>knows Kazumas stats and still thinks she can inflate her luck enough to win
Aqua truly is retarded.

KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA-SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

Dear Aqua: I want anal!

ONE TRUE PAIRING

was it rape

This gif is hot.

>barely any screentime for Yunyun

Do we have a .webm yet of Aqua bursting into tears in the latest episode?

She is bad at math.

why is this so cute

would you carry wiz?

Aqua truly is best girl.
Another episode where Aqua and Kazuma carry the show.
Another episode where Megameme is complete garbage and the story would be better without her.

A man touching a woman is automatically rape in 2017.

Why didn't Darkness enjoy that?

Only way to rape Darkness is to ask her permission.

Don't bully Aqua.

Am I the only one who loves Darkness the most?
All everyone seems to care about is the autistic chuuni mage and bimbo godless.

She was having a moment of non-erotic thoughts and it got interrupted.

As expected

Dont worry, Aqua wont have any screentime for the first 50% of the next season. It will be almost exclusively Megumin, like literally.

She deserves it.

That's the only ship that won't happen. Theyre like siblings who kiss up to each other when they want something from the other and abuse each other otherwise

can someone do just aqua's part

They added some stuff from the novel. Was actually much more fun.

Pretty sure with the great reception Season 2 is getting, it's gonna have a season 3. Deen is stupid not to.

Even though I knew they were leaving for a while for another city, I actually was excited for them. Dunno why. Maybe because of how they showed it.

>Dont worry, Aqua wont have any screentime for the first 50% of the next season. It will be almost exclusively Megumin, like literally.
I know, and that is why I hope there isn't any more after this season is over.

Even when they try to shift the focus towards Darkness she simply isnt funny. Like her understand why those emus were chasing her was supposed to be a joke, but it really isnt hilarious in the slightest. You dont enjoy Darkness' screentime, you simply accept its existence because shes part of the cast. Shes just a dull character that gets a bit more depth later on in the novel but, quite frankly, even after LN7 shes still complete dogshit.

> next season

I like Darkness

Why does everyone want to hurt Yunyun's feelings?

>first 50% of the next season
>next season
Our luck stat isn't that high lad come on.

I wanna titfuck Aqua and Lalatina while Megumin sucks the tip of my dick.

Alternatively, a buttjob/titjob combo from Aqua and Lalatina instead.

I don't agree what you said about Megumin, but I agree that Aqua and Kazuma really carry the show.

dude..why would we want to know that

If there is no third season they need to at least make a movie of LN5. They can stop after it for all I care but LN5 is important. The most important volume of all.

Also, why does every ED cut out in the middle of the letter? It did it last season too

Why do I want to bully yet protect Aqua when she cries?

I'm sure Darkness would buy the whole stock.

But konosuba is popular. S3 for next year is not that crazy. I bet the last episode will end with a cliffhanger.

>best selling anime of the season

Welp, first time I've seen a luck build that actually pays off.

Even if it's only for ver specific or trivial stuff.

You want to bully her because shes retarded but at the same time feel the urge to protect someone who is retarded. Its natural for any person that has the ability to feel empathy.

She deserved it after the last letter to be fair.

I say it in every thread, but people who think this are the worst. Part of why Kazuma and Aqua are great is there are zero romantic feelings or implications. If they ever became anything more than platonic it would completely ruin it

I can't get over how much her ass jiggles when she does that. it's just weird. Especially since it looks like just the skirt is jiggling.

>360p

>anime sells great
>implying it gets another season because of it

Konosuba until now is still the number 1 in reservations. Also the only show in in the top 100 this season for anime. It is popular.

I would understand if you said this last season. But now? Nah. Kadokawa would be pretty fucking stupid not to order another season for DEEN to do.

I don't remember this scene

It happened today.

I just love how such a parody world feels so lived in, I love how they have friendly interactions with random townspeople.

Watch the new episode faggot.

DEEN does not own Konosuba, if the publisher doesn't want a new season they won't make one.

Do you think JC STAFF enjoyed not selling 20k BDs average with Raildex?

>implying DEEN won't find a way
>implying DEEN won't make a season 3 even with a 500 yen animation budget

His luck pays off quite a lot, always getting a headshot with his bow, dying so he can see Eris, getting to do whatever he wants with Wiz, making money with Vanir, Getting his debt paid off for killing Vanir, getting to rape Aqua in a barn. I could go on but that last one is more than enough.

It's not in the novel. If you're saying you didn't see the scene in the show then you must have been skip-watching like stupid fuck. I hope it's the former.

This look ok? Not really used to making it transparent.

why would they double the budget?

Both sides have to want it. Both sides want it.

how many yens is her virginity worth

She'd stay pure no matter what.

Impressive black line fuck up.

>Aqua
>Virgin

Only way that's possible is if she's a virgin every time she gets fucked.

enough to buy the time machine you will need to take it.

>implying Sup Forumsnons know how to do divide

Her virginity is off limits since she wants to give it to Kazuma for free.

That's why I like hub-like parts in adventure-like games and shows. Feels like you get to know the people surrounding the party and adds more legitimacy on their character behavior.

>parody world feels so lived in, I love how they have friendly interactions with random townspeople.
It really doesn't though. The whole scene as they were leaving town felt shallow mostly because the other characters barely qualify even as side characters. The show even skipped the whole Dust and Kazuma party exchange arc.

Does any animefag even notice Dust when he appears?

is it even possible to impregnate Aqua? If you came in her wouldn't she just purify your semen into water so you can creampie her over and over again without worry?

>4 pictures
>all basically from 2 scenes
I mean, at least try to not be obvious about your hand holding agenda.

>But konosuba is popular
You say that like it matters. The only thing we can hope for is that if we get a third series it isn't DEEN.

Shipfags will be shipfags, they just can't leave something platonic that's already perfect.

>that if we get a third series it isn't DEEN
Yeah, lets ask Shinkai to make a Konosuba movie about volume 5 instead.

>The only thing we can hope for is that if we get a third series it isn't DEEN.

Fuck off. I want DEEN to do the 3rd season. Go back to whatever studio you want to.

That's an actual thing in japan by the way.

Honestly DEEN and their awful animation and art are a huge charm point for KonoSuba.

this
DEEN owns my boipucci

Deen is shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

>Sup Forumsnons knowing anything about 3D Japan

>he wants a season three with even more QUALITY
I'm glad such shit taste isn't contagious.

>if we get a third series it isn't DEEN

Is this from the OVA or something?

It's from today's episode

I know that I'd never want to live there, much less visit for more than a few weeks.

She can just purify herself afterwards.

How about you stop being a fucking retard or something?

Dust has more screentime than Yunyun so yeah.
Even I spot him whenever he's in focus as I only watch the anime.

Her existence is mostly for fanservice, not many parts that is interesting, her arc is mostly save the princess in being married to a fat horny noble. She's supposed to enjoy that but somehow she's not happy.

Kazuma and Aqua interactions are still the most hilarious

FASTER!

you'd think the japanese could engineer it well enough to not attract monsters, how big is the monster problem in japan?

Finally, didn't think we'll live the day when they'll show some nice Megumin fanservice.

Up your ass too.

Every single fucking day my faggot chuuni sits at home and makes this stupid fucking face.

if you ever trash chuunis again user you shall know my wrath

I'll trash chuunis all I want.

I sent my chuuni out to get some fresh air and she came back like this

Don't be retarded next time.

Pretty big. They have a whole other Defence Force just to deal with it.

I was gonna say everything doesn't necessarily get converted into normal water because of her puke, but maybe it's just her gastric juices and stuff are so divine that they glow and make the beer-turned-water into a sparkly rainbow.