Stop respecting women

stop respecting women

as someone who is good looking and tall i will never understand any of the frustration with women so many of you people have

also

>e-celeb thread

sage this cancer

tell your mom that

he's right though. my marriage improved when i stopped treating my wife as an equal and instead as a lesser or even property at times.

how tall?

Stop building strawmen, kangaroo.

Already have senpai

White people that literally take romantic or dating or "game"(lmao) advice from a middle eastern inbred fuck should get stoned.

Still waiting on that rape intruder law Roosh

Also he used Pokemon toys in a video on how to pick up chicks

Mashallah brother

American tall so 152cm

100% my kangaroo fellow.

>Hey you guys! Look at me. Be sure to upvote this PC facebook post

Roosh is our guy, fuck off

He doesn't advocate disrespecting women, he just shits on e-celeb whores like a virtual saudi sheik

You actually started respecting women more. It isn't respectful to a 3-year-old girl to speak to her like you're talking to a professor of Classics at Cambridge.

It isn't respectful for a General to treat a Private like he has a higher rank.

Treating your wife as your lesser is giving her the proper respect she is due.

Kek

tell me about the white women, why does this roach hate them so much?

He looks like a Duncan Trussell

Stopped a long time ago.

Women are their fathers' property then their husbands' property

Roosh is an Iranian who brags in his book about traveling around Eastern Europe raping White women.

I hope he is burned to death slowly.

I will respect a respectable woman, not a woman for simply being a woman.
Also - fucking have a shave roosh. Terrorist-looking cunt.

Same here. No joke, this really helps a lot. Instead of taking her shit seriously, just laugh it off like you would a child. It really works.

A lotta sexism for a hired chad

perhaps he's wondering why he needs the fathers permission, while advocating traditional values?

If i shave that beard, will you cry?

I will extremely salty for his click counter.

It will be*

We need to purge these scumbags from our movement. Women should be considered our equals, we can fight against degeneracy together.

You,re a big goy

>Those Mansonesque eyes

When is Roosh finally going to crack and do an Elliot Rodger on a group of blonde sluts?

4U

who's that? The anti-/ourguy/

Roosh banned me from all his sites because I was too edgy for his cucked readers. I was starting to hurt their feelings.

But I support Roosh solely for pragmatic reasons. He speaks the truth about wimmins. And the fact we need to go to a carpet merchant to find it is more a reflection of how dumb white men are atm for not being able to articulate something so obvious without getting butthurt.

Where's the white roosh ffs? Too cucked, too scared of offending some finger-waving white slut? Yeah that's my EXACT experience of White men. No wonder we need Roosh.

90% sure this guy grew up without a mother.
Someone confirm.

it made no sense to me at first, but that's how it seems to work