Do you consider slavs huwhite? Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?

Do you consider slavs huwhite? Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_Baum
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're whiter than you Tyrone.

At this point, they are the ethnostate.

we are the ethnostate burgerbro

I'd be careful with those words

Whenever I go to Prague it's like I'm in Africa, Russia and China at the same time

sure we are like 99,8% white but Urban areas especially capitals are still fucking degenerate

>but Urban areas especially capitals are still fucking degenerate
That is pretty much America.

The further you get from urban cores, the whiter it gets.

I'm ironically 100% slav 1st generation
I'm just thinking if the eternal anglo wants to gas me with all the literal shitskins then I want off the ride

Only some Russians and Ukrainians, Balkans are Turks and Poles are mixed with Jews.

Warszawa is no good either, they have 2 niggers, 2 chinks and one kebab muslim

sorry we are pure BLACK BULLS

no.

if only you knew how bad things really are

>Poland 0,1 to 0,2
PAWEŁ FETCH MY LANCE

stop lying Poole all your cities have a big Indian and Asian minoreties,and I don't even whant to talk about Krakow.

Slavs are Nordic Aryans, perhaps even more than many germanics (for an example Switzerland and Austria) :)

s*rbs are of subhuman dinaric race
Poles are of ubermensch Nordic type and related races :)

wtf serbia you missed one of our minirities

>Dyed hair
>Chinese nose

we're all relying on you to save Europe again when the time comes.

>Chinese nose
what?

>Dyed hair
Nope, she is naturally blond. Also metrically 100% NORDIC.

we are not saving europe this time, they backstab us every time we do that
we pour fuel to fire this time and watch it burn

kek Poole then why did we btfo you Crusaders multiple times :')

>the ethnostate
We have national states. Amerimutts wouldn't understand such concepts.

So this is the most Nordic serb you could find? Not even blond-haired LOL.

She has this nose, from the Hunnic and Mongol invasions

52% Ethnostate?
No thanks.

1. Nordic + Alpine
2. Nordic
3. Nordic + Alpine
4. Nordic + Ladogan (Baltid).

and your subhuman volk look like picrel LOL

not really looking for blonde Serbs thats just a Christmas event winner,I can post Serbian chetniks slicing throats to Catholic priests if you want

Well, memes aside last time we were fighting together with germans, nowadays it's us versus them. Nothing good is waiting for Europe in t future, I rather stay in my small eastern, non-white europe.

Slovenians are so-so Slavs, other South Slavs are Dinaric
You have it far worse. Serbian history is history of cuckolding, racial tolerance and ethnic infiltration. Western Europe will get racial laws and eugenics in a couple of decades back, but Serbia? It still will be the most cucked pathetic landlocked shithole of losers, serfs and cucks. With one of the biggest amount of international shitskin students.
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

The only thing more fragile than your ego is “your” nation’s borders

Lol you serbs have noses like Juden. Can't even compete to Polish and Croatian (descended from Poles) NORDICS.

White = northern Italy, France, western Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Britain, Scandinavia, Finland

White = well developed and with scientific discoveries. Russia has the latter but not the former

>Chinese nose

I guess you've never seen a chink before. Not a lot of them in Swedistan?

I'm sure that's just because you're hanging around downtown. Outside of the touristy areas, the most non-white it gets is Koreans and the Vietnamese who have been here forever that cause very few problems.

Battle of Vienna was won mostly by South German and Austrian forces. Poles with their lipka import caused a situation where a good part of their diverse army defected to the other side
This
Mate, that’s literally Rus symbol. Not Serbian

we are not nordic, that's retarded

not really Serbia is one off the most nationalistic countries in the Balkans,also we don't really think off blacks that much but when they push us we it can get really ugly for them

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ

But i don't know why an Albo is obsessed off the Balkans

>we are not saving europe this time
Will you at least take Moscow?

Stop fucking arguing and answer my question, am I gonna get gassed or not
My middle name has semetic meanings since I WUZ A CRUSADER and my nose is prominent and I have high cheek bones even though my whole family is catholic holy fuck I'm going to get gassed aren't I

>you serbs have noses like Juden
Said a Pole? Your President is married to a jew, your Prime Minister IS A JEW. Ever wonder why so many Poles rock that iconic “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States were in 1965
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

do you want us to? I mean we can for old times sake and to save you from evil west but would either of us would be really ok with it?

White = Nordic :)

This means: Scandinavia, Germany, Britain, Northern France, Benelux, Poland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Croatia, Croatian Bosnia, Hungary, Austria, Padania/North Italy, North Albania, Slovenia, Ireland, Baltic States

Semi white (Swathy races) means Alpinid, Dinarid and Mediterrenean:
>Southern France, Iberia, South Italy, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czechia, Serbia, Serbian Bosnia, South Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Caucasus

Non-whites occupying Europe are:
>Turkey, Gypsies, Tatars, Samoyeds, Maltese, Arab immigrants, Negroe immigrants, Azerbaijan

ok because of him I changed my mind.

Russia falls into Swarthy cathegory :)

I still have no fucking clue what a slav is. I've met many Russians and Polish, and they both have a very different look to them. All Polish people I've met have basically looked like pic related. Fucking all of them look like this.
Russians tend to look like they have a little mongoloid admixture, some of them have big potato heads, but from what I've seen Russians are very different depending on which part of Russia they're from.
What the fuck is a slav?
Explain to me how someone living in Poland is a slav, but someone living in Germany isn't a slav.

kek says Poole

REMINDER some nazi apologists on pol deny statistics given to us by historians and condone the murder and rape of ethnic Slavic civilians.

Fake quote
Why are there any niggers or shitskins in Serbia? Actually mongrelization is far greater threat than reproduction or lack of “strict immigration laws”. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes. And, no, I’m not an Albanian - I just want what Albanians have for my people - ULTIMATE AGRESSIVE love for their country, race, traditions, blood feuds and honour killings
>Germanics can’t respect Alabian traits
Who are Bayron, Bismarck and Varg?

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8

>Inbred Patton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_Baum

>that’s literally Rus symbol. Not Serbian
>implaying that Rus people aren't serbians
after fall of Atlantis, serbs scattered all around thr world and found their new states called RUS or RAS. Names of those states are still preserved to this day in name of Russia and Raška(serbia)

Come home slavic man, in poland we don't care if you are partially jewish, we all are!
And yes, in ethonostate you will be gassed the moment after purity spiral will start spinning.

To hell with west, we got some serious asian infestation here and need some moral help.

Shopped

Typical jew mentality. Just because Kinga Duda or Richard Spencer look FAIR, doesn’t make them any less of sandniggers

pls respond

"Slav" is not a race, it's a linguistic group. South Slavs and East slavs have nothing in common besides sharing their languages, and the fact that they live in poverty.

Nordic = northern Germanics. Their countries have a way different character from eastern european ones. I don't get how you can call EE white when it always lacked economy and science

oh, yes... the self-hating Russian
classic

That was in Greece on one off their party islands even Croats have them

Its time to go back home. Russian ethnic origins are solely in Northeastern Europe and Siberia

But i am jew

DAWAJ ANSWER NIE GOWNO KURWA DEBILU

>I could have taken it
lol

This Dario gets it and one day we will reclaim Tokyo as our TRUE capital city

>saving that shit on your PC
Absolutely degenerate. Exactly my point: no racial laws = cucked

How come?
I thought you guys were sane and refused shitskin migration.
When did these shitskins come to your country?

>ne of the biggest amount of international shitskin students.
You are brutal faggot. I've seen you here repeating this over 5 times over the past month. Nigger you need to neck yourself considering the retarded amount of time you spend on here.

You are Nordic. Why so ashamed of being descended from Nordic Poles and Ostrogoths?

>implying actual Jew would live in Russia which is 99% antisemitic
1/64 Jew, everyone

Slavs were ancient people like Celts,Romans,Greeks etc.
We have similar languages which originated from ancient Slavic language and can understand each other to some degree.
Germans have around 25% of slavic ancestry

Whats wrong with Montenegrins??

Yes they are lazy but they are really chill people

This is a meme map created by a shitskin.

Pic rel is more accurate.

Here’s a real quote about you subhumans
That’s EU freedom of movement for you. That being said shitskin get beaten and killed as a norm of regular life

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth

Leave us alone.

Then why the fuck are we even talking about slavs? Does language change someone's race? Is a slav not a slav if he doesn't speak a slavic language?
Are all people who speak a language belonging the latin linguistic group now ''latins'' and non-whites?
Guess I am not white either, I am a ''balt''

I know it's hard to accept it, who would know it better than me, a Croat. We are all serbs, just accept it and continue with your life
no

I post here while I work mostly. You seeing this shit posted means you were doing exactly the same thing. You being displeased with facts means you are a Serbian and must absolutely go back from British-French colony
Given Russian history 1/16 is a top. Yet. All must go back

i've been to Prague and i'm pretty sure that chinks and sandniggers are mostly tourists, at least they looked like it
and farther you go from tourist attractions, fewer you see
that's just personal experience tho

It is Slavic symbol you retard i think it is related to Svarog(Aryan Svarga) god of heavens and blacksmith

He's clearly a retard. If somebody says Eastern Europe is Nordic then he clearly indirectly hates Eastern Europe

>I know it's hard to accept it, who would know it better than me, a Croat. We are all serbs, just accept it and continue with your life
BASED

Sage

maybe he's just memeing

Eastern Europe is Nordic. Also the original Slavs were Nordic Aryans with blond hair and blue eyes :)

doesn't matter we orthodox now

>tfw pure celtic thracian surrounded by violent brutes

Technically speaking Serbia is the cradle of all humanity

This is a Serb. Facial structure barely looks human to me.

blond hair and blue eyes=/=nordic

you are all heirs of our culture

Yeah, because serbs are beyond human. Don't judge them by your weak standards.

better to be an Orthodox then some other
type Christian

Oh look, it's that Šiptar

Technically speaking it's not Serbia it's atlantis, serbs just came from atlantis

There should be no fucking shitskins outside of diplomatic quarters. Full isolationism is our path
Its Rus symbol, and Serbs are Dinaric in race when they are racially clean