman: submittance.

Regardless of sex, once that initial goal is achieved within a partner the rest of that individual's desires can come in.

Big makes small. it's not that hard to grasp.

even better

the problem with this kind of pictures is that if they're models, and especially cosplayers like this one, they hunger for money and cock. there are good women, yes, but there are no pictures of them.

asian women know the value of a white man

white women don't

Because East Asian countries have 1% obesity rates whereas Western countries have 30% obesity rates. And the women aren't roasties.
It's not a double standard to hate niggers in particular. I'd care far less if my daughter got with a gook or spic

If they did, they'd fuck off to a chink and not create Elliot Rodgers.

anyone have a height estimate on ol' dick dispencer?

Lots of people on the far right are introverts who don't like the world they were born into. That's not an insult, that's a quote from Jonathan Bowden
Seriously, think about what kind of person you have to be to reject almost all of the basic assumptions of modern society. You either have to bit a bit (or more than a bit) of a weirdo, or such a monster chad that you are genuinely a lion who doesn't care for the opinions of sheep. Pareto distribution means there will be way more of the former

And that kind of person is often drawn to asian girls in his youth because they are petite and less threatening and more accessible

H O N O R A R Y

rare

I don't know if this is really the case. It's just an acute observation you've made. It's also alinsky bull shit.
>Hold your enemies to their own standards
Dating and sex doesn't implying procreation it is the current year.

it's not racemixing if she's East Aryan

also the "girl" in the middle is clearly a crossdresser

fuck off nigger

That tranny also looks an awful lot like richard spencer but it couldnt be the boobs are too small

Theyre smart

t. mongol 43% face

>X person likes Y, does that mean X hates himself

Are you mentally challenged? I don't even like little dicky spencer, but it probably just means he likes asians you fucking brainlet.

Asian girls want white men to become awakened naxis. Remember Tina Tequila? Lots of Vietnamese girls are like her.

They haven't

Celestials>European

No we just don't want some roastie whos taken 50+ dicks by the time she is 20.

t. Butthurt white roastie

so many white women are nigger-tier nowadays that it's natural for the weaker male members of the species to prefer easy targets rather than spend their lives trying to catch one of the .01% of white women still worth interacting with

Ive dated 5 Asian girls

Asian women are generally more educated and talented, but I think they lack some sort of abstract comprehension or something

Overall, I really like Asian women and I respect Asian culture, but I don’t think white men should marry them. The dynamic is just too weird

There’s some sort of imbalance I can’t put my finger on there

Asian girls literally get horny from American nationalism, I’ve seen it

Slant eyes are our friends. If we could just ally with Asian men...

t. beta