Smelly Dumb Trade Fag Scum

Is anyone else sick of all the trade fags on this site larping as business owners that make 6 figures a year after finishing their apprenticeships? Stop trying to convince white men who are intelligent to not go to college and secure a position for themselves in the corporate world to go hang drywall in shitty conditions. They all claim they would never be able to work a comfy office job and would rather do shitty manual labor in terrible weather. Is it just sour grapes or do they believe their own bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaDJoGGRjVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it depends on the trade really. A plumber in NYC makes 6 figures if he is lazy and works alone. Because its a shitty job, that EVERYONE needs.
A handyman in DC hanging drywall makes peanuts...because it is low skill and somewhat comfy.
Go out to PA to the natural gas wells and you can be a walk on and make close to 6 figures, put in time and you will be well into the 6figure range. Long hours in the elements.
Boince on down tp the gulf onto an oil rig and starting pay is about $30 an hour with shit loads of overtime so its more like $45 an hour. Low skill but dangerous.
Mechanics range from 45 an hour to 80 an hour. More if they specialize on Euro cars or the electronics.
HVAC guys clean up too
Welders make $50 an hour
Bulldozer operators make 30 an hour, not a bad wage....construction pays very well if you have a skill beyond banging a nail.

Earned 97,000 from Oct 2016-Oct 2017. Get in! Started out in 2014 and work rural mainly. All I do is duck around with wires and maybe cut some wood.

Nothing wrong with the trades you menial office working runt. It's not impossible to earn six figures doing a trade either. If you're in the elevators or oil it's very possible.

They didn't realize that if you just keep your mouth shut and not reveal your power level autistically, then you'll get through college fine and end up with a good paying yob, welcome to Sup Forums

>welders make 50 an hour
No they don’t, i know a kid that’s a welder and he was trying to brag about making 800 a week. Lmao.
If you’re a real craftsman such as a remodeler or construction guy that can design and build a beautiful kitchen or house I have the utmost respect for you. Not the factory workers on Sup Forums that drive fork lifts and try to claim they didn’t get a STEM degree because they are too smart to fall for jewish acedemia.

>800 a week

I make 500 a week landscaping with spics and felons. Still jelly.

Most office fags will find their jobs replaced by AI in the next few years. Traders and the like will go first.

Take your marxism and stick it up your ass nigger

But college seems so shitty now, many degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on plus plunging you into jew debt for god knows how long.

>I make 500 a week
How can you afford internets user?

>mfw I repair turbines
>more educated than most white collar workers
>better maths and physics specifically than literally all white collar workers
>make well over six figures
>sit in my comfy control room playing crib until work needs to be done
>everything so big that all lifting is done with cranes and there's little "manual labour"

Enjoy your data entry job cuck. Don't forget about your HR meeting about sensitivity in the workplace r

I genuinely don't know what to do with myself and this thread confuses me even further

Mom's basement lel
If it weren't for the free tendies, I'd probably resort to crime to make a living.

Is this in response to the thread I started last night where I asked about red-pilled jobs? I said more or less that I was flipping a coin over deciding between CS and economics.

My takeaway was that all the econ graduates said they wished they had taken more CS courses. So I'm essentially sticking with my original plan to do CS with maybe a bit of econ thrown in. Or vice versa as a plan B.

The reason why I don't take stock in the trades meme is mainly because there aren't many blue collar people in my family. Can you imagine a banker's son becoming a plumber?

I see, carry on then.

i am an attorney, and if I could do it all over again I would be a plumber or electrician or pipefitter. anything but this

That's cool. I design turbines and it's the same deal. Easy field big money.

kys soyboy nigger!
>manual labor in terrible weather
there is no such thing as terrible weather, only weak soyfags.

How do I into trade? I'm 27 and looking to get out of these shitty, fly-by-night jobs surrounded by shitty people.
I'm physically capable, white, but I don't have much experience beyond factory line work and digging holes.

I work in wealth management and we have plenty of clients that are business owners and Work a trade. Generally they have strong business acumen and are able to build out large profitable businesses with many employees and can secure good contracts on large projects. I think for every one of them there 10 who are just working an average blue collar trade job.

wealth is not related to money. Its better to have a lower paying job and likeing it that to make 6 figures and hate it. Also i respect people more who work outside than people that work all their lives between 4 walls behind a computer

You'll never be happy if you can't afford your own independence. If you have to be a office drone to pay the bills, it's better than working outside and living in poverty.

>mfw I repair turbines
Steam, gas, water or wind?

Stationary engineer phag here

Working outside freezing your ass off vs chilling in a comfy office. Id rather be comfy lol

t. clinically depressed and obese white collar worker

Truck mechanic, fuck off. Emissions and diagnosing electric problems are sometimes more complicated then the activities stem faggits do to make it

They're projecting. Everyone I know that works in skilled trades is miserable as fuck, although that is true for most jobs in general. There is a reason trades pay alright, because the work is fucking shit.

Fuck you fags! Sup Forums is clearly unemployed or studying.
Those who work are clearly mutts on minimum wage.

>80 - 90% of Sup Forums is early 20's mooks

>Stop trying to convince white men who are intelligent to not go to college and secure a position for themselves in the corporate world

>be me
>think like OP
>get degree in finance
>that’ll be $40000 user
>graduate
>apply for jobs
>maths, physics or engineering degree or membership of the Jew or Mason club required for high end finance jobs
>brown skin or a vagina needed for mid range jobs
>end up working in an unskilled job with literal retards earning barely 30% above minimum
>friends who did trades bought first homes 2-3 years ago
>kill me

>go to school for EE and CompE
>get told it's a scam and that electricians make more money my whole time in undergrad
>now a senior and juggling a bunch of $35-$50/hr offers from major companies and defense contractors
>am only 22
>trade losers will have to wait til their thirties or forties for that kind of wage, if they can even handle the job after decades of shitty physical labor and stress

Yeah I'll have some debt to pay off, but you fuckin' boomer boot licking Mike Rowe worshiping faggots can keep your shit-tier forever 20-an-hour meme trade jobs.

Fuck you.

All of the trade faggots that I know either think they make a fortune because they rack up $20/hour welding at 25 and blow it all on expensive picken-em-up-trucks or they're on their death bed at 50 from inhaling welder fumes/sheetrock dust and can't afford insurance LMAO

>getting a degree in Kikery in a Kike's field

should've gone for eng or CS dumb aussie

The Virgin office worker The Chad tradesman

community college and ask about trade school
I just did a 3 month course and landed a job making 40k a year in wastewater with guaranteed 10% raises each year I train (next 5 years)

In the Netherlands you can word outside and not live in poverty. Almost no-one lives here in poverty compaired to other country's and people who are really poor usually did it themselfs by gambling or drugs. Its just with how much you take enough. I have a medium to high income. I own a pretty big house two cars and a boat, but if i would have a shitty car and a small house i would still be happy.

>kid making 800 a week
Sounds like he is either a shitty welder orin the wrong area.
Or he could just be lazy. How much does he work? If he is working 4hrs a day thats a lot of money

You have old guys like Molymeme (all with degrees themselves by the way) telling thousands of young men not to get an education. That will ensure these same people remain loyal to their 'the world is ending' ideology so you should be very skeptical about e-celebs who tell you not to do something.

Studying a relevant field like engineering is absolutely one of the best decisions you can make in your life.

I don't care about your political view, but if you are one of those people who have been swayed by people like Molymeme to isolate yourself , at least make the decision based on your own arguments.

hyperborean intelligence shining through again

>larping as business owners that make 6 figures
Congratulations.
Not only supposed "tradesmen".
You just described 90% of everybody on Sup Forums & 99% of everybody on Sup Forums in general.
Fun fact:
Almost everyone on Sup Forums (including Sup Forums) is actually a NEET.
Period.

One physician I shadowed had two sons go into medicine, and two go into construction.

It's not really a big deal.

>Sup Forums are NEETs
Remember when they told us to put our money where our mouth was and we donated three quarters of a million dollars to Darren wilson's gofundme in half the time it took leftists to get even half that money for micheal brown

Look up contractors in your area and see if they are interested in hiring.

Are you good at math and Enjoy puzzle solving and things like sudoku? If not don’t do CS cuz your only hope will be to become a code monkey. But if you like programming go for it man I know plenty of happy programmers making a great living off it, I do IT/ data stuff and love it. Trade fags will be mad but women view them as paupers and they all dress like filthy red necks.

Yeah.
Proving that Sup Forums are more willing to give away their monthly allowances from Mommy & Daddy than niggers or commies are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night leftypol cuck

>mid 20s
>tfw NEET'd for years (I have real excuses but I'll spare you)
>too schizo to go back to school

Fuck man I don't want to mop floors at a supermarket for the rest of my life.
Wish I had startup or travel money so I could at least go somewhere nicer to work a kid's job till i die.

>i am an attorney, and if I could do it all over again I would be a plumber or electrician or pipefitter. anything but this
Shit yes, and most lawfags I know are the same, none of us would have gone into it had we known what it was like beforehand.

>leftypol
Yeah...., no...., not at all.
I just call it like it is.
But keep on larping, maplefag...., "if that helps you sleep at night".

I mean, it wasn't the choice I made, but it isn't a bad one. Also, don't kid yourself, not everyone is equipped for STEM. Some are, some aren't and it doesn't help anyone to try to convince the people that aren't that they should try anyway.

Unionhall if youre east coast or look up iec(electrical). Its a trade school that will get you a list of companies hiring. Barring that look up local companies call and ask if theyre hiring for the trade you want.

>I call it like it is
NEETS from leftypol have no perspective though on the workforce "comrade"

>24
>Life completely fell apart around the age of 19-20, completely fucked any chance of me getting a real education
>Really want to get a trade job or something respectable that isnt office based but most of them require apprenticeships and i cant afford to do one of those and live

I noticed this. Its shill tactics to keep up the numbers of goy ready to fix (((their))) toilets and feel good about it

Your physician friend doesn't surprise me because my grandfather used to refer to surgeons as over-glorified mechanics. Both spend a lot of time unclogging pipes!

Sure, I enjoy all of that. My trad girlfriend finds it all very attractive that I'm interested in these subjects too. I live in a part of the US where there are tons of tech jobs and it seems as if there's a new neighbor from across the country every week for a new job in the field.

>workforce
>Sup Forums
Pick one.
"Having no perspective" is believing that any TRUE conservative...., who doesn't mindlessly join the larping, circlejerk, hivemind here...., must be a kike commie.
That's just plain sad.

My friend got kicked out of Uni and a criminal record for dealing acid and a bit of weed. He was fucking around for ages as no where would hire him. About 5 months ago he landed a carpentry apprenticeship paying £7.50 an hour. Its not much but its a fuck load better than the £3.50 an hour shit the government keeps pushing.

If you look for a while i'm sure you could find an apprenticeship with a livable wage.

I build underground greenhouses as well as aquaponics (to breed cod for ourselves and koi for local businesses and rich folk) and never got past a bachelor's in college. However now I make just above $4,000/mo after all my expenses are paid, I own three acres of beautiful land, with a cabin, all self-sustainable. You know how long it took? Since June of 2015. I'm only 24.
Let me know how your college debts go while I'm living the life y'all slave for.

But you are a kike commie

I will never earn a great amount but I still think if have one of the most comfy jobs doing something I love.

I work in a museum so as a lover of history I couldn’t ask for a better job. Today I just got to sort through a load of archaeological finds shits pretty chill.

Congratulations...., you are a mindless drone with no actual principals or arguments.

Theres honestly a lot of different jobs you can get with a CS degree, if you can pull your own weight when it comes to coding you will be able to find something no problem. Don’t listen to dumb trade fags if you have an IQ over 110 don’t waste it by doing manual labor.

>baitu kuresai desu ka¿
I'll tell you what bro... I'm a mechanic, one of my brothers is a Class A trucker and the other is a dispatcher. We rank in a hefty $136k-/+4 on average a year. We pool most of our savings to a household fund. We've been doing this for 9 years.

Debt is absolutely alien to me.
I love you.

>People here are NEETS just like me because I say so
There was no actual argument put forward, kike commie

youtube.com/watch?v=oaDJoGGRjVk

>kike commie
You just can't help it anymore, can you??
Sad little drone.

hes uncertified and working out of someone's shop as the house nig. That is exactly what that is. Probably has plently of skill and an old guy who goes "ya dont need that cert."

Yes lol. All the trade fags i know are nearly brain dead, are always working, and have destroyed their bodies.

oh i thought that was some christmas fudge at first

I make $35 an hour working armed security for the San Onofre nuclear plant. Am I doing alright Sup Forums?

How much do you make?
What makes you think going to collage gives you all the ability you need to make six figures a year.
Most end up as clerks, or lower management. Or labouring.

do you enjoy your job? if so, you're doing alright.

When will people realize that the fusion of trades and STEM is the masterrace? If you like wood working for example, work on machining, PLC/control, and general robotics. Now you can mass produce things from a hand made template. There is so much to be gained from automation if you just pick up a few books and take some classes. Put it to work for you in a trade.
Another example, car mechanics nowadays should be taking CS/EE courses along with the regular apprenticeship. Deal with custom tunes, electrical, putting together restomods etc. Elevate the trade.

I sit in a guard tower with a M1a scout watching movies all day. I'd say I enjoy it.

Minor in CS, but prepare for grad school. Your bachelors in Econ isn’t worth dick.

how do i get this job

Sad little kike commie

literally nothing fucking wrong with traditional trade crafts
fuck off

all these are spic jobs
i never see whites do them

I make 42 an hour as an insulator. I bring home 1100 a week. Why don't you just have fun studying for your gender studies degree an stop being so spiteful? Is it cause you are a kike?

This senpai
I only work about 6-8 months a year, by choice, then sit around on neet bux shit posting with doggo for the rest. 2 pension plans, 401k, fell for the mortgage jew 10 years ago but hell, 34 enjoying life.
t. sheet metal worker master race who doesn't even pick up his tools for under foreskins wage.

Lmao, really?
I make $500 with a family of 3, AND put my kid through private elementary.
It's all about priorities.

>They all claim they would never be able to work a comfy office job
Yeah fuck that office shit. Id reather shoot the shit with the boys and weld.

85k a year but I’m in the Midwest so it’s equivilent to about 140k in some place like jew York or San Fran.
They pay you 40 an hour to install insulation??? Your full of shit.
Shooting the shit with trade fags:
>y’all catch that nascar race???
>man dang ol he turned left so fast!
>how about that sports ball team!?
>y’all see billy joe’s new rig? He got him a big ol truck with a smoke stack
>aye which camo y’all think looks best on a orange trucker hat?

>They pay you 40 an hour to install insulation??? Your full of shit

Lel, depending on his region that is accurate.
47.5 an hour plus another 30ish in benifits for me.

be mad, stay mad.

Anyone with an IQ under 120 should not attend college. Even that I think is a little too generous. At least tradefags know their place. If bragging about barely making 6 figures makes them happy then so be it.

>t. under aged edge lord

Installing insulation like that pink stuff that goes in walls and ceilings? Literally a monkey could do that I don’t get wat it would pay so much besides that it sucks because you will be inhaling fiberglass and getting it all over your skin all day.

I love building things.

I went back to school, I love learning, i got myself a new education....but I still never fit in. I'm not trying to be mean because I can get along with anybody, but the people in academic programs and classes are some of the most uninteresting, boring, lame, physically/mentally weak, uncomfortable people I've had to spend extended periods of time with. Not to mention these 'academic' type people have a completely different sense of humor, it's like we don't understand each other at all.

I recently was fired from a factory job because I offended a christfag immediately after harassment training.

Construction workers are MY people, they are fucking hilarious, they don't take anything too serious, usually white euros that eat well and have white families (the Portuguese over work themselves, stupid idiots, italians are the best with scots being a close second)love the outdoors camping/fishing/hunting etc. The vast majority is racially aware and will debate you then follow up with a 'racist' joke....which is normally hilarious.

No, lagging types. Pipe insulation (not easy as it looks), fire wrap for grease duct and such (safety certs needed because its a life preservation system), yes the stuff that goes in walls and a bunch of other shit.

t. not a insulation guy but have respect for them because a good insulator can make a mediocre duct/pipe install look god tier.

I'm betting you don't do either. I thought that way too until I started doing manual labor. Shitty work and even shittier people. Absolute retards taken advantage of by retards that happened to be born wealthy.

>if you just keep your mouth shut
Good goy, stay complacent!

So, what's your profession?

Jude!

Whites need the following
> Stem
> Economics to subvert our current model fund our people and to implement a new one after v day
> Trades
> Soldiers
We need all of them one is not more important than any other. We will not win without all positions filled.

Is this a government covert advertising campaign for more skilled manual labourers?

>we need trades
literally why