If you saw a White man and a Hapa man kissing in public...

If you saw a White man and a Hapa man kissing in public. Would you care more about them being homosexual or them being different races?

I wouldn't give a shit

Publicly displaying their sodomistic nature takes precedence in this case, since none of us give a shit if faggots race mix because they can't breed

>caring about them being different races when they can't even reproduce.

You're not the brightest tool in the shed are you? Degeneracy in general is wrong though.

Poofters can't interbreed m8

men>women. two men>other stuff

Faggotry is disgusting either way

there's actually a thread right now on how that's possible but dont let us enroach on your turf i guess. pfft. and if you expand the definition to surrogacies, then we already outbreed you 7:1. right now. and that's a fact

so are gypsies and ashkenazis like you
>muh vagina

The correct answer

What's your opinion on a Black man/White woman couple, if reproduction is out of the picture?

Your parents will always hate you for not being normal

Neither, I don't wander around getting triggered by shit that has nothing to do with me.

Homosexuality should be promoted for foreign races.

Faggots will be the first to hang on the day of the rope. Even before niggers or kikes.

Define 'out of the picture'

Let's say both the male and female have damaged reproductive organs. It would be okay for them to be in a sexual relationship because no actual race mixing would occur, right?

Would mount the larger one and make eye contact to ensure he knows I'm the alpha

I want a happa bf fuck off

Only white women can racemix.

lol if that was a cop in my town I would not feel safe at all

or actually, I'm American, I'd feel VERY safe

>tfw no qt happa bf

I would care more about them being fucking faggots kissing in public
Makes me fucking sick

Well they wouldn't be looked down upon for race mixing in that case, however on a social level they will still be looked down upon given the woman has chosen the african race over that of her own, meaning she's a race traitor.

Homos need to be drowned in swamps. Its the europeans way.

Is your opinion on homosexual race traitors different to heterosexual race traitors?

I just don't give a shit what homos do. This is only because I don't see homosexual relationships as legitimate. Same goes for their sodomy; I don't elevate it to the same level as heterosexual sex. Ultimately, it's all very inconsequential to me.

Essentially it's just degenerates being degenerate.

homosexual

Based Japan savior of the entire world and all of humanity forever

If the white woman is being blacked but not breeding, she's still wasting her capacity for WCs.

They're gay so it's not like I have to worry about them making mutt children. The only thing I have to worry about is their propaganda. Gays created aids, that's enough for me to hate gay men

What' s a hapa?

Wtf is that supposed to mean?
Stop trying so hard to be edgy

homosexuals are by default mentally ill, heterosexual relationships aren't

>White man and a Hapa man

Literally WUT?
[please explain]

Sounds literally gay to me - Die with your rage!

>caring

As long as they are not women, who gives a shit?

Asian/Hapa men are basically women. I don't think I would notice.