Trump barely does any of the things we supported him for

>Trump barely does any of the things we supported him for.
>Sup Forums supports him regardless

Why doesn't someone from Sup Forums run for president?

Go away mister abo

nobody would elect an autist

Disregard that. This is a LoGH thread now.

why do foreigners care about the US government so much?

SLIDE fuck off shill

Is it worth watching? I've seen good stuff written about it but am a little busy atm. Considering diving into a new series and wondering what this one's like

>trips
Roger

logh is definitely /ouranimu/

literally gas the kikes space war now

Fezzan are space jews. You'll like it.

>Slashing regulations
>Destroying isis
>Not nation building
>getting us out of Paris deal and TPP
>Stacking judicial courts
>About to have tax reform through
>Pedos being rounded up in record numbers
>Muslim ban upheld
>Wall prototypes being built
>Illegal immigration plummeting
>Faith in market continues to soar
retarded shill detected

I tried to watch it but the "space battle" in the first episode seemed so stupid (yet presented as a masterful game of strategies and shieet) that I stopped right after that.
Is it worth trying again.

>I tried to watch it but the "space battle" in the first episode seemed so stupid (yet presented as a masterful game of strategies and shieet)

hahaha
Yeah there's a lot of that

>most of Sup Forums is pro /ptg/

Just no...

You forgot your meme flag.

>braindead bootlickers still supporting a con man
Color me surprised

>entire government built to resist change
>expect politician who is loosely aligned to even his own party to get everything he wanted done
He could sit and spin for the next 8 years and I’d still be happy

>Why do colony states care about their ruler

Because European Govts,and the people look to America to see what politics are popular amongst Americans,so they know what direction to steer their countries during election years.America is doing something they don't like:Eg.White backlash against SJliberal Marxist,Anti-refugee,Anti-radical Islam,anti-illegal immigration,protecting our borders with a wall+ICE+border control,instead of rolling out the red carpet to foreigners to come here illegally under false pretenses those "refugees" told people to get sympathy while certain politicians would have worked to dissolve our borders.
At least America is able to have a white backlash(whites pushing back against Marxist Commies aka Antifa.),Americans able to defend ourselves without fear of jail-if you live in "stand your ground,castle doctrine" states that also have loose gun laws(CA need not apply!),and not end up getting close to life in prison.

>BUT HE TWEET SO HE GOOD RIGHT?

Unironically one of the best series ever made in the visual medium. Especially if politics interest you.

1) is that person from Sup Forums rich? Rich enough to fund his own campaign?

2) is that person from Sup Forums very famous and well liked?

otherwise it's not likely that the person from Sup Forums would do at all well, unless they were a standard "takes bribes from Jews" type politician.

Death to the Free Planet Alliance!
Sieg Kaiser!

tbqh the space fights are kind of outdated, especially early on. the series took so long to actually be made that they do get a little better, at least tactically.

it's really worth getting into, though, if only to see reinhard's character progression and an in-depth look at imperialism vs democracy battle (seen in a lot of space operas)