Are you going to be a good goy and buy bitcoin?

Are you going to be a good goy and buy bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish I had. I would be selling that shit off now though.

Biggest pump n dump I've ever laid eyes on coming soon.

>Biggest pump n dump I've ever laid eyes on coming soon.

Explain?

I wish it would stop going up and down compared to normalfag money. I want to actually use it as a currency

Later, I'll mine for that shit too.

>use it as a currency
Haha

Bitcoin is old news... you have to buy the alt coins now.

Satoshi = alan

buy muh coins goy

this would require someone with Saudi prince sized pockets

Last transaction I made cost $14USD and took about 8 hours to clear.

Here’s a good explanation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

>he isn't mining a diverse portfolio of smaller coins
Never gonna make it

crypto currency for crypto kikes cash is king sage all (((e-shekel))) threads

I wouldn’t sell yet, it could go to $100K.

Chinks. You think they banned it and that was that? They're getting their fill.

Use other cryptos. BTC is for richfags who are not affected by fees as much and to trap newfags

Yeah, like there isn't a million fags like me waiting for a nice dip..

I'm not but I do enjoy seeing /biz/ have a meltdown about it every other day

Still other opportunities. ETH, LTC, XRP, etc..

I did when it was under .30 cents. At the time I just got my US Army bonus for joining. This was back at the end of 2010. I was a 33W or now called a 35T and I got 3000 US dollars. I ordered 1000 units at .25 cents plus the ordering fee. I never spent any till the elelction cycle for my boy Trump. Still have over 3500 coins.

What do you think about link, drgn and lumen (or stellar)?

Buy some 2000-3000 ether to be able to mine when PoS enabled.

rrr meant to say 1000 dollars worth. I ordered 4000 units.

I hope cryptos take off as it undermines banks who've been fucking us for centuries.

Gee I wonder who the creator of Bitcoin is am i right anons?

Poorfag here. Not begging but donations are appreciated.

1NijUjtEog1He6ndcnmzkUyAwQ8HcVyEco

Are you going to be a good goy and use the Dollar, which lost 97% of it's value in 100 years?

Fuck you

Exactly this. There's some fucking (((idiots))) around here. Not understanding the "bitcoin bubble" is civilization imploding...

But why?
13Y5NYC1N47N1QeJH4ZMgSGv3ciDeuMG7n

It's a good time to buy alternatives. Once normies catch on and realize how painful transaction times are for Bitcoin compared to better competitors, the prices will shift.

Cause once you worthless desperate beggars vainly ask for gibs, you make others post their address too.
No doubt we banned you from /biz/

Lumens are a solid bet

Post wallet or GTFO.

substantiation required.

but me only wants some bitcoens to make me feels a litle more confident

I'll stick with precious metals.

All of bitcoin selling points turn out to be lies. Not anonymous, transaction fess, etc. It is just an attempted shift of everything to a shady area on the net with no protections, or regulation.

Imagine however that it does take off, and becomes the new global currency. Why would a future generation want to live in a monetary system controlled by the ultra wealthy bitcoin holders ? Just trading one group of jews for another.

Bitcoin is world of warcraft gold that the ignorant have become convinced is really valuable. Idiots with paper gains attracting new idiots. Classic pyramid.

It’s easy to “earn” bitcoin without buying it.

This scares ((them))

I’m going to be extremely upset when they arrest Tony and find out he’s a pajeet

The original selling point was to screw the jew out of his transaction fee. Now we see the miners are forced to update the ledger for every transaction. The more it gets used, the higher the transaction fees will be, the slower they will be.

Oh nos there are only hundreds of them. There are a shitton of chinese millioniares now too.

>monetary system controlled by the ultra wealthy bitcoin holders ?

>XRP
Fuck that shit. WaBi is the superior opportunity. Only coin out there that launched and was listed in like 5 seconds and has a working product associated with it.

Have fun being poor

No. I've been looking at armored trucks and ATMs lately.

Has anyone tried Tony's dumps? Is it worth the fee he charges for it? How much do you get out of it?

It's a scam and it's immoral

Pretty high quality. He does two kinds: auth dumps and exploit dumps.

auth dumps are credit card authorizations for corporate stays. These are copies of faxes.

exploit dumps is the same thing but all info in the guests reservation is out in the open..making it easy to verify you’re the “owner” of the card.

Just use a fucking VPN

I bought in @ $9-50USD, already sold off enough to retire on, the rest I'm holding to see what happens

Those were never the real selling points...

Pic related, auth dump from the 14th

>The goy knows

his shit is fucking cheap compared to deepweb dumps. 10000% worth it but use McDonald’s WiFi or something

The next time I need acid I will.

I was always curious about shit like Silk Road. so you pay for your drugs in bitcoin for anonymity, but then how do you get your drugs? Surely you can’t just ship them to your house?

Thats exactly how. Mailing drugs is actually incredibly safe and reliable (so long as the person is smart and careful.) I was shocked too, but apparently there is A LOT of drugs being mailed.

he’s probably asian

this.
everything is vacuum sealed

FEDEX

From Wikipedia, Zero sum game:
In game theory and economic theory, a zero-sum game is a mathematical representation of a situation in which each participant's gain or loss of utility is exactly balanced by the losses or gains of the utility of the other participants. If the total gains of the participants are added up and the total losses are subtracted, they will sum to zero. Thus, cutting a cake, where taking a larger piece reduces the amount of cake available for others, is a zero-sum game if all participants value each unit of cake equally

Yeah but how do you keep separation and anonymity between buyer and seller? How do you know who’s a fed and who isn’t?

Yep, shipped to your house with your real name. This is because the US postal service can't open or search your mail without reasonable suspicion and a search warrant from the police, which they won't get because your package looks like every other package in the world.

this
This is how one of my own dealers do it and you would be surprised how much drugs go through our mail from accounts I have heard at our local Fedex center. Some people are still paranoid of that way though so they do the transaction through bitcoin then go meet up via cross-country or whatever.

Right but say you try to buy some lsd or something and you give the seller your address and they turn out to be a cop. Then what?

They send a letter to a house I use. Last time it was a Christmas card.

apparently thats why the trust/rating system is so important. When you are relying on everyone else to validate that this isnt a fed or bozo who does a half-ass job.
People send to PO boxes I assume...

I think Ethereum is a better invenstment

is there just no faith in lightning network or somthing why do you guys think these shit coins wont faze out when LN comes into play?

Check their reviews from other users.

Just deny you ordered it

BTC is going to crash on the first of Jan, possible before. All the little goyim are waiting til the new fiscal year to cash out so they don't get hit with a tax bill in a few months. And remember, to most goyim a tax deferred is a tax not payed.

What does you being a POG have to do with this

bitcoin and blockchain is sooooooo yesterday.
Its all about hashgraphs now. Theres no currency for hashgraphs yet, but remember you heard it here first

You get your tight boipucci culturally enriched by jamal in prison

>decentralized currency that could rival the central banking system strongly opposed by jewish media calling it a bubble
>kike currency

JIDF pls

(((bitcoin bubble lie)))

SUPER RARE

>Co founder of bitcoin sells all of his and says they're useless
>Is now shilling for bitcoin cash and says its the new hot currency

You people are blind as fuck if you think you aren't being strung along by these guys the entire time.