Embrace islam

Since Christianity is completely cucked and worthless now, Islam is our only remaining cure against the rampant degeneracy on the west.

Why do you think so many people shill against Islam but not Jews? Because they know fags and whores will get the rope.
Let feminists and leftists reap what they sow.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtu.be/DR7_YQ53lfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity.

I too was an atheist at one point. Would spend hours watching Dawkins and Hitchens destroy people in debates and I felt like logic and reason were on my side.

I mean the bible is ridiculous right? Just a bunch of Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line. A fairy tale for children right? I had read the bible and found it ludicrous.

I then stumbled upon something that changed my perspective forever, and when I read the bible again my eyes were opened in a way that no redpill could ever open them.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jews are literally Satan's spawn and the bible tells us this over and over. Jesus died only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Who is this house of Israel? It is the white man. Only the white man fulfills all biblical prophecies put forth, the Jews fulfil ZERO. All other "people" are hybrid bastards in the eyes of the Lord. Only true whites will inherit the kingdom.

I implore you to read this:

"Verboten"
ELEVEN BIBLICAL ESSAYS ON SUBJECTS CAREFULLY AVOIDED BY TODAYS CLERGY, By Thomas O'Brien

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html

If you have struggled to believe, if you have struggled with understanding, if you have doubt. Read that.

I love you all brothers. Good luck.

Seems like a Jewish post but you're pretty much right.

If I lived in Sweden or Germany, I would unironically and fully seriously convert to Islam and made an effort to make a pious impression on Muslim and non-believer community alike.

Former catholic here. Fuck the pope. Islam will win.

Don't you have twice as many Muslims as Sweden and Germany combined?

I don't have to worry about them, or Liberal man-hating SJWs. I'll only get backlash from converting all around.

"Yes good goy please become a Muslim so (((we))) don't have to worry about you trying to think for yourself anymore. Ultimately, it doesn't matter which of the three (((Abrahamic))) religions you choose, but surrendering to the invasion makes this go by much more quickly,"
Nice try Shlomo

seems like islam is Sup Forums's religion, yet Sup Forumsacks will keep denying it because muh shitskins

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys.

No, you absolute nigger.
>hurr durr there is only one solution for saving the west. And guess what's the solution? it's to bow down to the eternal goatfucker
End your life.

you already bow down to a kike on a stick, so why does it matter to you?

Thanks for the tip. I think I will start to LARP as a muslim and spread their propaganda since it will benefit me as a male and conservative

Islam is the ultimate redpill and the only solution.
If you are not muslim you are degenerate.

t. Ramzan

You see, the difference between you and me, Shlomo, is that you literally bow down to a sky kike and I don't. What's worse is you go it everyday at regular intervals.

Say Abdul, answer this question: is the Koran created, or uncreated?

Islam is a deathcult and a condemnation to poverty.

t. pidorashka

Fuck off Islamashill.

>come and try our religion started by a pedophile goat-fucker, millions of in-bred rapists can't be wrong!

>Embrace islam
I embrace WAR against Islam.

FUCK WITH THOSE THREADS
THERE IS AN ISLAMIC SHILLING GOING ON NOW ON POL

Islam will always be worthless. nothing but sub-humen garbage opressing/raping women men and children.

We will cut you down Saladin!!!

>Islam will always be worthless. nothing but sub-humen garbage opressing/raping women men and children.
Oppression must go indeed! Hail tolerant, feminist and multicultural society and Lesbian Christian Pope with nigger foot fetish at its helm!

>tolerant, feminist and multicultural society
The worst thing about that society is that it promotes religious cancer and low iq filth spreading in a country. The solution is not giving yourself cancer.

But Islam is a degenerate cancer itself. Just because it's organized degeneracy doesn't mean it's not degeneracy.

I would rather burn alive then become a fucking degenerate pedo goat fucker. Honestly (((they))) are the only reason Islam has taken root anywhere in Europe or the Western Hemisphere in the modern age. Oy vey better there with the goyum then here in my holy city! Can't believe anyone in their right mind would subjagate themselves to such a destructive primitive ideology. The only time Islamic nations achieved anything to humanity was when the world was more primative

Islam is the most evil religion in this planet. Prove me wrong.

fuck the borg now and forever!

Muslims never create. Only destroy.

You can achieve all those things with christianity. Why do you wanna shit on the believes and religion of your ancestors?

Imagine seeing ancient work made by the hands of your ancestors... and your only desire is to destroy it.

>Islam destroys world
>please join us to fix it
One day even the most retarded neo cuck will realize the sandnigger was the Jew all along.

why not create something new? Islam doesn't fit into the West and is degenerate too
Islam also tends not to let a society thrive

it's also disrispectful to accept a religion my ancestors fought against.
I have very little respect for countries or people who allow to get islamized.
The only tolerable Islam zone are the gulf states. All other countries are cocksuckers for occupying forces.
Afghanistan was buddisthic once and Pakistan was hindu. I would be so ashamed if I was Afghan or Pakistani for following a hostile religion that was forced on my people. And if this happens in Europe too I will feel ashamed for Europe

Look at this fate genetic filth, destroying millenia-old artifacts. His line must be vanquished.

You'll cut no one till you're stay cucked by jewry. Muzzies call out the kikes openly. If you can't join them, at least stay out of their way so they can take down global jewry.

!

Besides every person I have ever met or seen that converted to Islam was an insecure beta cuck.

All the Abrahamic religions are cancers upon us. Islam is fighting hard to be the leader in the Worst Atrocities and Crimes Against Humanity division.

I'm irreligious, the question of god is pointless. Derive your morality from biological axioms instead.

I love Christians

I love Muslims

I love Jews

I love every religion. Don't judge, you're whats wrong with the world. Love people regardless of their race, religion, or sexual orientation.

>I too was an atheist at one point.
A liar is more likely. But definitely a larper.

I used to be a cultural christcuck who constantly got BTFO by atheists and kept identifying as Christian only out of laziness. Then I've discovered Sup Forums and realized a society cannot prosper under atheism and with agressive manner mud slimes force their religion, I have to be reactionary or else the centuries of cultural developmant will go up a cat's ass, 70 years of marxism have already done enough damage. I unironically want to elect an absolute monarch, but the current candidate for it has too much jew blood.

No. I'm gay and this religion does not accept me

Islam is a false religion and very easy to prove as such. Only a literal idiot or a mentally ill person like yourself would "embrace Islam".

Cocи хyй cвoeгo лoжнoгo пpoпoвeдникa, epecь

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
Take this present from me

Islam is a non cucked religion

Islam is being shilled more and more.

Christianity is cucked.
Paganism is a meme.

Islam is a fucking joke and all muslims are fucking degenerates in their own way.

Muslims are also fucking snakes, the biggest liars and hustling slimy snakes I've ever met, in fact they ARE WORSE THAN THE JEWS.

I've had the unfortunate experience of mingling alot with both, and the shitskin mudslime is by far the worst.

>inb4 HAHA T. JIDF LE MERCHANTPOST

Shilling doesn't work against the WOKE Achmed.

Islam does not like the cucked christinity but accept Jesus and Mary

>I'm irreligious
Fine.
>The question of God is pointless
You're an edgy child. Regardless of whether you believe in a god or not, the question of whether someone or something created this universe is absolutely not pointless.
>Derive your morality from biological axioms instead
Everyone will focus on different biological "axioms" and everyone will interpret them differently. Society needs common moral ground to function. Sorry, but a purely individualistic "make your own rules" doesn't cut it in the real world. Not to mention that morality derived purely from basic biology is likely to be fairly basic--the superior man should strive for a higher morality. Love the reddit-tier meme scientist, though. You might as well have used Einstein.

>Islam is our only remaining cure against the rampant degeneracy on the west
Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by apo-faggots! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam!

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???

Can you give me a moral argument against paedophilia from "biological axioms" stand point?

You sent hundreds of thousands of your finest men to go die in muh holy lands for muh jeebus, get constantly BFTO'd after the first crusade while Europe is getting double teamed by the Moors and the Mongols, and when you finally get Jerusalem back 800 years after you lost it, what do you do?

You gave it to the Jews.

Fucking christcucks, not even once.

Answer me you child luster!

Sodomy is haram but you can just abstain from sex for the rest of your life.

>a homosexual samefag LARPs as a Muslim
>doesn't know what an id is and thinks switching flags obscures his identity

Btw
Sex Transsexuals are halal in Islam (Google "Gulman") because Muslims are sodomites and Mohammed was a boy fucker

>implying 20th century Britain was even Christian
Nope.
Atheist/Pagan vermin like (you) gave those lands to the Jews

Im a muslim (Shia) for two years from now.

Answer me you child luster!

Easy. It is created, like anything but Allah. In other words, saying Quran isn't created is not only false but also shirk (biggest sin, the only one beyond forgiveness) since if Quran wasn't created it would be equal to Allah.

youtu.be/DR7_YQ53lfI

But what about muh white race?

Lel i remember this fraud.

> fraud
explain yourself

also, answer me

>also pls respond

>he a fraud
PROOFS. Pro-tip: you got none. Satan worshipping muzzie.

Whaha being so stupid and worthless you need to follow a religion in 2017.

2edgy4u

Get behind me Satan.

did I hit your nerve with my questions?

>The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by apo-faggots! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam!
Im not (((sunni))) so I cannot answer this. It is stated in the Quran most people you see are disbelievers and are like pigs and monkeys.

Also: Why are Muslims liars
Just because people are sinful in general

>How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God
We cannot know if Quran is corrupted or not but the important thing here is one's intention to follow God's guidance. If it got corrupted before us we cannot hold any responsibility.

>child luster!
Im not one, neither was our Holy Prophet. All those stories about him are fake and created to justify other people's crimes.

Hes clearly a missionary.
>larp as muslim to trick unsuspecting but curious potential convert
>flip the script on them
2ez

Wat questions I didn't read shit

Christianiy = Jewish sect

> We cannot know if Quran is corrupted or not
Then how can you claim that Christian scripture is false?
> important thing here is one's intention to follow God's guidance.
> If it got corrupted before us
> we cannot hold any responsibility.
Why would you follow corruption and its morals? Why do you seek approval from these people?

typical leaf

How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?

>surrendering to a foreign religion that will ask you to take in hordes of arabs and africans into your country and betraying your ancestors at th same time.

The sad thing is that there are a few right wing kids retarded enough to actually become muslim even though it goes against what they believe in.

Jesus ≠ cuckristinity

Is this bait or is OP truly retarded? I would prefer suicide over worshipping an actual pedophile

>Why would you follow corruption and its morals?
I certainly do not believe Quran is corrupted, I do only admit such possibility.

Take your pills.

>says the Muslim guy who admitted here to being a homosexual

Kill yourself sodomite

Islam would be great if it wasn't for the muslims.

T.self-hating second-generation turk

Ew, dirty degenerate mudslime thinks his half-jew religion is a way to stop degeneracy. I'm pretty sure Europe, North-America and Asia are turning to shit because of your cunt religion. Remove kebab

Yes but Russian Muslims are white (Chechens, Tatars) and have lived there for generations.

You can't compare them to immigrants from Africa and Middle East.

Muslims are only human. Christians can be alright but they can also be obese amerimutt zionist bootlickers. Just ignore people.

>if I use their lingo, they will think islam is cool and hip
Fuck off, inbred mongoloid.

>muh womyn

pathetic. you ain't winning over anyone with that argument, cuck.

There're like 7 millions of muslim immigrants from Uzbekistan/Tajikistan etc here.

that doesn't answer my question

So Koran is not perfect then, if possibility for that exists. Many would deem you a heretic for that.

>Many would deem you a heretic for that.
I give no dank fuck about them.
Allah knows best.

Are they immigrants, or just Tajiks/Uzbeks who moved from Tajik/Uzbek SSRs into the Russian SSR?

I will fully direct the invaders toward communists, antifa, feminists, and anyone responsible for letting them in. Please kill off the weak part of our race, because we’re obviously not able to.

Thanks, Islam.

Any white European christian who converts to the pedo religion Islam, should be flayed alive and tossed into hot coals for a long and torturous death. There not only should not be any mercy to traitors, but traitors must be made an example of. Burning them in a nice fire is fitting for heathens as it simulates the eternal hellfire that follows their miserables lives.

Kikes and Sandniggers are equally as bad.
Fuck islam and fuck judaism.
Fuck the cow'ran and fuck the torah.
Get the fuck out of europe, you sand-monkeys!

Don't Slovaks only eat pork and cabbage and only drink slivovitz? If you converted you'd be reduced to a diet of only cabbage and cabbage juice; plus you'd have to redesign that lovely flag of yours, grow an itchy beard and deprive yourselves of all that QT Slovenka eye-candy. Doesn't seem worth it.