Can stealing ever be morally justified?

Can stealing ever be morally justified?

Personally I think so if it's from someone actively hoarding wealth unfairly and oppressing others. Think Robin Hood, he's considered an American hero.

>Think Robin Hood, he's considered an American hero.
Proof positive that communists are fucking morons. Robin Hood stole from the GOVERNMENT and gave back to the people oppressed by that government. You commies would put Robin and his Merry Men up against the wall first thing.
kys
SAGED.

Possible 'Moral justification' to stealing:

I was starving and couldn't get food otherwise.

I have proof that the object stolen would later be used with intent to kill me or someone else.

The one I stole it from was a Goy.

The problem is talentless cucks like you confuse voluntarily providing goods and service and getting paid in return for "stealing"

>The one I stole it from was a Goy.

>tfw literally named after Robin Hood but it was accidental even though he's your paternal ancestor
Oxford didn't steal from the rich to give to the poor. He led the barons to force Lackland to acknowledge he still had to fulfill his end of the feudal obligations. The charter that Oxford forced Lackland to sign is the basis for all constitutional government.

In the United States, we haven't had a actual famine since the 17th century. "Muh rebolushun" on false pretenses of "we be hungery and sheeeitt" hardly amounts to our rich failing to live up to noblesse oblige.

If he was held in such high regard, they could at least attempt to pronounce his name correctly. His name was: ROBIN. HOOD.
Two separate words.
His name is NOT "RAHbnhewd"

>The one I stole it from was a Goy.
Topkek. Shlomo, you're all right.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Your ideology is literally fucking based around stealing as its core idea

Actually his name is pronounced roh-BAIHR duh VAIR.

Robin hood is English dumbass.

MODS

Sage

Actually his name is pronounced Soc-ial-list scum

>Robin Hood is an American hero
Can you remind me which state the fictional bowman lived in again, you dumb cunt.

He was the Earl of Oxford, he led the rebellion against King John I and forced the signing of the Magna Charta.

"American Hero" in this context clearly means that he is a hero to Americans, and many Anglo-Americans are descended from him. He basically founded constitutional government and so the American tradition of government basically comes from him.

Robin Hood is a faggot

Death is preferable to theft

>hoarding wealth unfairly
When is it unfair?

>Think Robin Hood, he's considered an American hero.
He stole from the rich. The rich were politicans. These politicians got rich because they taxed everyone excessively instead of letting them keep what they earned.

Robin Hood was a Saxon-Norman nobleman and the Earl of Oxford, as well as Master Chamberlain of the King's Household. He was basically a politician.

Taxation is theft.
Govt can do it legally, yet I steal a packet of sweets.. big crime.

He stole from the polical leaders of the country of stole from the people. All this proves is that yhe goverment is terrible in nearly every from

And who were the original colonists/Americans? Still should be the only Americans but wte