Pay attention to me white boi

Pay attention to me white boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDlR_ccnZww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>treat a lovely couple better than a incel asian autismo.
>get this on the tab
wat do

I used to bartend through uni. Chinks never tip. Be the change you want to see in the world little chink and maybe people wont treat you all differently one day.

That's some primary school level hand writing..

I have a lot of indian friends, and I've yelled at them many times because they weren't tipping. We were out the other night and ignored as usual. I have to start tipping before the meal when I'm with them.

Treat all Asians like the bug people they are.

Get human friends user.

>azns dont tip
lol wut
niggers dont tip

i think the best thing about being white is not feeling insecure or inferior of other people

sigh... I know, I know. I think these can be reformed. I

Non-whites don't tip

You're not suppose to bring animals with you to a restaurant baka.

Imagine being so insecure that you actually spend time paying attention to how much the waitress talks to other people, and getting so insecure that you write a rage-filled note, instead of enjoying a nice meal.

>tl;dr
>takes the tip and moves on
t.server wage slave

Trust me, Indians are the least likely asians to assimilate to American culture, theyre very traditional and old fashioned, only their traditions and old fashion are Indian ways, not suited to a huwhite mans world. Cut your losses and find human friends.

asians don't tip because our workers aren't reliant on tips for survival here

Even literal monkeys have more decency than niggers.

ignore it. Put it in the bin when out of sight (no point in provoking them further).

This person comes across as a passive aggressive faggot, do your job around them but if they are giving you attitude there is no point in going above and beyond.

>I would tip if eh I swear but now
Asians are the cheapest people of all yes far cheaper than Jews or whites.

Japanese are the only exception.

this

what a bitchsoyboy

Checked

>zooms in
>servers name is Islam
Kek

>because they weren't tipping
>"yes goy, you should not just pay a rediculous price for your meal, you should also pay MY employees for doing their jobs"

man americans are fucked in the head. all that transfat you keep stuffing in your fat, retarded face has probably migrated up into your low IQ 56% mongrel fucking mutt brain

a photo of the 20% tipper has been released.

That's a good monkey.

This post
Best post

Damn beat me to it.

if the server didnt serve them nice they would have been hitting the drugs hard later - mentally ill race after all.

everybody who eats in restaurants needs to be gased

You do realize the minimum wage doesn't apply to waitresses? The tipping culture is demanding better service. Its a power move to give them a fucking nickel. Its more humiliating than nothing even. Only had to do that twice though. Other than that, some restaurants will charge you a 'gratuity' fee. I don't tip at those at all. Fuck em'.

Who the fucks goes to a restaurant to watch other people? Just order, eat your food and fuck off.

What else are you supposed to do but watch other people lives and enjoy the scenery. Go eat at home if you just want food.

>Disgusting and aggressive person figures she is the victim of the world's mistreatment and aggressively says so.
shocker.

What does 20% mean? Like 20% of the price of his meal? Jesus christ, depending on where you eat, that could be crazy.

Like let's say I take my gf out and the ticket comes out to be $40. 20% would $8! That's insane to tip that much to someone who brings you a plate. I usually tip a flat $1.50, or $2 for especially good service.

I was under the impression 20% is regular in the US. Tipping culture really seems fucked in your country.

It does apply and you're actually retarded.

Why do these animals always think that a server HAS to give 2 fucks what they think of their service? I have probably done 60-70 assholes before you, and will have to do 60-70 more assholes after you, dumbfuck.

I got a note like this in the tip field on my bartend shift a few days ago from a nigger. Ape still didn't tip a fucking thing, and of course misspelled "peoples" and "disregard".

To be fair though, I did intentionally treat him like the dumb nigger that he was, but I do for every one that comes in and order Hennessy we don't have and argue the fair price for the drink he settles on for 15 minutes...

Service in America isn't better than it is in Europe. The only fucking thing that's different is that in the US you can't put a glass down without some mexican refilling it with water or sweet tea (depending on if you're north or south), and the waitress will keep coming over asking if everything's okay.

These are not improvements. Actively disturbing me trying to enjoy the food is a fucking nuisance I'm expected to pay for.

When you tally your tip to the total it's not even cheaper than Europe either. Complete fucking failure.

Bonus: managed to get food poisoned 4 times in 2 years the US, never happened in 20 years in Europe.

I've never gotten food poisoning living here, where the fuck did you eat

>tipping 20%

lol when I go to america on business I only tip 10% or 15%

B-b-but muh based asians!

Americans are retarded.

It's the responsibility of the employer to offer their workers a decent wage. If they can't do that, then employees can and should find other jobs. This 'tipping culture' is just a way for restaurants to increase their profits because you subsidize their workers so they pay less in wages.

Tipping should be given for exceptional service only.

Check out his record 'Thriller'.

asians pulling the racecard always pisses me off./
it's like they know whites are under attack and just jump on the gibz gravy train, even though they are the same caste as whites in america. classic cry-bully tactics.

Tipping for anything besides special treatment or extraordinary excellent service is a jewish trick. The employer gets to pay their staff less, and put the burden of wages on you, whilst you are STILL paying for the price of the food.

I think I would prefer the service he gets wish I was Asian instead of white.

I want the waiter to fuck off. Nothing annoys me more than them coming over right when I take a big bite and them asking me if everything was good. That will decrease your tip instantly.

yes, I also treat white people nicer than apes.

per 100.000 Americans or members of race?

also

>tipping 20% of an expensive meal

>for carrying some fucking plates

LMAO

>how many levels of passive aggressive butthurt are you on?
>I dunno like 4 or 5
>you are little baby, watch this

In a way tipping can be a form of virtue signaling, esp. if this retard is constantly leaving notes on the tab like that.

Regardless, this is a virtue signal that blacks won't partake in.

It was an asian leaf.

my first instinct was that it was a chimpout. as that is the norm.

She most likely leaves comments like that all the time, espeically if she is writing long winded notes on the tab about micro aggressions the waiter unintentionally sent her. Then taking a pic of what a good thing you just did and how you are the better man for still tipping 20%.

That waiter earned that tip desu

Fucking hell, how about they just relax for a minute. No wonder no shelter wants them or anyone wants to hire them. Just think about how you hire a tranny and suddenly they demand to have a seperate bathroom for the undecided.

This particular basketcase was a fucking shitbag when she was in the Marine Corps and is still a shitbag, except now she LARPs as a manlet. She's also pinko-commie scum.

Waiters should be tipped only if the service is high quality, poor idiots that think table harassment is service should go get a different job.
That aside this poor chink was just butthurt that the couple was a better guest than him.

Ça ne peux absolument pas représenter st tropez.

Ya juste 2-3 dans le dessin avec des cigarettes

Les français sont des sous-humains

>EVERYONE thinks they are automatically entitled to some kind of VIP attention
youtu.be/pDlR_ccnZww

Dine/Drink-out customers are dumber than niggers.
Trust is earned.

I wonder why this server might like them less.

>20% tip
Holy shit wtf is wrong with you murricans?

>ca ne peux

>going to a restaurant and eating by yourself

I think this is the bigger issue

There is a special place reserved in hell for asian and nigger customers. They demand EVERYTHING, and generally leave absolutely nothing in return, even if you flawlessly serve them.

New servers to the game, this is a make-it or break-it experience. I love watching the first time a new server at my bars has to try and fulfill an order from some dingus chimp that barely speaks english, can't ever articulate what they want clearly, and starts off every encounter in an angry fashion. Then, 99% of the time, don't leave a fucking cent to the poor person who just had to put up with their horseshit and get to wonder why every server they will ever get treats them like nothing. What a bunch of total flatscans.

At least when it's asians, you don't also have to worry that they will start throwing punches and chimping out.

Niggers and spics can't afford opioids.

What did he mean by that?

>Indians are the least likely asians to assimilate
Take it from someone who knows, pajeets, especially the sikh ones are 10x better people than any muslim

In my experience,
>white people usually always tip 9 times out of 10
>white families always leave a 20%-40% tip on average
>however white millennials tip the least out of whites
>black people usually tip 1 out of 10 times
>black families usually don't tip and always find something to complain about
There's even a study with black waiters/servers reporting this
>black people also tend to be the messiest/obnoxious, therefor, making the server work harder, while also not leaving a tip
>asains tend to be more like whites and usually always leave fair tips

Starts in cursive, but gives up.
>Here are the facts
You were either born with nuts or without nuts. If you were born with nuts, you're a dude until you die. Even if you chop them off; that's just a dude that lost his nuts.
If you can't produce eggs from ovaries, then you're not a woman.
That's it.
Two sexes.
Gender is fake.

>reinforces the notion that we're weird or repulsive.
You are, it is not a notion, it is a reaction to your mental illness and the way you've fucked up your body.
How will no one saying it make it go away?

>40% tip

>for carrying plates

what the fuck is wrong with people

what's up with americans and their relationship with tips?

Don't go out with them. I worked restaurants for years. They've probably eaten their fair share of body fluids by now. You don't want in on that action....

white are the biggest uppity cunts in service

I had a defeated white boy grocery bagger look at me with impotent eyes then change lanes because he didn't want to bag the groceries of someone who wasn't white lmao

just assume all whites you encounter are bitches and treat them as such. they don't deserve any respect and they sure as shit won't treat you like a human being if they can get away with it because of their flawed demented entitled white psyches

Taco Bell while drunk at 2am

Haha XD

You cheap fuck. If you're a regular, they're definitely spitting in your food.

bait

Imagine being so fragile that you worry that a waiter doesn't kiss the ground you walk on.

Elyse("Jack") is severely mentally ill.
Exactly what I was thinking. She was also quite repulsive before her transition.

>in america people call you a cheap fuck if you don't value the "service" of carrying plates more than 2 bucks

Explain this to me.

Found the nigger

Sup Forums IS GETTING BOTNET

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD!

If you're talking about deodorant and not being cheep, I agree with you.

Otherwise, Indians that are Hindu, Sikh, or Catholic generally assimilate pretty nicely.

This. I would be so stressed out all the time. No wonder these people are batshit crazy. They’re trippin over how Tammy Lynn at the IHOP feels about them. They actually need her to like them. Very bizarre.

>using default Sup Forums
Sucks that brainlets and phone posters can't block the botnet scripts.

My scale is
>you did extra efforts for me and didnt complain/degraded your service due to unforeseen events: 15 to 20%
>you did your job correctly,no mistake: 10 to 15%
>you did the bare minimum: 8%(bare minimum so it leaves you at minimum wage level)
>mistakes,abnormally long wait time,rudeness: 0%

Nobody gives a fuck about gooks. Stop trying to be relevant

>You do realize the minimum wage doesn't apply to waitresses?
t. plate carrying single mother with a crack-addicted half-nigger child

nice handwriting (not)
also
>tipping more than 1%
haha lol

Yea they can, they'd rather just use handguns to do that amount of damage.

The fun thing is a lot of blacks guilt tip big tips because they are afraid of the sterotype.

>t. I deliver food 5p hours a week

>p-please don't act l-like y-you h-have a-agency

t. every terrified desperate white boy ever

get used to it little pinkie bitch

What's the logic behind proportional tips? If the meal I order is $10 or $100, it takes the same amount of effort on the server's part.

It's 10-20, depending on quality of service, with 15% being considered average.

Not necessarily. A $100 meal will probably have a bunch of different items and last longer requiring more work from the server than the $10 meal. It depends on the restaurant though. If I’m spending $100 on a meal, I expect excellent service and a quality experience. It sucks to go out somewhere nice and have some shit head addict lazily drop off $40 entrees and disappear until the check.

Fuck sake Americucks.
A Fucking LEAF gets it and you don't.
A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!