Trump drinks more than a gallon of Diet Coke every day

Twelve 12-ounce cans of Diet Coke a day. Defend this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/health/health-news/trump-diet-coke-warnings/2017/12/18/id/832417/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reportedly
Reported by who?
Fake news. Sage.

Even if you had any proofs, not something that needs defended
Sage

Sages vetoed.

Amazing thread about a wonderful piece of journalism.

DIET COKE LIMIT SURPASSED
DRUMPFTP FINNISHED, IMPEACH NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow some hard hitting journalism there maggie

>I've never seen a skinny person drinking diet coke
>Trump is not skinny
>"DRUMPF IS A HYPOCRITE LOL DRUMPF BTFO XDDDDD"

you don't have that authority newfag

>people still think journalism is alive

In peach this orangutan quickly before it dries out the global diet coke reserves!

Being a time traveler has its perks

Journalism in 2017

honestly that's probably on par or better than 75% of Americans

Why the fuck would anyone drink diet coke when coke zero is a thing

Diet coke tastes better.

I took a poopie in the shape of Drumpf and I'm familiar with his thinking

Fake news, he only drinks the onion juice.

dumb old people
WRONG

70 year old man might get cancer from soft drink sweetener in 20 years!!!

I knew a girl who would just crack open a 2 liter of coke and finish it within minutes

Zero tastes like shit in comparison. KYS newfag.

Aspartame is addictive
t. diet pepsi addict

People get used to the taste. I know someone who had drank diet coke for so long that they can't drink regular coke or coke zero because they think it tastes bad now.

Hola Pedro!

Me basically but i need to cut the diet Coke with carbonated spring water.

I don’t get the reference

How fat was she?

Not really fat, more thick. I’d say like 5’9 150

>the news are not biased and unfair and basically paid treaons and the PR department for the democratic part

>yeah hear the newest report yet? trumpf drinks coke!! also he got two scoops!

Its have a hard time with the fact that on the other side there are people stupid enough to not see what this is... lots of people stupid enough in fact. I mean just how stupid do you have to be?

ive never seen a thin person drinking diet coke

My father in law is addicted to Diet Coke. I wonder what could be in it? Is Aspartame addictive?

Why the fuck would anyone drink any when water exists

yeah he drinks 144 oz of diet coke a day?
he drinks an entire 12 pack a fucking day
where do these brainlets come up with this crap?

Fish piss in that

But that’s fat mate

For most of my life I have drank 2 liters of Coca-Cola a day. Not diet. I'm not fat. (Though I am trying to quit so it's been more on and off the past couple of years.)
I don't get fat people. My diet is generally pretty bad, but I'm not fat. You have to put real effort into being a fat fuck.

>Trump drinks a gallon of Diet Coke every day
>according to Time magazine

Obvious disinformation disseminated to biased news source for prezidential kekz. We all know the God Emperor drinks only pure rainwater.

She carried it wel then. Had bice size tits, and only a little bit of paunch

No mentally sane person would be drinking 12 of anything in one day (except water), let alone diet coke. He's clearly unhinged.

Zero tastes like coke
Diet tastes like sweet plastic with a disgusting aftertaste that coats your mouth

BREAKING: Trump cuts his toenails with a knife!

Forgot Pic

She's a keeper.

Just imagine the farts she can release.

Why is this board obsessed with farts? To tell you the truth I’ve never heard her fart

> We all know the God Emperor drinks only pure rainwater.

Then how come he so fat? He drinks Diet Coke after his two Big Macs, Two Filet o FIsh, and a gargantuan fries because he thinks it will keep him svelte. So now we know he is a moron as well as a glutton.

Disgusting. Diet dr pepper and diet mountain dew are better.

This. I gained like 30 pounds last year, and I literally couldn't put in the work it took to gain more. Glad I'm back to normal now.

You do know farts can be silent

Look for the smell first

TWO SIX-PACKS?!

I’m not really interested in farts mate

I hate Maggie Haberman. She's the ugliest, shittiest jew reporter out there.

Good taste.

When I used to drink diet coke, if I didn't have three cans a day I would get massive headaches and feel like garbage for the next two days.

Being a time traveling super genius lets him know the exactly which chemicals are dumped into the water and their side effects. I'm switching to a diet coke and onion diet.

>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

Best Coke ever.

Here’s what the MSM isn’t telling you. The Don hasn’t burped in 2 years. He is saving up to be unleashed at time and place of his choosing. Remember any attemp to undermine burpgate is an obvious shill tactic

Fucking kek

Caffeine withdrawal gives a headache for a day or two.

that's not cherry coke zero

I'm fascinated by the way your nipples peek at me through your blouse
freaky me freaky you can't help but be aroused

my parents brought me a six pack of Cherry Coke Zero from the old US of A and it tasted too much like chemicals... But I wasn't used to the taste of diet sodas back then so maybe I'll give it another shot.

me too

Fake NEWS

I listen to NPR and it's also filled with fake news about Trump. They use Dem/MMFA taking points all the time.

Diet Pepsi uses sucralose.

>Not drinking Vanilla coke
Ok we must actually impeach this man now

>Trump drinks more than a gallon of Diet Coke every day
IM PEACH

That's pretty american. Noice.

Does Donald burp? Why don't they report on that? Fucking useless news

>Defend this, Sup Forums.
the man loves to drink him some chemicals, it obviously won't make him unhealthy, surely anyone can drink that much poison and thrive

A̘̺͚̳G͕̥̞̳̙G̜̦̬̯̱̠̞̖ͅͅG͈̯̼̖̖͚̟̘͇G͍̪͙͔̦̬G̜͉̯̦̞̘̮̗G͇̫̪̹̺͓̞̣̘̰͎͇̪͇͍G̣̼͕̝G͓̝̞̥͕̗̪̫G̗͖͕͎͓̙̜̪͚͓̘̟̣̳͔G͉͍̥͚̼̳̳͚̯̪̤̻͚͕̗͉̠H̟̱̼͔̰̤̝̘̰̝̯̝̬̼̗̜͚H̙̼̠̗̻̞͎̭͔̘͕̦̞̳͈H̺͓̳̹H̻͇̻̪͙̳̣͇̭̣̼̞͙̺̯͎̗̥H̭͖̞̼̗̗̞͖̥͕H̟̩̦̙̟̺̫H̖̥̼̳̗̮̪̦ͅH͍̼̭̜̥̤̱̘̘̩͈͎̩͖̘H̰̜̘̤͍̩͇̹̼̖̞̫͖̗H̬̮̪̝͖H̞͍̝̳͚͔̝͉̘̠̯̟H͚̳͙̬̱̻̫̻̞͍̩H͇͖̳̘͚͇̩͚̟ͅͅḪ̼̜͙ͅḤ̥͇̱̙̬̻
̟̤̯͙͔̜̺̹R͕̳̰̜̥͖̟̗̖̩̰̰͈̬͍̥̳R͎̪̯̺̱͈O̥̭͇̠̫͚̱͚͖̻̣̩͖ͅN̟̪͍̥̤͚͔̟A̰̙̭̰̘̺̹L͙͚̮̘͇̯̬̤̗̤̰̯̺ͅͅD͎̠͙͍ ̺̳̱̣̘͖͍̭̺̜V̺̟̯͈̱̣͇͖̖̖̟̺͎͚͔̗̠͓Ṵ̬͇̰̙̝̻̜̙̹̳̼͔M̹̹̼P̩͇̤̭̘̯̱̙̻̜̝̤̰F̙̣̼̯̤̜̙͔̗ ̹̹͕͙͚͍̤̦Y̦͎̞̫̪̰̹̭O̦̹̩̭̖͎͚͚̼̝̙̫Ṷ̙̱̞̘͈̺͕̭̰̥͚̱ ̟̟̠ͅO̪̖͙͙N̠̻͙̠̟͙͔̙̻L̳͉̙̜̝Y̠͍͈͖͕̮̗̬ ̠̞̤̭̻̪̤̬̯̼G̺̱͚͙͓͔̠̰E͉̥̣̯̜T͎̗̞͈̼̖͖̹̼̝̦̫ ͓͍̖̱͔͖̜̘O̘͎̞̟̜̱̥̬̟N̠̗̫̖̼̝̗̥ͅE̳̞̞͙̯̥͉̹͖̘͈͙̺͙͇ ̰̬̳C̺͔̞̺͖̼͇̣͈̤͈̹̬͎͍O̺͙̝̜̪̙̪̪͎̹̦̬̺͉͈̪̼ͅK͍͎͈̯̦̩̗̺̙͚͓̼͕͓ͅE͍̩̬̫̝̟̼̹̦

Diet Coke has more caffeine, good move really. If anything this shows that the man doesn't abuse countless other chemicals and Diet Coke is the mans vice, how is that bad? The MSM is proven retarded again

TWELVE CANS !!

He has an alien symbiont in his torso which gives him his inhuman shitposting powers, and it needs a lot of phosphoric acid to avoid host rejection

It explains a lot.

I like the taste of regular coke better, but it just feels so much more viscous because of the syrup, the diet coke just ends up so much smoother.

It's the vestige of New Coke

>diet soda
>not water filtered through the finest filters in the world

>journalists frantically searching for an image of putin drinking diet coke

Because thin people don't drink diet Coke. Fat people drink a diet Coke after ramming a double bigmac down their maw to fool themselves into thinking they're healthy.

Invest in Diet Pepsi, the article.

NOOOOOOO!
Not the Diet Coke.
Lord have mercy on his soul.

Fuck off and die kike.

It's been fun and all but seriously we can't let Trump have access to the diet coke formula.

no I just don't like how all the sugar make me feel, I can handle a little caffien though

>OP is reportedly massive faggot.
Defend this OP.

It's true, reeeeeeeee

newsmax.com/health/health-news/trump-diet-coke-warnings/2017/12/18/id/832417/

i bet you'd like him to drink soy instead, cuckboy.

I've never seen a skinny person.

Caffeine is more addictive than crack, brah. Thankfully the withdraw is just three days of migraine-like headaches instead of puking and becoming a nigger.

No respectable white man should be a slave to the caffeinated jew. Every faggot that insists "I just can't function without my morning cup of coffee" is a nigger-tier addict. They need to stop.

I bet he orders Diet Coke and Johnny Walker Blue to piss off bartenders and booze snobs.

DIET COKE?!

The madman really is gonna start a nuclear war, isn't he?

#words(defend this)

Who cares!?

Obama's FBI was weaponized against Trump to help elect Hillary.. Mueller's probe is collapsing.. Huge Tax cut vote rolling along.. ISIS is BTFO!.. Stock market is taking off-records highs..

Trump likes two-scoops of ice cream and a dozen Diet Cokes a day; He's POTUS-he can eat/drink whatever he wants. You want a special counsel to look into his diet?! eh?

The god emperor knows this.

This thread is like a MAN that looks like a WOMEN but didn't chop HIS penis off.

>12 oz coke x 12 cans
>1.125 gallons of coke per day
>over 410 gallons per year

we should crowdfund him a giant cup to save on metals