Weak chin/jawline

Pol, is weak jawline or small chin is a sign of subhuman soyboy? Are these people weak omegas and should be removed together with jews and kebabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=DWw8q03d_VU
youtube.com/watch?v=bbC4aIh89IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends on the color of their nipples and if they are above 6 feet tall

A weak chin does not 100% mean that someone is subhuman. However it does show that they have weaker genetics than a strong chinned man

It means they have weak genes.

Not all chinlets are subhumans, but almost all soyboys are chinlets/jawlets/etc

Weaker than what? What exactly is weak about thir genetics?

how many surgeries would this guy need to look normal?

A weak chin just makes them look less desirable and look less masculine.

a weak chin is literally the opposite of the chad ideal

I've heard they can do up to 3. Imagine making babies with pic related and they come as pic above because of genes

it means theyre mouth breathing. practice mewing

Forgot pic related

Not always

what a faggot thread

Him? What it means for him is likely:
- poor nutrition as a child
- poor nutrition in utero
- physical insult in utero
- bad genes unrelated to masculinity

His jaw didn't develop properly. Pic related, the three guys on the top left, they all have jaws that are symptomatic of hypomasculinity.

I'm sorry but if you don't have a chin you should kill yourself desu senpai, don't spread your weak genes, same goes for anyone under 6'2

Except this chinlet manlet

You need more confidence and better posture.

I have almost too much chin, when I see pictures of myself, I'm worried my chin is too big. I'd give a bit of my chin to some worthy chinlet for a transplant.

Those people have a congenital deformity, you morons. If your chin is that recessed, you have a disorder that is covered by insurance, not that your stupid parents ever realized that.

Otherwise, poor jaw growth is caused by poor nutrition, and poor dietary habits (aka eating soft foods).

this is why god invented the beard, by the way.

genuinely happy for her

Assad is one ugly motherfucker dude, nothing about his politics, but that pathetic mustache and chin is just unfortunate.

fucking chad with his excess chin bone

t.
though it means you are easier to knock out, scientifically. less force distribution and a higher impact on the neck and base of the skull, this is why women dont like it naturally without even knowing why. also, omega means retired alpha, these are traditional betas. here let me dox my face for you glownigger and show you a strong aryan chin, yeah im not doing that. weak chins belong, just in analytics and other areas, in the back. i wont gas you for looking like a sperg.

Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

>be nerdy eye doctor with hardly a chin and a weak mustache
>marry 10/10 smoking fox British citizen
>defy ZOG, Israel, and Saudi Arabia
>win

This can be prevented by breastfeeding, proper tongue and mouth posture, and tough chewing when you are young. Google Mike Mew to prevent your kid looking like a subhuman.

I'm really not chad, I look very much like the virgin meme guy, my hair even overreacts to the wind. I just have very good chin genes.

Jawlets, baldfags and cutfags should be shot

Are you tall (above 6'3) too because then you've got the whole package and can claim chad status.

Someone beat me to it.

this should make the ugly fags on Sup Forums feel good

he should still grow a normal fucking mustache like a normal guy.

This shit actually works fwi

that chin isn't weak at all compared to others posted

tfw good jawline/chin and nose but balding
just

Yeah, also a lot of jaw problems are caused by extraction orthodontics where they remove teeth to statighten the teeth more easily. This creates a smaller jaw and receding chin in many cases.

When you are 12 years old.

Why should he be normal? Or look like a normal guy? He's exceptional, not normal.
The jaw is 90% of what you need. You guys will be fine.

jonathan brandis had an average chin and had great genes proportion is important

I do too. It's called a class three malocclusion. Getting it fixed this year. Literally gonna go from a 6 to an 8.

a chin is a must-have, but having it doesn't guarantee success. even i as a man find it hard to look at people in those pictures, just imagine being a woman and having to fuck them.

can't you just grow a beard?

Tell that to Stephen Hawking's melted face. Your face has muscles. Your jaw is held together by muscles. Your face continues to change past puberty.

Of course, but it's actually a health issue. I can't use my incisors to tear food and my molars are subject to terrible wear and tear. At this point the aesthetic benefits are icing on the cake.

This is the gayest thread on Sup Forums Damn you guys are insecure.

Bad mouth posture also leads to recessive chins.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWw8q03d_VU
You can fix a recessive chin in less than 3 years of proper posture.

You can, helped this jawlet manlet

chin size is dependant on diet. yw

normal looking chins is ideal. excessive chins looks awful on men, and on women especially.

well anything but chinlet status will get you laid or atleast wont act as a hinderance for scoring

Most of these cases are due to mouthbreathing as a child.

Ahhhhhbbbhbhb how the fuck is he so handsome ?

I googled it and saw the bite, yeah that's pretty gnarly.

I've got a bit of an overbite, so I had one of these as a teenager. It was whatever, but it didn't fix it really. I have a nice jaw and dunno, don't really think about it since I'm still handsome, and don't have a crazy recessive chin like every photo in this thread

looks like a fucking kid lol

and yeah, cementing this in my teeth and then tearing it out really fucking hurt now that I think about it. at least it saved my chin a bunch

If your chin doesn't look like this then consider suicide

Always helps

I need some chin added to my right side of my own chin. Please respond.

>Sup Forums intellectuals
99% of weak chins come from mouth breathing as a child. they usually come with crooked bottom teeth as well.

>Assad
>Ugly
>Bad chin

It's another Case of an utter moron blabbering about and showcasing his absolute cretinism to the world

You can't even tell the difference between chin and hyoid bone you absolute spastic.
Assad has a fine chin but bis hyoid bone is very low making his profile look "bad" (by sperg Male Model Standards)
The hyoid bone is what acts as an "Regulator" of horizontal Tilt of your chin to your neck

Also he has 10/10 blue eyes and is whiter than you, memeflag(i See you Chong Kingpin from C uckada)
Off yourself

err, yeah no, I never studied facial anatomy. You caught me!

and no, LOL, Assad is definitely not whiter than my scotch-norwegian ass.

assad would also have fucking good beard genes

LOL HOW IS HAVING NO CHIN REAL AHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE WHY AREN’T YOU MEWING JUST CHEW SOME NUTS HAHAHAH KEEP YOU TONGUE AT THE TOP OF YOUR PALATE

i knew a female with features like this who was born the daughter of an unwed mother in a trailer park in southern indiana. as a child, she stayed inside all day, in her bedroom, reading books and not associating with anyone. Got a full academic scholarship to Indiana U, majored in Psych. later got an MBA, is now an EVP with Chase Manhattan Bank in Delaware. One of the best rags to riches stories that I personally know.

Genetic load. Accidentally bad balance of unfavorable mutations, both spontaneous and inherited.

>tfw you realize your a chinlet
oh shit senpai wat do

i started mewing at the start of year, now I look like this thank you mewlords

>Oh No how can you expect of me not to be retarded
Kys

me too, please help!

In my country, referring to a recessed lower half of face as a weak chin/jaw is pretty standard parlance. Sorry Germans have autism, must explain the state of your people.

Why would you even cover the eyes when he is easily identified since he is missing his fucking chin?

How the fuck do those genes even manage to reproduce?

that's like being touched by God

>Tfw also dicklet
>Tfw can't compete
>Tfw out of the game and at peace with it
The good thing is you have to love up to absolutely Zero buttfucking nothing and and have peace of mind bbwcause you dont have to, can't literally compete and that's okay

Seriously not gay but wouldnt mind kissing this dude

kek this has to be fake

youtube.com/watch?v=bbC4aIh89IA

it's not fake

yeah I'm gay and think he looks like a little kid or a girl, so I guess that makes sense?

He's a sandnigger soyboy.

How can he fold towels?

literally nothing to do with genetics right?

KEK

found ya

Ask a jawlet anything
And before we go assuming things
I'm married, and dated plenty of girls beforehand. Im in good shape (military) and I'm definitely not a sperg or soyboy
It's weird though, everyone in my family has strong chins/jaws. I guess I was the ugly duckling who never turned into a swan

>not a dicklet
>7"
for reference my chin is sort of likeso not the worst but still chinlet

Stop lying faggot, did they not teach you not to breathe through your mouth in the army?

Hello mr. McCain, how is your health?

I have never breathed through my mouth at any point in time in my life except when I was sick as a kid or when I run

sometimes when I'm in the shower I'll take too long washing the shampoo out of my hair while holding my breath and then I have to throw my head back and breathe in through my mouth really heavily to avoid passing out

y'know

Weak chins are not genetic but are caused by under developed jaw muscles due to overly soft modern diets. Stop getting your calories from drinks, stop eating soft bread and your dental posture will improve. Infact you can improve your dental posture simply by adjusting the way you hold your face deliberately. Always keep your lips and teeth together and your tongue at the top of your mouth and your bite will improve.

Well if it makes you feel better mouth breathing leading to a jaw deficiency is just a theory
And you would have had to do it alot during your development phase assuming that's the cause

does anyone find this attractive? looks fookin stoopid to me

I'm just memeing. I had this contraption in my mouth to fix my bite a strong jaw is only attractive if you're also attractive

>this is why god invented the beard, by the way.
none of the women i've been with like beards, all of them see beards as a way for ugly men to cover their shitty facial structure and thinking about it i'm inclined to agree