What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6C1QFNZiQiA
youtu.be/Ufk7IXdxc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=vQTuYo6HmiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really good food and niggers

Probably nothing since Saakashvili got btfo and now spergs out in Ukraine for whatever reason

oh wait im retarded

Atlanta is fairly metropolitan and constantly gentrifying. The people there typically don't have accents. The highway around is is called "The Perimeter" and most Atlanta people will not go OTP ("Outside the Perimeter.")

In the immediate suburbs, it's mostly minorities. There is a huge Muslim population around Stone Mountain.

Get as far as an hour outside of the city and it's The South. Bars and stars, "heritage stores" where you can buy all your civil war memorabilia. Everything is really run down but people refuse to fix it because it's a sign of pride to live in squalor.

I legit can't tell if this man is trolling or just plain retarded

He is at least correct that Atl is filled with people without southern accents. Few Atl natives live there, there has been an enormous influx from out-of-state.

World headquarters of Coca Cola, niggers, hot summers, peach trees, and people with annoying accents.

Street Crime and football

I have lived in Ga my entire life and never seen a peach tree. Cotton, peanuts, pulp tree farms, blue berries, no peaches. I know some are grown here, but I think Ca grows much more.

Niggers and impotent jealous rage over how superior Florida is.

Peaches and niggers

There's a kernel of truth in there. The white population of the city is growing and blacks are being gentrified out which lands them in the older inner suburbs. But even with that, there are still plenty of pavement apes in the city and the city government is pretty poorly run. The inner suburbs are decaying rapidly but the outer suburbs and exurbs can be ok depending on which one you're in. It's not as simple as ITP equals nigger, OTP equals white any more.

Relevant stuff unlike other Georgia

Not much. We never get any good happenings.

The whole state freaks out over a couple inches of snow though.

This is about as stereotypical as a response can get.

>What happens here?

Way too many niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6C1QFNZiQiA

It it it it it it it it
Okefenokee

Niggers
Pretty cool rednecks
Hunting
One of the biggest airports in the world
People who still remember Sherman's march.

>People who still remember Sherman's march.

I believe you refer to the recent unpleasantness.

Democrats like to waste 40 million dollars on failure politicians time and again in Georgia

i live on the Southside in Clayton county and its detroit level politics here due to it being 65 percent black and 14 percent white. It was 80 percent white here in the mid 90s. State will be minority majority by 2025. I'm probably the only person in this county who goes on here

there's more peach orchards the closer you get to south carolina

why does nothing ever happen here? it's like we're immune to happenings and its not like we're some flyover state either. everybody and their grandmother thinks this is the promised land and wants to move here

youtu.be/Ufk7IXdxc-c

In atlanta 100% of the murders are caused by blacks.

About 2,5 times as many homicides as in real Georgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQTuYo6HmiQ

Isn't this that country that Russia invaded a couple years ago??

underrated, kek

Niggers/white trash

CNN

should've picked your own cotton cracker

Some sweet, sweet, good ol' fashioned cousin lovin'.

kek i have to ride the marta bus and train to work sometimes and something ridiculous is always going down

Aliens land there mistaking Atlanta for Atlantis so they have to close the airport and fake an outage.

I'm a mexispic italian hybrid. not my problem southerners screwed everything up in the future for everyone

>Dalton
England
>Rome
Italy
>Athens
Greece
>Macon
France

Get your own city names you disgusting mutts

Pretty accurate.

but not all the outer lying areas are like “hickville”.

There’s nice little towns with pretty town squares and all that. It’s not Kentucky or Ohio tier rural squalor.

Dude nigger shit is happening everyday, all day, 24/7.

Watch the local news (atl). Blacks burn down like 1.5 apt complexes a week here.

The level of pure, unadulterated coonery is a happening in and of itself.

i thought they moved head quarters to new york?

i guess i don't consider it a happening since its so common. a real happeningto me would be a police brutality incident in clayton and the mega chimpouts that would ensue

They maintain a token presence. Idk what they film here.

Their “headquarters” is a big deal. Ted Turner left his mark here in a big way so the associated companies are somewhat tied to the city.

Born in SC, live in Atlanta now.

Atlanta has the most business opportunities in the southeast and the standard of living of workers here is pretty good. Traffic sucks, and there are tons of niggers in areas outside of ATL.

I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else in the state except Lake Lanier. It's all nigger and country folk once you leave the ATL metro area.

True.

I’m the same way. Fish doesn’t notice the water.

For some reason whites here have adapted to blacks and kind of bend like a reed in the wind AROUND them. Deftly side stepping their bullshit.

Not the best strategy but what can you do.

every state is like that. Texas has a ton of copycat city names.

I hear the devil goes down there sometimes.

Some of the names like “Memphis” or “Demopolis” come from the planter culture. They were classically educated and felt like they could recreate those society in the South.

Also why niggers have weird, Greek based names like Quadarius or Latin names like Tyrone or Rufus.

Boiled peanuts

it's crazy how the whites keep white flighting further and further out. I know someone who lives in Hall and commutes all the way to midtown for work. its not a substainable method since whiteflight to the mountains would just be pathetic

Savannah is probably one of the prettiest cities in the south.

kek

nigger we literally just lost power at the airport like 2 days ago

Shithole. Just like the rest of the south.

who /midtown/ here

fun place to fish, mostly bowfin and some pickerel and bass for the larger species, and many many warmouth and other panfish for the light line angler

If you dont reel in the fish fast enough the gators are trained to steal them from you

They have kayak rentals there, and the gators really dont mind, get somewhat close and they duck outta the way, though I dont recommend sticking your legs in the water

overall, it can be a fun time so long as you come prepared for the heat and the mosquitoes...fuckin MOSQUITOES

i think the south is headed toward a Brazilian society today sadly
its gorgeous there but outside of the tourist areas is third world tier.

i see what you did there

Worse than the optimists will tell you.
Better than the pessimists tell you.

sup

that's more usual black incompetence than anything. they don't maintain anything here and it's only going to get worse as time goes on.

They're just lucky they get to border the two greatest states in America. Carolina pride world wide

The top part of Georgia still belongs to us BTW

GIANT LOUD ASS YEET YEET TRUCKS WITH LITTLE DICK FUCKS EVERYWHERE.
With low beams so bright they give you spots in your vision, rendering you unable to see the massive 150lb 8 point buck barreling toward the road.

Nothing and I'd like to keep it that way

Fuck off

uwu what's that? cute language

That was because of the snow you dumb fuck redneck

Nothing much real gerogian, I live in Milton, pretty quiet, the niggers and fags stay in Atlanta. To be honest we are going to benefit from the tax cuts and our reps are not too bad. I voted against ossof in the 6th district so ya.

Thats the language you braindead people have been using to write autistic crap like ლ_ლ and other "smileys"

დეგენერატო ყლეებო

meant for

>the snow from over a week ago caused a power outage

ya I'm the dumb fuck

I've lived all over Georgia for the past 20 years. and its best summed up like this.

Everywhere north of Gainesville is beautiful and in my opinion is the best place to live in the U.S.

Mild weather
Rolling hills and mountains
Less than average niggers (for the south)
Generally nice people.
Low cost of living.

Everywhere south of that is either the cluster fuck that is Atlanta or a bunch of swamps and cows.

If you're lucky enough, you may get to witness a truck full of niggers chase another nigger down and beat him with fluorescent light bulbs.I'm not shitting you either that really happened.

A lot of men squealing like pigs.

Mostly true. While other states have more niggers per capita, in absolute numbers Georgia is the nigger capital of the US. The mountains of north Georgia are almost entirely nigger free. Some towns in the mountains have less than one percent black population. The few blacks who live in the mountains don't cause trouble. They know they'll mysteriously disappear if they do.

Really? Ive always been told that Atlanta is like nigger heaven in whole USA. Maybe ill move in there in some village, will teach people how to grow grapes and other stuff

Alpharetta is a big tech center so commuting in from Dahlonega wouldn't be that bad. There are a smattering of tech jobs throughout north Georgia, much of it associated with industrial production. So not everything is in Midtown. Almost went to work for a company north of Ball Ground that manufacturers internet jukeboxes and virtual pinball machines but they were completely inflexible about allowing even one work from home day per week.

having to drive 400 from Dahlonega to Atlanta every day is actual aids

>dat about sums it up famalam

Although we also have

>almost as much sun as southern cali
>humidity
>traffic
>"BLACK HOLLYWOOD" ©™
>Savannah
>but Savannah has like the highest rape and murder rate for any city its size
>also the Atlantic ocean is a pile of garbage
>atlanta is full of hipsters, rednecks, normies and niggers. It's not so bad.

Good point.
I think you're about due for some comfy camp fires, courtesy of Uncle Billy.

That's why I mentioned working in Alpharetta instead of Atlanta.

The city of Atlanta has long been the black mecca of the US but Millennials have a taste for urban living so the city is gentrifying. Still plenty of pavement apes around but nothing like is was like a decade ago. The bad part is many of the blacks that have been priced out of the city are moving into older suburbs that have decaying tract homes. Many suburbs are now pure shit.

I mean it's shorter but you still have to go through Dawson where they're too stupid to build overpasses and just have traffic lights instead

Traitors learn what treason earns you: a warm visit from Uncle Billy.

still would be a pain in the ass living that far from work

>fat chick is waiting for food stamps

Lived there my entire life but moved recently. I miss it but literally nothing happens there. If you're in Georgia, leave imminently as there is no opportunity there

most of the mountain counties are completely white but whitefield county has a huge mexican population that is already the majority for under 5 there

black people think that moving to Atlanta will solve all their problems and they will get rich.

As a guy who has lived in GA his whole life, stay away from it.

>traffic is probably the worst in the country
>shitty infrastructure and public transport (seriously fuck MARTA)
>niggers and spics everywhere, and it's hard to tell which is worse
>heavy hipster/SJW population
>standard of living sucks, unless you want to live in an area where you can get shot just walking down the street

I could think of more but suffice it to say, this state fucking blows. Thankfully I'll be leaving soon

Good for them

And for you as well, make Atlanta a zoo.

>standard of living sucks

You havent been in here, the alternate reality Georgia. Then you will realize how can standarts really suck

>ლ_ლ
lol thought this was alt-code or something.

also, Georga is just the shitty version of Alabama, which is a slightly worse version of Tennesee

I'd much rather live in your Georgia than mine.

>hot country girls
>good food
>good scenery
>not too bad football team (still gonna lose to Bama. Roll Tide!)

Thats our fucking alphabet from 9th century

I think we can both agree on that. I'd rather die from wine poisoning than from some ape trying to rob me

fight me bitch

Shouldn't have let other African tribes invade your dumb ass and force you into slavery

Coonery is abound, and thr new MARTA station won't help any.

t. Alpharetta