>PAGANISM IS NOT EUROPEAN

That Paganism is European is a lie
Let me tell you off Paganism

So i have heard you degenerates say Christianity is not European just to fall for another dessert jew cult
For you see Paganism Yes PAGANISM is a BABYLONIAN religion Where Ishtar is the god of Love or Freyja/Aphrodite by your standards and Nimrod the founder of Babylon is Oden/Zeus

And not only is PAGANISM not European, It is also more JEWISH than Christianity!
For it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God for their pagan worship, and they continued their practice under the oppression of Babylon where they developed the religion fully

While christianity on the other hand was written by Hebrews in the old & new testament, And it was and still is hated by the jews!

You idiots have all been played, fucking pick up a book

You really thought that Oden drinking cum to refill his energy was ever an European idea? Or a Nordic one?
Idiots

WIV DA POWA OF ODIN IN MA VEINS I SHAL DEFEAT DESE JEW LUVIN CHRISTIANS, AFTER I HAD MY DAILY CUM TO POWA UP MA FINAL SMASH ATTACK

Paganism is an umbrella term you fucking retard

So japanese paganism is also a jewish trick?

All indo European paganism is babylonian

Maybe japaneze is to i dont know

Nice fairytale. What else would you fantasise, stupid boy? That we are all Jews and all Jews are not? That our forefathers were Christians?

Probably the most delusional and pathetic faggot on Sup Forums.

>christianity is jewish
>paganism is jewish
i guess im atheist then
>inb atheism is jewish

>All indo European paganism is babylonian
No, just Christianity. Because Christianity is Judaism, and Judaism is Semitic paganism, with patron God of the Jews elevated.

Paganism isn't an umbrella religion but an umbrella term. It's similar to animism. Curb your autism.

It's called convergent evolution. All pagan religions descend from bronze age beliefs. That's why gods always fit those spheres but not always share the same bunch.

Cry more pagan I'll have you know we christians rooted you out!
For the jew worshiping cum drinkers you are!

Pic related my ancestors made Europe christian

>swedish "man" makes another thread telling europeans to abandon european gods in favor of a middle eastern one
Does your bull write your posts for you or is he too busy knocking up your wife?

That's cute

Daily reminder that this guy is not ethnically Swedish.

Please start using a memeflag, thanks.

Cry more you buthurt pagans!
I'll have you know you can drink all the cum you can but not beat me!

Paganism does not mean an indigenous European religion you fool, it is refered to the Norse/Greek/Roman/Babylonian Mythology

Sort of right.

Silence you worm!

>I'll have you know we christians
Aren't you Muslims right about now? Wouldn't be a problem to switch to a fresh Jewish cult for someone who abandoned his original faith.

Then we have work to do you faggot!
Reminder that swedes ruled you and formed Russia!

Are you saying that you can take all of us in a cum drinking contest?

Paganism is for the spiritually fractured barbarian.

Monotheism is for the spiritually unified civilization.

Sven is right, long before Jesus Christ... all Europeans were Christians.

hurr
durr
derp

We need a new religion
One based off of war and killing your enemies
One that is explicit counter semitic

Islam, if counter Jews is counter semitic enough.

Pagans are da joos
Christianity is da joo
Islam is da joo...
Might as well just be a Jew and reap the financial benefits.

>this triggers the easily impressionable teen LARPer

What kind of foreigner are you?

silence

Read the Kurgan Hypothesis, you dimwit.
Indo-Europeans did not come from Anatolia, the immigrated there from the Kurgan Steppe just north of the black sea.
Indo-European religion is impeccably European.

Your a dimwit!

No jews no paganism!

you got that!
we did not spread our religion to them

they did it to us