This is how it’s done Eurokeks

Based Orban extended citizenship to all ethnic Hungarians. They overwhelmingly vote for based Orban. This includes me. Burgers and Szekely are making Hungary great again.

feelsgoodman.png

>Szekely
You called?

I'm hungry for fasirozot. And no, I don't know how to spell it.
Any magyar bros know a successful language teaching course for Magyarul?

He is not importing sandniggers, but he is bredding gypsies inside. He is a corrupt shithead, don't vote for him.
Vote for DK :DDDDD

kys kike shill

I am a jobbikfag newfriend

>implying those aren’t the same thing

I know you are a burger, and don't really get democracy, so I am gonna tell you something
Politicians will do anything for votes, ANYTHING

>every jobbikfag ever
>hurr orban trades government contracts for political support
>vona would never do this
Are you even old enough to vote lmao

>fasírozott
Move to Hungary, there is no way you can learn it without practicing daily.

Most of them vote for Orban because the lefties ran a hate campaign against them,

Greece has a similar policy, if you're at least 1/4th you can get citizenship. Not too privy on being drafted into the military though, so I'll wait until I'm 45+.

>vona would never do this
Who knows? Maybe they would not, maybe they wouldn't. But we know one thing for sure, Orbán and his crew does this.
Nice evading tho.

Noone will ever know if they would because diasporabros aren’t going to allow you to elect that cuck. :^)

>muh heritage faggot vs an actual hungarian
lol

It's different for us. After WW1 when we lost 2/3 of our country one morning 4 million hungarian woke up in a different country, stripped from citizenship.

A cuck versus a half gypsie corrupt fuck who sells the country away.
But otherwise sadly you are right

>hungary lets diaspora vote and is based af
>britain lets pakis vote and has muslim mayor and grooming gangs
I’m almonds rn, desu

desu most people I know from Vojvodina who are like 1/18th magyar are just scamming the system to get a EU passport.

Pretty retarded decision if you ask me.

Because of things like this. Also half nigger second generations outside of Hungary will be able to vote too.

Niggers don’t care enough to obtain a dual citizenship m8. There are some in my extended family and I seriously doubt they know they have Hungarian blood, let alone are able to apply for citizenship.
Maybe focus on your own people and country. We full blooded Hungarians don’t need your input. Moreover, my family moved here in 1908 and lived with other Hungarian diaspora. In many way I’m more Hungarian than Hungarians living there as there is absolutely zero incidence of my grandmother being raped by churkhas from the Soviet hinterlands.

I am Hungarian, living in Bongland, otherwise why would I give a shit? Think.

>I'm more Hungarian than Hungarians living there.

Ja persze, Tony, biztosan. Főleg mivel 1908 óta ott él a család. Értelmetlennek tartom, hogy egy határontúli magyar döntsön arról, hogy mi történik az országában. Amennyiben ténylegesen hazaköltözik, persze, szavazzon csak, nincs vele semmi gondom, de amennyiben nem, csak a többi embert szopatja le.

E mellett amit a szerb mondott, annak is van valós háttere. E mellett, az OP-ben "Burgers and Szekely"-t írtál. Most akkor Burger vagy vagy magyar? Vagy csak egy retkes zsidó?

Szokásos mutt aki minden csak nem nigger és "spic"

Ja, szóljon bele az ország dolgaiba ha otthon él, és nem X-edik generációs fajkevert korcs, mint a családtagjai.

Amerikorcs btfo

if pussy EU tries war with V4, I think the very own EU army will revolt against EU

Én olyan polgár vagyok, mint te. Nem vagyok “burger”.

Amerkorcs lenni mérges.

>They overwhelmingly vote for based Orban
that's because Hungarians are respectable people who are not pathetic liberals, like germany france britain and the US