ITT: Post the most attractive male character in a series. Don't you wish you were Sakura? Lucky girl

ITT: Post the most attractive male character in a series. Don't you wish you were Sakura? Lucky girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaVxSQeXags
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even after letting himself go for way too long, Hei just has the superior collar bones

Kakashi and Sasori look better than him desu.

>Don't you wish you were Sakura

Even if she had a harem of all the best boys and girls in anime, I'd hate to be that shit.

This. Sasori is a qt.

obligatory

Damn, even the way they used their rings was interesting. Why Naruto had to become shit?

The puppet style is great imo. Too bad that it wasn't used at all and the worst part is that it probably was because those type of figths are hard to draw.

nice pic of gatsu!

thats not En

That's not Gintoki

Are you a ninja?

Even I have more chances of getting his dick inside of me than Sakura. She's an empty cum bucket, even Narutard realized there are better girls.

how does he look any different than the dozens of other fuccbois in this shit franchise

Nothing more cancerous than the Sasuke spammer.

Fuck off.

Sorry he's only number 12
youtube.com/watch?v=iaVxSQeXags

>"Husband" ask his bro to send him on a 10 years long mission se he can do whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't even write a letter or send money to help raise his daughter
I'd rather be Hinata.
Or Tsunade so I can be somewhat relevant.
Then again, I'd rather be a man if I really wanted to be relevant.

Hiroshima should ban narutoposting from Sup Forums once Boruto starts or sooner. These threads are getting out of hand.

Yes! The most handsome guy in all anime. Teen Hijikata is exceptionally cute and adult Hijikata is hot as fuck. He's a cute tsundere too.

Fuck off Narutard.

Are you retarded?

Shit as he is, I admit I'd love to have Sasuke throatfuck me in a hateful way with his huge cock.

I want to marry Gai!

Says the Narutard who bumped this shit thread from page 10

Narutards so cancerous that they encourage their fellow Sasuke spammer. Fuck off cancer.

No homo, but he's cute and charming in a smartass way