Russian women racemix to such extent with Arabs that they're altering the whole genitcs of turkey

Russian women racemix to such extent with Arabs that they're altering the whole genitcs of turkey.

I thought Slavs are le based saviours of the white race? yet over 200k Russian prime pussy has become devoted to mohamedan cock

>

Approximately 10,800 Russian women who live in the Turkish Mediterranean city of Antalya are married to Turkish men, and most of these brides are university graduates, professionals and entrepreneurs. Their children make up a new generation of 4,000 Russian-Turkish ‘melez,’ or mixed, kids — many of whom will enter primary school this year

>No Russian neighborhoods
Russians who settle in Turkey are different from British and German residents. They do not live together in sites or blocs, and there is no Russian neighborhood in Antalya. Russians mingle with locals and try to speak Turkish with almost everyone. They are eager to learn Turkish to run their businesses effectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
metro.co.uk/2017/12/12/british-ugly-google-search-data-reveals-shocking-questions-countries-ask-uk-7153533/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
This just proof that all white women have melanin receptors in their pink cuntholes, no matter creed or nationality white girls are drawn like magnet to shitskin males

>Russian women racemix with Arabs
>Arabs
>Turkey

If you were as stupid as that as a child, your mom must have bound minute staeks to your cheeks that at least the dogs would play with you. Public schools in bongland

Both males and female Russians who mix with anything but Russians are extreme minority rejected by the general public

Each race has its degenerates. Non-racists (evolutionary failures) leaving the gene pool is a good thing

How can shitskin women even compete!

B L E A C H E D

If they do it in turkey, it seems like turkey is getting bleached tho?

You see the problem here is you're retarded, not just so retarded that you think arabs and Turks are the same, but so retarded that you live in the white man's country whilst constantly attack the very same white man whom subhumans like you rely upon because living in whatever shithole your "people" came from would be a fate worse than death

This is true.

If you look at a lot of Russian models and shit, especially on instagram, they are all dating rich arabs.

It's a fucking shame. They probably treat the girls like absolute trash and throat fuck them until they scream silently for air and call them "white bitch whore!!! Eat it bitch!!!! Alllahuu. Akckbarraa!!!!".

Guess it's better than dating a Russian guy though

You do know that there is at least 6mln Turk "Russians" living in Russia and speaking Russian as their primary language?
And it doesn't even include other islam minorities like Chechens, Armenians and shit...

Before communism ruskies were loyal to whites and religion, but now they are arab cock suckers and were probably one of the architects for the muslim invasion of europe in 2015. I came to the realization of this unfortunate fact only recently when I saw the arab ass licking to the extreme that russian politicians exhibited, and it seems russian people are arab anal crack lickers too with their women fucking the hairy goat turks.

>muh special kind of sandnigger is totally different then other mohamedan pedo warlord loving shitskin
t. Rasheed
Fuck you and your imaginary nigger daddy in the sky, I piss on your fucking faggot allah

ITT jealous permavirgins afraid of Muslim Chads.

>and were probably one of the architects for the muslim invasion of europe in 2015.

nope. it was 100% organized by jews and couple of their goyim pets like US or saudi arabia

Turks aren't Arabs retard.

As if 95% of those women aren't Turkic themselves.

T. Retarded leftwing cuck who thinks pop cares about the shitskins he actively makes excuses for.

Can't say I'm surprised based on how stupid you've already shown yourself to be. Why can't you fuck off to whatever part of Africa ova your "people" come from

Shitskins go absolutely crazy for white women, especially blondes they'll never date a foreigner unless she's white because they know white is right. White women get turned on by being worshiped by subhuman shitskin men

The "Russians" in Turkey are circassian moslems

Back to Islamabad with you, shitskin paki
If you don't leave now you'd be one of the first to hang on the day of the rope

Its so disgusting when I see on the brown monkey apu types around white girls, and they look like they're more than just friends. White women getting white man rights was a sad shame.

*at my uni

in your case your women should say thank you if they have them.

"Why are the British so ugly? most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

metro.co.uk/2017/12/12/british-ugly-google-search-data-reveals-shocking-questions-countries-ask-uk-7153533/

I've been in england in 2011. The ugliest women i've seen more than any other country.

t*rks are cockroaches

>Russians move to Turkey
>makes turkey more white
Whats the problem?

All white women who betray the race should hang imho, white man are to soft on coalburners we should kill them without warning everytime in sight

Roaches aren't arabs they're insectoids.

Ukrainians. The vast majority of women you're talking about are Ukrainians and Moldovans. They've just busted a human traffic ring in Odessa that sold hundreds of hohol teens to sex slavery into Turkey every year. The living standards in Ukraine are worse than in Mozambique now, so they might be better off as a fucktoy is some roach cellar than back home.

There are no Russian neighborhoods?

Nigger, I've been there.

ANTALYA IS RUSSIA

Strange, I've never seen an arab/paki/muslim with a white girl here, I don't mean white children that the muslim pedophiles rape but a full grown white stunner. There seems to be some stigma attached to them, maybe it's the association with islam because I often see black guys with white girls.

a minority of them are russian orthodox christians.

t.subhuman turks
You are arabs niggers.

They are marrying the turks and the men will, some of them convert to orthodox christianity.

There's an acquaintance of an acquaintance who's married to a Turk who moved here to my town with her and worked as a massagist. When Turkey shot down that plane, he grabbed his shit ran to Turkey, but came back in a few month.

Russia is not even close to being a white country the US is far whiter than Russia

Fake news. Russians dont raxe mix generally
2nd slavs are not white.

Kill him now

>10,000
>from a nation of 150 million
>with a deficit in men
woah...

>they're taking our white women lads we need to take them back

Oh! Is that why you spend thousands of dollars on sex tourism instead of actually sticking to your own women?

* blocks your path *

>with a deficit of men
In age category 75-80

Isn't this good for everyone?

Russia has extra women. Slavs are superior to Turks. If Turkey gets lightened up a bit without any humans being sacrificed to them, it seems like a win-win situation.

really?
nothing in lower categories?

>If Turkey gets lightened up a bit without any humans being sacrificed to them, it seems like a win-win situation.
No. Saying shit you have no idea about is what women and faggots do just for the reference

Plus there's over 20 million Kurds in Turkey that are always fucking shit up. And over 3 million refugees draining the economy. Hopefully Turkey crumbles, and it becomes either a Russian province, or returned to the Greeks and Armenians.

> Fighting the roaches with bleach
Roachistan will be a Russian colony within our lifetime.