MEN BTFO ONCE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=MFWF9dU5Zc0

YASS QUEEEEEEEEEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU
buzzfeed.com/krishrach/the-trailer-for-oceans-8-is-finally-here-and-its-everything?utm_term=.es3Xyye2v#.hrZmQQ34R
youtube.com/watch?v=0-taYShNaPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>durr hurr I#M a commie who slurps up corporate propaganda

How does it feel to be part of the bourgeois?

Go ethno-nat or be the cuck of the elites, faggot

Can we just trash all these movies coming out. Like what the hell is this new will Smith movie with a literal amerimutt

Is this the one where each woman uses a different sexual seduction technique and robs the man blind though a combination of blackmail, subterfuge, divorce and sheer power of their pussy?

Either that or they get paid millions by a billionaire for a one night orgy. Job done.

>Sandra Bullock
>Cate Blanchett
>Anne Hathaway
>Helena Bonham Carter
that's a solid lineup

>Rihanna
eh

>Minoy Kaling
>Sarah Paulson
literally who?

>Awkwafina
literally what?

I feel so empowered when i look at that poster.

>All-woman remake of Oceans 11.
>Only get 73% of necessary people for full remake.

>Awkwafina

what is this?

Kek. They couldn't find 11 bitches dumb enough to make this shit movie

Toxic femininity.

Awkward Swim

I called this a year ago. Libshits are so predictable.

Ocean's 11: Current Year Edition

Instead of just creating a heist movie with a female cast, women have to stand on the shoulders of an already-established male franchise, because they can never stand for themselves.

No trans genders?
Ciss normative feminism.

women trying so desperately to be men is cringey af

It will do poorly in theaters I'm willing to bet.

>*pukes from eyes*

I steal necleace. sounds like a great movie. kek

>post yfw the left shills for corporations now

Would be a shame if someone mentioned this to twitter

Plot is they all get divorced
Ten million they didn't earn.

Wow. Powerful.

>awkwafina

Hwat?

Meh, it will bomb. I don't care that its all bitches, it just looks dull.

Googled her name to see wtf she is.
This came up. Rapper/Comedian, main single is called........ get ready for this, its so unique......

My Vag : youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

I didnt watch it so, i'l let you fuckers dissect it.

>tfw it doesn’t even make half of what they put into it

I will stream it for free to thumb one off to the tits they will have to include as bait for any man to pay attention to multiple women talking for an hour.

>Comedian

>yfw it makes 73% of what the male version did

irony is theyve already has so much plastic surgery they're unrecognisable so pulling a con job off should be easy for them...

Aqua Fina. Lel i just looked it up thinking it was some nigger name but it turns out its some zipperhead.

Charley's Angels and the angels are 2 cis guys (one black, one Arabic) plus 1 ftm ((white)).

Can Jewish force fed degeneracy get any worse?

Clooney and Roberts are going to make a cameo at the end as the Deus Ex Machina that saves the day for her, aren't they?

Curiosity got the better of me, luckily google autofill told me everything i needed to know about that wretched human without the need to hit the search button.

>Selecting strong fem leads for all female remake of classic movie
>Selecting a woman who is most famous for singing about her vagina
>Female empowerment

Direct ripoff off My dick by dirt nasty.

Sounds like bottled water

If she's going to name herself after bottled water, pic related at least sounds like a possible real name

women suck dicks
and have to make movies about how they dont suck
and can be literal mans

Men aren['t really BTFO though, they make up the largest group who go and see movies and they all still go and see it anyway.

inb4 shitty movie
it should be left to women to do the cameras, audio, editing, advertising, etc too.

Wow. This looks awesome.
Who else excited to see this in the theater??

S A V A G E

Hollywood is so devoid of talent they're ridding the legacy of 60's movies.

Hey look ,a hole!?

>why are you sexist white males not going to see our movie? You hate women!

>her vagina is 2 times better than a penis
wew

who else here /stillwouldbullock/ ?

But we do hate women

fucking digits and meme checked.

The female Oceans 11 remake will be such a desaster they should call it September 11 instead

Well, the movie was announced in early 2016..

I wonder how many Jewish producers dicks they had to suck to get these strong feminist roles.

I don't hate half my race. Jewish feminism is what I hate

kek

>Awkwafina
They named her after a brand of bottled water?

The oceans films were shit to begin with. I dunno what Hollyjew is trying to achieve here because nobody is watching this sheeeeeiiiittt.
>More women went to see Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Pro tip, a bunch of rosties slutting their way around New York and shopping is what women like watching, that’s why the terrible Sex and the City movies were a smash hit. Why would women want to watch other women acting out male orientated fantasies? DO theses Jews even do market research?

hanz with the bantz

tbhfamalam, I'm more pissed about the fact that the characters are in a line up, but the cast names don't match up.

Real sign of a shit movie poster right there. Really triggers my 'tism.

She be named after dat water

More like tapping some remake of that movie that came out like a decade or so ago.

Are there only 8 of them because a woman is worth only 72% as much as a man?

Nazi gold

That joke would work better if there were MORE women on the poster, retard.

>awkwafina

>I bet she took the name from that cartoon horse show on netflix

>look her up.

Oh she's just some PLA spy/pet gook of some NYC queens/Brooklyn Jew.

>Akwafina
Is that a person's name or the new flavour for the last radical fruit beverage?

I hope the asian community deems this movie as racist and sinks like the female Ghostbusters, making both normies and SJWs upset.

yup!
youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU

Let’s start a campaign to cause controversy about the tag line and thus ensure the movie is an even bigger flop than expected.
>every con has its “pros”
Implying women are prostitutes!!! My outrage when I realized the (((MEN))) behind this movie were all like Harvey wienstine and were secretly objectifying women and using derogatory and well known slang in plain sight, blah blah blah.

I hate that fat blonde guy cuck I just feel the urge to punch his face in.

They've been doing that for decades. Stealing foreign films and making their own adaption is alos a common practice in Jewlywood where creativity gets lost in time restraint to make a quick profit.
Ever wondered why CGI is used so much and at the same time looks worst these days? Because they hire cheap interns and rush out thei recycled shitty superhero movies.

LOL I hope they figuring out how to work that oven in the condo. While the men get shit done?

>YASS QUEEEEEEEEEEN

How many are going to be fucking niggers to show how edgy they are?

why would I pay to watch this?

Please be real. I can't wait to see how hard this flops.

>implying that’s not their intention.

Every Disney move since at least 2010 has been designed to make people shit on Sleeping Beauty.

For a great example, watch the Hollywood remake of death at a funeral. The original British one was funny. The American one was a nigger filled mess.

Also, My Vag is modelled after that My Dick song, a song written by a man

Kek isn't Akwafina the pregnant dolphin in Bojack Hoseman ??

Sieg Heil

Mexibro posted it.
Aquafina, smart pun.
Although I was thinking something more towards Aqueefina.

>buzzfeed.com/krishrach/the-trailer-for-oceans-8-is-finally-here-and-its-everything?utm_term=.es3Xyye2v#.hrZmQQ34R

>this article took two people to write

Thank god people are realizing modern leftism is entirely corporate

We should actually start hashtagging the shit out of this type of stuff with "toxic femininity" and meme the concept into existence

>I know which movie I wont be seeing
Kek, the absolute state of Jewlywood.
Are they going to keep going until they are
bankrupt?

>Awkwafina
just googled her. apparently she's a rapper. this is the first hit i got on yt.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0-taYShNaPU
it's weird because the entire time im watching this im not entirely convinced she even really wants to be a rapper

This film is a prime example of whats wrong with modern Hollywood /feminism. No originality no consideration into using a story of the thousands of women that were real people who benefited society or did great things culturally , instead we get fake pseudo superhero women fighting evil white men while acting out a tired dialogue thats already been done before by male actors in a male directed film

my thoughts exactly wtf

>Implying the hype of Oceans 14 but it wasn't

>literally every movie now
Man bad man bad bad bad muh toxic masculinity bu...buh..but masculinity is ok when a wamen does it coz women are stronk and shieeet. It's just getting cringy now how forced all of this shit is.

Akwafina is the chink? I thought it'd be the nigger

kinda surprised dirt nasty and beardo and those guys never got very big. they're literally all turbo kikes but i liked them. and yea the chink is totally ripping off their style. that's because asians and especially women have zero creativity.

>Anne Hathaway

oh man, this is gonna be so bad.
And i actually liek a few of the actors normaly.

it's her rap name. seems like she's low key making fun of niggers. guaranteed there are some niglets named awkwafina though.

Movies like this one is the reason i stopped warching movies alltogether... gives a wrong perception of reality with all the female heroism when infact they cant do shit alone and are incompetent and inept in everyday life to the max

Can we get more dislikes just to piss off the Tiumblrinas ?