Who here believes Guccifer 2.0 isn't a DNC/CrowdStrike fabrication?

You realize the whole Russia-Trump narrative rests on the Russian "fingerprints" on G2 right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/with_integrity/status/943060844933414914
medium.com/bulltruth/the-guccifer-2-0-chat-hoax-8d0d743b3e68
g-2.space/
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/10/28/john-podestas-sister-in-law-lobbied-for-raytheon-while-hillary-was-secretary-of-state/
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html
esquire.com/news-politics/a49902/the-russian-emigre-leading-the-fight-to-protect-america/
g-2.space/g2tweettimes/
archive.is/http://g-2.space/sixmonths
newsweek.com/fbi-investigation-clinton-emails-russia-hack-607538
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
youtu.be/plJaqJigl74?t=17m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember how the CIA can fake Russian "fingerprints" with their hacking programs?

It really makes me think

They are currently intimidating the investigator that debunked g2.

twitter.com/with_integrity/status/943060844933414914

THE WHOLE NARRATIVE SITS ON THE INFORMATION SURROUNDING SETH RICH'S MURDER BEING SURPRESSED
>THE WHOLE NARRATIVE SITS ON THE INFORMATION SURROUNDING SETH RICH'S MURDER BEING SURPRESSED
THE WHOLE NARRATIVE SITS ON THE INFORMATION SURROUNDING SETH RICH'S MURDER BEING SURPRESSED
>THE WHOLE NARRATIVE SITS ON THE INFORMATION SURROUNDING SETH RICH'S MURDER BEING SURPRESSED

What ever happened with Tea Leaves?

romanian
hacking emails instead of doing online fraud

pick 1

CrowdStrike tried to validate the persona by dragging in Rich's name by either duping or paying that Robbin Young person. medium.com/bulltruth/the-guccifer-2-0-chat-hoax-8d0d743b3e68

Pics or it didn't happen

g-2.space/

>g-2.space
Maybe I should just save everyone the trouble and upload a picture of my credit card info and driver's license

Only rural and suburban retards think guccimane 2.0 was an inside job.
But that’s ok, cause me and Cletus just keep winning

I just think the guccifer "2.0" name makes it sound sketch. I don't know where the 2.0 came from but why would any self respecting hacker go by 2.0 of another hackers name?

I saw that pop up as numerous people started looking deeper into the situation.
huge USA's most wanted haxxor talks with minor celebrity and admits his sources got killed like wtf

Of course it was fake.

1) DNC never handed over their servers to the FBI to verify.
2) The entire media establishment and Congress merely too Crowdstrike's word for it without seeing any direct evidence themselves.
3) The DNC and media has already lied about "17 intelligence agencies agree". It was actually 3 agencies agree, and on the grounds that hacking MIGHT be possible, not that it actually for sure happened (because again, no evidence was gathered).
4) The DNC's/Crowdstrike's word is that the server was hacked "in methods consistent with Russian methods". The problem for them is obviously that the CIA has already been discovered faking Russian hacks.
5) Seth Rich's murder investigation being suppressed by the media and DC police at the behest of the DNC certainly raises flags. They raise even more flags when the private investigator said Seth Rich was involved with Wikileaks, and the DNC, for no reason whatsoever, hired a (Jewish) public relations official to attack the private investigator in public. Methinks thou dost protest too much?
6) The only motivation the DNC has for claiming a "Russian hack" is to divert attention away from the contents of the emails, which shows they're not at all democratic, they hate their own voters, and they're completely in bed with the media. Several top-ranking DNC officials were quietly removed from their jobs because the DNC Leaks implicated them in FEC violations.

You are now aware the entire Trump-Russia investigation is a red herring designed to shift blame to Trump for the DNC being corrupt and evil.

I think that's because the original persona did appear to be a true story. he was arrested and jailed so it makes sense in my mind that they adopted the working persona to continue with G1 level fear factor and Hillary associations

Shall Americans CONTINUE to sit idly by as the IC and DNC have gotten away with this shit? We need this to be at the forefront of the conversation. We need to drag crowdstrike out into the sunlight. Somebody please tell me this is happening,

It's CrowdStrike, the DNC's lapdog, which fed their findings to the FBI who gave it to the IC. Comey and Crowdstrike have a nice and cozy history.

John Podesta owned Raytheon- a government NSA contractor that worked in many levels of NSA and military defense how do you think the unmasking of Trump was so easy, they spied on several branches of military and Russia, Diane Finestein was also director of NSA

John Podesta’s Sister-in-Law Lobbied For Raytheon While Hillary Was Secretary of State
Raytheon was looking to enlarge its share of foreign military sales – transfers of advanced weapons systems to other countries that are reviewed and approved by the Department of State, then implemented by the Department of Defense – and was beefing up its lobbying operation to accomplish that goal before Secretary Clinton left office.

At the same time, Raytheon retained two other lobbyists, John Merrigan and Matt Bernstein, both associated with the powerhouse D.C. law firm DLA Piper. All three of these lobbyists, including Ms. Podesta, were major donors or bundlers to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 campaigns. Federal records show they have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Clinton’s campaigns and earned hundreds of thousands of dollars lobbying her State Department.
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/10/28/john-podestas-sister-in-law-lobbied-for-raytheon-while-hillary-was-secretary-of-state/

Literally Sup Forums fake news retard. There was Russian language/coding found on the documents

Check.
And what happened to Reality Winner?

And last night we were asked if there are connections between CAL Cargo, the company that owned the plane that flew out of ATL during the blackout, and Raytheon or any of its subsidiaries. Pic related is from the thread, which was frantically shilled and then 404d.

checked
>id = usa
where does this fit in? guccifer appearing around june and the podesta leaks in October
I'm familiar and lending my thoughts on the name G2. what are you saying. CS = G2 what evidence is there?

these are the people who hired them
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ
>chief exec
AMY DACEY
>ceo
ANDREW BROWN
>tech director
MICHAEL SUSSMAN
>lawyer for Perkins Coie

CrowdStrike is Ukrainian and CIA linked company who is on speed dail at dems when they have malware problems.
Interesting that CrowdStrike always almost finds ties to Russians.

Let me ask you something. If you are contrtactor for DNC, will you do your work in a way that DNC will call you next time again?

Do you really think an operative from one of the most sophisticated military intelligence operations in the world would do something as fucking retarded as "leaving Cyrillic in the code"?

Wha? How could you be this slow? It was already proven during election time that Guccifer was a DNC inside job and they fabricated the whole thing.

Anyone that actually read the “leaked” documents would know they were just full of anti-Trump leftist drivel labeled as a “psychology profile”.

The alleged malware programs that Russia used turned out to be a CIA program as revealed by Vault 7.

All of this has been confirmed already. We are living in a world of lies.

>no one but a russian would write in russian
>no one would ever try to cover their tracks by shifting blame to someone else

>russia language in metadata
>confirms authenticity
>mfw

Wait, bear with me here... What if Russia faked the CIA faking the Russians?

Yeah, they use this so often, and its very obvious that Cyrillic was a bait.

Then in same breath, when you tell them that timestamps and transfer speeds suggest that files were copied on USB stick locally not through internet, and that this happened in DC timezone, they say that timestamps can be faked.

When you defend Hillary and conspiracy theories on CNN you can have it both ways.

>nobody in America knows how to write in Russian
>nobody in Russia can hack servers without leaving notes written in Russian

You do realize the first rule in hacking is to leave no evidence, right? It's not just a rule, it's a fucking obsession. Leaving evidence often means jailtime. You really think a foreign government using military-grade hacks are going to dump Cyrillic randomly throughout the DNC's server information just to say "Hi, we did it" ?

Remember how Guccifer just leaked shit that WikiLeaks already had released and how the "fingerprints" weren't on the same WikiLeaks documents implying that the fingerprints were added to the WikiLeaks stuff after he fact and re-released with some extra junk to sell the lie?? Remember?

g-2.space/

here's where I get mixed up between the creation the guccifer2 persona and hiring crowdstrike. is there anything that shows crowdstrike are a letter operation, stupid question I know

No makes no sense when you look at all the details. Fiddling with metadata ruined authenticity of documents. Whoever wanted to release those documents would not intentionally change documents before releasing them.
Also all documents Guccifer 2.0 released were not harmful for DNC. First document he released was "Trump opposition research", that contained a lot of dirty laundry of Trump. and two days before G2 released this, CrowdStrike said they noticed "hackers accessing this file".

Funny how Crowdstrike was on DNC network for two months and were not able to prevent "hackers" to steal this file, yet they were able to see how they are accessing it.

>Remember how Guccifer just leaked shit that WikiLeaks already had released and how the "fingerprints" weren't on the same WikiLeaks documents implying that the fingerprints were added to the WikiLeaks stuff after he fact and re-released with some extra junk to sell the lie?? Remember?

I dont know exact dates from my head, but here is how it went down.

> DNC hired CrowdStrike in May.

> Crowdstrike installed their Falcon software, but they say they were not able to get rid of Russians for two months. (bullshit, they can block any unapproved IPs, in one day)

> Assange mentions that he has Hillary/DNC leaks

> Two day after this, Gussicer 2.0 appears, he imediattely gets huge media attention (few articles in major MSM outlets written over night), LARPS as Romanian, but leaves enough Russian fingerprints that dumb journalists uncloak him and figure out he is really Russian.

> Wikileaks starter publishing Podesta emails months later.

Here are some dates:
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html

I found a connection. On mobile atm, but I posted it in the thread about ATL on infinity.

esquire.com/news-politics/a49902/the-russian-emigre-leading-the-fight-to-protect-america/

This article also has a lot of dates from Alpreowich himself.

Its very obvious that CrowdStrike and DNC tried to keep this under the radar, until they head that Assange announced leaks. they got spooked that Assange got files from malware they were investigating and started "guccifer 2.0 operation".

Intent of Guccifer 2.0 was to:
1. blame assert blame for hack on Russians, in a way that laymen can believe it.
2. To release some not damaging DNC documents and trying to redirect media attention from Wikileaks to controlled Guccifer 2.0 leaks.

Mastermind of this operation was probably somebody from CrowdStrike. Probably most of this was kept secret from other DNC and CrowdStrike employees.

Its obvious that Guccifer 2.0 is in US, based on timestamps of his twitter profile.

It's a prety stupid idea. The closest thing I can think of that even makes sense is that, if you installed a rootkit through a security hole, your rootkit *could* have Cyrillic language in it. Probably not in the code, but if there are any comments. But that proves nothing, because I could download a rootkit created by a Russian programmer and use it from the USA; doesn't make me Russian. For that matter, I could sit in the USA and hack from Russia via a VPN or leased server. The idea that you can prove where a break-in came from by looking at logs or files left behind is just ridiculous.

They are trying to shut down Adam Carter, the guy who debunked g2

You should check out the APT28 malware too. 2 pieces were compiled while CrowdStrike were at the DNC, one had a hard-coded IP that ceased being APT28 infrastructure at least 10 months before!

Timestamps of his wordpress blogs also suggest US timezone based poster.

g-2.space/g2tweettimes/

Check g-2.space/ for more details. Adam does great job and discredits any major news outlet that tries to debunk his findings.
Most outlets dont want to touch this. The Nation did, and they almost fired jornalist that wrote the article and editor had to write lengthy editorial to apologize to their (((owners))).

Here is one tl;dr archive.is/http://g-2.space/sixmonths

What about the Russian hackers who confessed to hacking the DNC on behalf of the Kremlin?

A journalist named Duncan Campbell is trying to discredit Adam.

re: The hacker that confessed recently (Kovlovski). - They were arrested and detained on May 18th for hacking Russian banks. Emails acquired from DNC on 19th or later.. Also claimed involvement in WADA hack 2 months later. Gave his claims around the time the FBI were allegedly trying to bribe another hacker into confessing to the DNC hack.

Saved

Hacker claims FBI tried to bribe to confess to DNC hacking

newsweek.com/fbi-investigation-clinton-emails-russia-hack-607538

11.The bear will leave it's cave forever
12.The rod and the ring will strike

Please Nasrallah nuke Russia

>нacpaлa

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers last year reveal that on July 5, 2016, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computer. After examining metadata from the “Guccifer 2.0” July 5, 2016 intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device.

Key among the findings of the independent forensic investigations is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying was performed on the East coast of the U.S. Thus far, mainstream media have ignored the findings of these independent studies [see here and here].

Independent analyst Skip Folden, who retired after 25 years as the IBM Program Manager for Information Technology, US, who examined the recent forensic findings, is a co-author of this Memorandum. He has drafted a more detailed technical report titled “Cyber-Forensic Investigation of ‘Russian Hack’ and Missing Intelligence Community Disclaimers,” and sent it to the offices of the Special Counsel and the Attorney General. VIPS member William Binney, a former Technical Director at the National Security Agency, and other senior NSA “alumni” in VIPS attest to the professionalism of the independent forensic findings.

The recent forensic studies fill in a critical gap. Why the FBI neglected to perform any independent forensics on the original “Guccifer 2.0” material remains a mystery – as does the lack of any sign that the “hand-picked analysts” from the FBI, CIA, and NSA,

I know, he is not the first or the last. They are sending partisans to debunk us for past 6 months.

I see old nerd Duncan Campbell thinks he is dangerous since he managed to find Adam Carters real name.
Good debating tactic. Really strengthens his argument.

We had similar cases in the past.
Adam Parkhomenko (Ukrainian DNC employee)
Ballots, Bullies, and Bots
Atlantic Council's (CrowdSTrike CEO is also member of this Cuncil)
OS/360 Meeting in Warsaw, Poland, July 2017.
youtu.be/plJaqJigl74?t=17m55s

So far nobody debunked any major Adams or Forensicators point. At best they strawman single argument that is not 100% solid, and forget about 10 other arguments that all point ins same direction.

For example:
Most MSM journos debunked claim that transfer speeds like this are impossible over internet, but forget to mention that timestamps are also FAT32 specific, which implies USB being used too.

As indicated above, the independent forensic work just completed focused on data copied (not hacked) by a shadowy persona named “Guccifer 2.0.” The forensics reflect what seems to have been a desperate effort to “blame the Russians” for publishing highly embarrassing DNC emails three days before the Democratic convention last July. Since the content of the DNC emails reeked of pro-Clinton bias, her campaign saw an overriding need to divert attention from content to provenance – as in, who “hacked” those DNC emails?

“The Russians” were the ideal culprit. And, after WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange announced on June 12, 2016, “We have emails related to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication,” her campaign had more than a month before the convention to insert its own “forensic facts” and prime the media pump to put the blame on “Russian meddling.” Mrs. Clinton’s PR chief Jennifer Palmieri has explained how she used golf carts to make the rounds at the convention. She wrote that her “mission was to get the press to focus on something even we found difficult to process: the prospect that Russia had not only hacked and stolen emails from the DNC, but that it had done so to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton.”

Independent cyber-investigators have now completed the kind of forensic work that the intelligence assessment did not do. Oddly, the “hand-picked” intelligence analysts contented themselves with “assessing” this and “assessing” that. In contrast, the investigators dug deep and came up with verifiable evidence from metadata found in the record of the alleged Russian hack.

They found that the purported “hack” of the DNC by Guccifer 2.0 was not a hack, by Russia or anyone else. Rather it originated with a copy (onto an external storage device – a thumb drive, for example) by an insider. The data was leaked to implicate Russia. We do not know who or what the murky Guccifer 2.0 is.

bumping this while I read

Its pathetic watching some of DNC biased computer forensic experts like @Pwnallthethings (Matt Tait) throw common sense out the window to keep pushing Trump Russia conspiracy.

Matt even blocked few people on twitter when they showed him that he was tweeting factually wrong things.

Guccifer 2.0 was absolutely a Crowdstrike psyop. Appeared out of nowhere, stealing the name of a "known leet haxor," produced absolutely worthless and modified documents directly from the DNC with russian fingerprints added, which wouldn't have appeared if the files were just stolen. Some of the documents appeared in the actual Wikileaks dump, but without the russian fingerprints/modifications. Disappeared off the face of the earth.

/thread

bump