Sweden YES!

Sex in Sweden now REQUIRES a written contract. Otherwise all sex is rape.

Swedish PM backs new law meaning sex without clearly worded or demonstrated consent is rape
New law means prosecutors will no longer have to prove violence or threats to secure a rape conviction

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-rape-law-consent-new-pm-backing-stefan-lofven-a8117471.html
>thelocal.se/20171218/swedish-pm-backs-new-sexual-consent-law

Explain yourself, Sven!

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/alla-talade-f-r-fittjav-ldt-kt-frias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess: the quran counts as a written contract

Screencap this

oh wow epic meme

What about footsex?

Nice m8

No really. I know for sure that it would come up in swedish court and pass.

"there was a written contract between allah and the woman that makes her ineligible for content"

And the rapist will be let off.

Mark my words.

fpbp

Who will attack Sweden first, Finland or Norway?

*non-consent

Sweden, it's time to stop...

>Sex in Sweden now REQUIRES a written contract.

incorrect.

There us literally nothing wrong with this. I as a conservative, support this. It's a right wing move. It promotes traditionalism.

YES!

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN SWEDEN!

this is so retarded. It will just affect normal sexual relativships. You have to make a contract with your partner first.
For rapists nothing changes. They already know now that ripping off the clothes of a screaming woman is forbidden wiith or without contract. So a totally useless law.
Also if verbal agreement ist enough how would you prove that somebody said yes or not?

???
What is it then???

Nope, correct. In practice, the law will require written consent.

I ove that ice and never thought it looks like a penis

wrong, the parliament decides if this is gonna happen or not, until then this is fake news. The PM proposed the law but the parliament decides if it is gonna pass or not.

Like anything law in Europe, these days - I am pretty sure that this will only affect weak willed white males who can be shaken down for some money.
No one gives a fuck what dirt poor, disease ridden goat fuckers do - nothing to gain by persecuting them.

the law doesnt require consent. the law requires explicit consent which can be verbal.

it basically just means that you cant go in court and say "well she didnt tell me to stop so therefore she wanted it".

its a stupid populist law that will change nothing

Explanation?

nope.

written doesnt mean anything. you can take back your consent whenever you want

ah, yes, hark to ye olde good days when farmers n shit would ask their wife to sign a contract in order to make new field niggers.

Good, and the world will follow in our footsteps

Its kinda lile that now.
Thats why blacks n muslims keep getting fucked while sven is carful when he games an doesnt go willy nilly

Oh yeah, the other big reason I hate Sweden.

Remember those crime records that got released?
"Aggravated rape" get's you 150 hours community service, absolutely revolting.

>Because "he raped me" never destroyed anyones existence, what could go wrong?

Face it, Sven! This is a law meant to make it easier for hack lawyers and abulance chasers to rid you of your money.

Oh yeah, I forgot. In cuckland nothing like this matters. It's rape if the """""""""""""""""((((((((((((((((victim)))))))))))))""""""""""""" wants it to be.

Why is Priestap earning us a ban, what the fuck Sup Forums? Controlled opposition?

>9gag watermark

"community service" from a rapist is so asinine it can only exist in sweden alone, oh wait...

so a woman cannot end sex whenever she wants to for whatever reason?

so like if im banging a girl and she gets her period and doesnt want to continue i should legally be allowed to just hold her down and fuck her since she consented before?

fucking moron

All the best memes come from 9gag newfriend, the pool has aids, 9gagology, it is literally all of them the media just frames us.

>Explain yourself, Sven!
It doesn't require written contract, this is probably a translation issue.
The PROPOSED law is that you can be charged of a new type rape if the sex wasn't proceeded with clear consent, verbal or body language

But how could a guy defend himself from these accusations without a written consent?

WHY ARE BIRTHRATES SO LOW?
WE MUST IMPORT MORE NIGGERS!

based nippon

Well...

i wouldnt mind. but i'd rub my dick on the paper before sending it to the sex gestapo

yes

This will totally change the massive rape epidemic in Sweden for sure now!

It's a good thing.
People shouldn't be allowed to have sex without a permit.

It will stop fake rape accusations

I agree, it's the future. Imagine being on a spaceship and someone accuse you of rape, then you'll have a written consent so they won't push you out in an airlock.

Someone just saw through their plan.

You and your kids can't even enjoy a fucking popsicle without being sexualized.

Dude, people back in the day were shamed for ore martial sex. Some were even killed for adultery yet you're moaning about this?

>Humanitarian Superpower

correct. it only serves to further distance normal women and men from one another which of course is the real purpose of this bullshit law.

this is racist against migrants who can't write

Do you have an argument against this?

1. It has not passed yet.
2. The law does not specify written consent, only consent.

It will be completely toothless as it will just degenerate into word vs word. In practice this may lead to written contracts being used but still for those to be valid you should need two vitnesses confirming the signing, not viable in a sexual situation. It's just the government trying act like they are doing something.

No, I'm agreeing with it.

>acknowledging all sex as rape is considered populism in Swinegolia
Can't make this up

You're probably correct

First of its not a law yet

Secondly you can have a verbal agreement

Thirdly immigrants will still get of scotfree because the prosecuter can not prove the offender could understand that the crying 12 year old screaming no did not want a dick in her anus

So all is well in sweden

The whole point is to throw another wrench into the machinery of the white man, who is the only one that cares about laws.

what the swedish government proposes is fucking retarded.

We all need this i fully agree. Fuck i want this

It's great I mean I already gave up on Swedish women before the whole immigrant thing anyway but now if I ever had the inkling to fuck one when too drunk or something it couldn't be done.

Nothing deserves the BBC More than a Swedish girl preferable 10 at the same time ending with a BBQ.

>Thirdly immigrants will still get of scotfree

But Sven, THAT is the funniest part.

They did choose a extra phallic example for that article

Would not want to be the guy that gets screwed because of a contracts cooling period..

>Sven needs consent and to prove she wanted sex otherwise its rape

meanwhile, 5 migrant men can rape a girl in what police describe as "torture-like circumstances" and get off with no sentence
friatider.se/alla-talade-f-r-fittjav-ldt-kt-frias

Also I would propose to make this thing a bit more advanced, maybe gather all written consents into a register and see if people have race mixed. That way you can avoid "roasties".

No, they will just see that they are foreign and let them of the hook, this law is aimed towards white swedes.
Soon we wont be able to masturbate in peace without having the government breathing down our necks.

All men will now record their own sex tapes as alibies. Just wait for it.

lmao

but only for white people

but what happens if you have spontaneous intercourse without a recorded verbal agreement in place and the female regrets it and cites the lack of either explicit verbal or written consent as proof for having been raped?

In all honestly, this makes things so much easier.
Due to the current climate I'd feel more confortable having a signed contract
>If you don't stay with me and put up with my bullshit I'll sue you for rape!
>Mmmh, sorry sweetie, we have a contract

The samurai always one step ahead of the merchant

And they will be less exciting than watching a dude fuck a mattress.

You dont have to have a written contract you dumbfucks!
The girl/guy has to say "yay" or "nay" before fucking.
Who gives a fuck? Amirite

What's stopping the girl from claiming she said "nay" and was raped?

Nothing, even now

Least some bitch wont able to change her mind after the fact. Now that could be fun. No take backs. she signs that thing and her ass belongs to you, carry them with you all the time and some bitch wants something. Tell her to sign.

though im prob being naive.

So then why is he and other Swedish anons acting like this is nothing?

Not just before also during sex. If you are fucking her ass but then want to put your dick in her mouth you have to ask before as you ass fuck her and if you then want to switch to the pussy you have to again ask if you can do pussy now. If at any time she doesn't express consent to each sexual act and or position you raped her. If you bring up rape stats being then greatest in the world they will tell you it doesn't count because it isn't really rape Sweden has a more broad description but if you forget to ask her you are a fucking rapist.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Well looks like I'm staying virgin forever

I like this, if anything it protects men from false accusations.

I only act like it is nothing because if you have not stopped fucking Swedish girls already by now then you are a fucking retard.

>giving women any power, ever

It's some white english teacher like the rest probably a burger

>sex without clearly worded or demonstrated consent is rape
>or demonstrated consent is rape
>demonstrated consent

Shouldn't you be more worried about your internet hatespeech crackdowns?

Are they really that bad? I've seen memes but I've never been to Sweden so I have no first hand experience.

>checks flag
Never fails to make me KEK

>"We want to change society's attitudes and values".

I hate these fucking nwo kikes. Hang every one of them

what stops women from saying they were forced or pressured to sign a contract of consent? or claiming you did things to her that were outside of the sexual acts she had agreed to in the contract? crazy chicks will find ways to file false accusations anyway and society will continue taking their side.

>mfw crap like this will most likely happen if the US ever gets a female president
To be honest, I don't really care anymore. Everything is ruined already. Everything is decaying.

That's still a dick mate. God speed to the pagan NRM.

Expanding the definition of rape isn't going to stop rape lmao

Is the whole thing about the rape numbers being inflated by shitty definitions of rape actually true?

My understanding was Sweden had a rape problem long before the migrant invasion but it wasn't a popular opinion until the sand people came.

Nicely done glorious nippon

Then it's demonstrated consent you fucking autist

>walk into a club
>hey girl, I love the way you dance, can I have your autograph?
>hand her a sex contract
>in the minimal lighting in the club she signs the sex contract
>??? profit

Swedish """"""women""""""

Presumably illiterate darkies will be exempt?

Finland. I never see Norway as an aggressor

Oh, well.
It was smart regardless so props to the weeb teacher.

Trump will need to expose jews and build that fucking wall otherwise the west is still completely going down the shitter.