youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-wZwn_WU0
youtube.com/watch?v=OYOVhxDB9bw
youtube.com/watch?v=_qSbE_HQ0vI
youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOZ LEE AND JEFF IS NEXT

these 2 fucks larp as le skeptic anti sjw guys but are antifa loving cucks who are anti white

>entire skeptic community joins forces either directly or with silent support to try and destroy the alt-right
>their attack forces their own guys to leave the internet for ever
Have the alt-right grown TOO strong?

S

I unironically need a quick rundown

i've been absent from Sup Forums happenings. Can someone explain what kruat and tea is about????

Jeff "IQ isn't real" Holiday

A quick thanks to Gariepy

Si tu lis ça té un osti de bon gars.

it's fresh faggotry, ignore it and return to your normal faggotry

Was internet skeptic and alt rightist making videos debunking lefty narratives as wash fashionable for a time. Now that youtube is demonitizing everything he cant be bothered anymore. Same as the rest of them. In it for the cash.

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A #TeamKraut mole sends JF a recording from Kraut's secret Discord & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

>The Krautism Saga - Playlist Collection of Vids
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

>skeptic

S phtooey phtooey

Is it a trick? He hasn't admitted doing anything wrong, his half-assed "apology" was just throwing the other guys under the bus.

I wish he'd double down and drag down the rest of those cucks with him.

Kraut is confirmed to be a degenerate with a cuck and BDSM fetish who ripped his cock open

This is on top of the fact that he's been counter signalling the fuck out of the right and refusing and real debate or discussion while calling himself a ""skeptic""

He also accused someone of pedophilia or something

The patreon post is from late last night, so this is fresh

imagine sitting with your family for christmas and one of your relatives asks what you've been doing with your life recently and you respond to them: "i've been spending most of my free time online obsessing over this one irrelevant youtuber who made some irrelevant claim and then got into an argument with another irrelevant youtuber ---- this is important stuff, grandma!" fucking hell, the absolute state of our generation.

you are the reason this place is becoming more like reddit - spamming this board with irrelevant shit while there are so much happenings.

I spit on this man. Tfu tfu

Fuck off kaffir, the implications of the entire race denial narrative being forever btfo on the internet, and those who hold that position being degenerate tranny jews by association now thanks to Kraut and friends is a great victory for race realism.

>Academics... please respond...

don´t click on the thread if you´re not interested in the subject

you probably have a fucked up life as well, now go back to the slum nigger

>I think I have gradually turned into a monster...
The only thing monstrous about this bloated faggot is his appearance. He cringes behind his contributors every time he gets in over his head during a debate and writes edgy diatribes about torturing the people who embarrass him like a bullied fourteen-year-old might. He's a coward, and you don't 'become' a coward.

good old german manipulation

he is expecting people to say stuff like

>no kraut, you are not a monster
>nothing happened
>you where right, the problem was a person working with you
>who will show those nazis they are wrong?
>please come back kraut chan

hahahahahah i bet he is thinking that will happen hahahahahahahahahahaha

FATALITY

Who is this guy and why should I give a fuck?

>tl;dr Kraut has become a doxxing faggot, people start turning on him, leak his posts about his fetishes, and his patreons contributions plummet

Let this be a lesson to e-celeb faggots. Any dime that is taken from them is a win in my book.

Destiny is soon getting into this drama. He is planning to get the whole story from Kraut on stream soon.

What will happen? Will he save kraut? Will he jump over into race realism and destroy kraut himself?

That looks like a girl at the bottom though.

Is Kraut a chad that forces women to use anal beads strapped to walls?

wtf I'm on Team Kraut now

>He is planning to get the whole story from Kraut...
The whole story? I doubt that.

Jesus fuck, these two are fucking spineless faggots, trying desperately to throw each other under the bus to save their own skin

But it does matter in some way. He went on a crusade against race realism and got BTFO so hard he has no option but to leave the internet and rebrand himself. Like it or not, these faggy youtube communities have influence with a segment of the youth.

>some e-celeb no one's ever heard of does something dumb and this Sparks multiple threads on Sup Forums

This place is getting worse every day. Stop sucking e-celeb cock. Even when they get "btfo" the constant spam about these e-celebs every move is getting worse every day.

>spineless faggots

He's a diabolical piece of trash with deep mental issues, as we've clearly discovered.

He got caught. Straight up. The wanted to ruin the lives of so many others. Fuck them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500

He deleted all his videos too, he's done
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos

No, he likes women to punish him with vibrating nippleclamps

There is a reason Kraut has capitulated.

He knows we are right, and the truth hurts like hell, because, let's face it, it's a terrible, ugly, cold, hard truth. The implications of it are even worse.

He couldn't swallow the reality. The reality disgusted him, horrified him. All he could do was attack it, and with no legitimate attacks left, he had only the low road left to him.

Now he has reached the point that even that road is something he's not willing to follow.

I'm going to paste something I read on leddit (yeah, I know) that I think sums up what's going on in his head:

>My personal speculation that might be completely baseless? I honestly think - based upon the way I've seen Kraut talk to Muslims and their defenders occasionally on Twitter - that ever since the Migrant Crisis kicked off Kraut has been having something like an existential crisis and internal war between the classical liberal and individualist principles he holds so dear on an intellectual level and the "EIN REICH! EIN VOLK!" instincts that're rather suddenly screaming in the depths of his soul. I think the lad really does love the Enlightenment West - truly and absolutely - and has suddenly encountered that horrible internal truth many moderates are encountering right now; he's realized what might have to be done to save it and recognized his own willingness to do it. I think this entire campaign against the Alt-Right is a kind of guilt-ridden over compensation for the fact that, deep down, Kraut fucking hates Muslims and wants every single one of them out of Germany.

If Kraut ever comes back - he might just be completely different person.

They are hidden, not deleted. Put his name in the search engine, it still displays number of videos on the channel. He'll have them visible in a month when this blows out.

No, we can't be too strong. What should be said is that collectivism and organized tribalism always beat slimey "individualism''

>blows out
Mangal, this will never blow over. Rage is returning soon and a whole bunch of shit will started with warski and all the others that were in the stream that started all of this.

jeff " i suck dick in eugene for meth " holiday

I think once he admits he was at fault to his contributes, all the whistle blowers and leakers will make peace and he'll be back to his normal self.
Don't give a fuck anyways, I just want this over with, so people start wasting bandwidth and time discussing a youtube channel at a time when the middle east is on fire.

I feel like Warski is gonna be torn up by Jim

He only made them private. He intends to return.

anybody got the screenshots of his deviant posts on that politics forum?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-wZwn_WU0

The Alt-Right marches on.

checked

destiny is all

jeff "my wife and i show off sex toys with children in the room" holiday

He's a self hating manlet what would you expect?

He's inquiring about the toy, not the woman. What I mean is, he saw that picture, he thought it was hot and imagined what it would be like if that was him. Not the beads, no, but the woman. And then he decided to ask where he could acquire the anal beads.

pls respond guise

Saying sorry isn't going to achieve much after that sad excuse for an "appoligy" he uploaded.

[spoiler]S[/spoiler]

which he deleted/hid

It's gone, what did he say?

His twatter has been locked as well.

Since it was just him going
>I dindu nuffin, it was all Zeph
which was summarily disproven

>I'm sorry, its not my fault, I'll take responsibility, even though its not my fault, I'll take the blame to shield others, even though its their fault, I'll be the hero you don't deserve, and its not my fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYOVhxDB9bw

>kraut apologizes
>pins it all on Zeph

"I am sorry but Zeph actually did it and I dindu nuffin. Bye. "

from memory
>doxing is wrong
>I'm going to take full responsibility
>by (falsely) claiming:
>I was never involved in any doxing
>I never knew about any doxing
>everything was entirely zeph's fault
>and also I'm sorry but please remember it wasn't me, I dindu nuffin, I don't know nuffin but I'm sorry for letting Zeph(who dids it, I swears) into my discord

Feels good so see these brainlets get BTFO

Zeph needs to hurry up and release the Z-files else I'm going to assume MamaKraut came up behind her junkie son with a rake...............althought at this point I don't know if that would be viewed as a punishment by Kraut, since I read those forum posts.

>mama Kraut is going to find the nipple clamps today

S
Now the bigger question is whether Zeph will release the Sargon tapes

Oh god he fucking better

Sargon tapes?

Zeph claims to have 5hrs of Sargon & Kraut chatting.

Doubt it's anything damning for Easy on though. He tends to play it pretty safe.

Goddamn phone.

Nothing bad for Sargon I meant :P

KEK

DO NOT DISHONOR KEK like dis

The entire convo with naked ape strats at about 25 or so minute youtube.com/watch?v=_qSbE_HQ0vI

Reminder
>Reminder
Reminder
>Reminder

He was ALWAYS LIKE THIS. It's not just him "becoming" a monster lately. This is evidenced by
1) the content of his forum posts going back to at least 2015
2) the way he did hitpieces against Edgy Sphinx to chase him off YT
3) the way he also doxed Rage to get her off YT

He may have gotten increasingly irrational and unhinged during all this, but he was ALWAYS like this. always a crypto-stasi-agent pretending to be a "centrist". Keep in mind he only got big in 2016, so there was only like a 6 month span of time when he was seen as "okay" before he first attacked Edgy Sphinx with the stasi crimethink bullshit

HE WILL TRY TO COME BACK. Just like how he did fake apologies after every other time, then went radio-silent for a bit, and then came back even more talmudic than before.
AND THIS IS NOT OVER. We still have audio logs and other data from the server to be released. 5 hours of sarcuck recordings, chat logs with that NYT journo kike, stuff implicating Holiday and other septic tanks in the doxing, etc. There's even 5 hours of audio logs between Kraut and King Septic Sargon himself, which might implicate and take him down too

WE NEED TO PUSH AND GET THEM ALL TAKEN DOWN. IT CAN'T JUST STOP WITH KRAUT

Down the toilet he goes

Agreed. Jeff, Warski, Zeph (Yes, him too. He only did this because Kraut threw him on the tracks) all need to pay for their treachery.

Every skeptic must burn.

*semite

The guy was an utter fucking moron for thinking he could backstab a LITERAL SOCIOPATH and not face any repercussions

Sargon tapes when?

youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc

>He'll have them visible in a month when this blows out.
Not this time, his septic friends won't allow him back now he's tainted their brand and nearly took a bunch of them down with him. He might pull a spino and rename his channel though.

Also, push the Skeptic Justice Warrior meme.

They've exposed themselves as actual SJW's, ironically after pushing the 'right-wing sjw' non-argument so damn hard

>THERE HAS NOT BEEN A STUDY ABOUT NIGGER DICKS
I keked

>comes out of nowhere
>jumps into drama
>makes it all about him
What else would he do?

especially after trusting that sociopath with tons of insider info.

I'm not sociopathic and i'd do the same thing so I understand why zeph was mad

checked, but anything "SJW" related is so fucking old hat. Just call them crypto-communist agitators using stasi tactics.

say "dawg" a bunch of times

imagine being stuck in south africa getting genocided by niggers for christmas.

>a-academics...i-i'm...im sorry
*puts revolver to head and pulls the trigger*

I mean I agree. SJW is cringe now, but they just pushed it so hard, and it honestly infuriated me how they could say that to themselves, and STILL FUCKING DO, after all that's transpired. There were comments in Krauts "appology" that were still riding his stitched up cock to the end with their hoorsh shoo theory nonsense.

>crypto-communist agitators using stasi tactics
Record yourself saying that 5 times fast and we'll see how good of a slur that is.

> Mama Kraut is going to beat Kraut again
> He's not going to fight back
> He's going to enjoy it.
> He's going to develop/find an incest fetish.
Let's hope this goes the right path.
> He's going to develop/find an incest fetish
> He's going to get into /ss/ and fetishise mother figures
> He's going to value and idealize traditional femininity
> Whatever he comes back as, it's going to be against stwonk wamen and degeneracy

Nice autism

crypto-commie
stasi
antifa
cultural marxist

>Warski,
Sounds like all he tried to do was mediate.

His name is Gonzalo Lira and he is a faggot

At this point it would be cool to make a chart with all the actors involved on all sides and their current status. I guess the academics kind of peaced out because it doesn't involve them. Kraut is ded, Zeph's story is not over yet, Sargon might be next, Bunty and Devil's Advocate (And Wizard?) left before shit hit the fan, Jeff is still covering his ass on the streams, Uzalu revealed some private conversation, Guardian was the inside man, no one cares about Woz Lee, everybody on the "race realism" side is doing fine and Jim is laughing his ass off.
And we're not done yet.