Christians: Always Hypocrites

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/husband-catches-christian-school-teacher-in-bed-with-teen-cops.html

--

If this were a male teacher, you all would be horrified. That said, you can get off to what happened, so you have no problem with child sex that is heterosexual.

--

The teen told deputies that he and Baber had been in a relationship since 2017, when the boy was 15, according to the newspaper. Deputies said the teen provided him with alcohol and weed.

Baber was booked Friday at a Douglas County Jail on several charges, including sodomy, rape and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to the New York Post.

“Andrea has always felt called to work with youth and is very excited that God opened the door for her to be part of the Logos team,” her biography said, according to the Post. “She lives with her husband, dog and cat just south of Eugene.”

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2017/12/pastor-started-largest-christian-music-festival-arrested-child-molestation/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/couple-ran-church-home-charged-molesting-teens-article-1.2330882
washingtonexaminer.com/former-christian-school-teacher-accused-of-molesting-boys/article/2520547
miaminewtimes.com/news/bob-coy-founder-of-calvary-chapel-fort-lauderdale-accused-of-molesting-child-9827948
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t==.
psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my virginity at 14 to a 28 year old. It was a good experience for me and we still keep in touch to this day. I was the one who instigated it.
Now that I'm in my 30s the thought of sleeping with a 14 year old sickens me. Is there a double standard there? Sure. But it's not one I have an issue with.

Of course you don't have issues with your own hypocrisy. You want to harm others, but you don't want yourself harmed. Self preservation instincts don't excuse your treachery.

Nice op u found one nad thing a christian did...they are still generally better people than u, u disese spread degenarete. How illogical do u have to be

Lol I can find tons of examples of Christian people raping, murdering, lying, and doing all the things they claim are bad.

It's not hypocrisy. Men have more control over sexual situations than women do. It's biological. I'm generally the one who instigates sex. That was true at 14, that's true today. This is why I see it as less of a problem when an adult woman has sex with an underage boy than when a grown man has sex with an underage girl.

How does that translate to me wanting to harm others but don't want myself harmed? That makes no god damn sense.

Not a virgin.

You want to be able to have power over others that they don't have over you. You went the deck stacked and can't see why others would complain.

I can't wait until this is so normalised I can start dating my 7 year old neighbour publicly. Love watching her bounce up and down on my groin when we play on the trampoline.

Basically you're mad because you can't ram some young dude's asshole you teach. You hope by calling out the double standards you might eliminate it. But even if that was the case and you actually managed to do it, it would go the other way: we'd be disgusted by a woman doing it instead of being okay with a man doing it. So in the end, you're so bitter your virgin ass was never fucked when you were in middle school you want to take the pleasure away from young horny men: go fuck yourself.

I just said that's the way it is, yet you're twisting that into me saying that's the way I want it. Interesting.

No, I have no desire to fuck kids. You are just a sanctimonious asshole who doesn't practice what you preach, as with most Christians.

You want an unfair advantage enshrined into law and practice and it doesn't work that way in reality apart from Muslim countries and shitholes like Poland.

Your not supposed to be this way op fix yourself and learn your lessons in this life

Nice

>Imypling I am Christian

Implying. Fuck it's early

Either way you defend their immorality and hypocrisy. They don't ever practice what they preach.

>being this autistic

I actually don't want it enshrined into law and don't care the woman in the OP is getting prosecuted. You're making some hasty fucking leaps to try and make some kind of point.
What worked for me won't work for everyone else and I can recognize it was still wrong. I still acknowledge a man doing that to a young girl is worse because of the inherint dynamic between males and females. At 14 I was in control of the situation. At 14 and female, the girl wouldn't be. At 32 and female the man will still be in control. This is because men and women aren't equal in everything and women tend to be more submissive to male dominance.

It is equally wrong to fuck male and female children. Gay or straight sex is not inherently more wrong. Anyone claiming otherwise is trying to deflect their own immorality.

Fake news

lgbtqnation.com/2017/12/pastor-started-largest-christian-music-festival-arrested-child-molestation/

It's equally wrong to fuck male and female children if you're a man. If you're a woman fucking a young male it's less wrong
Why are you even bringing up gay shit? I never once mentioned that?
I don't care if you think I'm immoral for having sex with an adult when I was 14. I'm satisfied with just laughing at you.

It is equally wrong as a woman or man to fuck kids.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/couple-ran-church-home-charged-molesting-teens-article-1.2330882

>15
>child
Shut your cockgobbler. You have no clue what is said around here, obviously.

Nice.

She did nothing wrong.

washingtonexaminer.com/former-christian-school-teacher-accused-of-molesting-boys/article/2520547

If it's really about them being Christian, why do you care about the gender of the teacher?

>including sodomy,
Wait... was she fucking HIM up the ass, or the other way around? They are charging her with sodomy after he fucked her up the ass aren't they?

jealous father

It's not equally wrong when consensual. Males always have more control over sexual situations than females do. The power dynamic makes it inherintly worse when a male adult fucks a male or female teen than when a woman submits to a 14 year old male. You failing to realize this makes me believe you've never actually seduced anyone.

Fukkin nice

Kids cannot consent to sex. Amazing that a gay guy, who you constantly accuse of being child-fuckers, has to explain that to a breeder.

miaminewtimes.com/news/bob-coy-founder-of-calvary-chapel-fort-lauderdale-accused-of-molesting-child-9827948

ALL sodomites will burn. Homosexuality wasn't the only sin of Sodom.

>Getting cucked by a 15 year old

This is why I always rail my gfs hard and brutally and consider it a win when they pass out from exhaustion afterwards. I never let myself go to sleep before them after sexy time and I don't let them see me cry.

Obviously I wasn't talking about legal consent, just the abstract concept of consent you fucking degenerate. Here I told you my story of losing my virginity. Now let me tell you another story. When i was 15 a gay guy in his 30s took me to his buddies house, got me extremely inebriated, and coerced me into jerking him off.

One of those situations was much nicer than the other. Would you care to take a guess which? Would you like to know why? Because in one situation I was manipulated into something, in the other I was willing.

Consent bitch.

Because you didn't enjoy the sex it was worse? Both situations were equally wrong. You are full of shit.

Both situations weren't equally wrong. In one I instigated, in the other I was given alcohol until I was convinced to do something I didn't want to do.
Gays are degenerate pedos so don't eveb fucking try to lump the situation of me losing my virginity to an adult to a pedo preying on a young boy.

>29 year old guy bangs 14 year old guy

yep, and it's horrified civilization since civilization has existed.

why? because faggots only get it to happen by mentally manipulating the innocent. A 15 year old male naturally wants sex with females, not with males. However a faggot acts feminine, uses products, moisturizer, feminine scents, and confuses one's sexuality, then pounces when he has least resistance.

notice that the 'boy' and woman had a relationship, would a paedophile faggot have a relationship? Nope, it would be abuse, and the kid would inevitably inherit the same condition and continue to abuse.

The only reason these laws exist now is to protect boys from predatory males. Thats why heterosexual cases don't rouse hatred.

I love how you disgusting beasts continually try to normalize what you do, it's because deep within you know what vile creatures you are.

Nothing to do with religion, just simple facts and common sense, you're disgusting cattle used by the jews to destroy society at it's very core - the traditional family.

>muh aynshunt gweece
>muh woamuns did eet

yeahhhh thats what they tell you

The absolute state of you

I ended up all right. Loving wife, two children, house in the burbs, excellent job. Just grew up faster than i should have

Nice!

Fucked my teacher at 16, lucky guy. Wouldn't do her tho.

Give this fag a medal

Fags produce by indoctrination and spreading disease

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t==.

How is failing to meet moral standards hypocrisy? Especially when one of Christianity tenets is that all human beings are vulnerable to sin?

All your whinging about hypocrisy is stupid anyway. Saying you think it's okay to fuck kids and then going to fuck kids doesn't make you better than someone who says it isn't okay to fuck kids and then goes on to fuck kids. It doesn't even make you more honest.

I said it isn't ok for anyone to fuck kids, gay or straight, male or female. Christians are the ones trying to push a double standard here.

Nothing new here. Hypocrisy is one of the main themes in the Bible, one the the most common sins and Jesus constantly warned about it. However it's still a natural sin and even hypocrite people can be saved. Faggotry is a God given punishment for people who rejected God's love and faggots can't be saved. They are here now only to bring havoc and evil to the world. Burn in hell.

Nice.

Nobody is buying your bullshit anymore.

fags are evil scum and should be shot

getting laid was I could think of when I was 15
that and video games
And I would've gladly banged my history teacher who was just from the uni.
So I don't have a soapbox here.

Being aspirations is not a double standard.

>fucking kids is wrong
>I fucked kids
>I am wrong

Where's the double standard? You're basically saying they shouldn't have goals they can't meet, which is the dumbest, most self-defeating thing ever.

That fucking kids is only wrong if you are a certain sex, and they are too.

pic or didn't happen

I'm asking for a friend

Nope. Religion is here to stay because atheists don't reproduce. Weird, isn't it? I would think materialists would place more value in a 3 billion year old chain of reproduction, but they don't.

Atheism will disappear once more (like it always has in the pass), possibly taking the white race with it.

nice

bahaha atheists eternally btfo

But really what the fuck did they think was going to happen with the intersection between a bunch of degenerates who kill their own children, make up genders, try to fuck their own gender, etc?

That only applies to former communist regimes. In developed countries, Christianity is in steep decline.

>the faggot is also an atheist

>accused
>allegedly
Also if it was a male they would have left out these terms.

I believe in God, just not organized religion and specifically that "holy" texts are not.

And what's so funny and/or surprising here?

>one person
>always
all gays are always pedos

>In developed countries

None of which have a positive birthrate, all of which are importing Christian or Muslim social conservatives from undeveloped countries to keep their population from falling. Once all the whites are gone, you're doomed kiddo. They're literally going to throw you off a roof.

That smug look on her face

>FORMER christian school teacher
>Somehow makes her a christian
Shut up pedo. You probably wish you were the perpetrator.
Enjoy your AIDs, they'll feel like tickles when you actually burn in hellfire.

Always portrayed as hypocrites in jewish media*

fixed that for ya, sodomite scum.

wait, that's not actually wrong. Let me rephrase. One rectangle is square, so all rectangles are squares

>Implying you wouldn't

>15 year olds cannot consent

Factually and scientifically wrong, retard.

>US muslims

Post the one from Europe, oceans keep out the rawest Muslims, for now.

These fucking LARPs get more and more elaborate everyday.

She was arrested, good. How are we hypocrites exactly?

>Nothing to do with religion, just simple facts and common sense, you're disgusting cattle used by the jews to destroy society at it's very core - the traditional family.
Nah, they don't need the Jews to enable them. If they can't control their impulses, then they would do it anyway.

That you think this is "nice" but a man having sex with a 15 year old is far worse, morally, because you wouldn't personally enjoy that sex.

>Nobody is buying your bullshit anymore.
Not yet. But given enough time, you moronic radical leftists will push society so far that society will turn on you and you'll be wiped off. Do you realize why everyone's so tolerant to the left these days, when just a few decades ago it was the hard-core conservatists that society followed? Because majority of society are moderates. They don't like extremists on either side. Each side (religious right or the liberal left) gets some time at the top before society gets sick of them. However, the religious right have a value in that they provide society with fresh kids to run the economy. However, the degenerate left is just degenerate and your philosophies put you at a risk since you provide nothing of value to society except an environment where all degeneracy is normalized. Your time will come, because when society is pushed to the brink and it has to survive, it kills all the degenerates first.

>I believe in God
>Posts with the LGBT flag.
The fuck? If you believe in God, then you'll realize that the purpose of all life, without exception, is to be born, to survive, reproduce and then die. Thus all humans/living creatures who deviate from the basic norm (reproduction) are anomalies in the system. Since we are civilized, we can allow homosexuals and people with other sexual deviations to be useful members of society. However, if you believe in God, then I don't know why you would rabidly support the liberal left, or rather why you would support the current left. They are cancer to society and they will lead the most vulnerable people on the left (gays and other deviants) to extinction.

This is a weird thread, you sound like a pedo fag who wants to fuck 15 year old boys and is mad that adult women can without pissing off pol.

Men always make the mistake of marrying the hottest woman they can bag. Don't fucking do that. Marry the woman for whom YOU are the hottest thing she can bag. Badabing, you never have to worry about this shit. It really helps if you stay fit and make good money too. Then the mere idea of betraying the wonderful saint who for some reason loves her and cares for her will make her sick to her stomach.

I've been with women who could do better than me. They all ultimately left. Hypergamy is a real thing. So be the Hyper to her gamy.

That's swell you think that. Blindly and boldly self-delusional in your march into extinction.

You must be Jewish. 60% of Jews are self-admitted atheists.

I would like to marry and raise kids with my husband and the aid of a surrogate.

Nope. Want nobody who is an adult to be taking advantage of kids.

Not an atheist. Agnostic theist masterrace.

I just hope she wasn't homeschooling.

VERY fake news.

>I would like to marry and raise kids with my husband and the aid of a surrogate.
If you are incapable of having children, that is acceptable. Even though the child you raise will not receive your genetic blueprint, it will receive your ideas and culture, which is now part of the evolutionary development of humans. As long as you can provide the child with both masculine (long-term planning, hard logic, operating from strength, big picture thinking) and feminine (short-term planning, feelings, operating from fear, short term rewards), the child has a good chance of being a healthy adult even if you and your partner are of the same sex.
However, if you're a woman who is capable of having a child, but is choosing to have a child through a surrogate due to some SJW reasoning, then remember this. Evolution allows the survival of the fittest, and you are not fit to reproduce (this is due your mental psychosis of worshipping the liberal left blindly). And thus you are serving a purpose when you choose a surrogate (whom evolution prefers since she is willing to give birth to a child). The problem here is when you think you are correct in doing so and it should be the norm. No, it is your choice, and by your choice (using a surrogate) society benefits by getting rid of another dumbass from the gene pool.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!

I am capable of having sex with women, it just would make me miserable to have to pretend to be romantically interested in them. Surrogate kids are 50% genetically mine, like any other biological child. Adoption is noble as well.

Do all ants or bees breed? Are worker ants defective? No. Nature has given them a different purpose and you failing to understand her wisdom doesn't make it wrong.

We have a winner here. What else do you expect from someone who was molested themselves?

I was never molested.

>Implying men and women having sex with children is equal because you're a stereotypical leftwing retard
>implying faggots aren't degenerates who are overwhelmingly more likely to commit acts of paedophillia
>implying that's there's any hypocrisy
>implying you're anything other than a worthless faggot with retarded opinions

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

Lol, even the church choir of women at the church i used to go to would wear yoga pants/leggings while singing up on the altar. My ex gf who was a church girl, i found out she lied by a long shot about many partners shes had. There's no bigger meme than the church girl meme.

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."