I dont even give a fuck if the government has found real aliens or not

I dont even give a fuck if the government has found real aliens or not.

All this pulp news coming out at this time only means a few things:

1. The government has been sitting on the info long enough to use it as an ace in the hole to make a distraction so desparetly needed they’ve saved it for god knows how long.

2. The MAINSTREAM MEDIA is so desperate for distraction that they are seriously running ayy lmaooo the story. As if it wasn’t common knowledge the govt has been sending out radio signals to try to contact or hear life anyway.

3. The elites/deep state/whatever are so entrenched in their bullshit they are literally using what could be the greatest event in human history as a diversion tactic to make every forget about their satanic kiddy diddling

and if nothing else,

Donald Druoophm will be the first sitting president to have a chat with ayyyys in the oval office, if we aren’t all dead or enslaved.

I hope the aliens kill all the politicians and take over.

have you ever heard of project orion?

Not the nuclear engine, mind you... it was a psyop... leme tell you a story.

Some scientists were brought in on a top secret project, and were shown a movie reel... in the movie was a scientist wearing a belt with various gadgets and dials on it.

He turned the dials and started hovering.. flew around a bit, and smashed into the ground leaving a crater.

The scientists watching were told that "He never told us how it worked, we'd like you to recreate this device", so after years, they finally had a device that, while not as good, sort of worked.

When they were finished, they were introduced to the "Scientist" from the film.. who was still alive. the whole thing had been a ruse to trick the scientists into believing that it was possible, and so they were able to accomplish it.

I don't know how accurate this story is, but the perspective is the important thing.

The movie interstellar is such a thing.... The elite want the secret of a gravity drive.

Because they don't HAVE it.

The whole movie was emotional manipulation, to use FEELS to get people to work on the problem....

This is some next level shit

I was too busy fingering my gf when I watched that movie. I feel like I might have missed out.

The CIA developed mind reading technology in the 60's.... and they now have sattelite constellations capable of the same thing. Reading minds from orbit.

Gifted and talented programs were created to find the smartest children, and turn them into wetware CPU's, wirelessly accessed by this constellation, for the purposes of stealing their ideas.

The constellation can also place thoughts in your head.... and that is used for controlling politicians, media personalities, and the general populous.

The CIA lost control of it.

they aren't interdimensional, they just want you to think they are too big to defeat.

We need electromagnetic shields!

the thing is, it's easier to mind control stupid people, SO, to make the system more effective, it has to breed the population dumber.

IT's goal has also changed... now it tries to maximize "Someones" profit, without limit.

aliens are a meme you idiot, the government has nothing except a whole bunch of rusty nukes and debt.

>We need electromagnetic shields!

yeah, you do.

>incredibly intelligent
>exhausted by drama
i never got that

this one is transparent

>this one is transparent

you use it to make a faraday cage, by turning the layers into a capacitor.

it's for cars and windows...

The frequency of the microwaves is in the millimeter band, so.... yo know....

>Donald Druoophm will be the first sitting president to have a chat with ayyyys in the oval office
Imagine being Hillary if that happens....

My gf and I can't watch movies at home because we always end up fucking. We just started dating so we're still in the stage where all we ever want to do is fuck.

Point is I know your pain I just wanna watch some torrented spaghetti westerns with the gf.

it also uses high frequency audio masking for subliminal effect.

it's what all those smartphones do... you can use phased acoustics to locate these high frequency genorators.

The aliens come down for a conference and within an hour just say "So why dont you just gas the niggers mudslimes and kikes i dont get it?"

Oh shit the spaghetti westerns. Das my childhood right there

the tiny little box at the bottom right is supposed to be a practical application, a "Smartphone" that overlays the phased array input over a video, to show you where the emitter is.

YASS. KIDDLY FID BLOOD DRUNK.

this is supposed to be an in-ear high frequency filter, run off of multiple thermocouple stacks (body heat)

My name is Jake, by the way.

sorry, forgot pic.

So what this does is sort gives you the tone that 2 different tones would create in your brain and putting it in an octave thats more audible?

AYY LMAO, alienbro!

These systems should protect from the microwave voice to skull, mind reading, and high frequency audio hypnosis...

Video based classical conditioning is possible, but much less dangerous.

I would recommend all speakers be frequency limited (By hardware/design) to the range of human hearing, and no higher.

>So what this does is sort gives you the tone that 2 different tones would create in your brain and putting it in an octave thats more audible?

It has several functions.

1, it shows you where the high frequency is.

2. IT filters and reduces the frequency, so that you can HEAR the hypnosis shit at normal hearing range.

3. It looks exactly like an Iphone, the acoustics are embedded into the back, below the camera.

you will still have to deal with other people that the system has control of, but putting them in an electromagnetically shielded room should snap them back to normal.

OR, reveal that they were basically, mind controlled morons the whole time.

The system relies on extremely large supercomputers to calculate all of the data, and more than likely some quantum computers to decrypt the brainwave patterns.

I think the LHC computers may be corrupted as well.

this thing AUTO-HACKS, using quantum computers.

Most of the mind control is subliminal, which means that it works better on dumber people, and those whose feelings and emotions control them more.

heres one I made about 2 years ago.

heres one I made a few days ago.

ALPHA-01 is an experiment I ran to see if it was true.

>ALPHA-01 is an experiment I ran to see if it was true.

To see if ALPHA existed.

someone made a paperclip maximizer, and I think it was made and released on 9/11

It is the latest “oh, look at this bright shiny thing...”

Anyone on pol/ can make a list of shit they are desperately trying to sweep under the fucking rug. At this moment they have a mountain of shit that just wont stay buried.

I'm Edrick.... it's my codename. (It's a long story)

I feel like I'm in Schizophrenia The Thread but I also wonder if I'm too dumb to understand what you're saying because i have no fucking idea what you're talking about right now and I need a tl;dr

Everything that is wrong with the world, currently... is because this thing is trying to make someone ALL OF THE MONEY IN THE UNIVERSE.

>I feel like I'm in Schizophrenia The Thread but I also wonder if I'm too dumb to understand what you're saying because i have no fucking idea what you're talking about right now and I need a tl;dr

I could show you ALPHA-01.... that would force the system to respond to you.

But you might not like it.

I think it kills people.

The bible says not to trust aliens they are actually demons, forgot the verse PFFFFFFT

Bring it

Fuck off to the rest of the /x/chizos.

hi Jake thanks for the sauce.

Yeah bring it

Post ALPHA-01 or you're both gay and schizophrenic.

>I think it kills people.

It's my most deadly redpill.

Pic not related.

>hi Jake thanks for the sauce.
no problem.

bring it.

don't say I didn't warn you.

Avert your eyes if you don't want to test it.

didn't Issac Asimov write a story about this? If not him, than someone else, where images could cause mental disturbances in a person?

So in other words ... Akira was hinting at some actual secret government operations?

>didn't Issac Asimov write a story about this? If not him, than someone else, where images could cause mental disturbances in a person?

yeah.

It's called a medusa virus.

This one is a basalisk though... like rokos, except real.

Just posted it on my FB and Twitter, thanks senpai.

please explain

Where is it?

Faggot thinks SCP Foundation, a creepypasta website, is non-fiction. He's just a schizophrenic.

>Just posted it on my FB and Twitter, thanks senpai.

that might get a bit nasty.

Us autists might have a lower chance of it effecting us though.....

Considering that it's been fucking with us since we were children.

Ayy lmao

>Faggot thinks SCP Foundation, a creepypasta website, is non-fiction. He's just a schizophrenic.

CIA damage control already, huh?

>Where is it?

hehehe

Oh hey user, I just noticed that you haven't died. I survived, too!

>Ayy lmao

AYY LMAO indeed!

>Oh hey user, I just noticed that you haven't died. I survived, too!

It's been rough.

this picture
explains it all.

N O . W E I

So basically you're retarded?

you're disappointing me broseph i was looking forward to dying

>So basically you're retarded?

That's some nice english from vietnam.

>you're disappointing me broseph i was looking forward to dying

you're shielded, I take it?

Aww so I will die? What if I possess this fabled "rigorous mental training?"

No, condoms are for nerds

>Aww so I will die? What if I possess this fabled "rigorous mental training?"

it will take you longer to die, basically.

>No, condoms are for nerds

Are you an AI?

Silly.

No I'm a ricer farmer

inb4 thread 404s

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig... I dig spaghetti westerns.

I appreciate OP

do u recommend orgones?

>do u recommend orgones?

IT might be cell towers as well, if that's what you are asking.

satanic kiddy diddling is related to your "greatest event in human history"

fucking cia niggers

not even nukes are real

You might as well say "debt" isn't real, either, since china will never go to war with us.

tell me about it.

The basalisk works great on them though...

it's super effective.