I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them

I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body, and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged melanin receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby) , which makes sense given the lack of melanin in white penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with darker mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil's partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uwotm8

Hello Shlomo.

very good thread

I heard that human vaginas actually have wurst receptors inside them.

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be more wurst shaped than the rest of their body, and Bavarians have the largest penises and the most wurst-like skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by Bavarian males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting wurst levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged wurstn receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Bavarian baby) , which makes sense given the lack of wurst in non-bavarian penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with Bavarian mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Franz Hanfstaengl, Bill copulated with a black woman and Franz with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Franz's partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

Smegmite

>I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.
?!

>Hey girl, what are you doing?
>Oh nothing, im just sunbathing the inside of my vagina
>oh that makes sense

Sage and reported

white guy on a basketball team here, all the nigs get super upset when i talk to their girlfriends :)

could literally steal EVERY SINGLE ONE....

kek it's prob the mods themselves

>cuckposting

Saged, hidden and reported

Jermoney yes!

kek

Phone poster here
Why is that drug addict girl sucking a turd?

That's because they see the superiority in you, why do you think these insecure lefty faggots come here to post this shit

What did he mean by this?

foreskins have receptors for male hormones in them

sauce?

just give me the sauce homes

Because white women have such lower standard they would suck dick that looks like literal shit. Black men are the most disgusting.

>The fucking melanin receptors again
fuck, not this nigger again.
Did you know? Copper cables also have built-in melanin receptors.

Are there melanin receptors in peanut butter?